𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 ∙ 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀

By snixxlopezx

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗛𝘂𝗱... More

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟮
𝟭. 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟮. 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘆/ 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘆
𝟯. 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘂𝘀
𝟰. 𝗱𝘂𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄
𝟲. 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱
𝟳. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲
𝟴. 𝗳𝘂𝗿𝘁
𝟵. 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝟭𝟬. 𝗮 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟭𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗲 𝘀𝘆𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗳𝗳𝗹𝗲
𝟭𝟮. 𝘀𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝟭𝟯. 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
𝟭𝟰. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹
𝟭𝟱. 𝘀𝗲𝘅𝘆
𝟭𝟲. 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
𝟭𝟳. 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟴. 𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
𝟭𝟵. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟮𝟬. 𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹
𝟮𝟭. 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝗿𝗸
𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲
𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝟯
𝟭. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁
𝟮. 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗻
𝟯. 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗳
𝟰. 𝗽𝗼𝘁 𝗼' 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝟱. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲
𝟲. 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗳𝗳
𝟳. 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝟴. 𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀
𝟵. 𝘆𝗲𝘀/𝗻𝗼
𝟭𝟬. 𝗺𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗹
𝟭𝟭. 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁
𝟭𝟮. 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘆
𝟭𝟰. 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗲-𝘃𝗲𝗿
𝟭𝟱. 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆
𝟭𝟲. 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲
𝟭𝟳. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺-𝗮-𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗿𝘂𝘀
𝟭𝟴. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝘀

𝟭𝟯. 𝗯𝗶𝗴 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

1.6K 31 30
By snixxlopezx

I just met someone really cool

Quinn was back at McKinley for the first time since her accident. Searching around the school for her, Charlotte wanted to greet her and make sure she was okay and ready to back. Finally, she found the girl in the halls, and she bumped into many school kids as she skipped towards the blonde.

"Quinn!" She called, rushing over to the girl. "How are you? I've missed you loads!"

Looking down at her wheelchair with a shrug, Quinn said, "I'm in this chair for a while, but hopefully with enough physiotherapy, I'll be all good and walking by Nationals."

"I'm glad you're getting better." Charlotte smiled genuinely at the girl who sighed.

"It's just hard getting through the halls with every other kid walking right into you." She admitted. "Artie's promised to help me out though."

Smiling down at her with a nod, Charlotte said, "That's great. It's a good time for you and Artie to spend some time together too."

"Yeah." Quinn smiled before giggling a little. "Thanks for the flowers, the cookies and the calls of concern while I was gone. I especially loved the group card you got the other kids to sign."

With a shy shrug, Charlotte grinned. "I didn't want you to feel too lonely. I wanted to film a group number to email to you, but Puck said no. Sugar and Sam were the only ones who were as excited as me."

"God, I missed performing with you guys." Quinn sighed after laughing. "That's one of the main reasons I'm glad to be back."

"I missed your angelic voice too much." Charlotte giggled as Quinn shook her head. amused.

"Well, I'm performing a number with Artie in Glee today." Quinn trailed in a sing song voice before saying, "Speaking of. I should probably go and find him now."

"Alright. I can't wait!"
***

Stacey Evans had sent Charlotte a picture of the pair together from the year before, and Charlotte was very happy to be able to stick it up in her locker. While she was busy doing that, she didn't even notice a very happy Sam come and stand, almost jumping with excitement, beside her.

When she finally closer her locker and noticed Sam stood there, Charlotte jumped in surprise. "Hey! You scared me!"

"You won't believe what just happened!" He immediately said, grabbing her shoulders and giving them a shake with wide eyes.

Instantly matching his excited energy, Charlotte grinned expectantly. "What happened?"

"I just met someone really cool..." Sam started before stopping for a dramatic pause.

Growing impatient at the long break, Charlotte kept a smile on her face as she put her forehead to his. "Who did you meet?"

"Cooper Anderson." Sam admitted with a proud smirk.

Having been trusted by Blaine with the information of his brother- and sworn to secrecy- Charlotte already knew all about Cooper Anderson. "Did Blaine invite him to Lima then?"

"Lottie!" Sam chuckled finding her 'joke' hilarious. "Why the hell would Blaine know someone that famous and cool?"

"Because, Cooper Anderson is Blaine's brother." Charlotte told him, watching as he squinted his eyes, obviously trying to piece it all together in his head.

Clapping his hands together before pointing at his girlfriend, Sam smiled. "They both have the same last name, but is it really true or just a coincidence?"

"It's true, Blaine told me a while ago." Charlotte shrugged, watching as Sam gaped at her.

Putting a hand over his heart in feigned offence, Sam scoffed, "You knew our Blaine is related to the Cooper Anderson and you didn't think to tell me?"

Shaking her head with a playful roll of her eyes, Charlotte told him, "Blaine didn't want anyone to know. I kinda promised him I wouldn't tell a soul."

"It's okay. It does make you even cooler since you had all the top secret information." Sam smiled before gushing about his experience with Cooper. "But anyway, I met the guy. It was so cool. He even signed Coach Sylvester's boobs, and my arm!"

"you're such a fangirl." Charlotte chuckled at how in love he seemed with Blaine's brother while Sam showed off the autograph on him.

Completely agreeing, Sam decided that instead of being embarrassed that he was a major fan of Cooper Anderson, he was going to sing the jingle from the advert.  "Know your score Freecreditratingtoday.com Slash savings!"

"You're crazy, Evans." She shook her head, highly amused.

"So what? You love me." Sam shrugged with a grin.

"I do love you." She nodded, agreeing. "But you seem to be way more in love with Cooper Anderson."

"Shut up, I love you more." Sam retorted, shoving her shoulder before pulling her into a hug as she smiled.
***

Cooper Anderson had held an acting masterclass for the Glee Club. Charlotte wasn't sure what was worst; the masterclass or how seriously some of the kids were taking it. In all honesty, she wondered how Cooper made is this big with his very strange advice and top tips.

"First thing you're gonna want to know: Don't go to college. It's a waste of time." Cooper strongly advised. As she sat with her head on Sam's shoulder, Charlotte watched how her boyfriend took in every word the guy said.

"Number two: Don't go to New York. Theater is lame and Broadway is dead. Real actors do TV and film, which means Hollywood is where it's at."

Charlotte looked around to notice the wide eyes from Rachel and Kurt, and she muttered to Sam, "Are you sure this is good advice?"

"Am I sure this is good advice?" Sam asked in a mocking tone, shocked as if she'd even ask that. "Of course it is! It's Cooper Anderson."

"Now let's talk headshots. Always, without fail, turn into a pose. Yes, that is a dynamic headshot, and bam, you just got your first callback." Cooper continued as the kids just oohed and ahhed at the man. "So now you've got your sides. Your foot's in the door. What do you do next? Gotta figure out, is it comedic or is it dramatic? Often, it's hard to tell, right? So do what I do: ask the director. 'Is this scene comedic or dramatic?' He will know you're an actor who's not afraid to ask the tough questions, right?" Looking over at the club who were seemingly buying all of this, Cooper asked, "Okay, what's the key to a dramatic scene?"

Immediately, Sam raised his hand, pretty confident with his answer. "Finding the emotion."

"Connecting with your scene partner." Rachel said.

"Oh, no, no and no. The key to a dramatic scene is pointing." Cooper explained and Charlotte furrowed her eyebrows confusedly, sharing a glance with Blaine who had a very unimpressed look on his face. "When people are really emotional, they point their fingers a lot."

Having had enough of his brother giving his friends useless advice, Blaine looked around decided to speak up. "That's not true at all. That's terrible advice."

"Excuse me, guys, I'm sorry." Cooper said to the Glee Club before addressing his brother. "I'm sorry, Blaine. Are you an internationally beloved spokesman for the Internet's fastest- growing credit score Website?"

"No.." someone muttered, which didn't help Blaine.

"I didn't think so. So let's focus in, okay? I'm here for you." Cooper explained before getting back to the masterclass. "I don't normally do this, but because you're in my brother's class and you guys are so nice, I'm gonna give you some Level two stuff."

After the craziest Glee Club lesson Charlotte thought she'd ever had, she walked out of the Choir room with Sam. He was obviously buzzing from the masterclass and she didn't want to ruin his excitement.

"That was amazing!" Sam gushed as he swung their hands while they walked. "Tonight, we should practice headshots!"

Charlotte laughed, pointing her finger straight at him. "That's an amazing idea, Evans."

"God, I just love acting." Sam sighed dreamily.

Charlotte laughed then, furrowing her eyebrows in confused amusement. "You never told me you wanted to do acting."

"I didn't." Sam shrugged casually. "Until today."

"Wait but that means that when we graduate you can't come New York. I mean, that's what cooper said..." She trailed jokingly.

Shaking his head at her and squeezing her hand. "Oh yeah. Maybe I'll stick to stripping or something. Or I could be a lucky one who makes it in New York."

"So, are you gonna give everyone a stripping masterclass?" She teased, poking his chest a couple of times.

"No." Sam laughed as he shook his head, gently swatting her hand away.

"That's a shame." Charlotte giggled. "I would've loved that."

"I can give you a private one if you'd like though." Sam winked, wriggling his eyebrows at her.

"Yeah-"

Before she could continue what she was going to say, Blaine came up to the pair with a frown on his face. "Please don't tell me you took that class seriously?"

"Blaine! That was a Cooper Anderson masterclass! Of course we took it seriously." Sam exclaimed as if it were obvious, using massive hand gestures to express how insane he thought Blaine was.

Seeing that Blaine was actually quite down about this whole thing, Charlotte turned to Sam. "Hey, could you go save our seats for lunch? I just need to ask Blaine some masterclass questions."

"Oh yeah, of course!" Sam grinned, kissing her cheek before bouncing off down the hall as Charlotte watched him go, highly amused.

"You okay?" Charlotte asked once her very excitable boyfriend was gone.

"It's just always been the Cooper show." Blaine sighed, leaning against the closest locker to him. "He doesn't even support me. Everything I do is always wrong in his eyes."

With a sympathetic pout, Charlotte opened her arms for Blaine to fall into. "I'm sorry dude. For what it's worth, I prefer you, Blaine Warbler."

"Thanks." He smiled a bit. "I just wish everyone else thought that."

"They'll come around." Charlotte assured. "I mean, when Kurt and Rachel realize they can't go to NYADA if they go to Hollywood, they'll totally remember that Blaine is the best."

"I guess." Blaine sighed. "Sam seems pretty in love with Coop though."

"He's just very excitable." She smiled with a fond shake of her head. "He's probably so excited he hasn't even made it to the cafeteria."

"You can go find him if you want." Blaine chuckled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Blaine smiled, pulling away from her hug before a laugh escaped his lips. "Before he finds Cooper and gets him to sign his boobs."

"Id be surprised if he hasn't already done that." She giggled before putting a supportive hand on Blaine's shoulder and giving it a shake. "But Blaine, your best bet is probably to talk to your brother, that's the only way you can make him realize that he makes you feel like this."

With a sigh, Blaine sent her a sad smile. "Yeah, maybe."

"Hey, you can come and sit with Sam and I at lunch."Charlotte offered, holding her hand out for him to grab onto, but he shook his head.

"I don't want to intrude." He said.

Playfully rolling her eyes at him, Charlotte insisted, "You won't, I promise. And, If Sam starts gushing about the masterclass, just point at him and yell, he probably would listen to that."

"Okay." Blaine smiled, grabbing onto her hand as they made their way to find Sam before he got himself into any trouble.
***

The seniors had invited the rest of the club to the Senior ditch day. While Quinn and Artie did something they would be able to enjoy, the rest of the Glee Club went to six flags. As much as everyone missed Quinn and Artie, they both seemed okay with their ditch day when Charlotte constantly asked.

Charlotte and Brittany linked arms as they excitedly pointed to all the rides they wanted to go on. Coming up behind the girls, Sam threw his arms around their shoulders. "Who's ready to go on that roller coaster?"

"Me!" Brittany yelled as Charlotte nodded in agreement. "Lottie is also gonna buy a souvenir for Lord Tubbington."

Tilting her head in confusion, Charlotte questioned, "I am?"

"That's what you said." Brittany simply nodded.

"When?"

"In my dream last night." Brittany insisted. "You said 'I'm gonna buy a souvenir for Lord Tubbington.' Then we kissed."

Brushing the whole thing off, Charlotte giggled. "Fine, I'll get Lord Tubbington something"

"And then you'll kiss me?" Brittany asked hopefully.

Quickly intervening, Sam shook his head. "Sorry, Britt, she's taken."

"Oh my God! Lottie, who's the lucky unicorn?"

"It's me!" Sam exclaimed. "You know this, Brittany."

Taking both of the blondes hands in hers, Charlotte began to skip towards the rollercoaster the rest of the club were lining up for. "Come on guys! Don't start fighting over me."

"We aren't fighting." Sam scoffed playfully with a chuckle.

"Yeah." Brittany agreed. "We just both want to kiss you. I'm pretty sure most blonde people want to kiss you."

Out of absolute confusion, Charlotte giggled. "Fair enough. Anyway, let's go have some fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698 13 19
-BOOK 1- hopeless romantics, Brittany and Santana Lopeirce, embark on the rocky road of their future after departing from McKinley High. They face l...
17.5K 823 27
"What's up, blogosphere? Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities, the New Directions!" Winn...
38K 545 30
Season 1-6 oc x oc just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon
37K 555 19
▐ 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons three discontinued, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪...