WORD TO HEAL

By merson20

At last guys got the content where I could include TayNew and BounPrem both... Hope you will all like it... J... More

🇮 🇳 🇹 🇷 🇴
🇸 🇺 🇫 🇫 🇪 🇷
🇵 🇦 🇮 🇳
🇸 🇵 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇪 🇩
🇹 🇦 🇱 🇰
🇾 🇴 🇺 ?!
🇼 🇷 🇴 🇳 🇬
🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾
🇸 🇹 🇮 🇱 🇱
🇱 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇹 🇷 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇬 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹
🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !
🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇬 🇪 🇷
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇦 🇱
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪
🇲 🇪 ?!
🇮 🇸 🇮 🇹 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇷 ?

🇵 🇪 🇦 🇨 🇪

141 15 7
By merson20

*WIN

After reaching the told place or I should company, I saw P'Paaty standing near the entrance and waving his hand in the forward direction telling me to run towards him. I looked at my wrist watch to see the that we still have an hour time then what is he rushing for. But eventually I never argue with him, he is elder than me and I respect everything he says because at last what am I now is all because of him.

"Are you going to do the photoshoot there?"

I was thinking so much that I didn't saw I wasted 2 min inside the car and look he came running to the car and now banging the window. 🙄

I opened the door with all my necessary items gave him a smile and move towards the designated place.

"Win this is a very important photoshoot and we can't say anything now but if it went well they can even sign a contract with us for this product. So don't try to be rude with any of the staff here"

"I can't assure you"

P'Paaty was there for me from the time when I struggled to have a normal life like everyone, yes you can say he is one of them who know about my disease.

The syndrome makes me look like a typical pathetic person. Irritative, attitude, poor health condition but now it's better or I should say much better. Because of only three people Pao, Dean and P'Paaty. Phi has seen me struggling through life like a bird without a beak, it was devastating but he was the one who held my hand lead me the way.

Of course this disease doesn't occur to middle age people like me moreover I got it at very young age but we all know we can't say about these all things.

"Win go and change your dress"

Now I'm standing in the changing the room with my attire in my hand, sometimes I really feel if one day P'Paaty left me because of my behavior or if I haven't had meet him that day then.

Why to think nonsense?

"Are you done?"

A voice came out from outside the room, the voice which changed my life, the voice because of which I'm something in this world more than a mere beggar.

"Hmm"

I came out with pendant which is alway hanging in my neck, purple colour shirt opened till half of my chest is viewed, tear and torn metallic jacket, black pant and of course with the best ornaments.

"Good, now go there and wait till set is ready"

"Huh! Then why did make me rush?" 😬

"Its better we be ready before time, we shouldn't give chance to other people to nag at us "

"Just as you are doing"😒

*slap*

And here gets the slap in the head 🙄.

Okay then let me remind myself how did I actually met P'Paaty for the first time.

It all started when I got diagnosed with Diaogenes Syndrome, I understood how it all happened and I was very much broken-down with that. I was again and again reminded that more I take stress and think too much more my condition will get worse, but what to do. When you don't have someone by your side to tell you, help you and to understand you, you are just nothing.

I was a single child in my family with not very good financial condition so I can't blame my parents for that and just endure my pain I started drinking, slowly and slowly it got into me so badly that alcohol became a part of my life.

And that's when my savior came, P'Paaty!

"Yes!"

"Huh?!"

"You called me naa"

I think I was thinking so deeply that I actually called out his name loudly. I shook my head.

I'm not rude, it's just that I don't trust people. This syndrome made me loose trust from people and made an antisocial person. But if I talk to you just understand that I am taking hope that you won't betray me in anyway.

After what all happened with me in high school made me loose hope from good people but that regain when I entered university. Meeting Dean, Team, Pharm and Manaow was life changing.

"Khun Win we are ready you can lie down there"

I just nodded to the staff. Lying down in the that place is uncomfortable earlier but not now everything changed of course for good but still why I feel that something is on its way.

"Khun can you give us little bit serious look than sad"

Was is it so obvious? The day after my detention I was blamed for stealing but then this thing become my routine. Graduation went well and I was insisted to change the city because of that bastard and I did. Then what, again same story in the university bully and teasing but there was something which was the reason for my calmness this time. That place, I always use to go to that same bar for drinking thinking that alcohol will make me calm but there was something else that makes me calm.

The place outside the Bar near that dirty place where everyone would just throw the most useless things, Yes! near the dustbins. I don't why that dirty place maybe because it was rightly said I wasn't meant for this place and maybe this place is much more suited for me. Sitting and lying there was the place were no one was there to judge me or bully me or tease me no one nor those cats nor those dogs nor those garbage nor those bins. It just bring peace, a peace which was scary but was peace, more scary than death but still peace.

This became my routine to start from that place and to end in that place, smell of garbage was all over me. How much I rub myself it won't go off, it was like a magnet which was pulling me more and more towards itself. It hold me day and night in that place in which I was sinking down.

Then came my saviour who pulled me out of it P'Paaty who knew how I was living, who looked through my mind, my body and through my soul. The person who made me another person and gave me a new life. He believed that I can be a different person a person who could show the world how much I'm capable of it. But still one thing which wasn't yet cured was going to that place, sitting there and sinking down there. As if that place had became my family a part of it, scary as hell but still a part.

I still remember when I asked him one day if he left me like other people who think that I am not capable of anything then and the answer from him was.

"No matter what, I won't leave you till the day I feel that you are enough to stand on your own feet"

Joined new university started a new life made a new friend Dean only person in whole university who knows how brokened I am.

"Did the shoot went well?"

A man with white shirt, black round goggles and light brown trouser with a perfect manly look came towards and asked us

"Yes"

P'Paaty said with a smile, then he introduced himself

"I'm Pompam the manager of HinSun company"

"I'm Paaty the manager of Win"😄

"I know, nice to meet you both."

"You too"

P'Paaty greeted with a smile but I just nodded, just showing that smile because we saved them at the last moment of their company big loss.😏

"Sorry to say that our CEO has to urgently go for an important meeting in Phuket so he wasn't able to meet you both"

"Ohh tha.."

"Huh! we save him from such a big loss but looks like he doesn't cares about his image"😒

"Excuse me?"

"Ohh I'm sorry for his behaviour"😔

P'Paaty bowed again and again infront of him and apologised but what wrong did I say, so egoistic person!

"I think it would be better if you teach some manners in your artist"

I was just going to say something but the death glare from my manger was enough to tell me to stop it.

All my mood was ruined because of their CEO and now I'm sitting in my car moving towards Pao's university to pick him up, I even messaged him.

By the way if I talk about Pao or Team he was the person because of whom I came back to being a human again, of course our first meet wasn't so good and even we didn' talk to each other politely but the day when he found that I use to hoard things in my bag or in my locker he got really changed. He was the only person who cared for me like no one else, bothered for me like no one else and understands me like no one else. Our relationship is very much complicated even though I tell the world that we are brothers but we are more than brothers but let me tell you all seriously I've never felt anything for him, because for me love is just going to break me more and more.

"Hi Hia"😊

Here comes the person, the most craziest and naughtiest person I've ever met in my life, the person who told me what does happiness means. The only person because of whom my smile touches my eyes and sadness left me, he's the only person who sticked all those broken pieces and made me back to a person what God made me like, he the only one who pulled me away from that scary place the place and showed the beautiful world which I was craving for my lifetime.

He just like a child which I felt I need to protect at any cost but he was the one who protected me from the cruel and harmful world. He told me living with a smile is the best thing which we should do.

The person sitting beside me is the person whom I call as Pao, yes I'm scared because he meant more to me than any other person. He is everything I think about, everything I need, everything I want.

I can't think of loosing you Pao

Hi guys, how was it?

By the way did you all heard about the gift which P'Boun gave P'Prem? Curious what it would be🤔
Heard that some where telling that they saw a new locket with lock in it, P'Prem wore it.
Might me given by P'Boun🤭

And one more thing did you all heard the song of 7 Project Series 'I'm sorry'. Damn it guys! The lyrics hit so hard🥺. And P'Boun voice is so melodious 😍

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa guys 💙🥦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 11.4K 63
Who knew life would change in just seconds. They were just normal people living their normal lives yesterday, but now they're fighting and killing zo...
67.3K 3.9K 35
📍Seoul, Summer 2019 What if all you've ever seen in your whole life was black and white? If the world through your eyes was like a movie from the fi...
976 75 3
Have you ever thought if one day you got caught by the person from whom you were dying to meet? But then will you regret? Will you seriously have to...
232K 6.4K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...