I. Love. A. Jerk. ( Jeremy Sh...

By Brieton

Dakota always got made fun of. The worst was always by a boy named Jeremy Shada. But her best friend is Jerem... More

I. Love. A. Jerk. ( Jeremy Shada Fanfic)
BusinessTrips and PanicAttacks?
Wattpad was being stupid!
What's limbo?
Limbo
Jeremy turns 16.
Back at home. (Short)
Do you promise?
Note.
School.
The Treehouse.❤
Movie night part1
Movie night part2
The dream.
It was real?
Enotionally Vacant
Back to school.
Note/ComicCon
Running
note
Jeremy&Janelle'sPOV
Im sorry
Going home
Remembering
last chapter

Bras and ... blushing?

3K 34 8
By Brieton

I put on my black skinny jeans. I was looking for my black T-shirt when I remember I left it at Jan's. I texted her to bring it over to me.

* To: Jan

Hey I forgot my black shirt at your house can you bring it over. -Kota*

* To: Kota

Yeah sure. -Jan*

About 5 minuets later there was a knock on my everyone in my house was gone. Mom was at work. And Eric was in Iraq. I hope he's doing ok. So I went out with just my bra on. I opens the door but I didn't see jan I seem Jeremy. I grabbed my shirt yelled thanks and shut the door. Put it in and ran to my room.

* To: Jan

you could have told me that Jeremy was bringing my shirt over I answered the door in my bra! -Kota*

* To: Kota

Ctfu. So that's why he came back blushing. -Jan*

* To: Jan

No way he's blushing? Lls your still taking me to school right cause if so we need to co now. -Kota*

* To: Kota

Calm thee tits. Come over but Jeremy will be with us. - Jan*

I went over and Jeremy opened the door. He seen me and his face went a pinkish red. I just laughed at him. When I walked past him I heard him say "You won't be laughing later." I shit up and went to Jan.

"Hey what's wrong" se asked.

"Jeremy" was all I said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 32.2K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
6.3K 367 18
The end of the war brought peace to the galaxy. With the defeat of Sidious, the Skywalker family could finally rest easy. The Jedi Order was being re...
266K 11.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
940K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC