TRUE LOVE (PART 2)

By harshita2405

The part 1 of the story is in another book named TRUE LOVE (PART 1) And here I'm continuing the story after... More

1
Chapter 4 ( the gift) part 1
part 2
part 3
Chapter 5 ( the talk) part 1
part 2
CHAPTER 6 (THE DESIRE) PART 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
PART 5
PART 6
CHAPTER 7 (THE MYSTERY)
part 2
the dance and the poems
part 2
CHAPTER 9 THE IGNORANCE
PART 2
sorry
part 3
part 4
part 5
THE LETTERS
part 2
part 3
Part 5
THE PAST NINE YEARS
Part 2
THE SMILE
PART 2
PART 3
THE DRIVE
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE UNTOLD TRUTH
Part 2
THE SONG
PART 2
PART 3
THE DREAM
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
THE BOX AND THE LETTER
PART 2
THE SURPRISE
PART 2
THE DINNER
PART 2
PART 3
LOVE BEYOND DESIRE
THANKU
❤❤
new book

part 4

1.1K 131 29
By harshita2405

Do you need any help?" someone said in a husky voice, which made me jump startled, and I turned.

"What the fuck." I gasped as I looked behind.

Aly was sitting casually on the stairs waiting for me. He had something envelop like a thing in his hand. I froze where I was; He got up slowly and carefully without
touching me took keys from my hand and opened the door.

"Please." He held the door for me to enter.

I blinked and stepped in. I switched on the lights and turned. He was still waiting outside.

"Are you not going to invite me in?" He asked politely.
"Sure come in." My voice barely escaped from my lips.

I was still in shock; How did he know where I lived? I made sure that he didn't know where I stayed, the reason for me to book a cab on Bharti's name and to the
airport was for this.

"Here take this and give me the bag will keep it in your kitchen." He gave me an envelope and took groceries bag and i automatically pointed him the kitchen.
I was still in shock; I didn't know what to say or do.

I read the name on the envelope.
"You got to be kidding me." I cried; the letter was from Bhartii.

To
Jasmin
from
Bharti& BFF

"Why does everyone end up giving nme letters?" I was furious now. I tore envelope nd started reading.

"Dear jasmin,
I know we promised that we will not give Aly any information about you. But trust us, just talk to him once. Talk it out and then if you still want to stay away, then he will not say you anything. We are worried about you and just for once listen to us and see what he has to say We are sorry, but we took the risk. We hope from this something good happens or else we are sorry again.
XOXO
BFF

I read the letter twice, just in case, if I missed something. Also, my mind was working very slowly.

"So" Alt stood beside me. I looked at him with narrow eyes. I was angry with my friends now, today everything will be over. My love for him will be over; It will be official. I have to say it now and it will be done. I made my choice and nothing can change that. How can they do this to me?

"Don't be mad at them." Akt guessed.
"Then should I be angry at you?" I asked sharply.

I read the letter twice, just in case, if I missed something. Also, my mind was working very slowly.

"So" Alt stood beside me. I looked at him with narrow eyes. I was angry with my friends now, today everything will be over. My love for him will be over; It will be official. I have to say it now and it will be done. I made my choice and nothing can change that. How can they do this to me?

"Don't be mad at them." Akt guessed.
"Then should I be angry at you?" I asked sharply.

"Please, can you just listen to me once? Just give me one chance to explain myself?" he begged.

"Why should I ?" I challenged.

"First, now I understand what you must have felt when I left you. From morning I'm going crazy just to see you, you left with no explanation similarly for you even I left
without saying anything, so going through this for nine years is a very big deal. I know now how selfish and bad person I'm. I hurt you and with you, I hurt myself as well. So today I just want to beg you for one chance
to explain." He said with mixed emotion.

I could see confusion, panic, annoyance and sad at the same time.
"Why? What will we achieve?" I asked softly controlling my anger.
"Can we decide that later?" he replied. He joined his hands in front of me and pleaded.

I clearly didn't like it, but I don't think I have any other option. Whatever he wanted to say, it wouldn't be as bad as the past nine years. I took a deep breath and answered him.

"Ok," my voice broke.
I excused myself to the kitchen to get some water for him. I cleared my throat and slowly walked to the hall where he was standing awkwardly.

"You have a lovely home," he said as I entered the hall. He was staring at the photos hanging on the wall.
"Thank you," I said casually.
"May I use your washroom?" he asked politely.
"Sure,
"Sure, that way" I pointed at the washroom direction. God knows for how long he was waiting for me.

I went to the bedroom, locked the door to change. I was wearing formals, so I changed into something comfy, PJs and Loose T- shirt. I opened the door and walked towards the hall. He was sitting on the sofa and looking down at his hand, it was like he was thinking.

"Make yourself at home, no formalities," I said with a polite smile and went in the washroom to wash my face and get fresh.
When I came out, he was still sitting on the sofa, he didn't move at all.

"For how long did you wait for me?" I asked him. I was relaxed now my voice was normal. Looking at him I found myself relaxed and pleased to see him, even if he came here to break up everything.

"For nine years," he replied, I clucked at his answe.
"Be serious?" I asked.
"im serious," he tried to convince me.
"Fine, don't say" I replied and rolled my eyes.
"Did you eat anything?" I asked.

He thought about it and then nodded. I knew he was lying.
"When was the last time you ate?" I asked slowly.
He didn't reply; he just bites his lips.
"I thought so," I said, he had not eaten from last evening.
"Do you want me to make you some egg?
Or should I order?" I asked.

"No, I was not hungry I don't want to eat," he said with a weak voice.
"You only have two options." My temper was rising now.
He thought about it, "Order it," he replied.

"Cool" I said and ordered food for him.
"jasmin, stop making excuses. I really want to talk. You are trying to avoid the talk," he said in stern voice.
"No, I'm not," I said, disagreeing with him.

"Give me a break, you are avoiding me from yesterday morning, please stop pretending you are not because you are a bad liar" he said pissed, remembering about yesterday where I avoided him and every time, he
came to talk my friends would take me away.

I giggled at the thought. He made a nasty
face.
I sighed.

"Follow me." I walked towards the bed and sat on it with legs crossed.

He stepped in my room and looked around. My bedroom was small, and it was filled with a big closet, Queen Size bed which has covered half of the room space. The window was touching the bedside wall. And the front wall contained ten photos of me.

"Wow" he whispered with amazement.

I was quite I said nothing I just kept staring at him. He was wearing jeans and a polo t-shirt. His arms were visible and as my eyes reached his forearms I turned, I
looked away. I didn't want to be distracted by him; This was not the right time to feel attraction. He sat opposite of me with one leg on the bed and other touching the floor.

"You really have a beautiful home," he said with a smile.
"Thank you," I replied him with a smile.
He was quiet and was looking at his hands.
I was getting impatient now.
"Please, can you start what you wanted to say" I reminded him slowly.

Just like me, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and exhaled, he opened his eyes and looked at me with torn expression.

"I want your poem book," he asked. I was confused. But got up and handed him the book and sat on the bed again.
He turned the book and opened the last page and removed his letters and kept the book down.

Shit! He was about to read the letter. I didn't want to know.
"Please don't," I begged in panic.

"What's the use of saving it?" he asked in anguish.
No, I can't handle that, it's too much please stop," I begged tears were burning in my eyes. At any moment I was about to cry.

"Please don't" I begged again, closing my eyes.

"What do you think it's written in this letter that you are so scared to open it?
What do you think you will find in here?" he asked in his grim voice.

"It's a..." I paused, I shook my head.
He broke my friendship and ľ'm still not over it and now he is going to read my only love's break up letter.
"Why" he asked again.
"It's a breakup letter too," I said whispering with closed eyes.

He didn't say anything; he was quiet for a minute and then he continued.

"Please, jasmin, let me explain. I'm doing this for us. Please let me explain." He begged.
I didn't say anything, but I nodded after a minute.

He took the letter and started reading.

To my Girlfriend,

please promises you will not say anything until I finish reading this" he asked.

Again, I nodded, and he continued opening it, as he removed the letter from the envelope I saw, it was a fat letter, not just a half-page but two or three pages. I gulped in the air and looked at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
154K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...