ACADEMY OF MAGIC - Beginning...

Por Bts_Internation_Army

THIS IS A BOOK 2. - JUNGKOOK FF. #COMPLETED #DISCLAIMER READ THE BOOK 1 FIRST TO UNDERSTAND. 'THE BEGINNING... Más

Teaser 1:
Teaser 2:
Teaser 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOTE + Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ALL CHARACTERS.
ALL CHARACTERS II
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - The End
SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF BOOK 3 :
NOTE TO READERS
NEW BOOK UPLOADED

Chapter 21

3.2K 171 210
Por Bts_Internation_Army

•~•~•

"The sun has set appa. He is not back. I will go get Y/n on my own"

"Kook you are not going to that palace!"

"I am going there."

"What if something happens to you or..." Jungwoo spoke.

(Author's note: King Jungwoo's face claim is Lee Min ho)

"or?"

"Or no one. You are not going there."

"Our highness, we will go along with him and make sure he is safe." Taehyung spoke. 

"Appa I am going no matter what!"

•~•~•

The raven threw it on a huge stone and the glass bottle shattered into pieces, the fluid in it got scattered and wasted. Everyone looked at each other in disbelieve. 

"I-I am sorry, I have given him the antivenom but, it can't help if he doesn't recover soon." Wendy spoke. 

Evie started to cry more and Taehyun tried to calm her down with tears falling down from his eyes too. Eunwoo started to cry hard too. Lizzy was trying to stop her constant tears to flow down. Alexandria used the invisibility spell on herself and sat quietly in the corner of the room, while Robert stood still shook. 

"This can't happen! Just do something! Some magical spell! Some other potion! Anything!" Y/n shouted. 

"Nothing can be done." Lizzy spoke while wiping her tears constantly. 

Y/n started to cry and feel guilty that because of her Jeongukk had to take the swords on himself. She went closer to Jeongukk and started to shake him. Jeongukk was not breathing. Evie was unable to speak the seen of her son's condition.

"Wake up! You told me that, you will never leave me! You told, you will always protect me! Come back then!" She cried hard and started to shout at Jeongukk. Her tears fell on his chest, where he was wounded.

A little sparking light came out of it and all his wounds vanished. Everyone looked at Y/n and Jeongukk shook. Jeongukk took a deep breath before opening his eyes and shouting. 

"Hyung! Take Y/n away! He is gonna hurt her!"

"J-Jeonguk?"

"Jeongukk!!!" Everyone quickly ran closer to him. Alexandria reversed the spell and ran to him too, wiping her tears. Evie kissed him all over his face. He got up and saw everyone around him.

"My Gukkie. I love you so much! You are the reason I am living! How could you hurt your eomma like this?"

"S-sorry eomma." he spoke. Tears constantly fell down her eyes.

"I went to bring appa to you, as a return gift." he continued.

"I don't want appa. It's okay. Appa loves us from far away right?" she spoke.

"Eomma? Do I have a brother?" he asked. Evie gasped at his question. 

"Gukkie you should rest first. Let's talk about everything later. I will send some food for you and thank miss Wendy first." she spoke and walked out of the room with miss Wendy, after kissing his forehead. 

Y/n hugged Jeongukk. "Don't do that again." she cried. 

"Sh. Sh. I am fine!" Jeongukk wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. 

"I told you right? I will be back for banana milk!" he giggled as she pushed him and smacked his head. 

Eunwoo hugged him and smacked his head for being a dork even in such situations. 

Taehyun went close to him and stood facing him with an angry face. Jeongukk's eyes widen. 

"What did I tell about leaving this castle?"

"Ahh. Ahhh. My head hurts!!" Jeongukk started to fake cry. 

Taehyun giggled at him and caressed his forehead. "From next time I don't want you to leave this palace without me! Understand?" Jeongukk flashed his bunny smile and nodded his head thinking 'I am Jeon Jeongukk. The brat of all times. I listen to no one!'

"I am happy you are alright Prince." Robert spoke.

"You thief hyung." 

Robert facepalmed and walked out of the room. 

Alexandria looked at him and spoke "I did not sleep because of you Jeon Jeongukk! If I get dark circles, you are so gonna die!"

"I see! That is why you were crying when I was dying?" Jeongukk spoke trying not to laugh as Alexandria stood dumbfounded.

"Whatever. Something went in my eye" she rolled her eyes.

Lizzy walked to him and touched his cheek. "Gukk you know everyone got so worried! Promise noona you won't do anything like this again!"

"Sorry noona. Promise!" he replied. She kissed his head and smiled at him.

Robert entered the room with a huge box of banana milk. 

"Sorry prince?" Robert smiled. 

"WOAH!!! DID I EVER TELL YOU, YOU ARE MY BEST HYUNG?" he jumped out of his bed and ran to the box of banana milk.

"I THOUGHT THAT WAS ME!" Taehyun and Eunwoo shouted in union.

Jeongukk looked at them while holding 9 banana milk bottles in his arms, looking like the cutest creature alive and started to fake cry.

"Lay down idiot!" Alexandria shouted. 

"Yeah, you are not completely recovered." Lizzy spoke. He pouted and nodded.

"Eunwoo and Robert, I wanna talk come to the meeting room now. Lizzy and Alexandria for now can rest or stay with Gukk and later we will all have a meeting. Jeongukk, lay down and rest before I take all your banana milk away. Y/n you can stay with him." Taehyun spoke and walked out of the room followed by Eunwoo and Robert.

They all entered the room and took their seats. Which were arranged just for the 8 guardians and the dark prince and the Queen.

"So are we here to discuss about Lin Shin?" Robert asked.

"No, he will be taken care well by me for doing that to our Gukk but... I just have one question..." Taehyun looked into their eyes deeply, his serious and mesmerizing eyes were piercing their soul.

"Who is Y/n!" 

To be continued...

(Not the Author: So... Idk? I am just supposed to publish! Don't ask me anything about the author.... Cause I dont know and I AM NOT THE AUTHOR. I dont even use this app.)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15K 576 12
A vampire ff .[COMPLETED✔] . .>>Jungkook ,a young man who moves to Seoul trying to find a job gets offered to work as the manager of a very rich bui...
18.8K 949 32
It is the start of a new year at Hogwarts. Jeon Jungkook just wants to skate through his first year without much trouble. If only things went his wa...
677K 24.4K 66
BTS JUNGKOOK X READER Continuation of book 1. Story by @haru__bts Cover by @Jkwifeeuuu
322K 14.5K 84
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨 一 fight for your fairytale. ﹏ 𝐭𝐨𝐩!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦!𝐭𝐚𝐞 book 1: sweet creature [completed]