Angry Wolf and His Deaf Mate

By Nefertel

Nai's always felt different, been made to feel like he is a freak. A move to a new town should be a chance fo... More

Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Nai
Asher
Asher
Max
Clay
Epilogue
Spin-off
In Time - Part 1
In Time - Part 2
Save Me - Part 1
Save Me - Part 2
My Saviour - Part 1
My Saviour - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 1
Second Chances - Part 2
Second Chances - Part 3
New Start - Part 1
New Start - Part 2
New Start - Part 3

Nai

773 33 2
By Nefertel

After the big reveal, Asher and I spent even more time together.

At school, I didn't really have any problems because of our relationship, well not as many as I thought I was going to have.

I knew all the girls fancied him, but only a few of the popular ones tried cornering me and demanding to know why he'd picked me, a freak who couldn't hear. That didn't sting as much as it had in the past, now that I had him.

They were stumped stupid when I asked them if he had ever shown any interest in them or any other girl before. That stopped them, the look on their faces had been priceless. I told them that he had told me he never dated anyone before.

The sour look on their faces when I told them he had no interest in the many stupid girls trying to push their boobs in his face. I told them they were the ones that thought he was into girls, their fault for assuming.

Trying to save face, they pushed me and told me I didn't deserve him. He had shown up then and scared the living shit out of them. They have left me alone after that.

The senior year passed by so quickly before I knew it, finals were approaching. We applied for the same university, which was not too far away. Since he was the future alpha, he couldn't go too far in case he needed to get home quickly, I didn't mind. We went one town over and the university had what we both wanted.

I am studying literature and he is studying business.

We have our own apartment near the university. It's close enough for us to get to school but far enough away that we had our privacy. Especially from some of the other wolves that came with us.

Mainly, Clay is always trying to overstay his welcome. Honestly, I don't mind, but Asher doesn't want to share me.

After one of my classes, I decided to wait at a small cafe near the school waiting for Asher to finish his class. Suddenly, a dark shadow fell on me. I don't look up expecting it to be Asher or Clay.

"Finally, I've been waiting for you," I say, sounding annoyed. I'm not but Asher always pouts in that sexy way, when he is trying to be apologetic.

"Sit down already," I tell him when they still haven't sat down.

I feel the chair against my leg move but that was it. Normally when Asher sits down next to me, one of his hands always grips the inside of my thigh and squeezes a little.

Worriedly, I look up from my book thinking something is wrong and gasp.

Asher isn't sitting in front of me, it's someone else. Someone I haven't seen in several years.

"Max?" I'm in shock.

He smiles at me, his blue eyes sparkling as I say his name.

'Hey Nai,' he signs. 'You look good, how have you been?'

When we knew each other, he had learnt to sign a little, but like Asher, he had been a slow learner. It looks like he has continued to learn after he left.

My mouth opens and closes like a fish, my head can't wrap around who I am seeing.

'Are you at least going to say hi to your oldest friend?' he asks me with amusement in his eyes.

I quickly stand up and grab his arm. Before I am even aware of it I have pulled him into the tightest hug I can manage. He hugs me back just as hard. His laughter vibrates against my chest. I'm so happy at that moment, but unfortunately, that doesn't last very long.

I feel him the very moment he comes into the cafe. I feel the exact moment he sees me in the arms of another man. Then he is gone.

Quickly, I pull away and look towards the door. Both Asher and Clay are quickly walking away. Max grips my shoulder pulling my attention back to him.

'I'm sorry Max, I have to go' I sign hurriedly collecting my things. Quickly, I write my number down and pass it to him.

'Message me later and we will talk,' I don't give him a chance to respond before I'm out the door, trying to catch up to my pissed-off wolf.

Damn! I lose him in the crowd, he can always move faster than me. Damn wolf speed! So, I decided to go home, hoping he is there.

He isn't!

I wait several hours before he, finally, comes home. He comes in from the back, which means he must have gone into the woods. Our apartment block and the university back onto a small forest, that is big enough for him to go for a run if he needs to.

The longer I waited the more annoyed and pissed off I got. As soon as I know he is home I turn from him and go into the bedroom slamming the door.

If he knows what's good for him he won't come in. I have a quick shower and when I come out he is sitting on the bed. I ignored him and quickly put on some sweats leaving my upper body bare. I move to go to my side of the bed but he stops me.

He steps in my way when I try to step the other way. He is smirking at me as I try to step around him again. Glaring at him, I turn and leave the bedroom. I know he is following me but I don't want to talk to him right now. He seems to be thinking the same thing.

As I approach the kitchen he pulls me to him and crashes his lips onto mine whilst gripping my hips, in an almost punishing hold. He backs me up onto the small kitchen island we have that separates the kitchen from the living room.

His mouth leaves mine and kisses and bites down my neck. His eyes are darker than I have even seen them. I am quickly losing the battle to stay cross with him.

"Mine!" he growls at me, before spinning me around, roughly pulls down my sweats and laps at my hole with his tongue.

I gasp, then moan. He has never manhandled me like this before, but then I've never really seen him angry, at least not at me. His wolf is more in control right now.

I want to push him away and explain, get him to calm down but his tongue is driving me crazy. A pleasurable fog invades my brain as he tongue-fucks me.

I whimper when he stops but it's soon replaced with a moan as he pushes his dick into me and starts pounding me quite violently. His hips slapped against my ass cheeks, I can imagine the sound they are making.

He pulls me back so my back is flat against his chest. The rumble in his chest vibrates against my back as his tongue licks up my neck and around my ear.

His hands-on my hips pull me into him as he surges forward. One of his hands grabs my erection and grips it hard. There is a painful pleasure coiling at the base of my spine, I know my release is close.

"Ash!" I moan and whimper as he pulls out. He turns me around, not giving me a moment to breathe. Lifting me into his arms, my legs instantly go around his waist. Asher uses one hand to hold me up and the other to guide his dick back into me. My arms hold onto the kitchen island behind me.

Soon I'm cumming all over both our stomachs, but his pace doesn't stop. He pulls out again and drops me carefully to my knees. I instantly wrap my mouth around his hard-on, his cum shoots down the back of my throat.

Asher is panting as he looks down at me, his softening cock is still in my mouth as I slowly lick his release off of him. I pull back and his dick pops out of my mouth, he strokes my cheek and smiles.

'Mine!' He signs. Smiling, I shake my head and sign 'yours' to him. I know I should be mad at the big idiot but I'm too sated to feel anything negative.

Our peaceful staring gaze is interrupted by my phone buzzing. Quickly, I stand up and look at the message. It's from Max but before I can look at it I am pulled back and my neck is attacked.

Asher nips and licks my skin, especially near his bite mark. He claimed me the very next night after I learned about who he was and what we were.

I lean into him with a soft moan, replaying that night.

I laid in Asher's arms, in his bed, in his house. I had gone to school with him and he'd convinced me to sleep at his house again. At dinner, his mum asked me to teach her some signs. She laughed with us and I could tell Asher was happy his mum was ok now.

I tried to move in Asher's arms but his grip tightened as he nuzzled the top of my head.

"Asher," I groaned. He pushed me back so that he could loom over me. He smirked before kissing and nipping at my neck. I moaned and moved my head to the side. Eventually, he lifted his head up, his eyes were so dark now.

"I want to mark you so bad," he tells me. My eyebrows furrowed at him 'mark me?' What the hell did that mean? He must have seen my internal questions.

"A mark is when I bite you just here," he grazed the spot where my neck and shoulders met lightly. "A wolf bites their mate to show that they have been claimed and so they can bind themselves together. When I mark you, you will be able to feel me and my emotions and I will feel yours. You'll know when I am sad, happy, in pain or horny," he wiggled his eyebrows, I blushed.

"Mark me then?" I commanded. Liking the idea of being claimed by him a little too much.

"Are you sure? Once I mark you it's for life, it can never be removed," he urged me. I nodded eagerly moving my head so my neck was exposed to him. I felt him growl against my chest. He moved fully over me and lifted my legs.

"Asher I said mark me, not fuck me," I demanded impatiently. Asher chuckled at me, I wanted to punch him.

"Easy love," he said before kissing me. "I will mark you, I just want to fuck your brains out as I do it. That way you will pass out from the pleasure and ignore any possible pain from the bite," his words held such promise I was so pent up, I could have exploded right then.

He used my slick to line his cock before roughly pushing into me, I groaned in pleasure before covering my mouth. I was in a house full of wolves and I didn't need them to hear this. Asher chuckled and moved my hand away.

"Let them hear it pup, I want you to scream so loudly that even the wolves outside can hear you," he pounded into me so hard with each word. I obeyed him, I couldn't do anything else.

His hips slammed against mine, as his dick slid in and out of my sensitive hole. I could feel the telltale ache in my lower belly, I knew I was going to cum soon. I gripped the base of my cock to stave off my upcoming orgasm, but Asher pushed my hand away and gripped my cock.

He fisted it so hard and fast that soon I was screaming his name and I came harder than I had ever done before. He moved slowly in and out of me as I rode my orgasm, before leaning down and kissing the spot he was going to mark me.

He picked up speed and I knew he was nearing his end, my cock was excited again. The second I felt him shudder against me he sunk his teeth into me. My untouched cock erupted, white-hot liquid shot out over our joined stomachs.

There were bright lights around my vision as the most earth-shattering orgasm racked through my body right before I passed out.

Asher told me he had collapsed right next to me and it had taken me a good twenty minutes to recover.

I smile as I look at the man in question, who is currently still nipping at my neck.

I know it won't be long before we are both hard again. So, I step out of his arms and turn to face him. He has that hungry and feral look in his eyes again.

"Stop!" I tell him. "Before you do anything more to me, we need to talk."

He growls at me. I throw some pants at him and then pick up my own. Once I'm covered he seems to calm down a little, we both sit down on the couch facing each other.

Whatever haze he had been in earlier appears to have died down now, he looks a little sheepish.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" he asks.

Smiling, I shake my head, sure I'm a little sore but it isn't anything too bad. I know I will feel it for a few days though.

"That guy you saw me hugging ..... " I start, he growls and says 'mine' again. Taking his hands in mine, I grip them.

"Yes Asher, I'm yours and I always will be. Will you stop growling long enough for me to explain who he is," I ask him looking stern before smiling.

He nods squeezing my hands.

"It was Max....." I tell him. He looks confused at first until the penny drops and then he goes bright red.

"...and because of your stupid jealousy I may have missed the chance to talk to him after all this time," I tease him. He hangs his head.

'I'm sorry,' he signs. I lift his head and smile giving a brief kiss.

'It's ok,' I tell him. "I quickly gave him my number and that's who messaged me." I show him the text.

'Hey Nai, it's Max. I hope everything is ok, you rushed out so suddenly. Anyway, I would love to catch up with you if you are free, fancy meeting me for a drink?''

"I want to meet him, Asher, is that ok with you? I won't do anything to hurt you, but he's my friend," I say. He kisses my hands that are still holding his and nods.

"Good! Because if you said no I would have sulked and not spoken to you for at least a week, maybe more," he chuckles at me.

"Do you want me to go with you?" he asks me and I shake my head.

"No, I want to meet him alone, so we can properly catch up. If you're there he may get distracted by you and it will be me getting jealous." He looks disappointed but nods, my attempt to make him laugh falls on deaf ears so to speak.

"I will let you come to the bar and keep an eye on me, I mean you will anyway at least this way you have my permission," I say with a smirk, Asher smirks too. He doesn't deny that he will sneak into the bar to watch me.

---

Later that night I'm sitting at a small bar near the university. It isn't a typical hangout for uni students but Asher and I love the atmosphere here. It is like it is stuck between a biker bar and an old-style pub.

Booths ran along one side and the bar ran along the other. Tables are littered in-between. The wolves like this place as it doesn't get too noisy or boisterous and the owner is a shifter too.

I'm sitting at the bar when the owner comes over with a smile. He is wearing a Metallica t-shirt and faded jeans, his heavily tattooed and muscular body bulges out. I always imagine that any minute his clothes are going to rip just like the Hulk.

"Hello there Nai, no Asher tonight?" he asks as he hands me a beer. I nod my thanks and smile.

"Hey Tommy, he's here somewhere, but I'm meeting someone. Someone I haven't seen in a long time. An old friend from high school," he nods and leaves. I check the time nervously, I'm not sure why.

It's been a few years since we've seen each other, I've changed. When he knew me I wasn't gay, or interested in anyone.

I fiddle with the label on my beer when my watch vibrates.

'You ok?' it's from Asher. I smile and nod, I know he will see it.

A hand clasps my shoulder causing me to jump. For a moment I thought it was Asher. I'm about to turn and glare at him for not staying away, but my voice dies at the first insult.

Max smiles at me, I blush but I don't know why.

'Hey man, you ok?' he signs.

I smile and nod, I'm a little unsure of myself with him for some reason.

He sits down next to me and Tommy brings him a beer. I don't miss the look he gives us, it's like he is either judging me for meeting another guy or trying to figure out what Max wants from me. I feel the urgent need to explain to Tommy but he walks away and then my watch buzzes.

'Don't panic, I'll explain to Tommy.' I smile at my thoughtful mate, Max taps my arm.

'Everything really ok?' he asks, looking worried.

'Yeah, everything's great. What about you? I never expected to see you again.' Somewhere Asher will be getting annoyed as he watches us. He hates how slow his signing is coming along. The fact that he started learning even before we started talking just shows how much I mean to him, so I don't mind the slow pace.

'I know right. Would you be mad at me if I said I actually planned it?' My eyebrows crossed.

'What do you mean?'

'I begged mum and dad to let me go back to that school, but they wouldn't until I told them I would promise to stop being gay. Mum readily agreed of course, like she thought it was just a switch you can turn on and off. However, when I got back you had already left. It took me a while to find out where you went. As soon as I did I wanted to follow you to your new school but that wasn't going to happen.

So, like the creepy-ass stalker I am, I planned to go to a university near your new town. I knew that you wouldn't want to go far away from your mum, and I was right.'

To say I'm shocked is not even close to what I am feeling.

'Did you stop being gay?' I ask him. I hate to think he stopped being himself just to get back to me only to have it not work out. He smiles and shakes his head at me.

'Nope, the deal was to go back and see you. Obviously, the second part didn't happen, so the deal was off.' He looks so pleased with himself with that loophole.

'What would you have done if you had seen me?' he shrugs his shoulders like it isn't a big deal, to me it is.

'I just wouldn't have dated until I got into university, no big deal. Then she wouldn't be able to stop me. I would still be gay just single.'

I smile at him whilst shaking my head. He's the same Max I remember. Always could think of a way out of anything.

'What about you? Anything or anyone new?' he asks, he looks a little shy asking that.

'Well yeah actually, I'm seeing someone,' I swear he looks disappointed for a second before that bright smile I'm used to comes back.

'Really? What's she like?' Now I'm feeling a little shy.

I know he'll be fine with me being gay. I just don't know if I can call myself gay, not like him. I've never been attracted to anyone before Asher, not guys or girls.

Also because of the wolf thing I think I would still be with Asher even if he had been a girl. That makes me feel like a big pretender or fake. Others will see me as gay, but I've only ever or will ever want Asher

'Well he's called Asher, and .......' he stops me, his eyes going wide.

'Wait! He? He's a he? You're Gay? Since when? Don't tell me you were gay when we were together? How could I have not known you were gay?' he bombards me with question upon question.

'I'm not, I mean not fully, I think.' I feel like a big spotlight is over me and everyone is staring at the fake.

His eyebrows furrow and he looks like he's trying to solve a complicated equation.

'What? Are you Bi?' he asks, I shake my head.

'No, I mean that I only like Asher. You know I was never really interested in anyone before and I haven't been interested in anyone else until I met him,' I try to explain hoping he understands.

He nods a little but still looks confused.

'So, you're saying that if you hadn't met him you would still be single? Also if you two broke up, you would date either a guy or a girl?' I shrug my shoulders.

I don't know how to explain to him that we will never break up and that I know that with absolute certainty, so the idea of who I will date after is not even worth thinking about.

'Well can I meet the man that turned you over to the dark side,' he teases but his eyes don't fully light up as they did before. I find that strange but decide to ignore it for now.

'Sure he's here, he wanted to come and meet you too, but I told him to wait. I said he could come to the bar but he wasn't to interrupt us.' I quickly text him to come over, he's at my side in an instant.

"Well hello," Max says with a smile but I'm sure it's forced. He has always been protective of me, little does he know that the brute next to me is even more so.

"Hello, I'm Asher. Nice to meet you," Asher holds his hand out.

Max then turns to me and does something that surprises me. He avoids Asher's hand and signs.

'Does this gorilla even know how to sign?' he asks me. Asher lowers his hand and glares.

"I may not be as good as you or Nai, but I know enough to know what you just said. To answer your rude question I'm still learning. I'm not as good as you since you've had a few more years to learn than I have," he says. Asher then turns to me and kisses me gently on the lips.

"I will leave you and your friend to it, Clay needs some help with his homework anyway." I watch him leave the bar before I turn to glare at Max.

'What!' he smirks.

"That wasn't nice," I tell him, refusing to sign.

'What did I say that was wrong?' He signs back looking like he did when the teachers would ask him why he has punched someone.

"Asher is trying hard to get better at his signing. We haven't been together that long, only a few months, so he hasn't been learning for that long.

He started to learn before we got together. He wanted to show me he was serious, that he didn't care that I was deaf. He knows about the troubles I had at the previous school,' I explain again refusing to sign.

Max shrugs his shoulders at me.

"So what? I bet it was just a trick to get you into bed. I know guys like him, he isn't the serious type. I bet he has had a string of girls and guys, I bet this Clay is one of them." he pauses before looking at me. "Tell me you didn't fall for it? Tell me you haven't slept with him have you? Please don't tell me he took your virginity."

I stand, grab my phone before I angrily turn to him.

"Clay is his best friend, who is also a friend of mine. As for Asher dating a lot, he didn't date anyone before me. Believe me, the number of girls and guys demanding to know why he chose me and not them was clear enough.

As for learning to sign as a trick to get me into bed, shows you don't know him or how little you think of me. We had been together for over a month before we slept together and we spent every single day together that we could.

Max, you're my friend and I am so happy to see you again, but if you're going to be a bitch too and about the man, I love then I'm sorry but I don't want to see you." I don't wait for his response, I just leave.

I know Asher will have gone for a run in the woods to cool off, so I go straight home. I call Clay on the way and he meets me there.

"What's going on?" he asks as I walk up.

"Max insulted Asher and I think he went for a run, can you go and find him? Tell him I'm at home," Clay nods.

'Sure thing Luna,' he waves before running into the woods. I sit at the kitchen counter waiting anxiously for him.

Eventually, my watch buzzes, it is a text from Max. I ignore it.

Clay brings Asher home about half an hour later, a full hour from when he first left. I instantly jump into Asher's arms gripping his neck, burying my face into his neck. Asher wraps his arms around my waist pulling me up, I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

After several minutes I pull my head up and smile at him.

"Are you ok?" I ask, he nods with a smile. "I'm sorry, he has always been protective of me. Especially because of what happened before."

"Nai, I'm fine. Yeah ok, I was a little annoyed with him but I understand. He was there for your worse times. I probably remind him of all those idiots," Asher says, reassuring me. I feel a tap on my shoulder which has us both turning. Clay smirks at us.

"Sorry to interrupt this love fest, but a very handsome guy is outside. Either of you know him? Or should I scare him away?" he asks us. We both move to the window and I sigh. It's Max, he must have followed me home or, like the creepy-ass stalker he said he is, found my address somehow.

"I'll go talk to him," I tell them, Asher nods reluctantly letting me go.

Both Asher and Clay stand at the door as I walk up to my old friend. He has his hands in his pockets looking shy.

"Max, do I even want to know how you know where I live?" I tease a little. I'm not in the mood to forgive him fully yet but I'm not cross enough with him to not speak to him at all. He smirks at me and shakes his head.

'I'm sorry....' he starts to sign but I stop him.

"Speak or leave, no signing." I know that sounds harsh but I know him. He will sign because he knows Asher can't easily follow along.

'What!' he signs again, I sigh.

"I mean it, Max, you know Asher can't sign as well as you or me. He can hear us and you either say what you have come to say out loud or leave. I won't have you disrespecting the man I love."

I don't want to be like this but I care more about Asher right now. Max nods reluctantly before he catches onto my words.

"The man you love? Are you fucking kidding me! You love that gorilla?" he says eye wide.

I nod holding my head high. I'm not going to feel ashamed for loving a man, especially not like I was made to feel for being deaf.

"Yes Max, I love Asher. He's my boyfriend, and he loves me too." Max glares at the man behind me.

"That man whore can't possibly love you. He's just playing you so he can fuck you any time he wants. A gorilla, like him, probably has a different guy or girl for each day of the week. Which day are you huh? Friday? Saturday?

If he loves you then why does that other guy have his hand on him, huh? Your man is letting another guy touch him while you stand there."

I turn to see what he is talking about. Clay does have his hand on Asher's shoulder, but I know why. I turn back to Max with a sigh.

"That's Clay, his best friend but they're more like brothers. Also, he isn't touching him in the way you think. He's holding him back, I imagine he wants to punch you right now. You basically just called him a man whore and insulted me," Max has the decency and sense to look a little scared.

"Max, why can't you accept Asher as my boyfriend? Is it because he's a guy, or because he looks like those assholes from before?" I ask him. Max shakes his head.

"I'm not bothered that you're with a guy," he says sighing.

"What then! Why can't you just be happy for me?" I demand.

"Because it's not me!" he shouts and I think all four of us froze in shock. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 1.1K 39
This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like living and surviving alone. That was his life...
100K 3.5K 26
Aiden had moved to a small town, not knowing what it was really about. What he thought was a small, friendly town is actually something more dangero...
95.6K 2.5K 37
Kane is excited on his first day of school, especially now he's a sophomore, and not a stupid freshman. Everything is normal until a new guy shows up...
4.2K 226 29
(Book-2)After five years, Lucky has grown. His very handsome but clumsy. His clumsiness always gets in the way. He would want to play sports, but he...