โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Love Is A Gift.
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Stolen Love [PART 5]

287 6 23
By iluvvvme_

A/N: This oneshot is long, So get comfortable. And also a little warning, This is kinda a sad oneshot so if your sensitive, Please don't read this! You'll just have to wait until the next one.

Rainbow was currently driving to Applejack's house, She was also thinking but she didn't think too deep, Or else it'll cause an accident. Because while your thinking, Your not paying attention to what's in front of you (At least that's what I think) . Anyway, She was thinking; What happened to make Applejack run off like that? Is she okay? She was really concerned about Applejack, Which was why she was determined to check on her. Once she reached her house, She got out of her car and knocked on the door. The Door was answered by Big mac.

Rainbow Dash: "Hey Big mac, Can I see Applejack? She had left the party early and I'm a bit worried about her." Rainbow said, Big mac nodded.

Big Mac: "Please do, She hasn't said anything or came out of her room since she came back here. And I could've sworn that she was crying." Big mac said, Rainbow eyes widen. Applejack? Crying? Applejack never cries. Well, At least in front of her friends she doesn't. But that was really shocking to Rainbow. Since when does Applejack cry?

Rainbow Dash: "Really? Since When?" Rainbow asked in shock, Big Mac shrugged.

Big Mac: "Not sure, I never seen her cry before. I think she needs someone to talk to, And you're probably the only one she'd listen to. I tried Comforting Her, It didn't work out, It didn't work out with Granny Smith Either. She wouldn't tell neither one of us what was going on." Big Mac exclaimed, That's Strange. Really Strange.

Rainbow Dash: "Well Don't Worry Big mac, I'll make her feel better....I hope." Rainbow said, Big mac nodded. He let Rainbow inside and Rainbow went upstairs to Applejack's Room. She quietly Opened the door and her Applejack softly crying. Guess Big Mac Wasn't Lying After All. Rainbow walked up to Applejack's bed without saying a word. She sat on the bed and tapped her shoulder. Applejack immediately got from Under the covers and turned to Rainbow Dash who had a worried look on her face. She wiped her tears away, She surprisingly didn't smile at all, She would've smiled because well..It's Rainbow. Her Bestfriend since Birth, The one who is always there for her, Good times and Bad times. The person that reminds her that she's never alone, The person she could let her feelings out to.

Applejack: "R-Rainbow....What are you doing here?" Applejack asked, Trying not to sound like she was crying. Rainbow stared at her once more With the same worried look she had before, She knew Applejack for Years. She can tell when Something is wrong with her bestfriend, She can't hide nothing from her. And she wasn't going to, Not on her watch.

Rainbow Dash: "I came to check on you, I'm worried about you." Rainbow replied, Applejack chuckled weakly.

Applejack: "And why are you worried about me?" She asked. Rainbow released her hand from Applejack's Shoulder and sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "Because You're My Bestfriend, Applejack. I was worried when you just left the party without saying anything so I had to check on you." Rainbow said. Applejack rolled her eyes.

Applejack: "I'm Surprised you actually noticed." Applejack stated with no emotion, Rainbow was now confused. What was going on with her?

Rainbow Dash: "What do you mean, AJ? Why would you think I wouldn't notice."

Applejack: "You should know already, Rainbow Dash."

Rainbow Dash: "But AJ I really-"

Applejack: "Don't AJ me." Applejack said sternly. Rainbow's eyes widened a little, It actually hurt Rainbow a little that she said that if she had to be honest. She always called her AJ, Ever since they were little. It was her favorite nickname to call her, Right behind Apples.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She asked worriedly.

Applejack: "Ask yourself, Don't ask me." Applejack uttered. Rainbow was getting even more worried, But she still remained soft with her. She'd honestly hate herself if she ever yelled at Applejack.

Rainbow Dash: "But I'm Serious, Applejack. I don't know what I did, I'm just confused." Rainbow said, Applejack crossed her arms and shook her head.

Applejack: "You really wanna know what's wrong? Okay, I'll tell you what's wrong. It's the fact that YOU don't pay attention to me when it comes to Fluttershy. Everytime you see her you completely forget about me! Not one time you hanged out with me ever since Tank got sick! You were too busy with Fluttershy! I always ask to hang out with you but you were at Fluttershy's house all the time! It's like I don't even exists to you when it comes to Fluttershy! And you can use today as an example, As soon as Fluttershy came to the party, You didn't even pay attention to me! It's like I wasn't even there! How do you think I feel?" Applejack scolded at her, Rainbow's eyes widen in disbelief. She had never seen this side of Applejack. She even sounded upset which really hurt Rainbow. But she thinks Rainbow forgets about her everytime she's with Fluttershy? Never in her life would she forget about her. That's her bestfriend for crying out loud. But, Was it true?

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack what do you mean? I never forgot about you when I talked to Fluttershy, How could I forget about my own bestfriend?" Rainbow said in a scared and a hurtful tone. Applejack chuckled dryly.

Applejack: "I can't tell, I don't even think I'm your bestfriend anymore. It's not like you see as a bestfriend anymore." Applejack said emotionless, Rainbow's eyes widen. How could she say something like that? Of Course she seen her as a bestfriend, More like a sister to be exact. Rainbow tears was close to falling but she held them back.

Rainbow Dash: "Applejack, Why would you say that? Of course I see you as a bestfriend, For Celestia sake your like my sister!"

Applejack: "Well It don't seem like it, Everytime Fluttershy isn't here you give me all of the attention! But when Fluttershy is around, You act like I don't exist! Matter a fact, You do that to all of our friends most of the time, But mostly me! Why is that? Is it that I'm not good enough for you?" Applejack yelled, it was loud enough for the cmcs to hear. And Of course, They got curious so they just went by Applejack's room door that was shut and just listened in.

Applebloom: "What's going on with them two..?" Applebloom asked herself, But her friends heard her.

Scootaloo: "I'm not sure Applebloom, But Applejack seems more mad then Rainbow is."

Sweetie Belle: "Rainbow doesn't seem mad at all, She seems hurt. I wonder why.."

Back with Applejack and Rainbow Dash, Rainbow thought about what Applejack had just said to her. Was it true? Did she actually forget about her when Fluttershy was around? Has she hurt her bestfriend that bad?

Applejack: "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Applejack asked, Rainbow jumped out of her thoughts and paused, There was no way she was gonna let someone do her like that. Applejack had crossed the line, She was done being nice. (A/N: And Ya'll Already Know Where This is going, So get comfortable and ready.)

Rainbow Dash: "You know what, I'm done being nice. I'm Just done, I will NOT waste my time being nice to you and this is how you feel about me." Rainbow said, Tears were now running down her face in anger, She was upset also.

Rainbow Dash: "I've done everything I could to make sure you were happy, I always had time for you. The only reason why I'm hanging out with Fluttershy more is because Tank is sick, Which is something you don't seem to understand. After everything I did for you This is the things I get it?" She said, Her voice was breaking while she was talking. She was close to crying. Now it was Applejack's turn to get into thoughts, She didn't know Rainbow would be this upset. Was this her fault? Should she apologize? No, There was no way she was apologizing.

Applejack: "Well...That was before Tank got sick. Now all of the sudden Tank got sick, Now you wanna be with Fluttershy all the time. Everything changed when that happened, and I DO care about Tank and I Understand that he's sick. But that doesn't mean you could avoid your friend you had for your whole life for a friend that you literally only knew for 4 years. It's just like you ditched me!"

Rainbow Dash: "I WOULD NEVER DITCH YOU APPLEJACK, WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU? I KNOW BETTER THAN TO NOT DITCH YOU OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, I'M THE ELEMENT OF LOYALTY! AND THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD DO YOU LIKE THAT, OR OUR FRIENDS!" Rainbow shouted.

Applejack: "WELL IF YOU NEVER MADE IT SEEM LIKE I WAS INVISIBLE WHEN FLUTTERSHY IS AROUND, I WOULDN'T EVEN BE FEELING THIS WAY! BUT NO, YOU DECIDE TO JUST ACT LIKE I DON'T EXIST!"

Rainbow Dash: "YOU KNOW, I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO US, TRUE WE HAD ARGUMENTS BEFORE BUT NOT ONE THAT'S THIS BIG!" Rainbow shouted once again, The Cmcs were now even more curious. Was Applejack jealous or something?

Applejack: "I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD HAPPEN EITHER! BUT GUESS WHAT, IT DID! IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU! I HAVE NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS THOUGHT YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! BUT I GUESS IT WAS ALL JUST MAKE BELIEVE!" Applejack said as she stood up on her feet again. Rainbow did the same.

Rainbow Dash: "MY FAULT?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DECIDED TO GO OFF ON ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO WENT TO GO CHECK ON YOU WHEN NO ONE ELSE DID! I CARED, AND YOU'RE OVER SAYING THAT I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN I DO!" Rainbow scolded, Applejack huffed.

Applejack: "LOOK RAINBOW DASH, LISTEN TO ME! I SAID WHEN IT COMES TO FLUTTERSHY, YOUR STATEMENT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I JUST SAID! TRUE, YOU NOTICED I WALKED OUT BUT DIDN'T NOTICE THAT I WAS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WENT TO GO HANG OUT WITH ONE OF OUR FRIENDS AND JUST ACTED LIKE YOU WERE INVISIBLE! PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES FOR ONCE!" Applejack yelled, Rainbow didn't even think about what Applejack said. She just kept talking.

Rainbow Dash: "JUST BECAUSE I HANG OUT WITH FLUTTERSHY DOESN'T MEAN I FORGOT ABOUT YOU! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I DON'T NEED YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AND NEVER DID! I AM BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU, AND YOU CAN FORGET THIS," Rainbow was wearing a necklace Applejack gave her for her birthday last year. It was a golden necklace with a heart, It's suppose to say 'Bestfriends' But Applejack has the other half. Without hesitating, She took the necklace off. Then she went to Applejack's window. She opened window and threw it out the window. Applejack's eyes widen.

Rainbow Dash: "YOU CAN FORGET THAT! YOU WANNA ARGUE WITH ME?? FINE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I MET YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

Applejack: "ME NEITHER! THAT WAS DEFINITELY A MISTAKE, I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!"

Rainbow Dash: "OH YEAH?? I WISH I WASN'T IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE ARGUING WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!" Rainbow shouted, Applejack didn't care what she said and kept talking. Now that, Was the final straw.

Applejack: "SO IT'S SETTLED, OUR FRIENDSHIP IS NO LONGER ALIVE! OUR FRIENDSHIP IS DONE AND THAT'S THAT!" Applejack declared.

Rainbow Dash: "FINE WITH ME! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!"

Applejack: "THEN GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! AND DON'T EVER SHOW UP HERE AGAIN!"

Rainbow Dash: "FINE!"

Applejack: "FINE!" And with that being said, Rainbow stomped out of Applejack's room. Wihtout being aware that the cmcs were there, With their mouths open in shock. It took Applejack a little while to realize what just happen. Eventually she did, She couldn't believe what just happened. Suddenly, She seen a picture frame that was on the floor. She walked up to it and picked it up and placed it back on the wall. She took a quick glance at it. It was Picture of her and her ex bestfriend when they were 4. It brought tears to her eyes. True she said she didn't wanna see her face again but in reality, She missed her. She couldn't help it but start crying. Once the crying was heard, The Cmcs went into Applejack's bedroom.

Applebloom: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Applebloom asked worriedly.

Applejack: "Get out." She said.

Sweetie Belle: "But Applejack-"

Applejack: "I SAID GET OUT!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, Which the whole house heard it. The Cmcs slowly backed up and left the room. Before Granny and Big mac could make it to Applejack's room, She had slammed the door and locked the door behind her. She walked up to her bed and laid down and started crying.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow Dash was taking a walk, She needed time to think. But there was one tiny problem, It was cold outside and she didn't have a jacket. She sighed. She thought about what just happened just a while ago, She shook her head. She couldn't think about it, Or else she'd have a break down. Suddenly she got a call from somebody. Sunset had called, Even though she didn't feel like talking at the moment she still answered.

Rainbow Dash: "Hello?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Rainbow, Hey. You alright? We haven't seen you or Applejack in a minute."

Rainbow Dash: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Sunset Shimmer: "You Sure? You don't sound fine."

Rainbow Dash: *sigh* "I'm fine, Sunset. Thanks but I'm okay."

Sunset Shimmer: You're Welcome but we're all at my house, We're having a sleepover. You and AJ wanna come?"

Rainbow Dash: "Hm, Sure."

Sunset Shimmer: "Alright, See ya there."

Rainbow Dash: "See ya."

The call ended, She honestly didn't feel like going but she was going to anyway. It's not like she had nothing better to do. But the thing was, Applejack wasn't with her. What is she gonna tell him? How is she gonna tell them? She just put it the side and went home. Her mom was just in the kitchen cooking dinner. She noticed her daughter was acting a bit off.

Windy Whistles: "Rainbow, Is everything okay?" Windy asked in a concerned tone, Rainbow shrugged.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm fine mom." She lied, She was not fine at all. She was far from okay.

Windy Whistles: "You Sure, Rainbow? You don't seem yourself." Her mother said, Rainbow sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "I'm fine mom, If something was wrong...I would tell you.." She said, Windy just nodded. But she still had a feeling that something was wrong, But she left her alone. For now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rainbow was at Sunset's House. She knocked on the door, The door was answered by Pinkie. Which is odd.

Pinkie Pie: "HELLOOO DASHIE! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR SUNSET'S SLEEPOVER- Wait...Where's Applejack?"

Rainbow Dash: *sigh* "Don't ask, Maybe you guys should find out yourselves." Rainbow said emotionless. Then she walked in Sunset's House and she had seen all of her friends. They had smiles on there faces but when they seen Rainbow's state, They all frowned.

Twilight: "Rainbow, What's Wrong?" Twilight asked worriedly.

Rainbow Dash: "Nothing Twilight, I'm fine." Rainbow said, Then she just sat on the couch.

Sunset Shimmer: "Rainbow, Where's AJ?" Sunset asked.

Rainbow Dash: "Find out yourselves." Rainbow uttered, Her friends were now confused. Sunset decided to call Applejack. No answer. Second time, She answered.

Applejack: "Yes?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Applejack, What happened? I thought you were with Rainbow?"

Applejack: "Rainbow? Seriously?"

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah Seriously! I'm having a sleepover at my house and I invited you. Rainbow never mentioned you weren't with her until now. Now, What's going on?"

Applejack: "Oh, She didn't tell you? We're not friends."

Rainbow looked away from her friends, Trying not to cry. And as for their friends, Their eyes widen in shock. Out of everybody in their friend group these two were arguing?

Rarity: "Really? What happened?"

Pinkie Pie: "Noooo, Not Appledash!" Pinkie said sadly.

Twilight: "How did this happen?"

Applejack must've heard her friends asking what had happened to them, Which caused her to go off.

Applejack: "You wanna know happened? Alright, I'll tell ya. It's the fact that somebody is always trying to take her away from me! And everytime that person does, She always just forgets that I'm even there! And ever since tank got sick, She's been avoiding me! And I don't like it, But then she had told me that she didn't need me and never did. So I just said fine, We're not friends and we never will be, And that's that!"

Everybody except Rainbow was shocked, And it also sound like she was just crying. But she still was able to snap at all of them.

Sunset Shimmer: "So all of this time...We asked if you were okay...And the whole time you weren't?"

Applejack: "Well...I guess Yeah."

Sunset Shimmer: "...Well...Who is that somebody you were talking about."

Applejack: "Ya see? Not even ya'll pay attention to me. And if you did, You would've knew."

After Applejack said that, She hung up. Leaving everyone in shock, Why was Applejack like this? Who was that somebody she was talking about? Was it one of them?

Fluttershy: "Um...What just happened..?" Fluttershy asked.

Sunset Shimmer: "I have no idea...But Rainbow? Are you okay?" Sunset asked again, Rainbow rolled her eyes and sighed.

Rainbow Dash: "Yes, I'm definitely fine. I'm better off without her, Everything is fine." Rainbow said sarcastically. Her friends had shared glances. Guess the sensed that she was being sarcastic.

Twilight: "Rainbow, No you're not. Stop being sarcastic, Especially because you always say that you can't even live without her."

Sunset Shimmer: "Right, So don't say that stuff. You guys been friends for as long as we could remember, You guys had each others back. I don't know what happened now." Sunset said.

Pinkie Pie: "I agree. And you know what I always say There is no Rainbow without AJ." Pinkie stated. Everyone nodded in agreement. Rainbow couldn't say they were wrong. They were speaking facts. She had remembed a time where they were 11. They were playing with chalk, She had suddenly remembered what she wrote..

'There is no me without you..'

To Be continued...

Alright, Why did I write it like this? This is to sad for me, Sorry for making you guys upset if I did. But I hope you at least enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.5K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
69.7K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
32.5K 580 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...