Male reader x Fem luffy

Da ddxcrr

You are charlotte linlin's new born son and you were born with a rare ability from your father more info in t... Altro

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Filler
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Question
Lemon
chapter 16
question again
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

chapter 6

5.5K 97 11
Da ddxcrr

Today is the wedding and everyone is at the wedding preparing to kill the vinsmoke.

Y/n: The signal is to kill them once pudding shoots him.

Mash: Yes. Now let's wait for it.

The wedding was going on well until pudding began to cry.

Y/n: Big bro what happened?

Katakuri: Even i don't know what happened

Perospero: I don't even know what caused pudding to cry?

Y/n: *Sees the Cake Moving* Everyone Look At The Cake!

And soon out came many luffys attacking everyone at the wedding and running around making a ruckus and confusing everyone.

Y/n: What the hell happened?

Moscato: I don't know but big bro do it!

Perospero: On it. Lick.

Perospero used his powers to capture the vinsmoke and Katakuri Found the real luffy who was trying to brake the picture frame of Mother caramel.

Y/n: Why do you want to do this and how did you get out?

Luffy: Ace help me out please!

Y/n: For the last God Damn Time My Name Is Not Ace!!!

Perospero: Do you think it's a good time for you two to have your lovers quarrel now?

Y/n: I Will Kill You Big Bro!!!

Big Mom: Your girlfriend is Straw hat?

Y/n: No It's Not They're Just Feeding You Lies!

Big Mom: Mamamamama... Say that without blushing.

Y/n: I'm not!

Big Mom: It's okay i used to be like you back then when i was young.

Y/n: Your Not Helping Me At All!!!

Mash: This is a great show but we need to end this right here and now.

But before the vinsmoke's we're executed Big Mom was acting strange when y/n look at the problem it was the broken Picture of Mother Caramel and Luffy was runnig towards the broken picture.

Y/n: Big Bro stop her before she shows Mama the Picture!

Katakuri: On it!

Katakuri did stop her in her tracks but she used her powers to let big mom See And Soon She let out a Big cry while she used her conqueror's haki and made everyone faint from the powerful waves that big mom made Y/n survived for only for a few secs before fainting as well.

A few hours Later.

Y/n woke up and saw that the wedding cake was destroyed as well as the commotion, y/n then saw Mont-d'Or was communicating with everyone in Totto land as he soon found out that straw hat luffy Planted a bomb and destroyed the cake and now Big mom has her hunger Pangs and is currently chasing the straw hats as they speak and destroying totto land.

Y/n: what happened?

Mont-d'Or: Y/n your awake?!

Y/n: What's the situation?

Mont-d'Or: Mama is causing a rampage and big bro Peros lied to mama into thinking straw hat and her crew has the cake, while pudding is currently baking the wedding cake as we speak as for Katakuri is fighting straw hat and is winning.

Y/n: I'll see if i can help out pudding!

Mont-d'Or: Hurry we don't have much time!

Y/n teleported to the factory and saw chiffon and sanji in there.

Y/n: Pudding is there any way i can help?

Pudding: Big sis chiffon needs help on her cake!

Y/n: All we need to do is to make this cake before mama destroys totto land.

Sanji: Hurry up we have no time!

Y/n: Okay let's do this.

Hours of baking later.

Y/n: Geez the cake and chocolate is really smooth.

Chiffon and Pudding: Thank you!

Sanji: i can't wait to see her face on how delicious our cake is.

Y/n:Yeah. I need to go now see you guys soon!

Chiffon: Be careful now.

Y/n: On it.

Y/n exited the building and use the pika pika fruit and teleported to a nearby mirror and used brulee's powers to enter it and saw flampe and the others on the ground unconscious and saw luffy and Katakuri fighting.

Y/n: What happened? Big sis brulee where are you?

Brulee: Over here!

Y/n: Our big bro is fighting straw hat and is taking this fight very seriosly.

Brulee: We don't have to intervene Big bro will surely win.

Y/n: Okay big sis let me untie you now and go back to big bro oven.

Brulee: Thank you Y/n. Be careful.

Y/n: i know.

Y/n untied brulee and watch as the fight was about to begin, Brulee left and Y/n watch the fight without interruptions.

One Epic Fight later.

Y/n stood there and saw how Katakuri who was known for never being on his back is now on the floor with luffys fedora on his face.

Y/n: YOU BASTARD!!!

Luffy: Ace...

Y/n: How dare you Dishonor My Big Bro like that!! Take This! INFERNO MOCHI FLUX!!

Luffy: Gear Third! * jumps into the air* Gomu Gomu No: ELEPHANT GUN

Y/n: I'll give you your own Medicine! Nagi Nagi No: Silent Copy! Gear 4!*Insert Snake Man transformation* Snake man! 

Y/n and luffy fought but it was clear luffy was Tiered and can barely move but y/n doesn't care as he was Furious and started to deliver blow after blow until he was hit by something on his back and suddenly collapse.

Brulee: How dare you Defeat Big Bro and Shot a seastone dart on Y/n!

Pekoms: Shut it branch, Straw hat lets go!

Luffy: Okay.

Y/n: Damnit! Why pekoms why can't you just let me do what i want to do. WHY?!

Pekoms: To stop you from becoming a monster, It's for the best y/n, i'm sorry.

Luffy: up We go!

Y/n: What are you? 

Luffy: Cat guy catch.

Luffy thrown y/n to brulee and pekoms as he caught y/n and he quickly tied him up in seastone chains and cuffs.

Pekoms: Come on straw hat we don't have much time!

Luffy got on pekoms back and soon ran to the mirror leading to cacao island dragging y/n around like a toy car on a sting.

Y/n: *Painful grunting noise*

Luffy: By the way why is he chained up like that?

Pekoms: so he can't attack us. these sea prism prevents him from moving.

Luffy: How come?

Pekoms: Since he has two devil fruits he is 2x weak against seastone and is paralizied if hes sorrounded by it.

Brulee: How did you learn that?!

Pekoms: When we first gone into our first mission together and i found out why he hates seastone so much was because snack tied him up in seastone and he was completely paralyze. and thus making y/n banned from going near any seastone.

Brulee: Damn i forgot that mama made it a rule around y/n to not let him near seastone.

Pekoms: we're almost there i have a plan.

Luffy: I want to sleep.

Pekoms: rest you fought katakuri and y/n you deserve it.

Pekoms was at the Mirror and was preparing and got his gun ready as he hid luffy under his coat and was ready for what's next.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

5.6K 286 13
You've been with your boyfriend, Trafalgar Law, for two peaceful years. Med school is going well for him and your writing is doing great, despite you...
28.3K 876 15
You are the daughter of hated pirates, just like Ace. You are injured, tortured, and almost killed. This, believe it or not, is my first fanfic, the...
28.5K 948 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? โธบ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
33.6K 522 21
A collection of male reader One-Shots with the female characters of One Piece.