Male reader x Fem luffy

By ddxcrr

You are charlotte linlin's new born son and you were born with a rare ability from your father more info in t... More

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Filler
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Question
Lemon
chapter 16
question again
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 7

5.4K 96 34
By ddxcrr

It was almost 1 am and oven and the others we're waiting for straw hats arrival.

Oven: Hey Nougat have you seen Y/n Around?

Nougat: I don't know we're big bro Y/n had gone to.

Raisin: He must be with mama by now.

Allmeg: You know that he would be with Big sis smoothie, Cinnamon and Citron in the pursuit of the straw hats

Newichi: I don't care, i want to cut straw hat up.

Nutmeg: We should have to say sorry to y/n for cutting up his girlfriend.

Yuen: Is it really okay to teas him after her death?

Oven: We can just cut her limbs and she would be completely harmless.

Yuen: So no ones going to stop torturing him after this right?

Every Charlotte sibling: Absolutely!

But the clock was at 1 am and soon the mirror was about let someone out and it was pekoms holding brulee and Y/n and was pointing a gun at y/n.

Pekoms: Don't come any closer or i will kill him!

Y/n: Pekoms Don't do it You'll die!

Oven: You should have run while you still have a chance pekoms but now you'll die!

Newichi: *notice he's looking at the sky* Shit He's looking at the moon!

Raisin: Damnit!

And soon pekoms was looking at the Moon And transformed into his primal self but Oven Punched pekoms and made him release brulee and Y/n's chain but luffy fell out of pekoms coat and landed her chest on y/n face and everyone was smiling like a maniac.

Y/n: *Muffled * Don't you dare!

Oven: Nutmeg! Yuen! Get the Camera!

Raisin: I have one right here!

Nougat: This is going to be good!

Oven: Okay Little bros and sis! Fire when ready!

Allmeg: I'm going to let Big sis Smoothie and our other sisters look at the photos we took!

Y/n:* Incoherent Demon Noise*

Yuen: He's redder than a cherry lollipop.

Newichi: This is to Good!

Oven: I'll be Joining in as well!

Nougat: Go for it big bro!

Y/n was Struggling but his siblings we're taking picture after picture and was enjoying the fresh torture material they have for him as he gave up and started to cry but then sanji appeared and took luffy and dashed away.

Oven: Shot Him Down!

Pekoms: RAGGGHHHH!!!

Y/n: Wait Pekoms!

Pekoms grabbed Y/n's chain and began to hit everyone with y/n's Body as y/n began to grunt in pain he attack sanji who was trying to escape but he was thrown into a building but Pekoms Remembered Pedro's voice and snapped out of it.

Pekoms: ...Run Away...

Sanji: I was going to!

Pekoms: ...Run Away With Y/n.

Sanji: What?! but why?

Pekoms: He needs to... be with Kind people... before they turn him... into a...

Sanji: ...Monster?

Pekoms: ...Yes.

Y/n: ... P-Pekoms?

Pekoms: Please take care... of straw hat and Y/n for me... as my final wish.

Sanji: I will.

Pekoms: Goodbye.. Black Leg.

Y/n: PEKOMS! NO!

As y/n said that pekoms began to attack the square and was killed by the rain of spears and Soon Y/n Cried as Loud as he Could as he lost a Friend he never want to loose his siblings can see the pain in his eyes as pekoms finally died soon sanji continue his plan to escape with Y/n and Luffy but he was stopped by yuen who said he wont let someone take Y/n away with them, then he was surrounded by a lot of big mom crew members and was barrage by bullets and sword attacks but they we're afraid of hitting y/n luckily Germa 66 arrived and help sanji escape the town and arrived at The thousand sunny where Nami and the others we're waiting.

Everyone: Sanji! Luffy!

Chopper: I'm so glad your alright!

Jimbei: Why do you have Y/n with you?

Nami: Why is he crying?

Carrot: What happened?

Sanji: I granted a wish for pekoms. he help us escape and i will never forgive myself if i didn't bring him.

Nami: Well is he alright?

Sanji: He saw how pekoms died and he's currently furious for being so useless.

Carrot: Oh! i'm sorry for your lost.

Y/n: ... It's... alright... you did nothing wrong...

Jimbei: He need some space to Process the current events he saw.

Brook: Well we should let him be alone for awhile.

Carrot: Hey there's something in the back of Luffy-chan's Dress!

(Note: i forgot to put this picture at the last chapter.)

( Hope you like it, now back to the story.)

Brook and sanji: I'll check it out!

Nami: LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!

Chopper: there's a key and a note in there.

Brook: what does it say.

Chopper: 

"Dear straw hats please take care of Y/n for me he needs to see the world without the restriction and orders of his family, his heart is good but he was in the wrong crowd. That is why i Beg of you to show him the true way he was meant to go.

- from Your friend Pekoms. Ps: Don't worry the key is in straw hat's Dress".

Nami: well that explained the key in her Dress.

Jimbei: We need to go now before we get caught by Smoothie and her Fleet!

Everyone: Alright!

Chopper: We need to tend to luffy's wounds.

Carrot: What about him Cho Bro?

Chopper: Luffy is in critical condition we can help him later.

Carrot: Okay!

Jimbei: Let's GO!

as the straw hats we're cheering y/n was on the ground looking at the star's and rememberd his first mission with pekoms.

[Flash back]

Y/n: Big bro Pekoms why are we here?

Pekoms: We're here to see my old freinds.

Pedro: Who goes there!

Pekoms: Pedro It's Me Pekoms!

Forest gaurd: Wait Pekoms?

Pekoms: Of course it's me who else has these set of eyes?

Forest gaurd: It is Pekoms!

Pedro: Pekoms How are you doing buddy?

Pekoms: Great! how about you?

Y/n: Big bro pekoms who is He?

Pekoms: This is my best friend! his name is pedro. pedro, everyone this is charlotte Y/n and he's my boss child so treat him well.

Y/n: Hello there my name's y/n it's very nice to meet you all! *bows*

Carrot: Look a human boy!

Pedro: Carrot go back to your mother!

Carrot: but i want to play!

Pedro: i say go back!

Y/n: Sure we can play!

Carrot: Yay!a Let's play! let's play!

Pedro: Why did you bring him here?

Pekoms: I'm worried of his future.

Pedro: How come?

Pekoms: He has a good heart but he is with big mom and his siblings. i don't want him to be a heartless monster like they are.

Pedro: and why bring him here?

Pekoms: i want him to feel like a kid instead of being force to train to be strong.

Pedro: Are you sure you can do this?

Pekoms: I'll make him as normal as i have to before it's to late.

Pedro: I know you'll do well Pekoms.

Pekoms: Thank you, Pedro.

[ Flash back end]

Y/n: Pedro, Pekoms, Please rest in peace. i will be fined now. your wishes are coming true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 73 31
Accompany the young pirate Luffy, who has become a rubber human, on her adventurous journey to become the new female pirate king. But what is it that...
458K 17.6K 48
I TAKE IT BACK!! PLEASE! I just wanted a nice and exciting afterlife and I 'almost' got what I wanted. Except the part the fucked everything up. God...
227K 4.3K 23
You are Monkey D. Luffy's identical twin brother instead of being a pirate you instead became a marine.
89.7K 2.3K 10
Y/n L/n from another world. Died in her world but got reborn in one piece?! She captured many hearts of pirates and even marine. Have an adventure wi...