Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Chapter 45

6.7K 315 9
By Just_SparkleBlue

"Is going to be alright; your grandma is strong. Nothing will happen to her." Ana comforts her. Emilyn kept her head tugged into her legs that are up on the seats.

"Did Mary send you any updates?" Ana asked; Emilyn shook her head. "I'll be here for you, and you are not alone.

"That's right, Emilyn. You got me too." She also heard Finley's voice.

"Same here," Pierce said.

All was silent after that until she heard a slight shuffle. A scent of citrus and cedarwood smell filled her nose. Emilyn knows who that is.

"Angel." Christopher lightly calls her. "I know you are worried and scared, but you have to stay strong. And believe that your grandma is going to be alright."

"How would you know?" Emilyn peeks her head out from her lap.

"I've made a call to Doctor Rodriguez, and he will ensure that your grandma will be just fine."

"She is all that I have if she's gone. I got no one left." Emilyn sobbed with her head lying sideways on her knee. "I've never met my parents, and it is always my grandma who had been taking care of me. She is the most important person in my life."

"I know," Christopher said in a whisper. "Come here." He pulls her onto his lap. "She'll be okay, don't worry." He whispers into her ear. "Sleep, you might need it." He stroke his hands down her back soothingly.

"I don't want to." Emilyn shakes her head on his chest.

"Alright, I'll put you down in your seat. He said, lowering Emilyn down onto her own seat. But she clings tightly to him and shook her head. "I'm going to put you down for a while. It is not safe for you to sit here at this moment." He explains.

Christopher places her back down on her seat once the plane came into a normal position. Emilyn then climbs back onto his lap.

Christopher chuckles when she snuggles against him. "Go to sleep, okay. I'll be right here."

"I said I'm not going to sleep." Emilyn pout.

"Alright, not sleeping." He let out a small laugh.

"Tell me something about yourself," Emilyn said

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything."

"How about the story about my childhood?" He said. Emilyn hummed in response. Not long, her eyes start to close involuntarily.

"Angel, wake up. We have arrived." Emilyn opens her eyes slowly, rubbing them. "We should go now; you can sleep more after we get off the plane." She nods sleepily. They got off the plane, and after that everything is blurred for Emilyn.

"Where am I?" Emilyn sits up from a comfortable bed. She looks down on the sheets; it is black. "Where am I?" Emilyn asked. The room seems extravagant, her eyes scanning the room.

"Hey, you are awake." Christopher walks into the room.

"Where am I?" Emilyn asked him.

"You're in my house, and you are in my bed."

"oh," Emilyn said. "Wait, why am I here?" She got out of bed hurriedly. "I have to go; I need to go."

"Whoa, whoa, calm down." Christopher holds her hands and rubs a circular motion on her hands. "Is 1 in the morning? We can go when the sun is up, alright?"

"No, no." Emilyn shakes her head vigorously, "I need to know; I need to see her." She rambles on. "Where's my phone?" She looks around the room.

"Angel, calm down." But she didn't listen to Christopher; she is still frantically looking around the room. "Baby, listen to me. Look at me." He turns her head to force her to look at him. "Listen, your grandma is safe."

"How you know?"

"Doctor Rodriguez called me when we landed. Your grandma came out safely from the emergency room and is now resting," he told her.

"Can I go and see her now?"

"We can go in the morning." He said. "She needs her rest, and so do you. So we will go once the sun is up, okay?"

"Okay." Emilyn sigh.

"do you want anything to eat? You didn't eat anything since the flight."

"No." Emilyn shook her head. "I don't want anything."

"Then, sleep?"

"No, I can't sleep anymore."

"Then we can just cuddle, alright?"

"I like that." Emilyn gave a small smile.

Christopher smiled at her, "I'll have to change, and then we can cuddle. Alright?" Emilyn nod and he let go.

"Aren't you tired?" Emilyn asked him while he wraps his arms tightly around her waist.

"No." He shakes his head.

"Rist, I don't know how to thank you enough." Emilyn looks up at him.

"You don't have to, Angel. I would do anything for you." He smiled.

"I'm pretty sure you are tired. Did you sleep on the plane?" Emilyn asked

"Of course I did." He said. She squints her eyes at him to detect any lies. But her lie radar isn't that strong, so she let it go.

"You should sleep," Emilyn told him.

"Alright, you too." He said.

"I told you..." He interjects, "I know you don't want to sleep, but just try."

"Okay." Emilyn nods and snuggles into his chest. She can't sleep, but Christopher is already asleep, his soft snores and the way his chest rose up and down. Emilyn looks up at him and smile. "Thank you," She said softly and kiss him on the cheek. "I love you," She said as quiet as possible.

***

"Hurry, Rist," Emilyn said, running into the hospital.

"I'm coming; slow down." He caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What room is she staying in? Emilyn asks him.

"The same room as before." He said. They walked towards the elevator.

They have arrived at the right floor and hurriedly walked through the hallway to locate Grandma Lou's room. At the entrance of grandma's room, she heard voices. Emilyn walked in, seeing both Ana and Finley already there.

"Hi, grandma," Emilyn said softly.

"Hi, Emilyn." Grandma Lou said with a smile. "What are you standing there for? Come here." She said.

Emilyn made her way slowly next to her bed, "How's the trip?" She asked.

Emilyn cannot help  but to crush her with a hug, "I thought I lost you." She cried. "What happened?" She asked, pulling away from the hug.

"Why are you crying? Look at me; I'm fine." Grandma Lou said. "Don't cry." She wiped Emilyn tears.

"I was worried," Emilyn told her. "Tell me what happened?"

"I'm not so sure how it happened." Grandma Lou starts. "I was in the kitchen, and then my stomach starts to hurts so badly. Right after that is all a blur."

"So what did the doctor says?"

"He said that is just post-surgery symptoms. So he gave me some medicine for it, and I have to stay in the hospital for two weeks to monitor."

"Alright." Emilyn let out a breath of relief. "That's partially good news."

***
Two days later

"I'm leaving now, don't cause so much trouble, alright," Christopher said to Emilyn.

She frowned, "I don't cause much trouble."

He chuckled, "grandma Lou, I'm heading back to Italy for my race."

Grandma Lou nods, "good luck and stays safe."

"I will." He gave her a small smile. "Take care of yourself; if there's anything, just tell doctor Rodriguez."

"Alright, don't worry about me," Grandma Lou said. "Worry more about Emilyn." She snickers.

"Why me?" Emilyn frowned.

"Nothing." Grandma Lou shakes her head and looks away.

"I'll let Gabe send you back home," Christopher told her.

"No, that's not necessary. I can take the cab."

"Listen to me; I've already ask Gabe to pick you up for work and to the hospital." He said. "So, don't try to disagree with me, please." He begged.

"Okay." Emilyn huff.

"Good, I have to go now. So..." he said

"So what?" Emilyn asked.

"Duh, goodbye kiss," Grandma Lou shouted. Emilyn's head turns and glare at her. "Hurry, he is waiting." Emilyn groans internally.

She turns back, facing him, "I'm waiting." He said.

Emilyn shakes her head and cocked it in her grandma's direction. He looked over at Grandma Lou and then dragged Emilyn to the bathroom in the room.

"Rist, why are w—" he kissed her. It was so sudden Emilyn barely have time to react. He deepens the kiss, making her move against his lips.

He pulls away, leaning his forehead on Emilyn's, "I'm going to miss you." He pecks her lips again.

"Me too."

"I'll call you every single day; remember to pick up my calls." Emilyn nod. "Alright then, I'm leaving."

"Yup," she nodded.

"I'm leaving." He said but didn't release his grip on Emilyn's waist.

"If you want to leave, you have to let me go," She told him and chuckle.

"But I don't want to." Christopher pulls her closer until they are chest to chest. "I love you." He said.

Emilyn's breathing became uneven. He repeated it. She wants to say it back, but the words just can't come out of her mouth.

"Hey, hey is okay." He told her.  "Relax, I'm not forcing you to say it back. I just want to let you know that I love you so much." He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Emilyn doesn't know why she can't say it back. But she does love him. He is the best thing that ever happened to her. But the words can't come out.

His phone ring, "yeah, I'll be there...yes, I know. Bye." He ended the call. "That was Pierce."

"Okay, you got to go now." Emilyn takes his hand off her waist and pulls him out of the bathroom.

"Bye, see you next week." He kisses her one more time and left.

"Ahh, young love. How I envy them." Grandma Lou said, and Emilyn's cheeks grew red.

***

"What time is it?" Finley asks from the couch in the hospital room.

"Uhm...is 2 pm," Emilyn reply.

"Turn on the tv." He said.

"Why?" She asked, turning on the tv.

"Why? You asked why?" Finley said and scoff. "Your boyfriend is about to race."

"Oh, you are right," She said. "How could I forget?"

"And you call Grandma Lou old," Finley said

"What I never," Emilyn defended herself. She can hear Grandma Lou chuckled in the background. "Grandma, I serious. I swear I didn't." Emilyn turns her head to face her grandma and shake her head.

"Don't worry; I'm not offended." Grandma Lou chuckled.

"What happened? Did I miss anything?" Ana came in with bags of food.

"Little miss forgetful, almost forget about her boyfriend race." Finley pointed at her. 

Ana took out all the food she bought and placed it on the small table that they have. The race starts with a small introduction, and the camera pan towards the driver prepare at the start line.

"Which one is Christopher?" Grandma Lou asked.

"The blue Mclaren with the number 048 on it," Emilyn replied. They were all focused on the screen in front of them. The car speeds off around the tracks a few times. Some vehicles take over others in front of them, and a little bumping action on the bumper or the side of the car.

"Here we are at the final round, as we can see here. Christopher Evans is taking the lead with his rival Archer King behind him. If Archer want to win, he has to take over Christopher." The commentators said. "It looks like Archer is going to.... oh! Did you see that?" The commenter said. "Archer just crash Christopher's car at the side, making his car swerve and crash into the borders. And it looks like Archer is going to take first place."

Emilyn eyes froze on the tv, "Why isn't Christopher moving? Why didn't he reverse back out on the race?" All these thoughts are running in her head.

"Hey, looks like Christopher Evan is moving once again." Emilyn unfroze. Christopher reverses his car and gets back onto the track. "Do you think he can catch up and make it to the top 10?" The commenter said.

Emilyn eyes are trained on Christopher; she bit her fingernails and her leg fidget as she watches him increase his speed to catch up with the rest.

"Wow, an incredible performance by Christopher; he almost didn't make it to the top ten." The commenter said. "That's all for today, folks; we will see you next time. And congratulations to the top ten." The camera pan towards the racers that are getting out of their car, but they zoom to Christopher cars, where Pierce and Jax are there. Christopher got out of the vehicle weakly and fainted once he set both of his feet on the ground.

Emilyn eyes widen at the sight, "No," The tv goes to commercial. "What happened? Why? Do you think it is because of the crash?"

"We don't know; it could be," Finley said.

"Emilyn, don't worry." Ana comforts her. "Jax and Pierce are there; they will notify you."

"Please, please be okay." Emilyn chants in her head. She put her elbow on top of her lap, her hands supporting her chin and look down on the floor. Emilyn pray and hope that Christopher will be safe.

A/N: Hey guys, another update. So, I didn't kill the grandma this time.....hahaha. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting on my books. I really enjoy what you guys think about the chapter, and some comments are pretty amusing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.8K 22
Jonathan moon a 28 year old good looking billionaire who is not only known for his accomplishments but also for his cold heart and harsh attitude an...
689K 29.3K 36
Isabella was not interested in falling in love. Marco was not looking for a relationship. The perfect combination for a foolproof agreement. Right? ...
6.7K 339 58
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
199K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...