ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 26

3.3K 162 174
By Bts_Internation_Army

•~•~•

Eunwoo got up and had body pains because of the potion's transformation. It was its side effects and he already was aware that was gonna happen. He walked to the washroom and looked at himself in the mirror and shouted out loud.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Alexandria teleported to his room as she made sure he doesn't get caught and was always around that place.

"Yha!! What is it?" She glared at Eunwoo A.K.A Veronica.

"Nothing much. I forgot I was a girl hehe! I miss my handsome face already." Eunwoo told touching his girl face and looking into the mirror. "I WANNA BE HANDSOME CHA EUNWOO AGAIN PLEASE!!"

"Chill Girl."

"I AM A BOY!!!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Boy! Chill. You will be back in 2 days. The next morning you wake up after Jeongukk's birthday you will be Woo again, like Veronica was just a guest and is gone. No one will doubt you and it will be alright. We will tell everyone, you had some urgent work in your part of the dark world. So you had to go but you will be back."

"And what if the troublesome trio saw me like this? Hyungie is alright but the other 2 monkies. Like you do know they are ANNOYING-"

"Calm. Oppa is gonna manage them! That is why he is with them! We will keep them away from you. Now let's get you ready for today. The quests will be arriving today for Gukk's 17th birthday party." She exclaimed and he nodded.

•~•~•

Taehyun got ready and walked down to the main ballroom where all the guests were being greeted by Evie. Lizzy, Robert, Jeongukk, and Y/n were there too. As he made his way down from the huge staircase.

Lizzy's eyes were stuck on him. He started to greet and welcome everyone too.

A trio of 2 guys and 1 girl walked in. Jumping and shouting as always.

"GUKKIIEEEE-AHHHHH." The two of them shouted and ran to hug Jeongukk.

"You are so grown up now!!" Mark exclaimed.

"I missed you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!" Suzy shouted.

"Then why did you not come to meet me?" Jeongukk pouted.

"KIM SEOKJIN!!!!!" Y/n shouted looking at the tall guy standing along the naughty duo.

"I'm sorry but... I'm Kim Seok Jino!" he replied confused.

"Hey Gukk!! I got 40 gallons of banana milk for your birthday. Now you can have a whole swimming pool of banana milk."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Jeongukk shouted.

"I would love to but... Unfortunately I am not cause its your birthday!" he replied sighing.

"My handsomeeessttt hyunggg!!!"

"Who are they Gukk? EXPLAIN PLEASE!" Y/n asked.

"They are the 3 other guardians.

Kim Seok Jino hyung is the Sub Guardian of Air.

Mark Tuan hyung is the Sub Guardian of earth.

Suzy noona is the Sub Guardian of fire.

As you already know Robert hyung is the Sub Guardian of Water.

but the three of them never stay here in the castle, they are always roaming around the world." Jeongukk explained and pouted.

"The world outside is so beautiful and worth enjoying! I love nature and different cultures!" Mark spoke. Jeongukk always heard them when they were back of how beautiful the outside world was as he was always in this castle which was so torturing to him.

"Who is she?" Suzy asked.

"My mate!" Jeongukk showed his famous bunny smile.

"OMG! She is so pretty!!!!! You already found a mate!!! That is so sweet!" Suzy exclaimed.

"Where are Eunwoo and Alexandria?" Jin asked.

Robert and Taehyun's eyes widen. Alexandria appeared.

"I'm here. I was just taking fresh air in the garden. Eunwoo is busy. He got some urgent work so he isn't here but he will be back in 2 days. How are you Oppa!" Taehyun and Robert signed in relief.

"WHY DID HE NOT TELL ME BEFORE. HOW DARE HE GO OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!" Jeongukk shouted.

Taehyun, Robert and Alexandria, looked at each other while trying not to laugh and having the same thought...

'Everybody say, BEST OF LUCK EUNWOO!'

•~•~•

"I appreciate everyone's presence here. I hope everyone has a good time here. Thanks for being here on a short notice and showering your blessings on Prince Jeongukk." Evie spoke out loud.

Everyone bowed to the Queen and she bowed back at them. They were guided to many guest rooms and then allowed to freely move about in the castle except for the restricted areas.

All the Guardians were around the castle making sure everything was fine. Eunwoo A.K.A Veronica started to move about in the castle with other guests to not look suspicious.

"Hello My Beautiful Lady! I'm Drake from the kingdom Okrich." He greeted Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo.

Eunwoo pointed himself and looked around but did not find Robert, Taehyun or Alexandria. He internally panicked but played along.

"Hey. Nice to see you! Princess of Elzonia, Veronica Park here!" he spoke with confidence.

"Elzonia. Wah! Its one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to, just like your beauty, both should be protected." he spoke.

"Thankyou! Okrich is marvelous too!"

"So am I! Would you like to have a walk with me?"

"No actually-" Eunwoo tried to deny but Drake already pulled him along and to not get caught Eunwoo did not use his powers or even strength.

Drake kept flirting with Eunwoo and he couldn't do a lot of drama with Taehyun infront of Lizzy. The day ended. Veronica A.K.A Eunwoo, Robert, Alexandria and Taehyun were chilling in Alexadria's room.

"THAT DRAKE IDIOT!!!" Eunwoo exclaimed in his girly voice.

"We couldn't do a lot infront of Lizzy. Plus!!!! He keeps flirting! That little punk! Let me become Cha Eunwoo again and I will show him! I am the 'Most Feared Guardian' and he treats me like I'm his baby or girlfriend."

"Even though you are the most feared guardian outside in the castle you are a baby!" Alexandria teased him.

"I hate this!" Eunwoo banged the table hard and it broke.

"Control!" Robert spoke.

"THAT WAS MY FAVOURITE TABLE!" Alexandria shouted.

"Shush guys! The bottom line is. We need to keep Drake away from Eunwoo! Or we can get caught!" Taehyun spoke.

"Hmm. One of us will always be around Eunwoo. Tomorrow evening the main ball is gonna begin. Until then, Taehyun and Eunwoo flirt infront of Lizzy ok? Cause it will get late in night and next morning Eunwoo will look like himself again!" Alexandria spoke and all agreed.

•~•~•

The clock struck 12 and Evie along with all the guardians except Eunwoo made their way to Jeongukk's room. Y/n opened the door for them and they went to a sleeping Jeongukk.

"1.... 2.... 3...." Evie was whispering.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! NOW GIVE ME MY APPA'S GIFT!" Jeongukk screamed.

Everyone looked at him ready to beat him because he ruined their surprise, if he already knew he could atleast PRETEND to get surpised but obviously he was the most adored human there so no one could.

"Eomma! You told me you will give me a gift! Which Appa gave you to give me! I WANT IT!!!!!" Jeongukk shouted.

"You remember it?" Evie smiled thinking of the man she once loved and still does.

"Yes! Its my 17th birthday! Give it to me! I was waiting from so long!"

•~•~•

It was 12 and everyone decided to surprise Jungkook as he was always worrying and planning. Everyone entered his room where he was sitting on the couch, looking alive but dead cause he missed Y/n.

"Happy Birthday Kookie!!!!" Everyone shouted. He looked at them and passed a small smile to them.

"Happy Birthday son!" Jungwoo hugged him.

"Thankyou Appa! Appa?" he questioned.

"Yes?"

"Its my 17th birthday... My eomma's gift?" he questioned.

"You remember that?"

He nodded.

•~•~•

They opened it together at different places, with different parents, different friends but, with the same love and joy.

Jeongukk got the white one.

Jungkook got the black one.

"Where is the other half?" they questioned.

"Its with your other half!"

'Eomma/Appa thankyou! I love it and I miss you! Please take wherever you are!' they thought before a smile formed onto their face.

To be continued....

(HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NEHA!!! (15th May 2021) <idk how to put @user I forgot to tell bun??? Sorry!!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

May God bless you and your wishes come true!!! Lots of loveee!!! 🍕🍕❤❤)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 22.6K 68
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, this would be the exact reply that I would...
686K 24.7K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
36.6K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on
323K 14.5K 84
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐰𝐨 δΈ€ fight for your fairytale. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐀𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 1: sweet creature [completed]