Hey There Demons, It's Me, Ya...

By GabrielXander

[KnY/Obey Me x Reader] How many times is the Universe going to screw you over? Honestly, since you got your a... More

Important Announcement
1: What The Hell? I'm In Hell!
2: The Biggest Cry Baby
3: Unfortunate Bonding Moments
4: Author Here: Going Mental. Wish Me Luck.
6: Himbo Beel Back At It Again
7: Oh, Lore? Also, You Cry Again
8: The Simps Of All Simps
9: I Reached Back Like A Pimp And Slapped The Hoe
10: Nothing Happens
11: Thank You, Exposition!
12: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
13: DILF Lucifer And His Gremlin Kids
14: Heinous Crimes And Sleepovers (Maybe Not The First Part)
15: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
16: Decent Times Until Death Approaches
17: The Author Stalls The Action For Suspense Or Something
18: I Can't Mansplain, Manipulate, Man-Whore My Way Out Of This One, Boys
19: A Lot Of Things Went Wrong
20: Nothing Happens Part 2
21: Coffee Shop Au
22: Too Much Happens In This Chapter
23: Wait, What?
24: Being Unwanted
25: This Isn't Goodbye
26: Maybe Simeon Ain't So Bad After All
27: Simp Nation, Rise Up!
28: You Join The Loser Club
29: Trapped In The Closet
30: Simp Luci
31: Satan Is So Cute
32: Condoms And Sex At The Olympics
33: Only Break One Law At A Time
34: There Are So Many Death Flags
35: Oh No His Inside Stuff Is All Over The Floor!
36: Love You But Can't Have You
37: Don't Blame Me, You Cuck!
38: You Love It When Men (Sometimes)
39: Don't Be Scared, Don't Be Shy, Come On In, The Water's Fine
40: Author Was Shit-Faced While Publishing This Chapter
SORRY FOR THE BAIT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT THOUGH

5: Kids And Their Dang Shenanigans

6.3K 396 216
By GabrielXander

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"..."

"..."

"WAIT, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Shush!" Rui frowns.

If Rui is here, then that could mean the whole fucking demon fuck-fest are here too?!

Is the fucking hand demon who killed Urokodaki's students in the Final Selection here too? The demon from Tanjiro's first mission? The two demons from Tamayo's house?? Are the demons from the mansion you first met Inosuke here too? Rui's fucked up spider family?? Is Enmu, Lower Moon One, here?

Is that bitch demon who killed Akira here? The demon who almost killed you on your joint mission with Giyuu?? The bastard demon who killed Gerik?! What about [F/n]? Is he even dead?

Are Gyutarou and Daki here?? What about the men who participated in that pageant? And Naoki, the demon who ran it all, is he here?? What about the demon from your date with Giyuu?

And the demon who made Kyojuro attack and almost kill you?

And Akaza...

Is he here?

You slam your head on the table, a whimper escaping your lips.

"Rui...What do I do-"

"-Are you alright, [L/n]?"

You sit up straight when a hand drops itself on your shoulder.

"Satan! Yeah, I'm fine. I-I'm just—we're just-"

"-This Little D isn't bothering you, is he?" Satan narrows his eyes at a nervous Rui.

You wear a face of confusion, "Little D? He's-Wait, no. No, he's not. We're just talking, dude."

"[L/n], was it?" Rui stands up from the chair, "Do you perhaps have a device called a D.D.D?"

"Yeah, why?" You smack your own forehead, "Duh, hold on."

Satan watches you two exchange numbers on torn papers from your notebook. Rui bows and returns to his desk way in the back.

"What was that all about?" Satan asks, sitting in the chair Rui pulled out.

"I'm just making friends," You reply, looking down at your worksheet and feeling the blood drain from your face, "Why did you call him Little D? Is it his nickname or something?"

"Little Demons," Satan clarifies, "Most of them were horrible humans who've died in tragic ways, or given deaths that are fitting to their sins. They don't really have physical bodies; they're just souls. Do you see that top hat on his table?"

You look back at Rui to see what the blonde was talking about. Indeed there was a black top hat with an orange ribbon tied around it.

"Yeah, it's super cute." You look back to Satan.

"That color of the ribbon on his hat attributes the sin most committed when he was alive."

Ah. You think you know what sin connects to Rui, but you need to ask so Satan isn't suspicious.

"What's orange?" You ask.

"Orange is envy."

You were right then; 1,000,000 points for you.

"Most of the horrible humans who die and end up here realize the errors of their ways. Becoming Little D's is a way for their souls to repent; they serve the demons here of higher status." Satan explains, "Even Little D's have their own statuses. Those who have a more polished soul than others, have more privileges as demons. That one, for example-"

Satan points to Rui, "-He's able to morph into whatever shape he wants, and he can talk freely to whoever he wants. The newer souls, or souls who haven't been clean enough, can't do what he's doing. And who they talk to can be limited."

"Oh damn. How do they..." You chuckle softly, "So how do they level up, basically?"

"Since his sin is envy, that Little D has to complete trials or favors that will test his sin, as well as the other 6. He has to resist envy the most, though," Satan continues, "It takes a while, but soon their souls will be polished enough to be reincarnated as humans again. That also helps with overpopulation here in the Devildom."

Has Akaza turned into a Little D? Or did he refuse his humanity? Unless he was given special permission to be reborn, but you highly doubt that.

You'd have to talk to Rui later, and ask about Akaza. If he's here, then you have to look for him.

"That's a very interesting system," You say earnestly, "So, what about the demons who aren't Little D's? Will they just never have a chance to be born as a human?"

"Those types of demons were born as demons. And yes, there are some who want to be reborn as human. Those demons take it up with Lord Diavolo; he then turns them into Little D's and... Well, you know what they do."

You nod in understanding, "And there are demons who don't want to be reborn or repent, right? They just stay here?"

"Yes, that's right," Satan confirms.

You nod again, "You also mentioned that most human souls become Little D's. That implies that there are humans who die but don't become Little D's?"

It seems this system works for the man-eating demons that you know. So, if you want to know more about where they could have possibly ended up, you'll need to get all the information you can without outright asking for it.

You're only here for a month; you can't seem too interested, but you're curious by nature. Hopefully, Satan will see your questions as just part of that.

"Nobody knows. Not even Lord Diavolo, Barbatos, or Lucifer," Satan answers, "They're definitely here in the Devildom but somehow manage to keep themselves undetectable."

Fuck, would it be too suspicious to ask about the crime rates that take place here? If there are reports on murder or sudden disappearances, then it might be a stretch to blame it on man-eating demons.

However, you can't start assuming anything because there's just no way of asking.

At least, there's no way of asking Satan.

If you want results, if you want answers, you'll have to take this directly to The Big Three.

"Now, isn't that ominous. That was really interesting to learn; thank you for indulging me," You smile in gratitude.

"Of course, it was my pleasure. This has been the most intelligent conversation I've had in a while," Satan says.

You chuckle, "Even though you did most of the talking?"

"You're a very good listener," He compliments.

"Speaking of listening," You slam your hands lightly on your worksheet, "I didn't understand shit from the lesson. Wow! Look at that segue!"

Satan laughs, "What do you have the most trouble with?"

"Man-I'm just a human; the hell am I gonna need to learn Curses and Hexes for?" You huff and grab your pencil, "I have a lot of trouble choosing the combinations of incarnations and how to structure them afterward."

"First of all, you're starting on the wrong side," Satan flips the paper, "Second, it's not that difficult. It might seem that way because it's foreign to you, but once you get the rhythm of it and formula down, it's mostly about tone."

"Tone?"

"Yes, I'll explain."

————

You're not sure you should eat this...

Is it safe for human consumption?

There's... purple stuff oozing from this sandwich.

This is like... borderline illegal.

"You okay?" Beelzebub asks from your right; he was already devouring his mountain of food.

"This sandwich is triggering my fight or flight response," You grimace, pushing your plate towards the ginger, "Here."

"You should eat, [L/n]," Satan glares at Beelzebub when the ginger reaches for your sandwich.

"Hell-fucking-no," You scrunch your nose in distaste, "I don't know where the fuck it's been, and I ain't about to take my chances."

"You swear a lot," Beelzebub comments, though he honestly could care less about your swearing.

"Thanks for stating the obvious," Satan deadpans, "Just eat it, [L/n]. You're not gonna die if you eat it."

"You don't know that, man! I don't have my tetanus shot, what if I-"

"-HMPH!!"

"Beel!!"

Beelzebub chokes on his food, and you frantically pat his back.

"YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR TETANUS SHOT?!" Satan balks.

"I'm joking, chill!"

You grit your teeth and put strength in your next hit. The force jerks Beelzebub forward, but he also coughs up the chuck of your sandwich.

Satan grimaces, "Gross-"

"-Are you okay, Beel?!" You rub the poor boy's back with a worried expression.

Beelzebub had tears threatening to spill, and his face was flushed; he was coughing into his elbow while nodding.

"Oh, I'm glad you're okay!" You lean onto the demon and sigh, "Holy fuck, you almost died!"

You gasp dramatically and glare at Satan, "You said I wouldn't die if I eat it, but Beel almost met his fate eating it!"

Satan widened his eyes, "What?! No, it was-"

"-Don't try to deny it! It was your plan from the start!" You hug Beelzebub, but the man is fucking swole so, you couldn't hug him properly, "It's okay, Baby Beel, the bad man won't hurt you anymore!"

What the fuck was happening? Oh well, Beelzebub might as well play along. Satan looks to be in distress more than anything else, so it'll be fine.

[Also, Beelzebub low-key likes the nickname.]

"Thank you, [L/n]. I can't believe the betrayal came from my own brother." Beelzebub was monotonous, but it just added to the hilarity of it all, "You know what they say, betrayal only comes from your close ones."

Satan sulks his shoulders, "But I-"

"-Hey, hey, hey. What's going on here, hm?"

You let go of Beelzebub and look at the source of the male voice. A pale man with white hair and dark eyes. He's wearing the school uniform.

Wait.

Isn't that-

"Hello, Solomon." Satan greets, "I'm only getting bullied by my own brother, nothing new."

Beelzebub resumed eating, so he didn't greet Solomon or comment.

"Oh. And who is this?" Solomon smiles at you.

"This is [L/n], she's a temporary student from the human world," Satan says, "She doesn't speak any modern Japanese, so if you want to communicate with her, you'll have to speak English."

"Is that right?" Solomon hums then clears his throat, "Hello, my name is Solomon. It's nice to meet you."

"[L/n] [Y/n]. It's a pleasure to meet you," You nod, "Are you an angel or something? Oh, but I've already met Simeon and Luke. So you're a human, right?"

You've always liked Solomon. In fact, you like him so much; you might just ruin him with your friendship.

"I've never been mistaken for an angel before," Solomon chuckles, "Yes, I'm the other human exchange student. I take it you've met Yuki then?"

"That beautiful bastard? Yeah, I met him," You huff, getting pissed just thinking about him.

"Beautiful, you say? Why, thank you!"

You turn around and hold back a scoff. Mammon and Yuki were right behind you. Yuki and Mammon looked amused, and Yuki was wearing a smug expression.

"Hey, you two," You grin nervously, "Welcome to the party."

You don't know why you feel anxious with so many people surrounding you right now. You live with the Kamaboko Squad at Kyojuro's house; it's hectic there. But maybe it's because of the simple fact that you just don't know these people.

"Caught red-handed fawning for Yuki, huh?" Mammon teases, "That must be embarrassing!"

"Is it embarrassing?" Your expression colors in confusion, "Yuki is attractive, but it doesn't mean I'm attracted to him; I was just stating a fact. Better luck next time, Mammon."

"I'm impressed that you can say that so casually," Solomon chuckles.

You shrug, "I don't get embarrassed easily, so that's probably why it's easy for me to be so honest."

And it's true. Your Dick Energy™ is so fucking huge; it takes a lot to get you to shut up. And either way, you don't like to lie about your feelings if you can help it.

However, when someone is showing you affection, then it's a different story.

"No way, man. There's no way!" Mammon frowns, "I bet that there's something ya can't say without getting embarrassed!"

Satan shakes his head, "Mammon, don't st-"

"-Nah, nah, nah! It's fine; I got this!" You grin, "If I win, then you owe me a 'no questions asked' favor. Meaning I can ask for anything without you ever questioning me about it."

Satan nods to himself, already getting a feeling that your requests are going to be bizarre.

"Fine! And if I win, then ya gotta do me the same favor!" Mammon grins.

"Deal!" You two shake hands with strong grips, "There's no way I'm gonna lose!"

"I wouldn't be so confident, [L/n]-"

"-Wow. Thanks, Solomon."

"-This is the Avatar of Greed you're betting against. He'll do whatever it takes to win." Solomon warns.

"It's true," Beelzebub quips.

"I have never lost a bet, human!" Mammon gloats.

You hum in thought, "Is that so? Then I also bet that you won't lose the bet we just made."

Mammon, eager to win, shakes your hand once again: "Deal!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait-"

"-Cool!" You clap your hands together, "Let's embarrass my ass!"

As lunch continued, Mammon was getting desperate and confused. Should he win this bet or not?? Either way, he's losing one of the bets, and that's not acceptable! What does he do?!

Mammon is torn between winning the first bet and wanting to win the second bet!

How are you not getting embarrassed?!

Ding Dong, Bing Bong.

"Oh, that's the end of lunch," You smile, "We'll continue this later, okay, Mammon?"

DID YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A HUMBLE WINNER?!?!

"I'm impressed!" Satan laughs, "Your expression and body language didn't give a single hint of embarrassment!"

"Hey, [L/n]," Yuki taps your arm, "Mammon and I are having a movie marathon after school. We're going to watch 11 volumes of a series called 'The Tale of the Seven Lords,' you should join us."

Whoah, you're early in this plot. This was the first hint (more like answer) of where you are in this timeline.

Ignoring Mammon's protest, you accept Yuki's offer. Beelzebub signs 'I love you' before rushing off to his next class with Yuki and Mammon.

"[L/n], before you go..." Solomon holds onto your sleeve, "I'll give you my number, and you can send me a message later. After all, we humans have to stick it in each other, right?"

(Editor's Note: Haha I came up with the stick it in each other joke.)

You burst into laughter, "Did you mean 'stick with each other?!"

"Yes, thats too."

"Right, right," You pat your skirt then your chest, feeling the D.D.D in the breast pocket, "But I have to warn you, I'll spam you with cursed memes."

"You have memes on your D.D.D already?"

"I'll search the internet for some. I have my ways," You hand the pretty human your device.

As soon as Solomon enters his number, Satan is quick to drag you out of the cafeteria.

"Hey, I wanted to apologize," You quickly say as you two rush down the halls.

"Hm? For what?"

"I don't know if I went overboard with my teasing earlier, but I want to say I'm sorry if I did offend you in any way."

Satan laughs softly at this, "Don't worry, I wasn't offended. You know... it's refreshing to talk to you. You're very kind."

You grin with embarrassment at the compliment, "Oh, you think so?"

Satan looks at you with a semi-shocked look. You're embarrassed by that?? Well, he's not about to snitch you out to Mammon. This is between him and you, anyway.

<3 !!EXTRA!! <3

••——••——••——••——••——••——••

I was told to stop writing like it's Wattpad 2013, so I guess that was a one time thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 388 35
"So I got isekai'd into a new universe again." The reality of the situation seems to sink in after mouthing those words that were plaguing her mind. ...
1.1K 60 2
Where there is the jewel of the heavens, there is the pearl of the abyss-a title that you have the misfortune of bearing. It's only natural that Lord...
3.9K 207 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...
65.4K 2.6K 21
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. As she tries to survive and figure out how to...