Hiraeth |Razor x Reader|

By Yinzy_Banana

"Y/n's home." The beautitul and astonishing h/c was silent, trying to choose the best words to describe. "I... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/n (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [Final]
Special Big Thanks!💕 (Pls read)

Chapter 1

8K 203 152
By Yinzy_Banana

"Silence, Y/n! You're still too young. Stay out of this!"

The demand from the older man sushed her, in result, she took a step backwards. "Am I too young to speak with my voice? Am I old enough to be harassed?" She whispered under her breath, pouting while looking back to her books.

"No, it's fine, Young Lady. But please, don't talk back to your father," the maid beside her tried her best to comfort the annoyed h/c. The e/c that were filled with tears looked to the other side whilst crossing her arms.

That was when she was just thirteen years old.

...

"Hey, don't you think this dress is too short for me?"

"It's just inside your head. You look fine."

"Well, I don't feel fine."

The h/c twirled around with the dress that was a bit too tight and short. She covered both of her arms in, struggling to get into her comfort zone again.  "Fine, have it your way!" The older woman, her sister walked away from the room while muttering a few words under her breath, leaving the h/c drowned in the abyss of guilt.

'I just don't feel comfortable...'

That was when she was fifteen.

...

"Boys and girls have the right to do anything they want, Papa!"

She yelled on top of her lungs, yet一the whole family just laughed her off, acting like she had never said any of those words. They were busy having an idle chat in the dinning room. No one listened to her, they heard it but they didn't listen.

That's when she was sixteen.

***

Now, she's seventeen.

No progress of her dying voice.

She's just a doll where people control her and threw her away if she did something wrong.

"Father, please understand. It's not good to compare your children."

The older man refused to listen to her, still scolding the younger boy一Y/n's younger brother. "Father, Zuang is still growing. He has his own一"

"My friend's child is smarter than you. Look at you, still going outside and play games."

"Father."

Her hand was hold in a threatening and cold way. The soft hand felt harsh as the time passed by, she looked up to see the woman whose eyes were looking down at her. "Y/n, stay out of this."

Those words managed to silent her own thoughts and her voice. "Y-yes, Mother." Now, she had given up to voice her own thoughts and opinions.

***

"She's coming! Lady L/n is coming."

Whispers from the other side of the school was heard loud and clear on the quiet day. The school where nobles attended, the most prestigious school in the Tevyat. If one expected to be treated with respect一she was treated with fear and discrimantion.

She was one of the nobles too. Yet, why did they treat her like some trash?

A lot of reasons as to why she was treated like one. Though, that annoyed the girl as how she couldn't talk with someone, still一she was glad at least there's a person.

"Y/n, where have you been?"

Ah, Lady Selene.

"Lady Selene, greetings." The h/c bowed her head down to the noble lady with utter respect. "I apologize as I have skipped school. There is an exciting news from my family..." The last few words were hard for her to say it, as if someone was going to stab her from the back. But the glimmering ocean eyes were waiting patiently for her to finish the sentence.

She pursed her lips for a brief moment before continuing,

"I... got engaged."

The e/c rolled down to the empty white desk as she gripped her dress tightly. "Engaged? But didn't you say you don't want to?" Selene cut in. The brunette sat beside the h/c haired as it was where they were assgined. Of course, Y/n herself, didn't want to be involved in political matters, such as engagement for example.

"Yes... I don't. But for my family, I'm even willing to get engaged with families who I'm not familiar with."

Selene sighed, shaking her head in disapprovement. "Y/n, you also have to live up your life."

Ah..

Wasn't she living up her life? Spending all her years in silence with her mouth shut tight? She aveted her gaze一anywhere from the brimming blue eyes that eyed her with curiosity and worries. She shuffled her feet under her dress whilst giving a small sigh. "My apologies for showing such disgrace. But it seems like I can't do much as I'm tied with my family."

It was Selene's turn to sigh. She turned her head to look at the other side while resting her chin to her gloved palms. "Sorry, I'm just worried. That's all," Selene stated with the worries that hadn't disappear.

Everyone that passed by the two friends would whisper to each other of the new rumors about the L/n House with the Larich House一Selene's house.

Y/n gave a small reassuring smile, even if her face was still striaght and composed, it was enough to wash away the worries from Selene's chest. "Thank you for willing to allienate with me, Lady Selene."

"Of course! Everyone keeps ditching you and that's not nice. It's not good to be an outcast even if your family's influence is strong."

Only a nod was given by the h/c to the brunette. "Very well then, Lady Selene. Is there anything you wished to inform me about?" She asked patiently which she gained a shake instead. "Not at all一ah! Have you heard about Lady Roselia?"

Roselia Viarch.

Y/n was never excited when it came to rumors about houses. She would join this conversation when she was looking for entertainment (Which she's not at the moment). "Lady Roselia?" She repeated, looking at the board full of chalks. Selene nodded her head in enthusiasm with the innocent and cheerful smile spreaded across her face. "She's Sir Rousha's fiancee now!"

Y/n hummed in response after a short while, she took out the books and started copying things down from the chalkboard. "Is that so, My Lady?" She asked, still not interested. "Yes! Isn't it lovely? They've been yearning for each other for so long, now that they have the chance一ah... I wonder when will my turn come."

"Your turn will come if your family forces you to an engagment."

She really wanted to say those words一yet, looking at how delighted Selene was, she couldn't bring herself to say those words. "Lady Selene, even if you are from the duke's daughter, it's best if you look one for yourself."

"Ah, you're from the Marquis family as well. Which family are you getting engaged with?"

There was a brief silence from the lady as she inhaled the oxygen, preparing herself to speak. Her chest heaved in anxiety, her eyes were deep in the void of exhaustion.

"House La Siginia, the first son."

"Y-you're marrying a duke's family?"

She nodded her head half-heartedly. Even without looking, she could notice how Selene's body shook in fear with the eyes that was lost in the abyss of fear. "Oh, how pity you are, Y/n..! You should've got a better fiancee!"

"As I've said, M'lady, I don't get to choose whom I'm marrying with."

"But一haven't you heard? The son's first duke got involved with the ambush of House Larik!"

Y/n's eyes still weren't glistened to Selene's. They were still straight to the board and the book whilst loosing herself in deep concentration of writing down. Well, it's not like Y/n could do anything, could she? If she could, she would've done it weeks ago.

"I appreciate your concern, Lady Selene. But it's best if you keep it down," she warned mindlessly. Nontheless, she would still be stucked in the precise engagement. The brunette held the h/c haired's hands tightly, trying to assure herself to stay clam.

"Aren't you scared? Don't you want to go and break yourself free?"

There was a brief moment where they'd converse about how freedom would be if they were commoners. They had discussed the conversation with full of hope, which dimmed within a second一remembering how they were borned as nobles.

Somehow, this conversation had shook her. Even if it's the least amount, she was still shook by how Selene emphasize her words.

Freedom was all what Y/n had wanted, wishing for, even deeming for one. No一not even a deem anymore. She would gladly throw her title as a noble away to be free, without having to embarass the L/n's family.

Yet, that hope was too high for her reach.

"Lady Selene.. I一"

What could she say to dismiss the conversation?

Selene's eyes followed the wavering e/c of Y/n's, still trying to look for the slightest hope in the cold stone e/c orbs.

"Good morning, Lady Y/n and Lady Larich."

The cold and deep voice surprised Selene, but not Y/n. "G-good morning, Sir La Siginia," Selene greeted nervously, face turned pale with her body quivered in fear. She looked up to greet the white haired man with a crook smile. "What about Lady Y/n?"

The girl that was still on her seat didn't lift an inch from the chair. Her eyes were still glued to the chalkboard, she didn't dare to greet the person back.

Considered rude? Yes.

"It looks like Lady Y/n is still in denial. Is this how the L/n House greets?"

She gripped her pencil tightly, gritting her teeth, eyes turned stone cold, blood boiled beneath her chest. She turned her body, standing up reluctantly, putting on the sugar-coated smile. "Greetings, Sir Alechs La Siginia. I apologize for my disgrace as I didn't notice you here."

An obvious ruthless lie.

"Ah, I see. I guess it's partially my fault for this engagement as I've seen from your eyes. You aren't comfortable, are you?" Alechs remarked was enough to test her patience. "Sir La Siginia, pelase do know that I have no intentions to ignore my duties as your future fiancee."

Cold and straight.

No more idle chatter to start. Alechs' snowy blue ones landed on the calm e/c orbs, as if he was trying to scare her away with the menancing stares. "Ah, I see. I apologize for my behalf, Lady Y/n. I'll see you after school."

"Yes, Your Grace." She spreaded her dress, bowing her head in respect half-heartedly.

A life's freedom should be burried deeper, shouldn't it?

'When can I be free on my own?'

****

Ahah, welcome! Sorry for late update! Got into some business here. Anyways, here we are!

First time writing Y/n as a noble here, but I do hope you enjoyed it! Haha!! Anyways, new chapter soon!

If you every have the time, please do check out my Melliflous and Evanescent! See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.9K 22
A number of people brutally slaughtered overnight, Fontaine is up in flames and the killer is yet to be caught, the motive for the crime is unknown b...
105K 2.4K 25
Fallen injured in battle when you are saved by a mysterious red-haired man Sorry for any bad grammar/spelling English is my first language but im stu...
630 19 11
After returning from the past Y/N had started noticing changes about his body and behaviour. Even the medics and his friends are unable to make him f...
38 4 2
You are a Girl called "Ziur" (means confident in Basque) you've been living with your abusive Family. You always knew you had some sort of Power... b...