Stay - Mattheo Riddle

By adira_argent

Cursed to live over and over again, falling in love with Slytherins over the decades. It was practically dest... More

Dudders Birthday
Thanks amigo's
The Letters
Hagrid the Giant
Malfoy and Riddle
Hogwarts
Minerva McGonagall
The Sorting Hat
The Potions Professor
The Hair Pin
Hufflepuffs new seeker
Sweet Revenge
Halloween
Gryffindor V Slytherin
Gryffindor wins
Christmas
You are the moon, and yet... I am the darkness
Mattheo's desire
Hufflepuff V Gryffindor
Easter holidays
Norbert
Bye Bye Norbert
Detention
The first encounter
Who would want to live a cursed life
End of year 1
Goodbye Hogwarts
Dobby
Stolen letters
Section 13 of the ICWSS
You look just like her
Lockhart
Back to Hogwarts
Blue eyed Slytherin
Everybody needs somebody
Nott and Potter
Nimbus 2001
Deny Deny Deny
Enemies of the heir, beware
Squib
Clues
Moaning Myrtle
The second boy
Hufflepuff v Gryffindor 2
Prophecy
Not who, but how
Mr Douchebag
Admitted Feelings
Duelling Champion
Christmas 2.0
Valentines
The Diary of Tom Riddle
The Game is Cancelled
Saved by The Bell
Wand Point
The Truth
Over My Dead Body
The Death of Ophelia Winston
Brother of The Year Award Goes To...
I love you too
The Prisoner of Azkaban Begins
Aunt Marge
Familiar Eyes
Realisation
Jasper Rowle
Percy the HB
Moony and Stripes Reunited at Last
Home at last
The Grim
Buckbeak
He Took Everything From Me
Resurfaced Memories
The Boggart
HuffleBug
She Remembers
16th of October
Gifts
Sleeping Bags
Another Era
Time Out
Because I love him Minnie
The Marauders Map
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Sudden Coldness
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Wand Weighing
Can we talk?
You're Mine
They need you
How did you do that?
Friends Again
Helping Hand
Norberta
Scores
Slytherin Party
Don't stress love
I will not dance
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
IMPORTANT
merpeople with giant seahorses
Seeing Padfoot
Barty Crouch Jr
Em, Reg, Barty and Evan
Three Broomsticks
Viktor Krum
Mr Crouch has gone Mad
Blackmail?
Constant Vigilance
Another vision
I should have listened to Sirius
Trial of The Lestranges and Bartemius Crouch Junior
Betrayal
Unexpected Visitors
The First Task Begins
Together
Flesh, Blood, and Bone
Family of The Dark Lord
Untie him, and I'll kill her next
The Golden Dome
Unfamiliar Place
War
The Dragon
I know who you are.
The aftermath
Denial
Blinded
Remember Cedric Diggory
The End of Year 4
You Remind Me of Him
Stay with me... I don't want you to leave
The Retrieval Mission

The Mirror of Erised

21.8K 531 263
By adira_argent

She slipped out of bed and wrapped the cloak around herself. Looking down at her legs, she saw only moonlight and shadows. It was a very funny feeling. Use it well. 

Suddenly, Kirra felt wide-awake, but as she hugged the cloak to her body, she noticed it didn't give her the warm safe feeling that she got when she was holding the snitch, she shrugged it off quickly, not wanting to ponder.

The whole of Hogwarts was open to her in this cloak. Excitement flooded through her as he stood there in the dark and silence. She could go anywhere in this, anywhere, and Filch would never know.

She crept out of the dormitory, up the stairs, across the common room, and climbed through the small hole. She walked quickly down the corridor. Where should she go? She stopped, her heart racing, and thought. And then it came to her, she could go anywhere, why not explore a little bit?

She roamed the corridors for a while and then found a room that she had never been in before, she walked in and shut the door behind her. It looked like an unused classroom. 

The dark shapes of desks and chairs were piled against the walls, and there was an upturned wastepaper basket – but propped against the wall facing him was something that didn't look as if it belonged there, something that looked as if someone had just put it there to keep it out of the way.

It was a magnificent mirror, as high as the ceiling, with an ornate gold frame, standing on two clawed feet. There was an inscription carved around the top: Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi.

She admired the mirror in front of her, it truly was beautiful, Kirra moved nearer to the mirror, wanting to look at herself but see no reflection again. She stepped in front of it. Her eyes widened and she had to clap her hands to her mouth to stop herself from screaming. 

She whirled around. Her heart was pounding furiously — for she had seen not only herself in the mirror, but a whole crowd of people standing right behind her. But the room was empty. Breathing very fast, she turned slowly back to the mirror.

There she was, reflected in it, white and scared-looking, and there, reflected behind her, were at least 20 others, some were students she was sure she had never seen before.

She screwed her eyes slightly to try and get a better look, calming herself down. She began to look at the faces that were reflected in the mirror and then she noticed the boy she had saw when she touched the dragon Hagrid had made her. 

She stared at him for a moment, wondering who he was and why she could see him in the mirror even though he wasn't actually there. He just stared at her, a small smile on his face as he didn't day anything, she didn't know why, but his smile made her feel safe and happy.

She decided to look to see who else was there so she drew her attention from him and went to look at the next person...... and next to him was another Slytherin boy, who was handsome as well, he had grey-blue eyes and slightly curly black hair, and the look he was giving her was exactly the same as the boy next to him.

She stared at him for a few moments, trying to figure out where she knew him from. Come to think of it, there was something so familiar about this boy and the first boy, but she just couldn't seem to put her finger on it.

His smile warmed her insides and made her feel protected, just like the first boy. But how could somebody she had never met, make her feel so important? she moved her eyes once more, next to him, surprisingly enough, was Mattheo.

"Mattheo what's happening?" she asked, but he just smiled softly at her and didn't say anything, the smile on his face was unfamiliar and different to the one that he usually gave her.

Kirra looked over her shoulder — but still, no one was there. Or were they all invisible, too? Was she in fact in a room full of invisible people and this mirror's trick was that it reflected them, invisible or not? She looked in the mirror again. 

There were four boys who looked around 17 and they were wearing Gryffindor robes. The one on the end was very handsome with long black hair and next to him was a boy with scars all over his face. The third boy was plumper than the others and then the last boy had glasses that reminded her of Harry's.

A woman standing right behind her reflection was smiling at her and waving. She reached out a hand and felt the air behind her.

If she was really there, she'd touch her, their reflections were so close together, but she felt only air – she and the others existed only in the mirror. She was a very pretty woman. She had dark red hair and her eyes — her eyes are just like mine, Kirra thought, edging a little closer to the glass. 

She looked to the only person she recognised, fear deep in her eyes, But Mattheo only nodded his head, assuring her that she was okay. Kirra looked back at the woman her eyes were Bright green — exactly the same shape, but then she noticed that she was crying; smiling, but crying at the same time.

The tall, thin, black-haired man standing next to her put his arm around her. He wore glasses, and his hair was very untidy. It stuck up at the back, just as Harry's did. Kirra was so close to the mirror now that her nose was nearly touching that of her reflection. "Mom?" she whispered. "Dad?"

They just looked at her, smiling. And slowly, Kirra looked into the faces of the other people in the mirror, and saw other pairs of green eyes like hers, other noses like hers, even a little old man who looked as though she had Kirra's knobbly knees — Kirra was looking at her family, other than Harry, for the first time in her life. 

The Potters smiled and waved at Kirra and she stared hungrily back at them, her hands pressed flat against the glass as though she was hoping to fall right through it and reach them, she would willingly leave this world behind... but then who would look after Harry.

Suddenly she heard rushed breathing, she turned and watched the door shut, yet nobody was there, suddenly her brother came out from underneath an invisibility cloak

"Harry?"

"Kirra?"

"You got an invisibility cloak too?" they both asked each other excitedly and then Kirra's eyes widened as she quickly ran over to Harry and pulled him over to the mirror "look harry look, its our family, and Mattheo, and two other Slytherin boys in the back with him along with a bunch of other people, but look it's mum and dad"

Harry gasped as he looked into the mirror, he saw his mother and father staring back at him and he had the exact same reaction that his sister had had, but he tried to look for the three slytherins and the other people his sister was telling him about, but he had no luck in seeing any of them "I don't see any Slytherins" Harry said to his sister as he stared into his mother's eyes

"what do you mean? They're right there behind that Gryffindor boy with the scars on his face" Kirra said and pointed, Harry tried to look again, he did not see any slytherins or a man with scars

"I still don't see them" Harry muttered out and Kirra let out an annoyed huff and then decided to let it go. They had a powerful kind of ache inside them, half joy, half terrible sadness. How long they stood there, they didn't know. The reflections did not fade and they looked and looked until a distant noise brought them back to their senses.

"Filch was after me, we can't stay here, we have to get back to bed" Harry told her quickly and she nodded her head. They tore their eyes away from their mother's face, and both of them whispered, "I'll come back," and then pulled their cloaks over their heads and went off in separate directions and hurried from the room.

Kirra wished she could forget what she'd seen in the mirror as easily, but she couldn't. She started having nightmares. Over and over again she dreamed about his parents disappearing in a flash of green light, while a high voice cackled with laughter.

"im getting really worried about her, she's been waking up screaming and crying, and she keeps on blanking out and staring out into space," said Maxine with a sigh, she and JJ looked across the Hufflepuff table at the short Hufflepuff who was just staring off into space as she mindlessly played with the hair tie on her wrist.

"She needs to tell someone, like Dumbledore," JJ said in worry as he let out a small sigh

"I've already told the idiot that, but she won't listen to me" Maxine complained softly, not knowing how to help her friend "we are 11 years old for Merlin's sake. She shouldn't have to be dealing with this" Maxine said with worry and frustration in her voice.

"You alright there Potter, seems like you're off with the fairies? Are you thinking about finally leaving?" Draco suddenly asked her as he, Mattheo and their two goons walked up behind them, but she didn't move, she was still in her daze, Mattheos eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at her

"Potter!" Draco exclaimed, not liking being ignored, his cheeks were red as he looked down at the girl with his eyes narrowed "POTTER" Kirra suddenly snapped out of it and looked up at Draco in shock

"Sorry what?" she mutters, still clearly half out of it

"what in merlins name is wrong with you?" Draco asked her with a scoff

"I don- I'm sorry, its nothing just leave me alone please" she muttered out to him and then looked down at her plate and picked up a chip off it and shoved it in her mouth, she cringed slightly at the taste the now cold chip gave her

"Why would we leave you alone? We just got back after all, and you know just how much we love picking on you" Mattheo said as he grinned down at her with a smirk playing at his lips and a light in his chocolate brown eyes, and as she looked into his eyes she thought back to when she looked at him through the mirror, she hesitated for a moment before opening her mouth to speak

"Actually, there was something that I wanted to ask you" she muttered out and the two Hufflepuff and the four Slytherins looked at her in shock and confusion, what on earth would she want to ask Mattheo Riddle

"I u-um well I guess" Mattheo stuttered out in surprise

"Could you meet me outside the kitchen tonight? I found something and I wanted to ask you about it and, well it's hard to explain, can you just please meet me outside the kitchen at 11 tonight?" she asked him and a smirk formed on each of the Slytherins faces

"Well Potter, I never took you to be the one asking the boy out, especially a snake," Draco said with a grin and Mattheo and the goons chuckled, but Kirra just rolled her eyes at their stupidity

"it's not like that, and it's really important so can you meet me there or not?" She asks him, her cheeks going red from embarrassment

"sure thing little badger" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 12.7K 66
"I was reaching for stars that didn't exist, caught up in the fantasies born of willful hope. I threw myself in the path of fate because I wanted to...
333K 9.5K 39
'We'll 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐧, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
5.8K 147 22
Bailey Black and Mattheo Riddle hate each other- theyre always fighting. After Bailey makes a bet, it changes everything. During school, they see eac...
308K 8.8K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...