π”½π•’π•šπ•£π•ͺπ•₯𝕒𝕝𝕖 β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯οΏ½...

By Azure_Rose010

"π™³πš˜ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš πš‘πš’ 𝙸'πš– πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πšŠπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ? 𝚈𝚎𝚊... More

Character information
Chapter 1: A Whole New world
Chapter 2: Delightful more screaming..
Chapter 3: The academy of drama
Chapter 5: Oh great... its the closest perv
Thank you!!
Chapter 6: The test of idiots
Another new story...
I am deleting the other story
Chapter 7: Nymphs back in business!
Chapter 8: Hedgehog and nightmares?
Chapter 9: C-rank mission
Chapter 10: This could not get any worse!(part 1)
Chapter 11:This could not get any worse! (Part 2)
Request
Chapter 12: Thank you
Changing the name of the story
Chapter 13: Cow man and snowflake
Hiatus
Announcement
(Special) Team 7 as...... what!?
Chapter 14: Tree climbing and questions
Chapter 15: Round two humans!
Chapter 16: An acquaintance?
Chapter 17: Another Uchiha
Chapter 18: New rivals
πŸŽ„Christmas: 2021πŸŽ„
Chapter 19: The Chunin exams
A/n: New Story in progress
Chapter 20: Rage
Chapter 21: Interrogation
Chapter 22: Can't catch a breath
Chapter 23: Nuisances
Chapter 24: Can I die again?
Chapter 25: Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the biggest cheater of all?
Chapter 26: Slow unraverling secrets
I have a question to all.
Chapter 27: Busting out of prison for the billionth time

Chapter 4: Graduation day: Flunk or pass?

2.5K 54 5
By Azure_Rose010

  It has been two long weeks since Nerida attended the academy, Nerida learned a lot about chakra from the books and scrolls from the library.

She made many friends like Choij, Shikamaru, Kiba, even Sasuke, although he would always try to fight her and alway lose. Ever since she defeated him their one second spar.

Nerida didn't really get a long with with Sakura and Ino or any of the girls due to the stunt she pulled out when she spared against Sasuke, although the two would always fight a lot and only talk about Sasuke and it really creeped Nerida out. She didn't get along with the other girls except for Hinata. She was one of the sweetest people Nerida ever met. She literally cried when Hinata was blushing and gave her sweets.

Nerida would sometimes bring cinnamon rolls and made macarons to her during lunch because those are one of the Hyuga heiress' favorite foods and macarons are something Nerida likes to share.

Oh and Speaking of Sasuke, he kept staring at Nerida and when they make eye contact sasuke turns away with his face red, it was creepy, and her ghost friends were training and lecturing her for the entire week about the village and their fighting types it was over bearing sometimes and she often argued with Tobriama from time to time.

Which basically turn out to a full blown argument and would butthead with each other. Ancient Idiot vs. Dead Genius.

Her brain was not giving any space for all of those lectures she was given. But she still needs more improvement. And today was the graduation exam.

'Kill me...'

Nerida's POV

"Alright today is the graduation exam, this determine if you will be a genin, there are 2 parts of the exam, first is the written test and we will announce what jutsus you will be doing for the 2nd part. Now we will pass out the test." Iruka announced.

I froze 'Fuck... I'm screwed.' I absolutely hate tests and i never did good or bad on any of it, i was a bit bellow average and my IQ is not the best. Hell, i never study for anything i feel like my old self.

Now I'm wondering, why did I ever agree to be a history of magix teacher if i absolutely hate things like this, and why did Faragonda ask me to do that? Oh yeah! Because they forced me to become a professor thats right. What kind of choices am I making in my life?!

"You have thirty minutes to complete it. Use your time wisely."

I looked at Naruto he was trembling more than me. I know that he hates written tests like me and was in the same state as i am. And when the test started I looked through the questions, some of them where easy, some where okay, and the rest were hard.

But one thing was on my mind. Im screwed.

Even I did study for an entire week i don't think that i would get a good grade but maybe just average. I may get some things wrong but I think that I can get a passing grade.

Right?

Who am i kidding I'm dead fish. I don't even remember a single thing. Plus the dead imbeciles won't help me.

I was writing my test and then i heard naruto struggling, so i looked around and saw everyone focused on their tests and tapped naruto on his shoulder then he turned a bit to the side and looked at me. I gave him a side look at my paper signaling him to copy off of me.

Which was a good and bad idea. Tbe good part is that she knew a few of the answers the bad news is that there is a high chance of more wrong than right.

Naruto was about to copy off of me until we heard iruka-sensei's voice.

"You have two minutes left everyone." Iruka-sensei said.

'Two minutes?!' I thought then me and Naruto looked back on our own paper and Naruto  guessed the questions. I looked at the end of my paper and saw that i have only three of the difficult questions remain.

"We're doomed..." I mumbled but i didn't give up.... yet.

I quickly read and answered the questions and at the last minute i was done then I slammed my pencil on the surface on the desk. I sighed in relief, then I froze as what I just did.

I looked around and saw everyones eyes were on me including Sasuke's and Naruto's.

I laughed nervously and sat back down covering my head embarrassed. I heard Hashirama and Minato chuckling while heard Tobriama sighing.

"Idiot."

I slightly glared at tobriama and mouthed 'Grumpy pest', And he was fuming. Whatever.

I felt a pair of eyes that didn't leave me so I looked around and saw Sasuke looking at me. I gave him a 'what' face. Then he turned away.

Sasuke's POV

I was already finished with my test it was too easy, probably that loser is gonna fail. Then I heard iruka-sensei saying that the thirty minutes were up when suddenly someone slammed their pencil down on their desk everyone looked around including me and saw Alanis standing up with a look of relief and her hand on the pencil that she slamed on the table.

She paused and looked around to see that everyone's eyes were on her. She laughed nervously and sat back down.

I shook my head 'Idiot...'.

3rd POV

Iruka-sensei collected all the tests, and then he announced that we are going to be doing the clone jutsu, and Nerida looked where naruto was, and he was trembling, the clone jutsu was one of his worst jutsus. She felt bad for the blond boy first a writen test and now a jutsu that he sucks at.

"When we call your name please enter the room" Iruka started to go down the list. Then after a few people went, Nerida saw her classmates come out of the room  with their headband.

"Nerida Alanis" The fairy entered the door and saw iruka-sensei and mizuki. Nerida stared at them, waiting for the signal. "Now all you have to do is just have to make 3 clones."

'Oh, okay.'

She nodded and then she silently started to use a clone spell.

"Κλώνοι νερού."
(Translation: water clones.)

Then she made three water clones surrounding her also using water vapor to mae it look like smoke.

Mizuki and iruka nodded but then they had a large smile on their faces "You pass!!" Iruka exclaimed.

Then Nerida grabbed a headband and exited the room but the she turned to Naruto, "Good luck" Nerida encouraged.

"Y-yeah thanks N believe it!" Then naruto went in the room to take the test.

"Congratulations, you are an official genin Nerida!" Minato and hashirama congratulated her while tobirama gave Nerida a nod.

'Yay.' Nerida sarcastically replied.

"Maybe we should practice some quizzes? You barely passed the test." Minato suggested.

'Nu-uh.' Nerida glared at Minato.

"But why? You need to train both your brain and muscles." Minato tried to reason with the nymph but she didn't budged on bit.

'I am not going to study that shit again, and who puts letters in math? Fucking. Math!!' Nerida said telepathically.

'Plus, i droped out of the enchantclopedia class in ten minutes. I couldn't handle all the new formulas about Dr. Robotmin created, and my brain couldn't cope with all of the information.' Nerida said, her brain hurst just be thinking of all those fomulas.

The ghosts had a large sweatdrop on the back of their heads. Wow... what new information they got.

"Wait, what in kami is enchantclopedia?" Tobriama asked.

"It's Nunya."

"Nunya?" Hashirama tilted his head to the side.

"None of your business." Nerida said and then turned off her telepathy.

   After a few minutes the students who pass went outside and saw their parents congratulating them for passing, but the princess saw Naruto alone on a swing, looking all sad. Nerida took her water bottle and walked toward to the gloomy boy.

"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" The blond boy turned to her with dull and sad eyes.

"I failed again, those clones were terrible." Nerida softened her eyes and she awkwardly gave him a hug and comforted him. Minato also went to his son's side and put his transparent hand on his son's back even though it went right through Naruto.

"Hey even if you fail, there is always next year right, so don't be sad and most important: never give up." He turned his sad face turned more solemn.

"I already heard those words before 'ttebayo." Naruto mumbled as he gripped the swing tighter, He was on the verge of tears.

Nerida let Naruto go and sat down on the soft grass and leaned her back against the tree and sighed, "Hey, wanna know something whiskers?"

Naruto sniffled and slowly looked at her, "What?"

"When I was around your age I was just like you, I've seen many people fail things many times more than I can count, from tests, fights, even to the simpleist spe- I mean jutus." Nerida said.

"Even me."

Naruto's and the deceased kage's eyes widen.

"B-but I though you were a prodigy-" Naruto stuttered.

Nerida laughed like it was funniest laugh in the world and then pointed at herself, "Pfft- me? A prodigy? A fucking prodigy? Not even close! I was litteral sore loser, There are so many people out there that are so much better than me, But did that stop me from acheiving my goal? No, I kept trying and trying no matter how many times I failed and stopped caring of what others say about me. Remember, other people's opinions don't mean shit. They're just a self obsorbant obnoxious bitches like that ghastly walking bubblegum toad bitch Dolores Umbridge-"

"Who?" Naruto and the ghosts spoke but Nerida put a finger on Naruto's lips.

"Shh- don't even say that ugly toad's name, she is a bad influence." Nerida started intensely in Naruto's warm cerulean that clashed with Nerida's ice cold turquoise eyes, Naruto blushed due to how close Nerida was to his face.

"Neri, could you back up you're too close." Hashirama said with a fake smile, masking his jealousy.

"Ooooooookay" Naruto awkwardly looked away.

"Anyway, this isn't about me, just don't care what others think and just keep swiming no matter how many times you fail, because you can become who you want to be. You can become hokage, Naruto. And that will only happen if you keep working hard and persist. No matter what." Nerida said as she took a sip of water to keep her hydraded.

"You're right, No matter how many times I fail, I will become hokage!" Nerida smiled.

"There it is! There is the high spirit!" Unfortunetly the happy atmosphere didn't last long when a man with blue hair came. Mitsuki smiled at the fairy and the blond boy.

"Excuse me, but can I talk to naruto...... alone?" He asked.

Nerida started at him, something was not right. She looked at Naruto, she shouldn't interfere with his affiars and problems as it will turn into something massive later and that he will have to fix it on his own later. So she nodded and left leaving Mitsuki with Naruto. Then Nerida went home with her ghost friends.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen to naruto." The kages looked at each other while Nerida teleported to the training grounds in private with a barrier surrounding her. Then she started practicing her fairy forms but she can go only up to sirenix unfortunately.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. I promise, whoever you are I will find you and the schemes you are planning, I will end it.

"Siren death!"

○●○●○●○●○●○●

It was nightime, and Nerida couldn't sleep, she was worried about naruto. Then a knock came on her door "Coming!" She called and saw naruto and iruka-sensei all beat up.

"What the fuck happen to both of you!?" Nerida dragged them to her room she accidentally woke up the deceased hokages and followed where the ruckus was coming from.

They saw the nymph healing their wounds while naruto was telling how Mitzuki manipulated him and that he stole a forbidden scroll that was the shadow clone jutsu. Then they had a battle which that naruto used the shadow clones and put mitzuki in his place.

"Awesome right N!?"

"That was quite an adventure, but also stupid. Look at you, you're all beat up both of you." Nerida sighed was about to make something to eat but they declined since tbey ate ramen on the way.

After patching them upx Iruka-sensei went home and Naruto told her that after the whole fight he received a headband from Iruka, saying that he passed. Now he was a step closer to become hokage.

'Naruto... you are just... hah.' Nerida sweatdroped.

Then Nerida went back into her room and went back into her deep slumber.

(BTW, tobriama was furious, minato and hashirama had to calm him down.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 462 31
Hi there! This is my first book of Naruto One Shots and I hope you enjoy! There will be a mix between types of worlds some will be in the regular set...
6K 272 14
Everyone practically believes that Magix is the only magical universe. They have forgotten that Maxig is just a seed in the whole cosmos that has di...
15K 404 47
BOOK 1 IN THE GEMLIX CLUB SERIES AND BOOK 2 IS OUT + SLOWLY EDITING No one is stronger than the Winx club or so they thought. Together they become th...
195K 8.3K 46
Y/n Akuma leaves Konoha for two years to train herself. When she comes back, she is stronger, crazier, and let's not forget scarier. After the two ye...