Aphmau My Inner Demons Season...

By JiqSan

Disclaimer Warning❗ Disclaimer Warning❗ This is totally just for fun! I love Aphmau My Inner Demons so much t... More

Disclaimer Warning!!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

18

516 7 0
By JiqSan

Ava's POV

A new day

Starting with cleaning the spirit stable.

Until....

While cleaning the dirty floor , walking backwards , I sensed I bumped to someone on their chest.

As I turned back , I found Zex standing behind with a quite strange sight.

"Well , well , look what we have he-" Right Zex reached out his hand , Mammon grabbed his arm and trumpeted him by the air.

"*trumpet*!""Ouch! You little rasc-" I blocked his way as he was about to hurt my favourite baby Mamphant.

"You serious? He's just a baby." "Who cares?""I do."I glared at him furiously.

"Fine whatever. Lady Bish requested you to grab some Yarrow and Lavender in order to heal his majesty who had recurrence of his old injuries back in wars."

"Can't you see I'm busy here? I got stable cleaning , classes with Rhys and freaki- Wait..."Right when I was murmuring about my tired life I had spent , a thought popped in my head.

"Lightbulb...""What?""Why don't you help me the clean up the place while I set off to heal his majesty?" I said while threw the broom to him and set off to the forest.

"Thanks anyway , Zex!"

Zex's POV

Watching the disguised human running the death , I secretly split out a laughter of evil and break the broom to two.

She won't succeed this mission... I'm sure.

"*trumpet*!""Ugh , back off you little-!"I yelled at the Mamphant , a result of a failed attack. The Mamphant trumpeted louder and stepped on my feet.

"Why you little-! I would kill you-" "Zex? Where's Ava?"I turned and found the loyal royal advisor of Prince Asch, Rhys came to seek for his human toy.

"Well , well , looking for your little puppet , I assume?""Answer me. Where's. Ava.""Maybe she went off for a mission? From Lady Bish." I said calmly , watching Rhys got fire up.

"Why would you even do such thing? She had nothing to deal with you." "Oh yes she does. And there's a lot of reason for finishing her. First of , she tries to steal the throne from Bish , which was ridiculous. Secondly,  a human like her was able to restore the magic for Daemos. Isn't it so beneficial for every single one of us?"
I hissed at Rhys and walked towards the exit after got my grip away from the failure.

"Now , if you excuse me , I would like to have a nice talk with your friend~" I whispered into his Daemos ears and walked on the trail to get her....

Ava's POV

Where was it....

I walked along the road , as it gets narrower. Vines and hanging mosses were blocking my eye sight.

As I open the vines , I found a crystal clear lake and there they are.

A pile of Yarrows and Lavenders on the ground , moving as the breeze blows.

Blessed Zex for giving me the mission.

This place was so enchanted.

I carefully walked across the bushes of ripe red hawthorn and successfully reached the flower floor,  but with several scars on the arm.

Who cares , as long as got those plants.

I walked towards the flower pile with my knife in my grip. As I was about to cut the last needed Yarrow , a deep growl and breath gave me several shiver on my back. I turned back and found a fangon behind my back growling and staring at my hot pink colour eyes with his yellow sharp pupils.

I grabbed the bag of Yarrows and start running. But with the advantage of fan shaped wings of the Fangon , he soon catch up and blocked my way. I walked backwards when I met a wall of thorns.

The Fangon was approaching to me with his sharp claws. I grabbed the spirit necklace and start to whistle it. The Fangon was...seem to be immune to it!? This is bad...This is- this is very bad...

I looked at the Fangon's scaled body... Wait....Is that a-

Bish's POV

"*cough**cough*Where's the potion!? *cough*""Relax , father. I have ordered my knight to seek for them." I said full of confident.

Confident the fact that....

She won't survive....

"How could you order Ava to do such risky mission , you know the fact that there's a cave of Fangon's there!" yelled my never calm brother in law while grabbing me by the collar.

"Asch! Give some respect to *cough* *cough*""Calm down , Son. Ava will be back soon , I'm sure about this." said Lady Grandma calmly while patting against his majesty's back.

"How is it going, Zex?""Everything's according to the plan. Except the moment when I met the ice Daemos." "Rhys I assume?"I glared at him who's in his spirit form.

He nodded.

"Better don't tell him too much. He's Mr. Knowsall.""Indeed , your grace." "Besides, the Fangon had gone furious these days. Sure she will-"

"Prince Asch! It's an emergenc-""Did you know anything about knocking!?" yelled Asch who afraid to interrupt his father's rest.

Turns out?

"And did you know anything about manners , son? I ain't hoping for a maiden who's about to be your bride to teach these basics....Now , what's the matter?""A Fangon was flying towards the direction of the castle!"

What? I thought.

But a secret evil smirk happen to be occur on my heart.

Seems the stomach of the Fangon isn't full from a human...

I rushed to balcony while his majesty walked towards with the help of Asch and Lady Grandma.

Indeed , a Fangon flying towards us right towards the balcony.

"Prepare your position, men."ordered his majesty. The warriors nodded with crossbow in their grip.

"Ready."They're in position.

"Aim."Their arrows with poison attached onto the end pointed towards the Fangon.

"Fi-"

"STOP!!!"

Hold on , this voice-

"Ava?! What are you doing!?"yelled Asch after his beloved bride who's sitting on the Fangon's back.

"Don't hurt him. He meant no harm." She said while blocked the warriors' way."Low down your *cough* *cough*"

As Ava saw his majesty coughed once and for all , she thanked the Fangon , setting it free and pulled out a bottle of potion from her waist bag.

"Your majesty , sorry for the delay. I have a tiny problem back in the Forest   you may have a sip of the finished potion , your majesty." She said as she hand the potion.

After his majesty drank it , he surprisingly pushed Asch away and stand like a warrior back in the old times.

"Well done , Lady Ava. You brought me the cure for my wounds , you had my blessing."

Wait a sec-

What!?

"Your majesty , I passed your-""Call me Grandfather from on now , as a respect. You may dismissed...with your husband."

"Bish? My grace?"

She passed the freakin test from the old hag?

I can't believe this!

I scratched my hair , making my hair a mess.

"Lady Bish , need some help with the hair?" I looked and found Ava with a questioned look face.

"No , and step out of the way." I pushed her and left with my Zex behind me.

"She got the approval from his majesty , not you my grace." "She literally passed my single challenge , back to Daemos , alive! How could she even do that?!"I said while smacked my arm on the table.

"Right , about the....Ream job , how was it?" "Ava handled it. I ordered her to...BRING BACK THE 4 MAIN ELEMENTS OF PETALYZE NECKLACE WHILE DUMPING THE VILLAINS LEAGUE ALONE TO DEATH!!!!!"

How the hell I could be so clumsy!?

"Shall I take it from her,  your grace? Trust me , not even ten seconds." Zex said full of confidence.

"No. I'll take it by myself. Besides,  she needs a lesson for being a Daemos,  not to mention a Que-""My love! Have you heard the news?! Asch's bride- to-be has gotten the approval from Father!"yelled Rhal and might have caused Zex having panick attack and fell off from the window.

Ugh , but this bad news just caused me an headache , or even worst.

"I know , Rhal. Everyone knows." "Then why didn't you tell me about this?"I turned to him , looking at his blood stained shirt and cape. "Cause it just happen , our servants had got so many free time instead of doing their chores , you did have your fun times with some fighting , didn't you?" I questioned.

"You should see them in the face! Weak and helpless!""Enough, darling. Now , head to clean up yourself. I don't want to sleep with some blood smelled Daemos on the same bed.

Rhal groaned as he stepped out of the room , and break down the door.

I sighed from his childish and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

You won't be Queen of Daemos, Ava.

I prove it to you. That I'm better than a Queen....

"*groan*!"

"Oh my gosh. Honey , could you stop breaking down the door? Your Father wouldn't afford a door for eternity."

And when I crowned Queen,  I would like to have a divorce with this man.

I'm sure that I can't afford his door breaking payment every single sun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 52 12
Having been teleported back to Daemos, the boys find themselves separated from Ava. Frightened, they try to get her back, but what happens after they...
57K 1.5K 17
[my inner demons x child!reader] ──── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──── to have innocence is to see the good things in everything bad, and to not know the pain of an empty...
383K 10.8K 130
It was just a normal day until Lucinda accidentally made a potion that threw Aphmau, Melissa, Kawaii~Chan, and Dottie into another world. It was simi...
72K 1.5K 33
Flora is Ava's twin sister, she's typically quiet, shy, and very helpful, with a mouth full of rainbows, but due to some things in the past she has a...