Mistake ( Taehyungxreader) βœ…

By skinnyami

Kim taehyung the most fearful mafia is looking for revenge on the Davila family due to what they did to him i... More

🐻1🐻
🐻2🐻
🐻3🐻
🐻4🐻
🐻5🐻
🐻6🐻
🐻7🐻
🐻8🐻
🐻9🐻
🐻10🐻
🐻11🐻
🐻13🐻
🐻14🐻

🐻12🐻

62 4 0
By skinnyami

Lya POV :

The servants finally finished organized and decorated my new bedroom , I thanked them then I sit on my bed ...

I layed on the bed then I start looking at the celling , I Starr thinking about everything , and how I ended up here ...

I think I like him , I like taehyung , I know I'm crazy to fall for him , he tortured me , he kidnapped me ...

But I can't ignore those feelings , I fell protected and secure with him , but I don't want to surrender myself to him...

But I already fall , I know it's crazy but I fall for him , even my ex died boyfriend didn't make me feel this way , taehyung's touch , action , words make me feel week ..

Don't hate me for falling soon to him , if you were my place you'll surrender too...

I wonder what's mika doing , did mom know about me being kidnapped , what's going to happen in the future ..

I start to feel like sleeping so I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep ...

Taehyung POV :

After Jungkook left , I continued working on some undone files , then a message poped into my e-mail box ...

I clicked on it , it was an invitation , I start reading the content :

Dear Kim taehyung :
We'll be very honored if you came to our new overture company 's party , it's a mask party , you're free to wear whatever mask you want also you can bring whoever you want with you , it's going to be at ############ , at 8h in the evening tomorrow ...
Thank you for giving your time and we hope to see you there ..

I said to myself "those rich brats , but why not , having fun sometimes is cool " ..

In the invitation they mentioned I could bring whoever I want , humm , then an idea pop it into my mind so I dialed a number..

The person of the other side directly picked the phone " Sofie listen precisely of what I'm about to tell you " ..

I started to explain to her my plan then I added " you'll came with me to the party and you're going to make the girl I told you about jealous , am I CLEAR "

Sofie said from the other line " yes boss but you know that I have a boyfriend a-.. " before I let her continue , I cut her off " Sofie am I CLEAR " " yes yes boss I'll come by 7h today at your mansion " "good then " then I hang up the phone ...

I called for one of the servants as I told her to prepare lya for today's party ...

Lya POV:

I was sitting in my room absolutely doing nothing , honestly it's boring and he's in that stupid office of his , can't he at least take care of me since he's the one who kidnapped me hefff...

Someone knocked on room's door , I told her to enter , she entered while holding a dress in her hands , then she told me that sir taehyung asked her to prepare me for a party today evening...

I got excited , at least I'll do something also me and taehyung are going together alone to the party , I blushed at the idea ...

The servant before me hummed to bring me from illusion , then I happily went to the bathroom to take a bath , I feel like I'm drunken from joy ...

After I finished showering , I dried my hair then I start to prepare , she told me that taehyung asked her that I need to be ready at 7h ...

Time skip....

I looked at myself in the mirror and for the first time I felt special , I wonder what's taehyung reaction...

I walked down the stairs heading to the living room , when I came in the view with him , he looked hot and attractive,

but my smile dropped from my face , I felt my heart broke from the sight , he is flirting with a blonde girl , she was shamelessly touching him right in front of my salad..

He stand up from the coach with her , locking her hands with him , leaving me alone , what am I ! A dog to follows ...

Ha ! Ya Kim taehyung you shithead , what a gentleman pfft ...

I followed them to the car and of course she sit beside him clinging to him like a koala , making me sit in front of them he didn't even give a galance or appreciate my look ...

What's the meaning of bringing me if you had already someone ....

--------------------

sorry for the boring chapter 🌻🐻

✔ please forgive my grammar mistakes, English is not my mother language...

✔ thank you for reading 🌻♥

Merci beaucoup pour votre temps ...🐻🌻

읽어 주셔서 감사합니다 ....🌻♥

ขอบคุณที่อ่านส่วนนี้....🌻🐻

このセクションを読んでいただきありがとうございます...🌻🐻

感謝您閱讀本節.....🌻🐻

Спасибо, что прочитали этот раздел...🌻🐻

Dank sehr....🌻🐻

Gracias...♥🐻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 4K 36
[COMPLETED] She was living her life normally until one day she found out everything that was going on. The things that went wrong in her life. The ca...
344K 9K 20
After (Y/N) witnesses a murderer they kidnap her and she is forced to live with 7 boys. Will (Y/N) get out of there ? Or will she fall so deeply in l...
26K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
39.5K 1.7K 26
❝You can't escape, you can't run away, you can't hide yourself, because you're mine.❞ [in which you're forced to marry your kidnapper] β–ΊMafia AU β–ΊFor...