Nanny

By RosieAndria

WANTED: NANNY FOR BILLIONAIRES I wish that's what the ad had said. Because it was a huge surprise when I was... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue
Bonus Scene
Thank You

41

16.2K 437 22
By RosieAndria

Kate

Having three men in bed with me was far more intense than just two.

Even while Braxton fucked me and Mathias nuzzled at my chest, Adam watched from the chair. He wasn't taking part yet, but his presence heightened everything. It dialed everything up another notch to a level of eroticism that I had never understood before.

Mathias took over and Braxton stepped to the side. The big, blond German man had an intense gaze in his eyes, like he wanted to ravage me until I could barely walk. I wanted him to. I wanted to accept whatever they had in store for me, whatever they desired. I was theirs in every possible way.

Mathias gripped the back of my hair and leaned down to brush his lips across mine, and then began pounding me. I was already warmed up from Braxton, so he started off right where I needed him to. His body was covered with muscle, a sexy sight while he pumped between my legs, filling me with his thickness.

He had scarcely began fucking me when he groaned, slowed down, and then kissed me again. "I think it is Adam's turn," he said to me, then pulled away.

Adam rose from the chair and loosened his tie. "I thought you'd never ask."

"You like to watch," Mathias replied. "Always sitting. Always watching."

"Don't kink shame him," Braxton teased. "He likes what he likes, and so do we."

Adam slipped out of his clothes and tossed them aside. "I like to do more than just watch."

He kissed me fiercely, sliding his tongue into my mouth, and then pulled away just as quickly. He spun me around and bent me over the bed, then filled me from behind. The way he suddenly took control, the way he suddenly took me, made me cry out in the cabin.

"No more taking turns," he said. "It's time we all enjoyed her at the same time."

I tried to agree, to tell him yes please take me however you want, but the only noise that came out was a low moan of pleasure. While Adam fucked me doggy style, Braxton and Mathias climbed up on the bed. There was one of them on either side of me, a stiff penis in each periphery.

I leaned my face into the pillow so I had both hands free to stroke them. Their sighs came from both sides, manly eroticism in surround-sound.

"You can do better than that," Adam said while fucking me steadily.

I grinned back at him, then turned toward Braxton. I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around his tip, sucking on him while stroking the shaft. I kept rubbing Mathias with my other hand, ensuring that I was pleasuring all three of them simultaneously.

I can't believe I'm doing this, I thought. I vaguely remember thinking the same thing the first time I slept with Braxton, and then again when I had my first threesome with him and Adam. But this was different. This was the most sizzling, sinful act I had ever done—by a wide margin. Not even Miranda had a gangbang in college.

To say nothing of the fact that we were on a billionaire's private plane, flying over the Atlantic.

My reflection lasted only a moment, and was soon swept away by the intense pleasure slamming into me from behind. Adam's hard length was hitting me from just the right angle, and I arched my back to accentuate the sensation.

I turned my head, giving Mathias a turn with my mouth while jacking off Braxton.

They liked to grab my hair, I soon realized. Mathias held my hair and moved me up and down on his shaft while I sucked him off. Then Adam grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, not too rough, but enough to let me know he was in charge. I cried out with pleasure, and he loosened his grip on me, but Braxton took over and pulled me over to his crotch again so he could fuck my mouth.

The three of them fought over me like that, each wanting me more than the last.

Finally Braxton pulled my head away from him and leaned down to kiss me fiercely. He pulled me forward onto the bed, away from Adam, then spun me over so that I was on my back again.

"It's my plane, which means it's my turn," he growled as he sank between my knees, filling me completely.

I craned my neck and moaned loudly. Mathias shifted on the bed and then filled my mouth to muffle my cries. While the two of them fucked me from either end, I felt Adam's tongue circle my breast, and then his lips nibbled at my nipple. New bolts of electric pleasure shot through my torso and tingles at my fingers and toes.

Braxton was doing push-ups on me, pulling all the way back and then slamming himself back into me. He sped up, going faster and faster, hitting my G-spot just right, until I was practically screaming with pleasure around Mathias's thick tip.

And just when I was on the edge of my orgasm, teetering on the precipice, Adam's hand slid down my belly and he rubbed my clit. The pressure of his fingertips catapulted me over the edge. I arched my back like I was being electrocuted, and I tightened my lower lips while Braxton pummeled me with his dick.

Him in my pussy, and Adam's fingers rubbing a circle around my clit, and Mathias filling my mouth, sent me soaring to new heights of pleasure. Most of my orgasms were quick flashes in a pan, but this one went on, and on, and on.

Braxton slowed down, then slid me down to the edge of the bed. "Give me a pillow."

I was dimly aware of Mathias handing him one. Braxton pulled my legs up and slid the pillow up underneath my hips.

"I don't need a different angle," I breathed. "You feel amazing the way you were doing it."

Braxton was standing on the edge of the bed now, stroking himself gently. "We're trying something new."

"Something Mathias suggested," Adam said.

Mathias bent over my face, kissing me upside-down. "If you cannot handle this, you need only to tell us."

"I think she'll handle it," Braxton said. "I think she's going to love it."

I didn't understand what he was talking about until I felt his tip move up and down my lips.

And then he slid it lower.

I gasped, both from surprise and excitement. "You mean..."

"Mathias told us," Adam whispered while caressing my chest. "We couldn't wait to try it with you."

"I've never done it before," I whispered. "He used his fingers, and it felt amazing, but this is a different story..."

"I'll go slow," Braxton said, smiling down at me with confidence and care. "Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

"Then I'll take care of you. I always will."

The way he said it felt like more than just words. Like he was making a deeper promise to me, one that was full of emotion.

I did trust him, in this and in anything else.

"Don't you need lube, or... I don't know," I said.

"We have some, just in case," Braxton replied. "But you don't need it."

"You're so wet," Adam told me with a smile. "It's going to slide right in."

Despite their assurances, I tensed as Braxton readied himself. They must have sensed this because Adam caressed my cheek and kissed me softly. Mathias moved around the bed until he was at my side, and then he knelt to my chest again, nuzzling and kissing my breasts.

Braxton's tip brushed against my asshole. I tensed again, then felt myself relax under the dual-care of Adam and Mathias. The pressure grew, and then suddenly abated as the tip slid inside me. Inside my ass.

He kept it there a moment, allowing me to get used to the new sensation.

Slowly, he pushed deeper. I felt the widening of his shaft inside my backdoor, but it never hurt. Like Adam had said, I was so wet that everything was lubricated perfectly.

With that knowledge, I relaxed even further.

Not content to let the other two merely be bystanders, I reached out to either side until I found their stiff members. I stroked them while gazing up at Braxton, the darkly-handsome billionaire who was pushing deeper into my ass.

He grinned down at me. "She likes it alright."

I bit my lip and nodded. "I do."

"I told you," Mathias rumbled to my right. "She is a natural, as you say."

Braxton had been holding back for my sake, but now he decided to let loose. He gripped my legs tightly in both hands and thrust forward, deeper and deeper, until every inch of him was inside my ass. There was a strange pressure, but there wasn't any pain. It didn't hurt at all, although I sensed it was right on the edge of it. But it was just enough for me to handle.

"How does she feel, Mr. Nash?" Adam asked.

The billionaire's eyes widened and he let out a long breath. "She feels amazing. She's so fucking tight."

"You going to let us have a turn?"

Braxton shook his head and smirked down at me. "Like I said: it's my plane. Which means everything on it belongs to me. Including..."

He pulled back two inches.

"...Kate's ass."

He buried his cock into my ass again, all the way to the base. This time the sensation was more than just tolerable—it felt good.

Really good.

Mathias's thick fingers slid between my legs and began rubbing up and down my sex. I responded by squeezing my fingers tighter around his base and stroking faster.

Braxton steadily fucked my ass, back and forth a few inches at a time. The indirect stimulation to my pussy, grinding against my inner walls from a new angle, was intense and incredible. It made me wonder how it would feel to have one in both holes at the same time.

As if he could read my mind, Mathias curled two fingers up inside my womanhood. His fingertips rubbed against my G-spot as he moved them in and out, and a moan drifted from my lips—a moan that was a full octave higher than before.

"She really likes it," Adam said.

I turned toward him and opened my mouth so he could fill, and he obliged me eagerly. After sucking on him for a few strokes I turned back to Mathias and did the same for him. Back and forth I went, sucking on each of them in turn, my moans growing louder every time I took a breath in between.

All the while, Braxton continued fucking me in the ass, and Mathias's thick fingers twisted in my sex.

The orgasm Mathias had given me at his place, with his fingers in my ass, had been new and different. This was like that, but ten times as powerful. The sensation tingled through my body, swirling and collecting strength on the other side of a brick wall. I could sense it without seeing it, like it had a gravity all its own pulling me toward it. I sucked in each breath while rapidly stroking Adam and Mathias, because I desperately wanted to pull them along with me toward the building ecstasy. Braxton clutched and clawed at my body while ass-fucking me, pulling back farther each time before burying it inside me again. The wall separating me from the intense orgasm began to chip away, brick by brick, until I could see glimpses of it through the cracks, bright like the sun and just as hot.

And then, all at once, the brick wall collapsed.

I arched my back and cried out with ecstasy as it overwhelmed me. As I began to come, Adam wrapped his hand over mine and helped me stroke him, jacking himself off with my fingers.

"Oh my God," Braxton groaned. Sweat beaded at his temples and ran down his chest. "I'm. Going. To..."

He slammed as deep into my ass as he could, giving me every bit of him that he could muster. His thickness trembled inside of me, and I felt his roar of pleasure as much as I heard it as he filled me with his milky seed.

Mathias's fingers pumped in my pussy, still fucking me while Braxton came. Then the German knocked my hand away and grabbed his manhood with his free hand. He stroked himself over my chest while gasping, eyes wide and a pleasure so intense it almost looked like pain.

"Kate!" he cried as he gushed onto my chest.

Adam was only seconds behind him, moving my hand up and down his shaft. The intense orgasm was still rocking my body, but I resisted the urge to clench my eyes shut because I wanted to see them, I wanted to watch every scintillating second as they came. Adam's spectacled face then matched Mathias's, jaw opening in a wide, wordless cry as his come gushed over my hand and onto my chest.

Finally I let my eyes clench shut and surrendered to the shimmering, pulsing orgasm that was ravaging my body, consuming it like a wildfire without end, as they sprayed their come all over my chest and inside my forbidden hole, three sexy men having their way with me, six hands and thirty fingers clinging and clawing at me, and three mouths that cried out with as much pleasure as I felt, a pleasure that seemed to never end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 34.3K 54
"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surround us. He slowly bit the stick leaning c...
200K 4.7K 45
Reverse grumpy x sunshine Kataleya Miller is an independent and not so social woman. She spends most of her nights drinking and isn't interested in...
176K 5.3K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
13M 330K 37
*SAMPLE* Published on 27 Jan 2019, up on Amazon Jason Halloway had a hard time finding a nanny for his recently acquired 9 month old twins, Daphne an...