ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

By Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... More

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 23.

3.2K 176 241
By Bts_Internation_Army

(Author's Note: Music Recommended Chapter. ❤)

Taehyun made his way to the deepest dungeon and entered the prison cell where Lin Shin was locked.

Lin Shin was laying on the ground.

"Look who do we have here?  A kid who is not even a human. You have a life or feelings? Na. You don't that is why I am here, being tortured." Lin Shin spoke laying still on the ground. 

Taehyun scoffed. "You call this torture? Don't test me moron, all that shit doesn't work on me."

Taehyun was mentally very pissed with everything that was happening in his life which made him very short-tempered and kind of cruel with his actions but that never harmed the people he loved or who were innocent. He was always very strong and responsible, since childhood he loved Lizzy, who was very kind and humble to everyone. She was the reason he was kind and nice to everyone including such criminals.

Usually Taehyun dealt with invaders, betrayers or criminals but in his absence, Robert or Eunwoo did the job. 

"By the way... Review about your prision... I'd give 1/10."

"See you dont even have water. Where is my 'room' ok ok. 'Cell' service? Like dont you clean this place? I am THE warrior! Also you are torturing me. So, How is your prince? Dead? In hell?" Lin Shin laughed while laying down. Taehyun's blood boiled when he heard what he told about his beloved prince. He kicked him in the stomach. Lin Shin growled in pain and moved back. 

A chair appeared in the cell and Taehyun took a seat. He bit his imaginary chewing gum while smirking as hands moved between his hair in frustration and his eyes travelled to Lin Shin who was still recovering from the previous injury.

Lin Shin's body automatically made its way to Taehyun as his hands got tied back on their own. Taehyun was so good at controlling magic and his powers that he did not even had to tell the spells out loud to control it. He grabbed Lin Shin's long silver blonde hair and made him look up. 

"Torture? I will show you what torture is." He pulled him and hit his head to the stone wall. He hit Lin Shin's head to the wall several times, till his blood was on the wall and in his hands. Taehyun took out a dagger and started to make cuts on Lin Shin's body while he begged him to stop. 

"S-stop please!"

"I will. Tell me honestly who sent you here and I promise will!" Taehyun spoke as he made another cut on his cheek. 

"The light prince and the king!"

"You think I don't know who the light prince is? Or who the king is? I know they are Jeongukk's and eomma's family! Memories were erased from everyone's mind but not mine! I know everything" he slapped him and his ear started to bleed. Lin Shin looked at him shook.

"I hate liars!" Taehyun got more furious and punched him several times, his blood was in Taehyun's hands, 

"Please s-stop i-it." Lin Shin begged.

"T-Tae." he heard a soft voice from behind him. 

He turned to find Lizzy standing out of the cell. She looked scared from what saw, that how Lin Shin was begging him to stop but he mercilessly continued to beat him and how his blood was all over Taehyun. Lizzy always feared violent scenes and Taehyun knew it too. His eyes widen and he sprinted to Lizzy who was on the other side of the cell.

She took a few steps back. 

"W-What are y-you doing here?"

"Y-you have t-turned into a beast." She mumbled but it was clearly heard by Taehyun. 

"No-"

"Eomma wants you at the court!" she spoke coldly and walked away leaving a broken Taehyun with tears rolling down. He quickly wiped it. 

"Tsk. She was an intelligent girl. You are such a beast. You are never getting her beast." Lin Shin smirked.

"There is a perfect word for this situation..... LOL."

Taehyun wanted to kill him at the very same second but he vanished from the cell. He cleaned himself and quickly made his way to the court. 

•~•~•

Taehyun got inside and found the Queen along with the 4 other guardians and Jeongukk, along with Y/n. Robert is was a sub Guardian along with 3 more sub Guardians and was given equal respect and love in the palace.

"You are finally here!" Evie smiled and Taehyun nodded and looked at Lizzy who looked away. 

"I wanted to check if any of my kids got a mate or not." Evie giggled while holding a little heart shaped red box in her hand. 

In the magical world there are different ways to know who your mate is. One included the pearl mate stone, one more included the little 'Love Lights'.

"Lock the doors!" Evie commanded and all the doors closed leaving them with on one except the eight of them. She opened the little box and small sparkling lights escaped and started to fly swiftly in the entire room. 

Y/n got shook and stood closer to Jeongukk who giggled at the lights. "Hi! Hi! Lights!!!!! Nice to meet you again!" A light flew to him and touched his cheek which was meant to be a kiss.

A light stopped in front of Lizzy and took a few circles. Another stopped in front of Taehyun and took circles around him from top to toe. The lights turned into tiny red colored hearts indicating they were mates.

The circles which the little light took around them formed an invisible thread. When the lights moved closer to each other Taehyun and Lizzy did too. Like it or not the lights always did their job no matter what. 

Lizzy fell onto Taehyun's chest who wrapped his arms around her protectively and tightly, she still looked away from him. The two red hearts met each other and vanished. 

"AWWWWW!!! MY CUTE CHILDREN LOOK EVEN CUTER TOGETHER. EACH TIME I OPEN THIS BOX I ALWAYS LOVE TO SEE YOU BOTH TOGETHER." Evie exclaimed and clapped her hands like a kid. Even if she was a mature queen and a great ruler, she still was cute and innocent from all her heart just like Jeongukk. Without knowing a huge smile formed onto Taehyun's face. 

A light stopped in front of Eunwoo and stayed there for a few seconds. "FINALLY I WILL GET A MATE! LIGHT PLEASE!! GIVE ME MY MATE!" Eunwoo shouted happily but the light shook a 'NO' and got back into the box it came from. 

"I HATE THIS LIGHT EOMMA!!!" Eunwoo cried.

"I never get a mate." he started to jump in his place with anger. 

"Hehe, it's okay. Woo, Right things come at the right time!" Evie assured

"It's okay bro! I never get a mate too!" Robert giggled and spoke to Eunwoo who nodded. 

"We are single bros!" Eunwoo was about to hug Robert but suddenly a light stopped in front of him. Another light stopped in front of Alexandria and they started to take circles around them and finally pulled them closer. Robert's eyes widen. 

"NOW HE GOT A MATE TOO. WOW!" Eunwoo shouted pissed. "I'm happy she is not my mate though!" Eunwoo laughed and got a glare from Alexandria, who pulled herself away from Robert and shouted.

"You crazy light! Dare to touch me again and I will make sure you stop twinkling" The light came closer to her and touched her skin, which made her hiss in pain because it burnt a little. It got angry and made cute sounds in front of Alexandria, who rubbed her skin.

The little lights turned red little hearts and after meeting each other they vanished. Alexandria looked at Robert who gave her a pleasing smile as she just looked away pissed by the lights. 

"Woah! I knew we have new couples!! Congratulations!! Both the Guardians of water are soulmates!! Sweettttt!!!" Evie smiled.

Two more lights came out from the box and stopped in front of Y/n and Jeongukk.

'Oh no. Oh no. No no no no no no no. I already have a mate!!!' she was internally shouting.

To be continued....

(Not the Author: I felt bad so... I uploaded for you guys but RIP me and yeah! I want Pizza on my funeral! 🍕✌ Extra cheeze. 🧀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
283K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
250K 10.5K 48
A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story turn into a tragical one? I hope you lik...