heartbreak on tour

Von wifisbabyyy

this is a fanfiction on the hoodie boys on tour. will there be love or heart break. the ships include-Dethan... Mehr

characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

146 3 5
Von wifisbabyyy

(A/N)Thank you for reading, this chapter has cussing and sexual actions(not full smut)

Devin's POV

2-6-22:I rewrote this chapter

The boys and I were on our way to North Carolina for our next meet n greet.

My feet hurt so fucking bad it's not even funny.

I just laid my head against the window as I looked at my phone.

"Y'all I'm bored, we should make tiktoks"I said out of nowhere.

"What do you have in mind?"Vallyk asked me.

"We should do the pass the phone trend"I said.

"I'm down, Devin you start since it's most likely going on your account"Kobe said.

"Alright"I said.

I pulled out my phone and went to tiktok.

"I'm passing the phone to someone who is in love with their best friend but won't admit it"I said before I threw the phone to Cohen.

"Who said that, anyways I'm passing the phone to someone who is so stiff when dancing"Cohen said before passing the phone to Mike.

"Fuck off, I'm passing the phone to someone who sleeps with socks on"Mike said, then threw the phone to Jiggy.

"So? I'm passing the phone to someone who fucked a girl in a restaurant bathroom"Jiggy said then threw the phone to Trent.

"You still won't let that go, anyways, I'm passing the phone to someone who gets cancelled every other day"Trent said before passing the Phone to Ethan.

"Hey! I haven't been controversial in a hot minute, I'm passing the phone to someone who is probably in love with the person next to them"Ethan said before passing the phone to Kobe.

"Who knows, I'm passing the phone to someone who has a dick for an ex"Kobe said before giving the phone to Derek.

"Fuck off, I'm passing the phone to someone who hasn't had their first kiss yet"Derek said before passing the phone to Vallyk.

"Suck a dick, I'm passing the phone to someone who is in a healthy relationship"Vallyk said before passing the phone to me.

"I'm passing the phone to someone that takes all of our instagram pictures"I said before giving Justice the phone.

"As I should"Justice said before handing me the phone.

"We lowkey went off and got exposed"I said.

"Yeah, thank you Jiggy"Trent said rolling his eyes.

"You're welcome"Jiggy smirked.

"Is it okay if I post this?"I asked.

"Yeah"all of the guys said.

"Watch us end up on tiktok room,"I said.

"Most likely,"Ethan said as he laid his head on my shoulder.

"We should play guess the song,"Derek said.

"How do we do that?"Cohen asked.

"I'll play a song and you got to guess what it is,"Derek explained.

"Bet,"I said. Derek put on a song and we started listening to it.

"Sky- playboi carti"Trent said.

"Yes"Derek said

"Of course Trent got that"Jiggy said.

Derek then played another song."In for it-Tory Lanez"Ethan quickly said after.

"Correct,"Derek said.

"How the fuck did you get that so quick"Vallyk asked.

"It's like one of my favorite songs,"Ethan said.

"Okay you horny demon"I said.

"Only for you"He whispered in my ear.

"U-um n-next quest-question"I stuttered but laughing as well.

Derek put on another song as we listened to it. About 3 seconds in I spoke.

"Numb to the feeling-Chase Atlantic,"I said quickly.

"Yes,"Derek said.

"And you called me horny"Ethan said, looking at me.

"Shut the fuck up"I said.

"Next song"Derek said.

He played a song and I quickly got it. "Red roses- lil skies"I said.

"Yes"Derek said.

"We all knew Devin was going to get that"Cohen said.

"Yep"Vallyk said.

We played a few more rounds before I decided to go to sleep.

"Goodnight"I said as I laid my head on Ethan's shoulder.

It was about 12 when I decided to go to sleep.

Ethan was listening to music as he played with my hair. I ended up falling asleep 10 minutes later.

When I woke up, I immediately looked for my phone. Ethan was asleep with his head on his head rest.

I found my phone in my pants pocket. I opened my phone and checked the time.

The clock read 2am.

I clicked on instagram and scrolled through my feed. I reposted a few fan edits and liked a bunch.

As I was scrolling I saw an edit of Ethan and I. It was so adorable.

I liked it and reposted it to my instagram story. I decided to comment on it. "@ethanfairr look how adorable this is!"I commented.

I switched apps and went to tiktok.

I was scrolling for about an hour before some of the guys started waking up.

Kobe woke up then Jiggy and Cohen did. Ethan then woke up and just watched me scroll through tiktok.

We were just chilling when our manager yelled.

"We'll be there in 30 minutes"Our manager shouted.

Some of the guys woke up due to the sudden yelling while others are still dead asleep.

"How the fuck are they still asleep, I literally almost had a heart attack man"Vallyk said, pointing at Mike and Derek.

"They are heavy sleepers I guess"I said.

Trent ended up waking up and woke up Justice.

"Good morning"Ethan said laughing at the boys.

We ended up pulling into the hotel parking lot 15 minutes later. We woke up the rest of the guys before getting out of the van.

We went to the trunk and grabbed our luggage. We all walked into the hotel and checked in. We stood off to the side while our manager got our room keys.

Once we got our room keys we got into the elevator and went to our level.

Ethan and I walked into our room.

We set our luggage down by the window before I kicked my shoes off.

"I'm going to shower real quick before I go to sleep"Ethan said.

"Alright, I'll get in when you're done"I said.

"Okay"He said before walking into the bathroom.

I pulled out a pair of gray sweats and a white shirt. I set them on the table before putting my phone on the charger. I didn't set an alarm because we have a free day.

About 10 minutes later Ethan walked out of the bathroom. I grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I sat my clothes on the counter then walked to grab a towel. I quickly walked out of the bathroom because I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste. Ethan was just on his phone when I saw him.

I walked back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I quickly turned and shut the door.

I got undressed before getting into the shower. I washed up before turning off the water and wrapping the towel around my waist.

I got out and brushed my teeth before getting dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in a bag. I put it in my suitcase before walking over to the bed.

I slipped into bed and laid my head on Ethan's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight D"He said.

"Goodnight bub"I said.

I fell asleep as he played with my hair.

(Time skip to 3pm)

Ethan and I woke up hella late today.

The hotel room is pitch black due to us shutting the curtains. I was just laying on Ethan's chest with his arms around my waist as Chase Atlantic played in the background.

"Numb to the feeling" was playing as I was mumbling the lyrics into Ethan's neck. He was rubbing his hand up and down my back.

Out of nowhere, Ethan flipped us over so my back hit the bed. I slightly gasped at the sudden contact. He slightly hovered over me, smirking down at me.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

He didn't answer and just leaned down to kiss me.

He connected our lips and kissed me. I kissed back and placed my hand on the back of his neck.

He then pulled away.

I raised an eyebrow, asking why he pulled away. He then got off of me and sat against the headboard.

I slightly sat up and looked at him. He pulled me onto his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He placed his hands on my hips before pulling me into another kiss.

I kissed back and this time it was more heated. I placed my hands on the back of his neck again.

His hands were moving up and down my hips.

He pulled away and tugged at the bottom of my shirt signalling he wanted it off. I put my arms up in the air and he pulled my shirt off,throwing it to the side of the bed.

He put his hands on my hips and kissed me once again. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission.

I denied to be a tease.

He slightly bit my bottom lip but I still denied. He removed one of his hands from my hips and moved it to my neck.

He added pressure on my neck and I slightly moaned. I saw him smirk as he leaned back in and connected our lips.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth.

After a little he pulled away and started placing hickies on my neck.

I bit my lip as I held back a moan. My head flung back as my breathing got quicker. He placed a few hickies on my collar bone before flipping us over once again.

I was laying on the bed as he hovered over me. He placed a few hickies on my stomach and all the way down to my pants line.

He looked at me asking for permission.

I nodded and as he was about to undo my pants there was a loud ass knock at the door.

"Shit, throw on your shirt"He said before going to the door.

I put on my shirt before turning off my music. I just stayed on my phone as Ethan talked to whoever was at the door.

A few moments later Ethan and the guys walked into the room. The guys sat on the other bed and in the chair.

I was just scrolling on my phone before Jiggy gasped loud as hell.

All of the guys looked at him weird, including me.

"What?"Kobe asked.

Jiggy just pointed to me as the guys gasped.

"Why are y'all gasping like you just saw a ghost?"I asked.

"You're a bottom!?"Jiggy suddenly yelled.

"Why do you say that?"I asked, now hella confused.

"I didn't, the hickies on your neck did,"Jiggy said.

I glared at Ethan before throwing my phone somewhere on the bed. I jumped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and saw many dark hickies on my neck and collar bone. I lifted up my shirt and saw many more on my stomach.

"ETHAN FUCKING FAIR"I yelled as I walked back to the main part of the room.

The guys just laughed and watched in amusement.

"What mom?"He asked, smirking at me.

"How the fuck am I supposed to cover this up!"I said, frantically pointing at my neck.

"Easy, you don't,"Ethan said sitting down.

The guys just laughed as I glared at them.

"Bitch"I said, looking in my suitcase for something.

"What? I want people in public to know you're mine"He said walking up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I am NOT walking out in public like this or risk having a fan see it. I'm not trying to end up on tiktok room again"I said, panicking and moving out of his grip.

"Wait, did y'all fuck?"Derek asked randomly.

"NO"I yelled.

"Almost"Ethan said

The guys just look at us in shock before smirking.

"That's besides the point, why the fuck are y'all in here?"I asked with a slight attitude.

"Damn someones moody because he couldn't dick"Cohen said.

I glared at him while Ethan just died laughing.

"Shut the fuck up"I said, glaring at the younger.

"Anyways, we wanted to know if you wanted to get lunch then go shopping"Kobe said.

"Sure, but I need to cover my neck up"I said.

"Hoodie"Vallyk said.

"Bitch, you can still see it, I don't have a short neck"I said.

"Um, turtle neck"Mike said.

"Does it look like I have one of those?I ain't an old man or in your case, having a mid life crisis at 18"I said rolling my eyes.

"Here"Derek said before chucking a tube of foundation at me.

"Thank you but why the fuck do you have that?"I asked.

"Don't ask questions and hurry the fuck up"Derek said.

I dragged Ethan to the bathroom and sat on the counter.

"Dude, the boys do not need to know our "sex" life"I said.

"Well, technially we didn't have sex sooo"He said smirking.

"Shut up and put the foundation on my neck,"I said.

He put the foundation on my neck before we walked out of the bathroom.

"Thank you Derek"I said as I chucked the foundation at him.

"You're welcome"He said.

"Let me throw on a hoodie and we can go"I said as I slipped on some vans.

The boys just laughed at me. I slipped on a hoodie and put my hands in the pocket.

"Get your asses up and let's go"I said, walking out of the door.

The guys followed behind me and we made it to the lobby.

Our manager drove us to the mall before we got out and walked in.

"Let's get lunch first real quick"Kobe said.

We agreed and walked over to the food court. I just got some pizza and sat down. The rest of the guys soon walked over to the table I was at and sat down.

"Where are we going first?"Cohen asked.

"I need to go to H&M"I said.

"Alright, we can hit them up first then walk over to Hollister because I need jeans"Derek said.

"Okay"I said before taking a bite of my food.

The guys and I finished eating before we got up and threw our food away. We started walking to H&M.

Once we got there we walked in and walked straight to the back. The guys followed me as I went to the long sleeve shirts.

I looked around for a second before picking up a black long sleeve turtleneck shirt. Mike bursted out laughing as I shot him a glare.

"Bitch if you don't shut the fuck up I'll push you into moving traffic"I said.

Ethan started laughing as the guys looked at me shocked.

"I think he's scarier than Ethan"Vallyk said.

"Nah, Ethan won't be afraid to kill you, Devin will be too scared to get caught"Kobe said.

"Facts"was all Ethan said before dragging me to the check out.

I paid for my shirt and walked out of the store with the guys following behind us.

We walked into Hollister and Derek walked over to the jeans.

I just stood at the front of the store, not really seeing anything I liked.

Once the boys finished up shopping we left the store and walked to this hat store for Mike. I just walked to the jewelry store next to the hat store.

I walked in and looked at some rings.

"Can I try this one on?"I asked the worker as I pointed to a ring.

He nodded and pulled out the ring. I tried it on and I liked it.

"I'll take it,"I said.

He nodded and scanned it. "That'll be $25.56"He said.

I handed him my card and he scanned it. He handed me my card back and my bag. I walked out of the store and back to the hat store where the boys were.

I walked in and stood next to Ethan.

"What's up baby, what did you get?"He asked me.

I pulled out the ring and showed him. It was a black band with a snake carved into it.

"That's sick"He said.

"I know right"I responded.

The guys finished up shopping and I called our manager.

"Can you pick us up and drop us off at applebees?"I asked our manager.

"Sure, I'll be there in 10"He said.

"Okay, thank you"I said before hanging up.

"He'll be here in 10"I told the guys.

"Wait who's picking us up?"Cohen asked.

"Our manager is dumbass"Jiggy said.

I just laughed at them before walking off and to the stairs.

We all made it outside as our manager pulled up. We got in the van and drove to applebees for dinner.

Once we got there, we thanked our manager before getting out. We walked into the restaurant and walked to the front desk.

"How many of you guys?"She asked.

"10"I said.

She led us to a table and handed us our menus. She walked off and a few minutes later our waiter walked out to us.

"My name is Jackson and I'll be your waiter for tonight, what can I get you guys to drink?"He asked.

We gave him our drink orders before he wrote them down and walked off.

"What are you getting?"Ethan asked me.

"Chicken strips"I said.

He looked at me and just laughed.

"You literally get that EVERYWHERE we eat"He said.

"Hey! Don't judge me"I said.

Our waiter then walked up to us and took our orders. He wrote them down before walking off.

I pulled out my phone and recorded a quick lip synch tiktok.

"Hey Ethan, can you watch this and let me know if it's good enough to post?"I asked.

I handed him my phone so he could watch it. He watched it and smirked before typing something and posting it.

I took my phone back and read the caption. "Posted by @ethanfairr"the captioned read.

I just put my phone on the table and laid my head down.

I was just thinking before Trent spoke up.

"Hey Devin, you're on tiktok room"He said.

I looked at him and spoke.

"You're joking"I said.

"Nope"He said before all of the guys and I went to tiktok room.

I then saw what was posted, my most recent tiktok. "Looks like #Devinallen has a hickey"the caption read.

I then turned to Ethan and he just started laughing.

"Dude, why the hell did you post it?!"I asked.

"It's not my fault, you asked if it was good enough to post and it was, so I posted it"He said.

"I mean, he did what you asked him to"Mike said.

"Shut the hell up, what am I supposed to say?!"I asked.

"I'll handle this"Ethan said before pulling out his phone.

Minutes later I got a notification that Ethan mentioned me in a comment. "Ethanfairr-Y'all are funny but it's not a hickey. We were going to straighten our hair for a youtube video but i dropped the straightener on his neck when I went to straighten his hair. Thanks for the concern lol @devinallen"The comment said.

"Good way to handle it"I said.

The waiter then walked out with our food. We ate before Trent went to pay.

I went to tiktok room to look at the comments. Almost everyone believed Ethan but there were still a few people who didn't.

We walked out of the restaurant and called the manager. We walked around and got some smoothies before our manager got to us.

We got in the van and went back to the hotel.

Ethan and I went to our room and did what we needed before getting in bed.

I put my phone on the charger and sat an alarm.

Ethan got in bed with me and pulled out his phone. I fell asleep while watching On My Block with him.

word count- 3397

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5K 130 17
"i went to sleep last night with a smile because i knew i'd be dreaming of you.....but i woke up this morning with a smile because you weren't a drea...
113K 1.1K 30
So this will be gay one shots! Along with the ships you guys know and I know. Like from bands, YouTubers, kpop shippers So yeah. I'll be updating...
8.5K 384 32
It's interesting, confusing and heart breaking. The perfect love story about a not so perfect love. If you like being confused and like heart breaks...
22.5K 841 41
❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝❞ 💓 ✧ 💒 ✧ 🌸 [𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞] ©𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴𝟺𝙰𝚁𝙸 2020