One Last Time - I'll Make It...

By Hoe4oneD5

After nearly six years on hiatus Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall all put their solo careers on hold to get back... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Zayn
Chapther 2 - Louis
Chapter 3 - Liam
Chapter 4 - Niall
Chapter 5 - Zayn
Chapter 6 - Harry
Chapter 7 - Liam
Chapter 8 - Louis
Chapter 9 - Niall
Chapter 10 - Zayn
Chapter 11 - Harry
Chapter 12 - Liam
Chapter 13 - Niall
Chapter 14 - Louis
Chapter 15 - Zayn
Chapter 16 - Harry
Chapter 17 - Liam
Chapter 18 - Louis
Chapter 19 - Niall
Chapter 20 - Zayn
A/N
Chapter 22 - Louis
Chapter 23 - Liam
Chapter 24 - Niall
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Zayn
Chapter 27 - Louis
Chapter 28 - Liam
Chapter 29 - Zayn
Chapter 30 - Niall
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Louis
Sequel!

Chapter 21 - Harry

1.6K 43 29
By Hoe4oneD5

"How long are they gonna take?", Niall groans impatiently.

"It's only been five minutes, Ni.", I point out, looking around the impressive entrance.

It's an open area, and straight ahead is the living room. I think. There's no furniture. To the left is the staircase.

It looks like there could be a living room on the second floor too, behind the railing that goes from the top of the stairs and all the way to the opposite wall, overlooking the entrance.

From what little I've seen of this house, it must've cost a fortune.

The wallpaper does look a bit worn down. But the floors are a light wood in pristine condition.

"I was thinking we could change the place up a bit. You know, get rid of the granny wallpapers.", Niall speaks after a little while.

I nod in agreement just as the door opens behind us, followed by Liam and Zayn entering the house with a look of awe.

I was worried when I noticed Zayn was about to cry. The way his entire demeanour tensed and the small glimpse I got of his face was enough to let me know he didn't just really feel like giving Liam a hug. He desperately needed it.

I just don't know why.

"This place is sick!"

I look at Liam with raised eyebrows, surprised at his choice of words. He doesn't even give me a glance.

Rude.

"Now that you're done sucking face, it's time for the grand tour.", Niall announces, sounding completely serious.

He's getting his tour.

"Silence please.", he demands, even though none of us were making a sound.

"Yes sir.", Zayn salutes him, causing Liam to let out a chuckle.

Niall straightens his postures and clears his throat, "As you can see, this- ", he gestures in front of us, "Is going to be the living room."

The large windows make the need for electrical lights non-existent in the daylight.

Niall starts walking through the empty room, leaving us to trail after him into another room. "This is the kitchen."

-

The tour consisted of Niall walking us through the entire house before taking us outside, showing us around there. He then gave us all keys and the combination to the door as well as showing us how the gate works.

He'll give Louis the same tour tomorrow, I think.

The first floor has the living room and the kitchen. There is also an office space and two bathrooms as well as a guest room with a joined bathroom.

The second floor has a smaller space that's meant to be used as a living room. There are five bedrooms. All with their own bathroom. Niall claimed the master of course.

The only difference between the rooms were colours, windows and the master has a small balcony.

The third floor has two rooms. We'll use one for storage, the other will be turned into a studio.

The basement will be used for storage and booze.

It is such a beautiful house. With big windows and the whole vibe it gives off, really. I can picture this being a home for us.

There's also a pool right outside the living room. I just know Louis is going to make us do some stupid shit there.

There's a huge yard with a swingset, probably for some kids that lived here before. And the various bushes and flowers coming to life are just magnificent.

How we're going to manage this mansion, I don't know. But I definitely see why Niall bought it.

-

"Niall. I swear to god if this is all some kind of joke, I will hurt you.", I threaten from next to him in the heated car.

Liam decided to go back to Zayn's with him. I think he was still worried about whatever was bugging him earlier.

Niall glances over at me, flashing me a smirk before turning his attention back to the road. "Calm your tits, Harry. I'm not."

I pout at him, covering my clothed chest with my hands, "Don't talk about them like that. Just because there's more of them doesn't make them any less of a nipple."

Niall let's go of the steering wheel to pat my chest before trying to sound serious, "I'm sorry I hurt your precious children Harry. Should we buy them some ice cream?"

I can't help but cackle at his words, him joining too.

"Why am I even friends with you?", I manage to wheeze out, tears forming in my eyes from laughter.

Niall takes a second to gather himself before responding in all seriousness, "Because, my love. You, Harry, have always and will be till the end of time, a frog."

What the actual fuck?

"Why are you like this?", I question once I have enough oxygen in my lungs.

"I was born this way baby."

Maybe we should stop talking so Niall doesn't crash the car because he's laughing. Because of my hilarious jokes of course.

Omg. I haven't told a joke in too long.

I think for a second, trying to remember a good one. "Hey, Niall. Wanna hear a joke?"

He groans in response, "Fine."

"So a vowel saves another vowel's life. The other vowel says, Aye E. I owe you."

I manage to not laugh for about three seconds, but that's it.

"That one's new.", Niall comments, not looking impressed. He didn't even smile at my extremely funny joke.

I fold my arms across my chest, huffing, "It was.", before adding, "So is you not finding them funny."I give him an accusing look.

I should shave his head in his sleep.

"It was really funny.", Niall tries before laughing obnoxiously fake.

I hold up a hand to stop him, "Don't try. It's too late."

Another minute goes by until Niall breaks the silence, "Are you actually sad or is that adorable pout just for the sake of it?", sounding like he really hopes it's for the sake of it.

Instead of answering him, I snatch the water bottle from in between the seats, pouring some on my face. I put on my best crying face before exclaiming, "I'm really upset!"

Niall looks at me for a second in amusement before he tries holding back his laugh.

"Told you I'm funny."

-

A/N

Hey!

It's me again. Double update!

I am sorry if this was bad. I suck at describing shit, but it is what it is.

If this chapter feels like a filler, it's because it is.

I'm still trying to figure some things out for later in the story. But hey, that's what happens when you're an impulsive bitch:)

In my defence, I don't buy houses on impulse.

Anywho, I hope you liked this chapter and are enjoying the story so far.

Please take care of yourself, and don't hesitate to message me here or on social media if you want.

TPWK!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

*gives forehead kisses*

- Emily xx

(please vote and comment)

Because this brings me joy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
6.4K 123 19
It's been 5 years since one direction went on hiatus. They're all on good terms well almost all. What will happen when they all receive an...
27.4K 671 20
COMPLETED Harry is still mad at everything and everyone and just wants to forget about the time he spent in One Direction and the day everything fell...
32.6K 1K 25
It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over and they are already planned to move to Lo...