Silence

By ohdearenisdc

Part 1 {Silence} COMPLETED Part 2 {Noise} COMPLETED Part 3 {Continuation} ONGOING- (SEPERATE BOOK) Aspen Orin... More

{1} Silence
{2} Quiet
{3} Peace
{4} Stillness
{5} Lull
{6} Serenity
{7} Hushed
{8} Tranquility
{9} Solitude
{10} Rest
{11} Muffled
{12} Shush
{13} Mute
{14} Unheard
{15} Inaudible
{16} Soothe
{17} Speechless
{18} Placid
{19} Gentle
{20} Lonely
{21} Unclear
{22} Low
{23} Soundless
{24} Reserved
{25} Secretive
{26} Reticent
{27} Sedate
{28} Composure
{29} Whist
{30} Incoherent
{31} Equanimity
{32} Faint
{33} Stifled
{34} Hazy
{35} Dull
{36} Feeble
{37} Vague
{38} Faltering
{39} Hesitance
{40} The Final Silence
Character Q&A
{1.2} Noise
{2.2} Loud
{3.2} Crash
{4.2} Piercing
{5.2} Ringing
{6.2} Enhanced
{7.2} Screech
{8.2} Whistle
{9.2} Echo
{10.2} Boom
{11.2} Commotion
{12.2} Unruly
{13.2} Deep
{14.2} Ruckus
{15.2} Yell
{16.2} Deafening
{17.2} Static
{18.2} Shrill
{19.2} Emphatic
{20.5} Language
{21.5} Snap
{22.2} Powerful
{23.2} Cry
{24.2} Uproarious
{25.2} Melody
{26.2} Blare
{27.2} Scream
{28.2} Thundering
{29.2} The Final Noise
Epilogue
{Bonus 1} Love
AUTHORS NOTE :)

{Updated} A/N and Characters

64.2K 668 391
By ohdearenisdc

Hi! Thank you for choosing to read! I've been reading many of these little sister/older brother stories lately so I've felt really inspired to write one. This story is similar to others out there but I'm adding my own special twists. Hope you enjoy reading!!

I also want to note that I completely updated this chapter. I had made other aesthetics but as of June 25, 2021 I made new ones and updated the character descriptions. 

inspired by @isabelas7 (Miss Perfect and Her Brothers) and @gracesilverleigh (Their Sister, Their Strength)

*All photos are from Pinterest and are not mine*

------Characters-----

{Aspen Orin (Karieo)}
15

Aspen is quiet, she's always enjoyed silence and being alone. She loves to hunt alongside her dog, Quest. Aspen is an amazing cook and has skills with guns. She lives in a secluded house that is surrounded by forest with her abusive step father. She has two bestfriends named Edith and Ash.

{Caspian Karieo}
25

Caspian is the oldest of Aspen's 5 brothers. He is the ruthless leader of the American mafia. He has raised his siblings since he was 18 when his dad died. Caspian deeply cares for Aspen even if his cold demeanor wont allow him to show it.

{Ambrose Karieo}
23

Ambrose is the second oldest of Aspen's 5 brothers. He is the mother goose of his siblings and second in command in the Mafia. Ambrose is the most affectionate towards Aspen. He is kind unless someone messes with his family.

{Sorin Karieo}
19

Sorin is the third oldest of Aspen's 5 brothers. He is extremely smart but has no work ethic so he was held back a year in high school. He is the most aggressive of the brothers and the second strongest after Caspian. Sorin cares for Aspen but has a hard time connecting with her at first.

{Jasper Karieo}
18

Jasper is the fourth oldest of Aspen's 5 brothers. He is 7 minutes older than his twin, Kohen. Jasper is cold towards everyone including his family. Jasper is the most popular at school and has everyone either wanting to be friends with him or date him.

{Kohen Karieo}
18

Kohen is the youngest of Aspen's 5 brothers. Younger twin of Jasper. He is the jokester of the family. He has a cold exterior but soft interior. Kohen is a party animal and also drinks a lot.

{Ash Donne}
16

One of Aspen's best friends. He is the most secretive/private of their friend group. He taught Aspen how to hunt and also gave her guns. He is an older brother figure to Aspen. 

{Edith Wells}
15

Edith is kind and bubbly but she can also be hot-headed. She is a forager for flowers and plants while Aspen and Ash hunt. Edith and Aspen are the best of friends.

{Fay Chambers}
15

Fay is a new friend of Aspen's. She has selective mutism and gets bullied a lot. Her and Aspen help each other through school issues.

{Alani Blythe}
17

Sorin's best friend and right hand. They met when they were young and Sorin took Alani under his wing. Alani does a lot of work for the mafia and becomes close with Aspen as well.

Other characters that I cant include pictures of because I reached the limit :(

{Quest}
2

Aspen's hunting dog. A very well trained black lab.

There we go, that's all for now. More characters will be added throughout the story!

Hope you enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 63 10
Here's some Chris, Kevin, Thor x Reader one-shot Fanfictions you might like which I randomly made myself with my own imagination. Don't judge, it's...
296K 8.7K 40
"Go ahead and be mad at me, but when you, someone I care about is at risk, even the slightest bit of danger, I'm going to do and say whatever I want...
6.3K 269 18
In this world everyone gets there specific power when they turn 10. lee chan (dino) is 16 now but his power hasn't showed yet. So, i changed the mem...
401K 14.5K 192
(BEING RE-PROOFREAD ATM) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, bec...