OUT OF MY LEAGUE || Wilbur So...

By HONKBIBI

[SLOW UPDATES] He made it his job to annoy her for the rest of her life, and to also protect her from any for... More

. . .
PLAYLIST
ONE ; YOU WERE MORE THAN JUST A DREAM
TWO ;
THREE ;
FOUR ; MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE
FIVE ;
SIX ;
SEVEN ; LOVER BOY
EIGHT ;
NINE ;
ELEVEN ;
TWELVE ; ALL I WANT IS YOU
THIRTEEN ;
FOURTEEN ;
FIFTEEN ; IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER
SIXTEEN ;
SEVENTEEN ; 'CAUSE YOUR BEAUTY
EIGHTEEN ;
NOTICE
NINETEEN ;
TWENTY ;

TEN ;

526 20 5
By HONKBIBI

"JULES I'VE GOT THEM DISTRACTED! GET THEIR BED!" yelled Tommy as Jules lets out a scoff, already focused on doing that in the first place.

"GOT IT!" Jules yelled back as she helped Tommy defeat the last remaining player in this game of Bedwars that they were currently playing.

"Yes, get them- YES! DREAM TEAM BABY!" cheered Tommy as Jules cheered along with him.

Niki and Wilbur let out a few laughs upon hearing the two's obvious enthusiasm.

"That was so good, LET'S GO AGAIN!" cheered Jules as the three laughed even harder.

"These two make such an interesting pair," said Wilbur as Niki hummed in response.

Jules, feeling insulted somehow decided to ask, "Oi, is that supposed to be a good thing?"

"Yes, it is! See, Jules. We are so powerful, even Will admits it," adds Tommy causing the three to laugh again.

"Not really what I was getting at-"

"EXACTLY!" cheered Jules as Will lets out an audible scoff.

...

..

.

"..Julesssss, is it happening again?" Tommy asked in a somewhat teasing tone.

"Wh- OH! Yeah. Tommyyy, I think someone's j-j-j-jealous," Jules joined in as the other two in the call let out a laugh.

"I wonder why Will is jealous," Niki joined in, causing Jules to grin.

"I'm not- What would I even have to be jealous about?" asked Will as Tommy lets out a laugh before replying,

"I mean.. I'm turning 18 soon,"

"NO! STOP! Okay, chat. This is just a bit, for obvious reasons," Will explained as Tommy and Jules laughed.

"I mean.. I could wait," Jules teased Will, causing another outburst from him.

"NO! STOP! BAD BIT. REWIND REWIND REWIND,"

Jules playfully rolled her eyes at her friend, "Fineee. I'll just steal Niki from you,"

"I wouldn't mind," Niki said softly.

"WELL I WOULD! JULES WE WERE A DUO! A DREAM TEAM! AMIGOS!" Tommy whined.

"Chill out, you big baby. I was joking, plus, William probably wouldn't like it if I tried stealing Niki from him,"

"WHO ARE YOU CALL-"

"True, me and Niki are like- the better duo," Will said, Jules could see him smirking right now.

"OH YEAH? LET'S DO ANOTHER ROUND OF BEDWARS. I bet me and Jules could beat both of you again," Tommy said smugly.

"I don't know, Tommy. They might have a chance," Jules sighed sarcastically.

"You-"

"Let's do it then, 2v2," Niki cuts off Will this time, which surprised both Jules and Tommy.

Jules could feel her grin growing by the second, "Alright! Determination, I love it,"

After that, Tommy and Jules ended up winning and rubbing it in on the other team's faces. Jules called it sweet victory but Will just thought they were being obnoxious.

The four then decided to play 4v4's and got stream sniped multiple times. Despite not winning, they all had fun joking around.

Now they've all ended their streams and decided to just chill a little longer in the VC.

"So, we're still doing the meet up next week right?" Will asked Niki,

"Yeah! I'm honestly so excited to meet you two,"

"..The fuck? What meet up?" Jules scrunched her eyebrows.

"Well Julianna, while you were SO busy hanging out with Karl Jacobs, me and Niki planned for her and a few others to come here and visit us," Jules pouts stubbornly at his answer.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME TOO?" Tommy asks as Jules lets out a snicker.

"I mean.. Tommy, you could come if you want, but we'll have to arrange-"

"I'M GOING TO BRIGHTON BABY!" Tommy cheers, causing the other three to laugh.

Jules stayed quiet as the others talked, feeling somewhat bothered by the thought of Niki, Tommy, Fundy and Philza (according to Will) visiting them.

Suddenly, realising what it was she spoke up, "Wait, they don't know what I look like,"

"Ah, yes. About that, I was thinking we could trust them, they are our friends after all. And I know neither of them would expose you, if not we'll just hire someone to kidnap them and force them to delete any evidence that they've taken," Will said smoothly, sending chills to both Niki and Tommy's spine.

"I've heard your really pretty, Jules," Niki complimented, causing Jules to smile at her, "Thank you, Niki,"

Tommy mumbled, "Probably not as good looking as me," Will lets out a chuckle, "Yeah, she looks like a ran over troll. Send them your Twitter, Jules,"

"Fuck off, Will. Also, one sec,"

"I'm sure she looks pretty, I've heard that from both Karl and Will after all," Niki added, causing Jules' breath to hitch in her throat slightly as she felt her heart race for an unknown reason.

Deciding she should just stay quiet and send her personal Twitter and Instagram over, Will replied, "Pfft. I must've been drunk out of my mind or something to say that- wait, Karl Jacobs?"

Jules rolled her eyes as the three continued to converse.

"..Alright! I sent it,"

...

..

.

"WHAT THE FUCK THIS CAN'T BE YOU! YOU ARE THE JULIANNA ROSE SMITH? YOUR FAMILY IS LIKE RICH RICH!" said Tommy in disbelief, causing Jules to twitch slightly.

"She is. But Tommy, I hope you'll keep this a secret and not treat her any different, same goes for Niki," Will lectured.

"Well, I won't tell anyone and you are still my friend, Jules. But even I must say that I'm surprised, your family is also very well known in Germany," Niki said, causing Jules to smile,

"Thank you Niki-"

"YOUR FAMILY IS LIKE RICH AND ELITE! NO SHIT GERMANY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THEM. I BET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS!" Tommy said a little too enthusiastically, causing the other three to chuckle.

"Looks like someone's a big fan.." teased Will as Tommy lets out a scoff, "No.. well, whatever. I'm just in shock and in denial,"

Going along with whatever bit he was doing, Jules replied, "In denial? So you're saying I could be even better looking than that?"

"OH MY GOD YOU PROBABLY WATCHED TOO MANY DREAM STRE-"

"Okay! Break it up. Now that that's out of the way, we can get planning on how Tommy's gonna come," said Will.

And thus, the four began brainstorming ways for Tommy to get there. Deciding that in the end, his dad would stick around too.

...

..

.

Jules :) | Juwullery
Surprises ! .

> Will Soot | WilburSoot
Nice

> Fundy | FundyLive
Nice response Will!

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
Agreed!

> Will Soot | WilburSoot
shut the fuck up karl jacobs

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
ouch :(

> Jules :) | Juwullery
pissbaby william is in a pissy mood , let's get in a vc karl !

> Will Soot | WilburSoot
i hate you

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
bet!

> Fundy | FundyLive
Can I join? :)

> Jules :) | Juwullery
check discord !

> jenna | Jennalicious202
PISSBABY WILL

> Juliet | GamingSeemsNice488
JEALOUS WILBUR ARC

> karl :) | KarlJacobs
May I know the surprise? :)

> Jules :) | Juwullery
no <3

> Fundy | FundyLive
LMAO EVEN I KNOW THE SURPRISE

> Niki | Nihaachu
Fundy.. you are apart of it..

> JASMINE | DREAMSMPWOO
LMAO

> TommyInnit | tommyinnit
VERY POGCHAMP!!!

> Tubbo | TubboLive
AGREED!

> sapnap | sapnapalt
Hi Jules

> Jules :) | Juwullery
hello sappitus nappitus !

> Punz | Punztw
LMAO SIMP MUCH?

> sapnap | sapnapalt
Says the one who was too chicken to ask her to join our call

> Jules :) | Juwullery
i'll arrange a call between us in a few !

> Punz | Punztw
Jules you are awesome

> sapnap | sapnapalt
FUCKING SIMP

> BadBoyHalo | BadBoyHalo
LANGUAGE D:

> Lindsay | Gogyglassesye
gotta love this group

"Julianna, are you actually in a call with Karl Jacobs right now?" Jules lets out a chuckle before replying, "I will be in a bit, I'll add you,"

Jules heard Will grumble something about not really wanting to be in a call while walking away, which caused Jules to roll her eyes yet smile at how childish he was being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
3.5K 86 17
Wilbur finds out that he has a huge crush on his roommate and bestfriend Melissa. At first, after realising this, he denies his love for her when ask...
1.1K 27 15
I 100% supprot Shelby and i cannot belive that wilbur couldn't even write a proper apology. This story was written almost a year before we knew any o...
24.8K 750 63
What happens when a gender less person falls in love with a streamer? ... ... Wilbur X gender-fluid!OC Contains: sh ED swearing homophobia abuse NO...