Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

By whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... More

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Phone Calls-39
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

New Years-41

62.5K 1K 264
By whoooopdeedoo

Skylar’s POV

 After my nap, I took a nice, long, relaxing shower. I took my time lathering my body with the hotel branded soap as I scrubbed my hair with my Vanilla coconut shampoo I brought from back home.

This may seem weird but Harry always loved the way my hair smelt when I used this shampoo, so I brought it for him.

Afterwards I washed my hair with the matching Vanilla conditioner while I brushed my hair through.

Once I rinsed my body and hair, I turned off the water and climbed out. I pulled the towel off the side hanger wrapping it tightly around my body.

Because it was already 9:30pm, Zayn as well as Niall and Liam accompanied Harry at the New Year’s Party. Louis gave Harry the excuse that he was going to come a little later because he was “tired” but really he was going to help me pick something to wear and drive me to the party.

I quickly changed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt while I waited for Louis to com over- which should be soon.

I blow dried my hair and decided that I would straighten it later. I threw my hair up in a bun and grabbed my phone off the bedside table

I sat laid on the bed as I pulled began to scroll through my phone.

For the past week and a half I had little to no communication with Harry. I didn’t want to give him any hints that I was coming, and I want Harry to be really surprised to see me.

I had a lot of unread texts from Harry some saying; Call me? Love you xx And others saying things similar to Merry Christmas, Can’t wait to see my present...xx

I giggled to myself as I read the last text knowing that he’ll be surprised to what it really is.

I forced myself to toss the phone to the side and not reply with anything.

As if on cue, there was a knock on my door.

I got up and looked through the eye hole just to make sure it wasn’t a stranger and even Harry. Luckily it was just Louis.

I opened the door and in came Lou in a casual suite.

“So I’m guessing I’m going to need to dress fancy?”

He chuckled as I walked him to my suite case. “Not too fancy, but not too comfy.”

“Alright well, I brought a couple dresses. There’s this one, this one and this one.”

He looked threw them and immediately shook his head at my pink one.  

“I like these two, but the pink one is too long.”

I rolled my eyes at him. “Whatever.”

“So which one do I wear?”

“Depends, are you trying to look sexier or cuter?” He arched an eyebrow as I felt myself blush lightly.

“From the way you’re blushing I have a feeling you want to look sexier?”

I laughed and nodded my head.

“Well then this one for sure, the other has a more innocent look to it.”

The dress we decided on was a black dress that Danielle made me buy when we were in Hawaii. It was plain black. It was short, skin tight with a sweetheart neck line held up by straps.

I grabbed the dress off the bed and walked into the ensuite. I stripped out of my clothes and slipped into the dress.

It hugged my body perfectly. To be honest with you, when I bought it, I never thought I would actually wear it. I thought it was too revealing but Danielle thought otherwise. She even said that I’d end up wearing it when I least expected.

Once I walked out the door Louis whistled jokefully.

While laughing, I walked to my suitcase and pulled out two pairs of heels. “Which shoe?” I asked, showing him my sparkly silver heels and my plain bright purple heels.

“The sparkly ones”

“Why am I not surprised?”

I held onto Louis arm for balance as I slipped on the shoes. With these on I was exactly Louis height.

“It’s 10pm, when are you planning on leaving?” He asked.

“Well I still need to do my hair...”

“How long does that take?”

“45 minutes- around that time.”

“Alright well get started because it takes half an hour to get to the Party and we need to be there before 12.”

I nodded as I walked into the washroom. I plugged the flat Iron in and parted my hair into layers.

I let down the first layer and began to straighten my strand of hair.

“So, what’s this present that’s got Harry going crazy?” he asked as he sat on the toiled (the lid was down).

“He’s been talking about it?”

“Yah, he’s been asking me if I knew what it was. He’s been going ballistic- asking everyone if they know. I think it’s because he wants to either make sure you don’t give him a better gift than he has for or he probably wants to make sure you didn’t waste your money on buying him anything expensive.”

“Oh.”

“Well go on, tell me.”

“Erm... no it’s ok. Let’s keep it a mystery.”

“At least give me a hint! I promise I won’t tell him! Is it expensive?”

I laughed, shaking my head at him as I let down another layer of hair.

“Well, it’s not really expensive.”

“Oh so you got him something cheap?” He joked.

“I wouldn’t say it’s cheap because you can’t really buy it either.”

I continued to straighten my hair. From the corner of my eye I noticed Louis had his thinking face on. He was trying to figure it out.

“Did you get him a rock or some kind of fancy sand?”

“It’s a little more personal than that.”

I think that hint gave it away. He made an “o” shape with his mouth as he said it as well.

“You’re giving him you’re virginity?”

I instantly felt my cheeks heat up as I concentrated on my hair.

“Is that a bad gift?”

“No, no. It’ll be perfect for Harry. Trust me.”

We both began to laugh, but once we stopped Louis continued. “Are you sure you want to give it away already? Are you sure you’re ready.”

“I think I am. I’ve thought about it and everything. I mean, I love him. It just... It just feels right.”

“Well, as long as you’re sure you’re ready then go for it.”

Soon enough I was on my last few pieces of hair. I made sure not one strand of hair was at its natural wave before I unplugged the iron and tossed it into its case.

“Let’s go?” I asked as I grabbed my purse.

“Let’s go.”

As we were walking out the building, I glanced at my watch. It was 11pm.

We’d be getting there at around 11:30. So I’d have to hide for half an hour before I can finally see Harry.

My heart warmed just at the thought of finally being able to see Harry after so long.

Especially with me dropping all communication with him, seeing him and talking to him is more than needed at the moment.

The whole ride there Louis and I caught up. He told me about the Christmas Concert they had the other day. All the money made was donated to various charities.

Other than that topic, he told me about all the various concerts they’ve had, experiences with the fans and all the good times they’ve had.

He also talked to me about the party. One of Liam’s close friends was holding the party. It was a big party too; a lot of producers, managers and crew members that help with One Direction were going to be there.

It felt good catching up with Louis. I guess I didn’t realise just how much I missed him in the first place.

We pulled up to the party and I felt myself getting excited. In less than half an hour I’ll be able to see Harry.

“Ok, so I’ll go to Harry right now and let him know I’m here. I’ll make sure he doesn’t bump into you at the party.”

I nodded as we walked into the loud room. The music was pumping, lots of people were dancing and the smell of alcohol lingered in the air- just what I expected. I found myself looking around for Harry, hoping to catch a glimpse of him before New Year’s really does arrive.

I instantly saw a lot of unrecognisable faces. It made me feel like I was in the wrong place, especially because I had to keep an eye of where I go.

I waved at Louis as I took a turn towards the empty half of the bar where it wasn’t being occupied with a group of people.

I ordered myself a Martini and sipped on it slowly, hoping to waste some time. The taste was strong, only because I hadn’t drank anything with such flavour in a long time, but the taste was still good.

By the time I finished my drink I had wasted around 10 minutes. There’s still another 15 to go. I wondered around the area for a few minutes until I noticed the women’s washroom.

I found myself in the washroom staring at my reflection.

My hair was tossed to one side of my head as I rummaged through my bad. I pulled out my mascara and lightly applied some more to my upper lashes. Once those were done I did the same thing to my bottom ones. I grabbed the eye liner from my purse and applied a thin line.

I finished my makeup and now I had nothing to do. All I want is to see Harry. It’s so boring wasting time especially when I could be with him at this very moment.

The last few minutes went by as hours. Pacing the bathroom didn’t waste time like I hoped it would.

But thankfully the time did go buy. It was like my cue when I heard an announcer say “1 Minute till New Year’s”.

I made my way out of the washroom and towards the loud crowd of people cheering.

There was a scream flashing on the wall that was counting down from the minute.

I eagerly searched through the room for a head of curls as the clock kept ticking.

“20 seconds!”

A smile grew across my face once I spotted him. He was standing in between Liam and Zayn as they counted down the last few seconds.

10...9...8...7...

I was now right behind Zayn. He noticed me and nodded.

3...2....1...

“Happy New Year’s”! Everyone cheered.

The room now erupted in whistles and cheers as everyone was giving each other hugs and telling them Happy New Year’s. Harry was hugging Liam and Zayn took that opportunity to pull me next to Harry.

I watched as Harry’s body turned from Liam’s and faced mine. He was expecting to face Zayn and shock was written all over him.

His eyes squinted as his lips curved upwards.

He had a look of disbelief.

He was scanning me completely, eying me from the tip of my shoes to the top of my head.

Before I knew it I was pulled against his chest, his arm wrapped tightly around my body and his lips flat on mine.

My stomach began to flutter with the closeness we had. His lips were warm against mine and I didn’t feel like moving anytime soon. I took in the familiar- and very missed- feeling of Harry’s lips. They were moving in sync with mine as his hands slowly moved from my hips to cupping my cheeks.

He stopped kissing me, he leant his head on my forehead as he kept his hands cupping my cheeks. He had the biggest smile playing on his lips as he kept looking at me. It was like he was trying to convince himself that I was actually here.

“What are you doing here?” He asked; his voice was low and the smile never left his face.

“I wanted to see you.”

He pecked my lips quickly before grabbing my hand and pulling me through the busy crowd. I turned my head to see Zayn and Niall laughing at us as we struggled to get through the crowd.

We reached the back of the party where there were doors that had the ‘Exit’ sign above. He quickly opened the door and pulled me through it.

The cold air hit me immediately especially when my back was pushed against the brick wall, but then again heat ran through me as Harry’s body was firmly pressed against mine as his lips connected with mine once again.

“I...Missed...You...So...Much.” He said between kisses.

I giggled as he began to kiss me all over my face at a constant pace.

His lips reconnected with mine, but this time the kiss was more slow and loving.

My eyes were shut as my hands were softly touching his firm chest.

Our lips moved in the same motion and I found myself parting my lips letting Harry’s tongue come into play.

My hand moved from his chest to around his neck, I attempted to pull him closer to me- which was almost impossible. My knees were going weaker every second the kiss lasted. The taste of him was so toxic, I couldn’t find myself wanting to let go.

His arms were roaming the frame of my body. With each touch he left tingles all over.

The butterflies were going off like crazy. The tips of my fingers were twirling pieces of his soft curls.

Eventually we had to pull away to breath. He rested his forehead against mine, his breathing was heavy.

He kept his grip around my waist firm, not wanting to let me go.

“I missed you.” I said breathlessly.

“I love you.”

My smile only grew larger. I’ve been reading so many texts and hearing over the phone Harry saying that he loves me, but hearing it in person is just so much more affective.

“I love you too, Harry.”

He hugged me into his body, warming me from the cold January weather. My head was resting into the crook of his neck as I left soft kisses on his skin.

 We were rocking back and forth slowly as he was humming a quiet tune.

“Harry.” I spoke slowly. My voice was low as I looking up at him.

“Mhm,”

“I’m ready,”

And he knew exactly what I was talking about.

skjdfnhsdfuhisd EARLY UPDATE YUR WELCOME. i feel like I haven't been updating this as much as I've been updating my other story "Niall's Secret Sister" (which you all should check out) So I've updated this story again other than that one.

But now Im going to be updating the next chapter of NSS before I update this one again, but I'm planning on updating again soon!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER>

COmment, vote, share y'know  the Usual. :)

OVER 100 VOTES ON LAST CHAPTER ARE U JOKING.

hehe commentvotecommentvote LOVE U ALL I REAL ALL COMMENTS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 6.8K 37
(Chapters get better and longer) What happens when a girl is switched at birth with a girl who's parents live in America? Well, 16 years later Jamie...
49.5K 940 25
Most kids know who their dads are, they live with them, they play with them, they go to the movies together and lots more. Well im not like most kids...
32.2K 270 20
Imagine if your parents dumped you off at your Uncle's house for the summer. Surprise, Surprise! Uncle Tim lives in England with one of the biggest b...
659K 8.9K 30
Hi I'm Carly Elizabeth Horan. My Dad is the famous Niall Horan. My mom left when I was little and I haven't seen her since. But that's ok because I h...