TAMING My wifey ; Gulf (compl...

By Howanjaani

What happened when Mew get married with Gulf ? Gulf isthe only heir of his father so his father spoiled him s... More

1: My Spoiled Son!!!
2: An Idea
3 : What!?
4 : First Meeting
5 : The First Time
6 : The Wedding Gift
7 : I Will Make Sure Of...
8: My Good Boy
9: My House
10 : Let's Celebrate!!
11: Dad
12 : I AM Here
13 : Good Time Together
14 : Mild
15 : Cute.... Just Cute
16 : Love U Too,.... Hubby
17 : My Hubby
18 : My Feeling
19 : The Family
20 : He Is.. Not Was
21 : Shame On U
22: Phycho
23 : Not Yours
25 : Lovely
26 : I Want This
27 : Forever!?... Forever
28 : What A Morning!!
29 : Possisseve Hubby..
30 : What The.....
31 : A baby In A Baby
32: Moody
33: Uncle Mild
34 : Preggy Wifey
35 : My Baby
36 : Alex.. The Lil Copy
37 : I Like It.....
32 : Daddy.....

24 : Baby!!

2.7K 162 25
By Howanjaani

The Wedding starts with few people. Mr. Suppasit, Mr kanawut and mild are sitting with a sad face. They are now blaming themselves for what they did.

They saw San dragging gulf to the wedding with force but the can't do a thing.

Gulf and San now standing on the statge with a different expression on their faces. One is smirking and the other is already crying.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"whaaaaat!?!?!?...... The hell u r  saying!!!!!! I swear I am gonna kill u!!!!" shouted mew angrily.

He grabbed Jack's coller with a fuming eyes. He can't believe what he is hearing, he knows that he is late but he didn't expect it was too late!!!!

"Sir.... Please come down.... U can find a solution for this.... Please.... Just calm down...

Mr. Suppasit and Mr. Kanawat were the ones who dealt tlwith this and sir gulf was really on a bad condition.....

They made him agree using his love for u....we couldn't do anything since sir gulf agreed... Forgive us please.... "

Mew looked at his men with a death glare. They were heading back to Bangkok..

It was just a matter of time and he will make every thing alright.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Do u take this man,Gulf kanawat, as a husband in sweet and sour days!?"

San just smirked looking at the tearing gulf. he is happy that he reached the last step of his plan. Gulf will be his and there is no more of Mew.....

"yes, I do"

.
.
.
.
.
.
"and u, gulf kanawuy, will u take this man, San fien, as your husband!?"

Gulf just looked at San with tears on his face. He can't believe that is really happening.

He is getting married from another guy than mew. He is really will be this man's.

Gulf kept silent looking at San with a silent face. He didn't say a word. He want to run away.....

He don't want to go on with this but he knows the consequences very well....

But he couldn't give his approval to this marriage... He just can't say that!!!!!!

San looked at silent guy on from of him with aan anger raising inside him.

He took a step forward and grabbed type's arm harshly making the younger flinch saying

"u bastard!!!! Say yes and let us finish this fucking marriage.... I won't wait for u all day.....say it or I swear u will regret it!!!!!... SAY IT!!!!!"

.
.
.

*SHOOOOOT*
.
.
.
.
.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.

suddenly, a bullet sound was heard on the place making everyone panic.

They looked at the entrance to see what is happening but they become shock to death!!!!

Mew.....

Mew is holding a gun with a punch of mew around him...

He is wearing a scary face!!!!

He just break into the place shooting San on his hand!!!!

"U fucking bastard!!!!! How dare u touch my husband by your filthy hand!!!! I will cut it my slef!!!!!"

shouted mew approaching San who is sitting on the statge with a painful face. He is holding his hand which got shot....

No one said a word... They were still in shock. They couldn't believe what they are seeing.

Mew is alive and he is in a good health....

Mr. Suppasit looked at his son with tears on his eyes. He is so happy that mew is safe..

Gulf was right when he said that.... He should have waited for his son and believed in gulf....

Gulf is the one who is still crying but now he is for a different reason..

His hubby is alive....

He is good....

He is in front of him...

He is really here....

He is not imaging things....

That's for real....

"M~mew...."

Stuttered gulf taking a step towards hi hubby but what he got was just a.........
.
.
.
.
.
. *slaaaap*
.
.
.
.
.
.

"who the hell told u to sell yourself for me!?... Ha !?.... U can't make excuses for what u did.....

*hugs gulf tightly*

I was hurt the most when I knew that u agreed to do this bulshit.... How could u, baby!?"

Mew is hugging gulf tightly. He feels awful that his baby had to go through all this just for piblnch of money. He can't believe he was the main reason behind all of this....

"s~soryy..... I am really s~sorry mew..... I ~I don't want to to this b~but I h~hand no choise... *sobs*....

I really didn't know what to do..... I was like a mad guy....it was really painful when I h~heard that u.... That u *sobs*..."

gulf cryed again and again in mew's embrace. He is so happy and relieved that mew is now here..... Now, he can sleep in peace with no worries...

Mew with his baby is still in his embrace, he ordered his men to take San with them.

They already killed all his bodyguards so San is alone with so much hate on his face....

"u bastard.... I swear I will kill u.... I failed once but I won't fail again.... U hear me mew suppasit!!!!!! I will kill u......"

shouted San while being dragged but mew's men.
His shouts made gulf jump on mew's embrace but mew hugged him tightly.

"shshs baby... He is now gone.... I am sorry for all what happened...

I am sorry that I was too late... I am really sorry.   I promise I will make it up to you....

Forgive your guilty hubby baby.... Please..."

pleaded mew with sad voice. He is really feeling bad. He wish he could came earlier but it was out of his hands.....

"No mew.... Dont say that... I am the one who shoud say sorry.... I was about to be with that man for the rest of my life.....

i was about to cheat on u.... Sorry mew.... Forgive me please..."

said gulf with so much tears... He wants to start a new page of their life with mew....

The nightmare has gone now, he can close his eyes peacefully..

"s~son.... M~mew... Please forgive me.... Forgive your dad for his mistakes son.... I kn..."

"Mr. Suppasit.. Let's talk about this later.... Now, I want to have my time with my wifey alone without any one to interupt... Excuse me"

Mew is talking coldly to his dad for the first time in his life but he is hurt from what he did.

He can't believe that his own dad made his life partner sel himself due to his impire....

He himself is ready to leave all of this in sake of Gulf's safety....

"gulf... Baby... Let's go home.. Okay!?"
Asked mew in a soft tone to the younger who keep sniffing his neck Cutely.

"Carry me to our home mew...."

"anything for u wifey"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On mewgulf House

"baby... I want to take a shower.... Would u let me go for a second!?"
Mew sighed. His wifey won't let him move from the sofa. They just entered and gulf stayed on his lap without moving. He is just smelling him on his neck and hugging him like his life depends on him.

"N~no.... No p~please... Hubby.   I~I miss u s~so much.... I am afraid t~that u will go again and leave m~me here *sobs*...

U~u don't know anything....u don't know how much it was painful to be asked to act like ur dead..*sobs*

T~to be asked to marry again.... To be asked to cheat on your husband..

I prayed alot u will come and get me from all this....*sobs*

I~i spent my days and nights crying nonstop... I acted like a mad guy making your scent around me.....

I was talking to myself....*sob* I kept all your t shirts on different pillows to keep your scent near me.....

I learnt h~how to make breakfast so when u come back  I will make breakfast for u.... *cries loudly*

I~i got used to clean my room as u told me before.... I did everything u wanted me to do...*sobs*.. Please mew.. L~let me be near u.... Don't get bored with me... *sobs*

D~don't push me away.... Please bubby..... I really really love u please..."

cried gulf loudly. He poured all his pain to mew. He kept all his pain in his heart to himself but he couldn't hear mew saying that he want to go away...

He knows that he is being traumatised but he don't care... He just want mew.. His hubby... To be by his side...

Mew who is shocked listening to his baby's words felt really guilty. Gulf suffered because of him.... His baby became a mass of sadness when he led him.

Where is the cheery ball he married!? His wife is an active guy who will talk nonstop and tease him all the times.

But what he is seeing now is just a broken boy.... A sad boy... A depressed boy who he don't know

"shsh baby.... Don't cry love.... I am sorry.... I am not leaving..... I am here with u.... I won't leave u anymore.... I swear....

I will be with u forever. .. Sorry for what u had to go through because of me....

I am here and won't go away... U r my good boy... U did good baby.... U did great for me and now it is my turn to make it up to u...."

Mew is looking at the red crying boy on his lap who is nodding at him cutely.

Mew couldn't hold himself more in front of this cuteness, he leaned and took those juicy lips on his mouth.

How much he is missing this taste!!!! How was he desperate to test this!!!! That's heaven and he found his!!!!
___________

Hi guys, 😘😘😘😘😘

Hope u like this here ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
What do u think mew will do with San!? 😏😏😏😏😏

What will Gulf's condition be!? Is he gonna be better or more worse!?😭😭😭😭😭😭

Tell me your opinions in comments and hit the satr theeeeeere

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 366 55
معرفتي الاولى بتكون جداً مختلفة وتمس بعض من الواقع لا كثيراً ..اذا كان فيه تشابة لأي رواية او أسماء أبطال فهذا من باب الصدف لا اكثر 🤍.. مهم مهم "ل...
621K 8.5K 27
taekook .. قصة حب عنيفه 🚬🖤
21.9K 1.6K 31
كوميكس• فانارت• هيونلِكس مترجم
106K 6.6K 28
أَن كَـان جـونغكُـوك النَـار سَـيكـن تَايـهيونغ المَـاء .. مُـهـيـمـن: جِـيـون جـونـغـكُـوك خَـاضـع : كِـيـم تَـايـهِـيـونـغ (رواية مكتملة) الغُلاف م...