Chance

By Ic0nictee

Welcome to Damilolas' world ๐ŸŒŽ -17 & pregnant -South London - Sixthform college -Baby daddy More

Chance-1 *Unedited* *NEW*
CHANCE 2 *Unedited* *NEW*
CHANCE 3 *Unedited* *New*
CHANCE 4 *NEW* *UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 5 *New* *Unedited*
CHANCE 6 *New * *Unedited*
CHANCE 7 *New* Unedited*
CHANCE 8 *Unedited* *New
CHANCE 14 Unedited*
CHAPTER 9 *NEW* UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 10 *NEW* *UNEDITED*
CHAPTER 11 *Unedited*
Chapter 12 *Unedited *
CHAPTER 13 *unedited*
CHAPTER 16 *unedited*
CHAPTER 17
Chapter 18 *unedited*
Chapter 19 *Unedited*

CHAPTER 15 *UNEDITED* *NEW*

431 22 12
By Ic0nictee

Dwayne POV

Damn nigga" Tion exclaimed, as he watched me bring another gift bag into my car.

"I'll Relax T, my mum brought some stuff aswell" I responded, as I rolled my eyes at his dramaticness. Isaiah has officially turned 1 and I just couldn't not spoil my boy.. We were so close now. And I found myself falling in love with him every time. He was my heart, my everything. I never understood the phrase all these older guys said regarding this "indescribable, unconditional love you feel when you have a child." Until I met Isaiah, that feeling was just beautiful.

" little man, almost has the same amount of shoes I do and he can't even walk" Tion chuckled, as he helped me organise his gifts in the boot of the car.

Anyone that knew Tion, knew how much of a sneaker head this man was. His room looked like a warehouse he had it all. Name the shoe and he had it. From the dead stocks to the rarest, Tion had it. I would not be exaggerating if I said the guy had over 100 pairs of shoe. It was starting to get a little worrying and was very much a serious addiction of his. Like now, he was wearing some rare Chanel sneakers, that he got imported from America. 😩I'm sure it costed him a little over £800.

" some uncle yu are, he's already walking" I scoffed, in disappointment. As I entered the passenger side of my car, there was no way I was driving boy. I was beyond finished from yesterday. That economic assignment really dealt with me. It also didn't help me going to the motive with Isaac yesterday. He is such a bad influence on me 🙄, but I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy myself.

"Oh yeah, yu sent me the video of him walking last week" Tion reminded himself, as he prepared the car.

*

"You best ask Naomi, for her number yourself" I tutted, as I recalled the constant nagging that came from Tion whenever I went to see Isaiah.

Tion had been asking me to get Naomi number for the longest. Me being me, I just wasn't trying to get involved in anything concerning Tion's love affair. He was a heart breaker. Someone that I warned many of my female cousins away from. Tion is the type of person, you have to flee from. He'll break your heart and feel no remorse. Even looking at him now, his face showed no emotions whatsoever. He was so cold, but warm at the same time. If that makes any sense🤷🏾‍♀️😩.

"Whatever" he smirked. I could tell he was excited to see her. Me I'm not involved. Whatever happens between them two, is between them two. I want nothing to do with it.

The last time Tion dated someone in our friendship group, Leslie it  really went left. Their relationship is what divided the group properly, after Damilola left. Naomi and Riah were also doing their own thing, so we were rarely seeing them or hanging out. The group became far too toxic and it was ultimately for the best. Leslie became obsessive and controlling. Even Samantha, her bestfriend confessed her love for me and I just had to cut her off from then.

"Why we still in the car man. A niggas got to eat" Tion impatiently moaned, as he admired his appearance on the car mirrors. Whew would it have been tragic if Tion was light skin. None loved themselve the way Tion did, he was always checking himself wherever he was, even if it meant him pulling out his front camera on Snapchat, he did it.

"Relax fatty, were waiting for Danell" I reminded him, which he threw a middle finger midway bopping his head to "Abracadabra spin that deck."

Darnell begged me to come to Isaiah's birthday party and I just couldn't say no. It wasn't even just him, bare man wanted to come and I just had to hit them with a straight up "No". I have like 30 first cousins alone and there just weren't going to be enough room for them. My mums not even in the country and I was beyond happy. She just simply would've turned it into a hall party.

I also didn't want to make things even more uncomfortable for Dami. This was going to be the first time Dami, Riah and Naomi were going to be seeing Darnell in years. He was another member of our old secondary school friendship group. Him and Riah were batty and bench. The bestest of friends and for no apparent reason did their friendship come to an end. Minus Leslie and Samantha it was going to be the whole gang: but our other friend Jamal couldn't make it. He was out of the country, as per usual the nigga was always travelling.

*

"Fat sh**" Riah snapped slapping Trevon's head, catching him by surprise. As he looked back at her in shock, with the piece of barbecue chicken in his hand.

"It's for the party Trevon" I frustratedly rolled my eyes at him.

It was Isaiah birthday party and Cynthia was late as per usual. She had promised to get to mine by 11 and the clock had already struck 2 in the afternoon.

She was really starting to get on my last nerves. And I was seconds away from cutting her off. I hadn't seen my cousin, in almost four weeks. You would expect for the most important day of my life she would make an effort and be on time. But she was late like the selfish person she was 🙄

"The cake lady is downstairs" Naomi announced, as she made her way to the flat telecom to let her up whilst carrying an energetic Isaiah.

Me and the girls had already made the party food and decorated the living room. The theme for his birthday was a blue and white pawl patrol theme party. We did well considering, how unbelievably tired we were. Last night was honestly a movie,these guys had me up until 3am in the morning. *Cough* *Cough* Riah and Trevon that's all they were good for.

"Junior, sit down and watch TV" Riah snapped in annoyance, as she fixed the balloons he had misplaced. Naomi's little cousin had already started his naughty antiques, which was really getting on Riah's . She was such a perfectionist, she liked things well organised and well coordinated. Things had to be, the way she left things.

*
Dwayne POV
"F***ing Meatball" I slapped the back of Darnell's round head, I had asked him to take a quick pic for me and all eight pictures came out somewhat distorted. I was beyond pissed, Darnell really had me standing in the cold posing and he couldn't even take one good picture for me.

"Prick" he muttered under his breath as he stroked the back of his head whilst throwing daggers my way. This was not the end of it. Knowing Darnell, he was certainly going to slap me unexpectedly today. That's how he was, always out to settle the score and make it even. "Let's go in then, I'm hungry" Darnell announced, from the growling of his stomach his intentions were clear he was hungry and my pictures weren't much of a priority for him.

"Fat sh*t" Tion creeped behind us from his car. Whilst we were out taking pictures for the gram. He was taking calls on his trap line and I just c

"Not the brudda with the Jay Z lips talking" Darnell snapped back at him, causing me to chuckle which Tion the quickly in. This was a classic one. It just reminded me so much of secondary, when we all used to tease Tion  for his big lips.

*
We had been in the house for almost three hours and Darnell was already tipsy. The moment he saw Riah, he was gone. Surprisingly, they got on so well like nothing happened. Only now had he decided to rejoin us and was now seated near Tion and was trying to conversate with us. Tion was not even minding him, he was too busy using his phone. Whilst I held an energetic Isaiah in my arms and nodded everytime he said something, to spare him the embarrassment.

The vibe was good and so was the music. The food was an easy 10/10. Darnell had to have had atleast four rounds lol, he honestly had no shame. 😂😂

To think I was quite nervous at the start but everyone was  welcoming. I got abit of a cold shoulder from Trevon which was odd, but I wasn't going to allow that to ruin my day lol. There was also some whispering going on with Cynthia boyfriend and him, which I paid no mind to. I have absolutely nothing to hide, there wasn't much people also which I liked, as it made it more intimate.

"Do you guys want a drink refill?" Dami offered, as she stood in front of me to put a bib around Isaiah. I couldn't help, take in her perfume. Not only did she smell nice, she also looked amazing. Her outfit was so simple, yet hugged her curves in all the right places. She just looked stunning.

"Do you have any more of that punch?" A tipsy Darnell, responded as he vibed to "Aye Davido"

"Don't listen to him. He's had enough " I quickly intersected, he was only a few cups away from being flat out drunk. His eyes were starting to drift and all.

"Loool, I'm going to get you some paracetamol & water. That pending hangover though" Dami cackled, as she walked back into the kitchen.

Dami really did a job well done. The way she transformed her living room was unreal. You'd really think she had hired a professional, she even had a cute little set up where the cake was and where she directed everyone to put the presents.

"He's bare cuteee man" Darnell announced for like the fifth time. Riah had to have laced his drink with crack or something. He was unbelievably tipsy and it was getting a little bit embarrassing. Me being me, I took some snaps of him as proof aswell. To be fair, he wasn't the only one that was tipsy, Damis cousin Cynthia was also drunk and so was Riah.

Dami POV

Isaiah's  birthday had finally come to an end. The night was a success, it turned out better than I thought. There was some dancing, singing, we all had a good time and surprisingly so did Aunty Lisa considering she was the  only grown adult here. That certainly did not stop her from enjoying herself.

Almost everyone had by now evacuated the premises. Even the birthday boy himself, called it a night and was currently fast asleep in his bed, where I should be. Instead I was in the kitchen being assisted by Dwayne with the cleaning, whilst the others Tion, Naomi, Riah and Darnell conversated among themselves in the living room . Yes Cynthia and her useless boyfriend were the first to leave. Followed by Trevon that went to drop his mum off (they were slowly starting to warm up to one another).

"So how's uni going?" I asked as I watched Dwayne wash the dishes, whilst I dried the ones he gave me.

"Stressful, but it's going good" He stated truthfully.

Silence. I didn't know what else to ask him. It wasn't awkward or anything, but I had run out of things to ask him.

"When you going back to school" he asked, 👀. I would be lying if I said i knew a date.

"I really don't know, like my plan were always secondary, sixthform then uni. Now it's looking like a college thing, then uni." I stated truthfully.

"Dami, you know I'm here for you. To help you with Isaiah and also financially. You can really go now." He stated, as  dried his hands after closing the tap. Convicted, I was making far too many excuses. I could really get Isaiah enrolled in a nursery and go back to college. It was that easy or even get Aunty Lisa to babysit and Trevon to babysit.

"Your right, I'll look into it next week" I've been g-checked in the most respectful way. I'm 19 and I have a son whose future I need to think about and priorities. Going Uni provided a different level of stability, financially and maturity that I need.

"Tomorrow" Dwayne smirked. I just knew. I can already see him reminding me about it tomorrow, his memory was A1 when it came to things like this.

"Okay tomorrow" I stated throwing him a thumbs up. "But what's the tea between your boy Tion and my girl" I asked, their interaction today was just too cute to watch and if Naomi wasn't going to spill the beans then I was going to get it from somewhere else.

"I'm as clueless as you" Dwayne responded, I could just tell there was more to the story he wasn't letting off, hence why I responded with a scoff to his answer.

"Im being serious, Anyways you doing anything for your birthday?" Dwayne asked, as he leaned on my kitchen countertop whilst I swept the kitchen floor.

" urm nothing special tbh. Trevon wanted to take me go karting on the day " I responded, confused to why my birthday was any of his concern lol.

"Could you possibly squeeze Isaiah and me that weekend also. I wanted to take you out to eat?" He asked examining my facial expression and body language.. "You don't have to say yes" He added, trying to ease the pressure. There was absolutely no harm in him offering to take me and Isaiah. However I just could not help feel abit weird about it, I could already see how awkward it was  going to be. Me and Dwayne had been on past dates, as kids but it weren't any place fancy. I just didn't know what to expect from it.

The sudden blast of Congolese music coming from my speakers caught me off guard, interrupting my thoughts. My first instinct was to drop everything I was doing and get them to turn down the music, which I did.

"Riah are yu dumb, Isaiah is sleeping" I stated with frustration, as I went into the living room. Isaiah was in the other room sleeping. At present Dwayne and I were the only ones that were completely sober. Everyone else was passed out drunk including Naomi herself. Tion brought a different side of Naomi, which I did not like. He was such a bad influence on her. 🙄.

"Some Congo bongo" Dwayne stated behind me, as we watched Riah terribly sing "mbangu te." At present her drinking partner Darnell was passed out on the coach next to her.

"Can I have my remote pls" I pleaded, which Riah paid me no mind. I've never seen Riah this drunk and it was honestly baffling and concerning.

"Nooo Dee" she stated, as she enjoyed the music. Even in the party, the music wasn't this loud. It was late and it seemed as if Riah not only wanted to wake up Isaiah, but my neighbours also.

*

"It's time for the rest of y'all ni**** to go" I stated, as I opened my front door for them to all leave. Naomi and Trevon had already made their way downstairs, doing God knows what. The way I'm feeling I could not give a f***, I just wanted everyone to leave . Today was honestly amazing, like I've laughed and actually had fun. It was past my bed time and I needed my bed. The way I'm feeling, I don't even want to be sharing a bed with anyone. Riah was p**** and I certainly did not want to hear the sole responsibility of her care.

"We should do this again" Riah exclaimed as she clumsily walked out of my front door. Not before throwing me a sloppy kiss. 👀 I could never let Riah get this drunk again, so there weren't going to be a next time. I even took photographic and video-graphic evidence of her mischief, which I was certainly going to send her in the morning.

"The food slapped, the music slapped. Thankyou so much for inviting me" Darnell stated, as he tiredly followed after Riah which caused me to chuckle.

"I beg don't let any of them drive, I have confiscated Riah car keys please" I stated, as I watched Dwayne put the rest of the plastic cups in the bin. He was honestly a gem for tonight. He helped me with the cleaning and dealing with these useless drunk heads and helped with planning out my week (offering to babysit).

"Wish me luck, if you hear I killed anyone. Know I tried" He stated, from his voice I could tell he was just as exhausted as me.

"If that happens and you need anyone to help you get rid of the bodies phone me" I joked, these guys were a hand full. I can only imagine the stressful journey he was about to have with all of them.

"You still haven't given me an answer about your birthday week" He stated, as he studied my eyes, examining my body language. Expecting to get an answer without me speaking.

"You don't have to say yes, you can say no. I understand " He nervously chuckled, as he made his way to the door to leave . I just felt so bad. It was not that I did not want to go, I just wasn't sure if I was going to be comfortable to do so. "In abit Dee" He stated, which I for an odd reason responded by gently grabbing his right hand causing us to hold hands. From
his sunken eyebrows, he was  confused by what I did, which I then proceeded to quickly take my hands back, nervously chuckling.

"I'm so, sorry" I nervously stuttered. I honestly did not know what came over me, to do such a thing. I must admit, for the short 10 seconds I held his hand, it just felt nice .

"It's alright Dee" He stated, nervously chuckling. I was beyond embarrassed at this point, if I had been couple shades lighter I certainly would have turned red by now.

"Yes, we can do dinner that week." I stated nervously, playing with my hands. All this embarrassment could've been spared, if I had said yes the first time 😅👀. From the beam of excitement from eyes, I could tell how much he wanted me to say yes.

"I'll send you the deets later and I've certainly left these crackheads downstairs for too long. Shout you later Dee" he smiled, waving me Goodbye which I waved back.

Thankyou guys for reading. But, guys what do you guys think about Dami and Dwaynes relationship? Do you see a future of them getting back together? And are we team Tion or team Dwayne? I'm starting to like Dwayne small small you know 🤨👀. Anywho what do we expect from next chapter and what would we like to see in the future.

Thanks😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 270 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ
1K 61 6
Based in London๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
1.3K 71 18
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†... ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Œ๐’†๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•
21.9K 440 23
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™–๏ฟฝ...