Danger Lurks Behind, W/ Stran...

Від avatarhay

Book Three!!! I don't trust Bradford. That guys got 'Bad Guy' tattoo on his forehead. He seems to have his ow... Більше

A/N: Announcement
Prologue!
Rainbow Connetions!
FOWL Intentions!
Challenge Of The Senior Junior Woodchucks!
Meanwhile In The Lab!
Quack Pack!
Lets Get Dangerous!
Suck Gas, Evil Doer!
D̸͍͇̆͆u̴͕͘ć̶͍̣ḳ̷̈́̋ ̴͍̈́S̸̪͂̍ö̷͖́u̷͖͈̅̚p̵̮̬̌!̷̡̣̓̇
The First Adventure!
Phantom and Sorceress!
The Association of Status Seekers! Part: 1
The Association of Status Seekers!Part: 2
The Fight for Castle McDuck!
The Putrid Prison of Paradise!
Forbidden Fountain of Foreverglades!
Escape from the ImpossiBin!
Louie's Eleven!
Astro BOYD!
Split Sword of Swanstantine!
The Tale of Two Scrooges!
Temple of Tobruk!
Days in the Sun!
A Family Adventure!
Epilogue: Yes, No, or Maybe!
A/N: Announcement!
A/N:

Brithday Business!

1.5K 33 31
Від avatarhay

A/N:
🎉 Happy birthday Donald and Della!! 🎉
The next chapter will be an actual episode guys I promise. I just wanted to go a B-Day thing!
__________________________________

There were so many people in the house that our present might not have been missed if it wasn't for the screams coming from the front lawn. Everyone piled out out of the room at Louie's scream. Scrooge and Donald were already trying to get the story out of him. The explosion took out more of the yard that I originally thought, including most of the debris that had been sucked in with us, including several meteors. Louie jumped at Della and me when he realized we were there.

"How are you alive? The explosion, you were," Louie was stumbling over words.

"We're alright." Della whispered and pulled him into a hug and stepped away towards his uncles.

"Are you alright?" Donald asked, but was looking at Della and Louie.

"Yeah. She's fine." Donald nodded looking a little embarrassed that I had caught his gaze. "Let me know if you want any help today."

"I just want to get through the day," he mumbled. I gave him a knowing smile as Scrooge walked up. He joined his sister and nephew.

"Well, there goes the profit." Scrooge crossed his arms.

"Would you believe that have already collected it and it's sitting in the Bin?" I raised an eyebrow.

"With you I'd believe just about anything but ya may need to explain that one?"

"Okay, remember when Louie found that random cave full of gold that seemed to come out of nowhere?"

"Well, I'll be," he mouthed seeming to make the connection.

Everyone made their way back indoors.

"I need a nap. Someone wake me when it's dinner." I said, walking into the house to no one impaticular. I broke off and made my way up the stairs.

"Aunt _____!" Louie bounced up beside me. He lowered his voice. "Goldie called, and she was looking for you."

"Oh, right." I patted my pockets for my phone. "Right. It melted."

"Here, oh mine's busted too." Louie looked at the busted screen on his phone.

"It's fine. I'll call her later."

"It sounded important." I couldn't tell if he was telling me to call her now or wanting information out of me.

"I'm sure it was but I don't have a phone, Green."

"Uncle Scrooge has a landline in his office." He pulled me towards the office before I could protest.

"Louie, you know you're not supposed to be in here. I'll call her later. Come on." I said as the door open and tried to pull him back. I wanted to talk to Della more before I called Goldie again.

"You're in here so it's fine."

"Llewellyn Duck!" We both turned at the 'mom' voice. "Listen to your aunt."

"What happened while you were in space? I think I preferred you two didn't get along." He mumbled, slinking away, and I was so glad Della didn't hear that. I pulled the office door towards me not completely shutting it.

"Thanks," I mumbled. "Della we need to talk but like tomorrow okay."

"If it's about giving Uncle Scrooge the company back, then the Bombie's gone. As for the other, don't worry about it. Everything will go back to normal once you tell him. Now I'm going to eat something." She bounced back to the kitchen.

"Yea, you're right," I sighed despite her being gone.

I went to pull the door the rest of way shut and the land line rang. That was strange. I made my way to it. Reluctantly I picked it up.

"You've seen the damage he can do without his wealth and yet you're thinking of giving it back?"

"I've told you before it's not mine to begin with and this invasion wasn't his fault."

"And what happens when he does something he can't undo?"

"It's not your choice."

"He's causing chaos, can't you see that?" The man was angry but calm.

"No, we're handling it."

"It's we now?" The voice asked and there was a pause and the door to the room opened. "Look's like our conversion has been interrupt. I'll contact you soon."

The dial tone rang through the phone, and I stared at it.

"Everything alright, love?"

"It was a wrong number." I hung up the phone. I don't think he bought but he said anything.

"Lunch is ready."

Lunch was good. Most people had gone home but Moonlanders were still wondering around. Drake had gotta in a shouting fight with one of them, and I had to rescue him.

"Come on, Drake we're going out."

"Where?" I pulled him towards the garage.

"I need some stuff but I don't know if anywhere downtown is open."

"What ya getting?" He asked as we head towards Donald's car.

"Presents." He looked at me, pausing to get into the car. "It's Della and Donald's birthday."

The drive was fun. Drake turned on the radio and knew every song that came on. He helped me picked out presents for them from the three stores that seemed to be open. Why they where open after attempted alien invasion was beyond me. Drake was the one to actually pick out the presents I just pod for them. He seemed to have a gift give talent.

I didn't mind because I manage to get a new phone. In the process. Granite it was a few years old. I thought of a last minute gift that would be cute and actually from me and decided to make a detour to the Bin.

"I'll be right back." I told Drake leaving him alone in lobby.

The place was abandoned I noticed as I headed to the printing room. It took me several minutes to print what I wanted and by the time I made it back to the elevator I saw Drake crouching in Scrooge's office.

"Someone has been in here," he said a little too seriously and we locked eyes.

"Yea, we were set up in here before the conference room," I shrugged. "Come on. We're gonna be late."

"No, after that and they were digging in the fireplace." He pointed to the fire stocker on the ground and ashes scattered around the room. "I also think there was a struggle."

He typed on the computer and and clicked on the security camera, only there was no feed. I looked around. The hard I looked the clear it became that had been a fight. A smashed potted plant in the corner, ashes scattered around the room, and red specs of blood. I noticed something at the edge of fireplace.

"I think I know who." I picked up the Demigorna amulet. It clearly had been tossed to side in the fight, almost hidden in fact. Though that wasn't something she'd give up easily. The sunset caught my eye. "Its getting late we need to head back."

Drake didn't like the idea of leaving a mystery, so I left him there to look into it. Even though it left me unsettle I was determined to have a nice evening and not mess it up again. When I got back to the manor, the Moonlanders had dispersed. We made it through dinner and everyone was confused when Donald brought out a cake and sat in front of his sister.

"I didn't even realize that it was today!" Della beamed at the cake. "Happy B-Day Bro!"

"Happy birthday, Della." She jumped and hugged him.

"Alright cake time!!" She pulled him in close and they blew out the candles.

"You should've told us!" - H "That's today?" - L "Yeah, we would've thrown you a party!" - D

"I just wanted to survive the day with no extra surprises." Donald said.

"Well, too bad, because I've got some." I held up two bags.

"_____ you didn't have too."

"Speak for yourself!" Della snatched the bag. She ripped the stuffing out. "Oh! Yes!"

"Thank you." Donald smiled before he even opened his. He simplest watched Della.

"Wow! Mom, you're gonna let me play, right?" Huey asked, noticing what she got.

It was basically this world's equivalent of a switch, and Huey had been begging for one for the past month. To the point that even Drake noticed. We both knew that they played together.

"What did you get Uncle Donald?" Dewey asked.

"Headphones." He smiled, reading the box. They were the best on the market and noise canceling. "Thanks _____."

"Of course! Thank Drake if you see him. He helped pick it out and was gonna join us for dinner but got caught up."

"Are you gonna cut the cake?" Louie asked. Donald rolled his eyes and, putting away his present, he started cutting.

Donald carefully cut into the cake and paused it out. It was nice to have a calm family meal for once with no death glared or looming apocalypse. Suddenly Dewey gasped nearly choking on his cake.

"Aunt _____! I just realized that you've been here two years and we haven't celebrated your birthday once!" Dewey screamed in my ear.

"Yeah, how old even are you?" Louie leaned onto the table.

"Lad! You don't ask a lady that sorta question!" Scrooge tried to intervene.

"He's fine. As for my age, it's funny age is just a word and loses all meaning when you're jumping from temporal rift to temporal rift." They stared at me, slightly concerned, "but I'm down for cake! You can pick a day."

"That's all I needed to hear!" Dewey turned back to his cake and Huey started planning me a party.

We were done people started going there separate ways and I stopped the twins.

"One more." I handed the a small wrapped rectangle.

"Another one! Oh yeah!" Della ripped into the wrapping. She hugged the photo. "Ah, I love it."

"Can I see?" Donald asked.

"No, it's mine!" Della tried to keep it from him. He grabbed for it but she ran out of the room. I rolled my eyes and handed him the second identical wrapped rectangle.

"Here. I made two."

He unwrapped it and found a photo of the boys hugging.

"Thank you." His eyes where watering. He gave me hug.

"Least I could do after you know almost ruining it. Twice." I hugged him back.

"What?" He pulled away skeptically.

"Nothing. Happy brithday!" I ran off.

I found my way upstairs and asked Louie for Goldie's number. I thought maybe she was 'teaching me a lesson' on ignoring her because she didn't answer my calls. I didn't think about it to much and went to bed.  Though I wondered why she would've left her necklace.

Word Count: 1779

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

10.3K 405 32
Book Two 1/2!! Scrooge x reader/OC - (female pronouns) Scrooge's life has been one wild ride but one person that has keep him sane, ___(Y/N)___. One...
19.2K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...
174 5 6
If you like the original DuckTales then you'll love this story if you don't like the original DuckTales then don't read
19.7K 491 10
With the invasion over and Lunaris defeated, everything was getting back to normal. At least, that's what Charlotte thought. F.O.W.L., the Fiendish O...