Falling For The Raven || Corp...

By r3b3cca7

Just a Corpse X Female Reader I'm writing for fun because we all love Corpse :) #1 in corpsexreader #2 in ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N - Quick Update!
Chapter 27
A/N
A/N again sorry!!
Chapter 28
A/N - I might be back??

Chapter 18

5.5K 153 19
By r3b3cca7

Corpse's Perspective ~

Impostor.

First game and I'm already impostor. With the child - TommyInnit. I can practically hear his screaming through the muted mic, and cringe.

"Nice, manifesting an Impostor win for us." I speak quietly to my chat, smiling as we start the game in the Skeld map.

I wander around to navigation, where I fake a download task next to Y/N.

She dances around me and I vent in front of her after Jack leaves the room.

I can just imagine her either freaking out or laughing hysterically. She's so cute.

I shake my head, then chuckle and vent into Admin, where I notice my kill cool down has finished and I slice Toasts body.

"Okay..." I try to think, as I vent away into shields after checking the coast is clear.

Suddenly, a body gets reported. Y/N's body.

I cry out, unmuted, "Noo! Not Raven!"

I practically slap myself as I almost say Y/N. Luckily nobody seems to notice.

I get a text through, "Chat, she's just text me..." I chuckle, as I unlock my phone and read the text.

I GOT MURDERED BY A C H I L D!!

I snort with laughter, and tell chat what she said, which they then spam "she's so cute" and "poor Raven".

I type back a quick message, practically ignoring everyone in the voice call.

Lmao. You'll be ok.
Anyway, that plan I was talking about...

∆•°°•∆

Y/N's Perspective ~

I am happy C/N and I are both comfortable with this 'plan', but I can't help worrying about what some fans might think.
We were planning the big opportunity at the end of stream.

This is our last game.

I'm Impostor with Corpse.

I smile and say to chat, "Yay, finally an Impostor round."

I walk into admin and fake my card swipe, and corpse follows me. I smile at the sight of his little among us character, and just melt at the thought of being with him. It feels so surreal that we're actually a couple now...

I kill Tommy, getting revenge for the first round of the lobby, and grin ruthlessly. "That'll teach you, child!"

After a rather long round, we win.

We all unmute and Jack says, "I knew it was you two! You make such a good team."

I smile, unable to prevent the blush that seeps across my face.

That's when our plan comes into play.

Corpse chuckles, "Maybe it's the chemistry between us. It just makes us unstoppable."

I laugh, "I mean..." I try not to break out into a nervous breakdown as I prepare myself for what happens next.

"Guys, we have something to tell you all..." I say.

"Raven and I are officially dating..." Corpse takes the words right out of my mouth, obviously noticing my quietness.

And with that, I say "Bye chat! Cause chaos!"

And just end the stream.

Corpse does the same.

We talk with our friends for a while, and they all say we make a really cute couple and how they'd love to meet up with us, etc...

I'm so grateful for having such supportive friends.

Not to mention the best boyfriend of all time.

∆•°°•∆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.8K 35
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 EASILY 𓄹 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
252K 7.4K 40
In the chaotic rhythm of the city, the nights silence breaks to the sound of Corpse's unexpected battle cry about tin foil. Intrigued and slightly be...
280K 10.1K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. ❪ corpse husband 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ ❪ social media && real life ❫ ━━ 091020 © | maeIstrom
125K 2.2K 32
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 | 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐒𝐄_𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 • d i s c o n t i n u e d • (cause i...