Only You ¦| [KAIHUN]

By shxnwu

For some people, they would be dreaming to be royals. Wealth, famous, throne-everyone would kill to have thos... More

'Characters
'Chapter One
'Chapter Three
'Chapter Four
'Chapter Five
'Chapter Six
'Chapter Seven
'Chapter Eight
'Chapter Nine
'Chapter Ten
'Chapter Eleven
'Chapter Twelve
'Chapter Thirteen

'Chapter Two

296 31 16
By shxnwu

°Author's POV  -Sehun

×

"Morning Mom."

Sehun's voice startled the lady who was busy in the kitchen. She turned around to smile at his only son.

"Morning," Yoona, the lady, replied. "Why are you up early?," she asked while lifting up the tray of food.

Sehun without being asked took the tray instead from his mother. "To help you. I wouldn't want to make you do all things alone," he said.

Yoona flashed a fond smile.

"But you slept late last night," she uttered, caressing his son's face gently. "You should be getting enough sleep you know," she continued.

Sehun smiled as he reached his mother's hand and held it gently.

"Mom, I'm fine," he said. "Now let's sit down, I'm hungry," he pouted.

Yoona shook her head in defeat. She knew it would probably be useless to talk these things to Sehun. She was nothing but proud of him.

He grew up with so much loves and cares from the family and turned into a decent and hardworking guy.

"Sure, call your father and I will wake Baekhyun up," the lady said.

Sehun nodded before walking out of the house to the shop located just beside his house.

"Dad," he called out when he entered the bakery. It was still early to open but his father would make sure everything was fine before.

A middle-aged man standing there with his kind smile. "I'm here," he responded.

"Let's have breakfast," Sehun said when he saw the father. He was still looking strong and tough despite his age.

Siwon nodded. "Sure but let me finish moving these first," he said, pointing at the sacks of things.

"Let me help you then," Sehun began carrying one by one together with his father and moved them.

It was kinda heavy but he was used to it as it was his everyday job.

"That's the last one," Siwon exhaled a heavy breath. "Thank you, Sehunnie," his hand reached out to ruffle the son's hair.

"Dad," he whined when he heard the nickname that was given to him being called. It was given when he was still a kid.

Siwon chuckled as he wrapped his arms around the younger's shoulder. Walking out of the bakery to their house.

When they reached inside, Yoona and the still sleepy Baekhyun were already seated at the table.

"Hmm smells really nice," Siwon said as he smiled at his wife. This was the thing Sehun loved about his parents. They were still lovely to each other.

He took his place and sighed when he turned to Baekhyun. Slowly, he got nearer and flicked the younger on his forehead.

"Aw! Hyung!"

Baekhyun yelled out of surprised and rubbed the place he was being flicked.

"Wake up you sleepyhead," he shook his head while laughing. "You are always sleepy."

Baekhyun pouted his lips. "Mom, look at Sehun Hyung," he made himself further away and sat beside Yoona.

Yoona only responded with a smile. "Sehun, stop disturbing him," she said.

Baekhyun was his younger cousin who lived together with them ever since his parents passed away. But Sehun treated him like his own little brother.

 He actually made their family happier.

"Let's eat now, we have lots of works today," Siwon uttered to stop the small fights between them.

Sehun huffed. Before it turned into a fond smile afterwards.

After the warm atmosphere in the dining, they finished. Sehun stood up to start cleaning the table but he was stopped.

"Sehun it's fine, I can do this," Yoona said. "You can go help your father," she continued.

"I will help mom," Baekhyun stood up as well and took the plates from Sehun's hand.

He flashed a smile towards the elder. "You always pamper me so let me do this from now on, Hyung," he uttered.

Yoona nodded.

Sehun chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair. "It's good to hear that."

"Come, we need to get going now," Siwon stated. "I heard that the Prince will be visiting the town today," he said.

Baekhyun's head perked up as he heard that. "Really?," he stopped his works and focused on what Siwon was saying.

Sehun sighed. "Why are you so excited to be hearing about the Royals?," he asked.

"Hyung, everyone would be reacting the same way. You are the only one who is not interested," the younger mocked.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder. "It got nothing to do with me," he replied nonchalantly.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "You are always heartless," he remarked and scurried away before Sehun would have the chance to smack him.

The elder huffed. He could not really argue with that because he never showed any interest in dating anyone before.

For him it was not something important to be thinking. All matters for him was to keep his family at ease.

××

"Morning, Sehun."

Sehun looked up and smiled at the newcomer who just entered the bakery. 

"Morning, Xiumin Hyung," he greeted him.

Xiumin placed his belongings at the usual place before he took the apron on the table and tied it around his waist.

"I see we are going to get busy today," he said as he took a place next to Sehun.

Sehun nodded. "Yeah, we have some orders to finish today," he said while studying the papers he wrote about the orders.

"I will be at the back as usual then," Xiumin pointed at the his work space at the back. "Don't stress yourself too much okay? You look tired," he said before making his way.

Sehun slowly nodded. Did he really look tired?

"Please give us more times. We already paid you last week so we really don't have money for now," his father's voice was heard from outside of their bakery.

His eyebrows snapped together as he heard that. He stood up and hurried to the front.

"Dad, what's happening here?," he could see his father was pleading to a young man there.

As soon as he saw the man, he snorted in anger. Why couldn't this man left them for a day?

"Hajoon, what do you want?," he snapped without even tried to be nice.

The man named Hajoon looked amuse as he saw Sehun. He flashed a smirk towards him.

"Do I need to tell you? I'm here for my money of course," he smugly uttered.

Hajoon was the son of upper classes person. His father was one of the important person in the Kingdom and that was why he had the power to do anything he pleased.

With the power he had, no one ever dared to say no to him. But not for Sehun obviously.

"We already gave you last week," Sehun remarked. "We don't have money to give to a jerk like you right now," he said.

Despite being offended, Hajoon offered a smirk. He was used to being called things by Sehun.

This made him different from others he met. He seemed interesting than others.

"My Sehun, why are you always harsh to me?," he walked closer towards him but he stepped backwards.

Sehun scowled at him. "Don't you realise why?," he retorted.

Hajoon chuckled. "I told you to just be with me so I would stop harassing your family," he continued.

"—and you will be comfortable without to worry about money anymore," he raised his hand to touch Sehun.

But his hand was slapped away. "I would rather die than letting myself to be touched by you," he quipped.

Hajoon snickered.

"Then I will come back to get my money," he said. "By that, I will give you chance to think about my offer," he winked once.

Sehun grimaced. He pretended to throw up after seeing that.

After they were gone, he quickly helped his father to get into the bakery away from all the people's stares.

"Sehun, I'm sorry," Siwon smiled in guilt. "I should have defend you but—

"Dad," he called out. "I told you it's fine. He couldn't do anything to me I can make sure of that," he said.

"Just forget about it okay?"

Siwon slowly nodded. He was nothing more than proud to have a son like Sehun.

He wished for him to find something he loved. That was all he needed.

--

Hellooo! I'm soo sorry for the late update! Hope you enjoy ✨🧡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 698 42
Minyoung had always dreamt of a life like in those fairytales ; even after everything one had been through, there's always happily ever after. She be...
77.8K 3.8K 30
A story about how Hyunjin wants to help his poor family out by potentially becoming crown-prince Changbin's future husband, yet doesn't want to catch...
256K 14.8K 50
• 'Kim Jongin' is a single father of his only son. He was known as a popular young entrepreneur who owns big companies. He doesn't have any intention...
82.9K 5.3K 41
jongin • im jobless, i need a job! until that day i found the perfect job and didnt expect that it will lead me to my soulmate prince sehun • i hate...