ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 25

3.3K 162 243
By Bts_Internation_Army

•~•~•

"HELL NO! I AM NOT DOING THIS! NOOOOO" Eunwoo shouted.

"Oh come on! Do it for your hyung!" Robert tried to convince him. 

"PLAN SOMETHING ELSE! LIKE THERE ARE 7 BILLION PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET AND YOU WANT ME TO DO IT!" Eunwoo shouted

"1! Not 7 billion people on this planet are trustworthy! 2! Not all of them have powers and 3 we know you won't fall for Taehyun. What if someone actually falls for him in this drama huh? Another problem for us!" Alexandria spoke.

"ok" he mumbled. "What did you say? Louder please!" Alexandria teased. 

"OK! FINE!" he shouted

"That's like my good princess!" Taehyun spoke and tried not to laugh. 

"I AM NOT A PRINCESS AND I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!" he folded his hands and face was puffed.

The three of them giggled. 

"His looks are my duty!" Alexandria exclaimed

"We can't use the disguise spell because it doesn't last for long." Taehyun spoke. 

"Maybe we can get some potion from Miss Wendy!" Robert suggested. 

"Alright then! You get the potion by tonight and don't forget the one which changes voice! I'll pick dresses and make-up for him and you two," Alexandria continued while pointing at Taehyun and Eunwoo. "Learn how to flirt with each other so that you don't look sus!" 

"Flirting is in my blood! I bet my look-alike has it too, cause I do well! I am not known as 'The heartthrob Guardian' for nothing." Taehyun laughed. 

He put his arm around Eunwoo, got his face closer to him and spoke "So princess what are you wearing for tonight? Black's my favorite color sweetheart! I am a, one hundred percent sure..."

he whispered in Woo's ear in his husky voice "my sweetie is gonna slay it! Want me to help you choose or even wear it baby?" he smirked, winked and flew a kiss. 

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! JERK HYUNG!!!" Eunwoo pushed him away and cringed not before making a disgusted face.

"HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO BE THIS JERK HYUNG'S GIRLFRIEND! EOMMA! HELP ME. I SHOULDN'T HAVE SHOWED OFF MY ACTING SKILLS."

Taehyun fell off laughing at his capturing expression. 

"Gukk should have seen it!" he laughed his stomach out. 

"Thankgod! He is not here!" Eunwoo rested back on the couch. 

"So everything is fine with everyone right?" Robert asked everyone. Alexandria and Taehyun nodded. Eunwoo's basic mood was...........

'They ask you how you are, and you just have to say you're fine when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it, because they would never understand.'

"EUNWOO?" They shouted.

'WHY AM I STILL HERE? JUST TO SUFFER?' he thought before nodding. 

"COOL! MISSION: TAEHYUN X LIZZY IN FORCE!" Robert shouted and vanished to get the potion. Alexandria vanished to her room with Eunwoo to select dressed and makeup. Taehyun vanished to check the decoration, security, preparation, etc of Jeongukk's birthday. 

•~•~•

After a tiring day Taehyun entered Alexandria's room where he was asked to come. He saw Robert sitting on the bed munching pop corn. He went and sat beside him and swirled his hands for a plate of strawberries. 

"So? Where are the other 2?" Taehyun questioned biting a strawberry. 

"Inside." Robert answered. "How are the preparations going?" He questioned 

"All perfect. Just worried the chaotic duo is coming tomorrow with hyung!" Robert giggled. "It will be fine. Prince Gukk will be happy" he continued. 

"Boys!" Alexandria peeped from behind the dressing room curtains. They looked at her. "Eunwoo is ready!!!" 

She came out and dramatically spoke, even though she wasn't dramatic but being with such next-level deities made her one sometimes.

"Presenting you Princess of Elzonia." she spoke trying not to laugh. Robert's eyes were stuck at Alexandria who looked so cute while trying not to laugh. 

A girl walked outside.

Their eyes and mouths were wide open. "Close your mouths! I will tell your mates! I am CHA EUNWOO! and... I HATE YOU FOR THIS." he shouted in a girly voice because of the potion he had. The three of them tried no to laugh. 

"Eunwoo! Stay in your sassy character and behave like a princess. Introduce yourself." Alexandria spoke. 

"AHHHHHHH". I basically hate my voice right now. Don't laugh or I will burn you all!" He shouted.

"Hey. Nice to see you! Veronica Park here!"

Everyone tried not to laugh AGAIN. "Woo, You can be a great actor." Taehyun spoke trying to hold his laugh. 

"I am" He flipped his hair.

Everyone finally sat on the bed and took some rest after the long day. 

"I look so hot, that I can date myself." Eunwoo laughed.

"Geez! Stop touching yourself. I feel weird when you are in a girl's body!" Alexandria spoke.

"Why? Do you like girls? I'll let you date me." Robert choked when Eunwoo asked Alexandria that question, obviously wanting to tease Robert. Eunwoo and Alexandria kinda became friends with each other even in the little span of time.

"Sure!! I would love to date such a hot girl" she played along.

Robert looked at her and the other three started laughing at his Oscar award winning panic expression. 

Robert pushed Eunwoo and whined at Taehyun for Eunwoo's behavior. Taehyun giggled at them and Eunwoo continued being a crackhead.

"What do you think hyung will do? He won't do anything to me. I am his girlfriend-" Eunwoo was teasing Robert when Taehyun picked him up in his arms and spoke. "You are my girlfriend right? So act like one sweetie! Come here."

"What?"

"Exactly what you heard honey!" Taehyun smirked to scare him a little.

Eunwoo's eyes widen and Robert burst into laughter. "This is what you get!!" Robert laughed. 

"No sorryyyyy!!! Hyung!!!! Leave me!" Eunwoo started to fake cry.

"We are going!" Taehyun spoke. "You guys should sleep too!" he continued. 

"Hmm. Leave Eunwoo in the guest room, not in his room or it might be a little suspicious, and Eunwoo don't do any stupidity that you get caught or else imagine Gukk seeing you like this. He will tease you till your last breath!" Alexandria spoke and Eunwoo who's eyes were already wide open, nodded.

Taehyun started to walk out with Eunwoo, who was still in his arms. 

"I can walk! Put me down! It's weird!" Eunwoo spoke. 

"Let's try it!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'IT'!!" He shouted in his girl voice which echoed in the isolated hallways. 

"Idiot! I am your HYUNG! Don't think shit! You and your corrupted mind! I meant by Lizzy and the plan!" Taehyun spoke softly. 

"Oh okay! Sorry!" he whispered and giggled. 

They were out of Lizzy's room and signaled each other to start the plan. Eunwoo went closer to Lizzy's room door and spoke, almost yelling in his girl voice and pretty looks. 

"Taehyun-ahhh!! Oh! How I missed you my honey!! Long time no see!" he covered his mouth to avoid laughing and continued "You still look handsome and dashing as always. My heart always pounds when I see you in black babe!" They both were stopping themselves from laughing. 

Eunwoo A.K.A Veronica hugged Taehyun when she heard footsteps of Lizzy coming out. The footsteps stopped on the other side of the room door. Lizzy did not come out but placed her ears on the door to hear properly and peeped from the small opening but couldn't see anything.

Eunwoo and Taehyun continued their act "Oh. You are invited here too? You look beautiful as always Miss Park!"

 Lizzy on the other side of the door was panicking and trying to hear properly. In the process, the door opened and she fell on the other side in front of Taehyun and Veronica who were still hugging each other. She stood up embarrassed.

"I-I t-tripped while coming outside." She spoke while looking and Taehyun, pointing at her room door and stuttering at her words.

"Who are you, by the way?" She questioned Veronica with an eye brow raised and annoyance clear on her face. 

Eunwoo with full confidence and in perfect character spoke "Hey. Nice to see you! Princess of Elzonia, Veronica Park here!"

"Hey. La Lizzy, the third Guardian of the Dark World, the Ruler of Earth and THE MATE of this 'handsome guy', who you are hugging and touching here. Nice to meet you, I guess." Lizzy spoke with an angry smile and heart stabbing eyes. 

Veronica gulped and took a step away from Taehyun. She looked at Taehyun who looked away not sure of how to react to her. 

"We'll get going!" Taehyun spoke and pulled Veronika A.K.A Eunwoo away. He walked towards his room, still pulling Eunwoo with him while Lizzy was secretly following them. He got into his room and locked it. He casted the spell which did not let anyone come inside as he knew Lizzy was following them. 

"Why did you get me here?" Eunwoo whined. 

"Shuu! She is outside!" Taehyun whispered. Eunwoo's eyes widen, he tried not to laugh and spoke in his girly voice, 

"Handsome? Now can we continue what we were doing back there?" 

Lizzy's heart on the other side of the door shattered into pieces as she walked away not wanting to hear more. Soon after she left, Eunwoo ran outside, obviously with no elegance or grace but like a crazy bull, panicking in 48 different languages, holding the lower part of the heavy gown in his arms, and heels in his hands.

He entered a guest room, threw his heels somewhere, got rid of that fit, poky and flashy gown and then finally laid on the bed. 

"Tomorrow is gonna be harder Eunwoo! What have you got yourself into! Its okay! Its for hyung and Lizzy! You can do it!" he whispered to himself and closed his eyes, making his way to dreamland.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 45.1K 75
Second book of idol love series..... Jungkook - you are mine Miss Manager. it's not a statement,its a fact. And No one can change this neither you no...
188K 6.7K 33
Life is always unexpected and as for y/n it's more than anyone.... finding out that you are a wizard and there is a magical world just like a harry...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
15.1K 576 12
A vampire ff .[COMPLETED✔] . .>>Jungkook ,a young man who moves to Seoul trying to find a job gets offered to work as the manager of a very rich bui...