☀︎𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙸𝚖𝚊�...

By jj_harrington

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢! 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞�... More

ℝ𝔼ℚ𝕌𝔼𝕊𝕋𝕊
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲
7 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐝
𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝙰/𝚗
𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞
3 𝐀𝐌
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐌𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐀 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉
𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 4
𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩
𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩
𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬
𝐊𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫
𝐄𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐠𝐮𝐧
𝐑𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐨
𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝
𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨
𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝐒𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡
𝐴/𝑛:
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐉𝐉 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 1
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐖𝐎𝐀𝐇
𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬?
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐲
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐮𝐭

15.5K 165 85
By jj_harrington

I sat on the porch in only my shorts and a bikini top, sipping on a beer.

There was a sudden breeze making me close my eyes at the cool air blowing my hair back. I looked over at JJ whose body was halfway inside the hood of a car with tools littering the ground below him.

I heard him grunt before standing back up and wiping the sweat from his forehead. His muscles bulged through his white tank top that hugged his six-pack perfectly.

He looked frustrated and angry as he looked inside the hood of the car.

I walked over to him and rubbed his shoulders from behind. He instantly loosened up his tense body.

"Need help?" I asked even though I had no idea how parts of the car work.

"No, I just can't get this fucking thing to work" JJ grumbled, slamming his fist down on the side of the car.

"Hey, how about you take a break? You've been working your ass off too much lately" I suggested. He really has been working too much these past few weeks. He had two hard-working little paying jobs. He would come home some nights and fall asleep as soon as he hit the bed. Some nights he didn't come home until way past nine cause he was held back by his boss. Then when he wasn't at work he would be working around the house. Building something, fixing something, mowing the yard, etc etc. He was working himself to death.

"I have too much to do, baby," he sighed, resting his elbows on the hood and burying his face in his hands.

"It can wait. You have been stressing yourself out and you need rest" I ran my hands down his biceps, sliding my fingers along his veins that popped out.

He stood up straight and I walked him into the house and into the bedroom. He sighed with relief as he flopped on the cold sheets.

"I made lemonade earlier this morning you want some?" I implored, standing in the doorway. He hummed in response as he closed his eyes.

I went into the kitchen and got the container of lemonade out of the fridge and poured him a glass with some ice in it cause it was hella hot today.

I walked back into the bedroom and JJ sat up with his back against the bed frame as I handed him the glass.

"We should take a vacation," I shrugged, sitting next to him making him almost spit out his drink.

"You make us sound like an old married couple" he chuckled, shaking his head.

I rolled my eyes at the blonde boy. "I'm just saying that it would be nice to get away you know? Just go somewhere else for once"

We really did need a vacation. Even though was was only sixteen it felt like we we're adults since we was both paying the bills for our parents house and John b'a house cause he needed help since his father went missing.

"Like where?" JJ asked looking at me with his ocean eyes that I was jealous of.

"Anywhere"

"Okay.....how about...Africa" he hesitated before blurting out the most random place.

"Africa? Who the hell wants to go to Africa?" I implied with a little laugh. "There are lions there and they'll eat us up"

"I can protect you," JJ said cockily as he flexed his muscular biceps and pretended to kiss them.

"Pffff, those lions would take one look at you and you be running for the hills screaming like a little girl" I scoffed, rolling my eyes.

"Nah, they would take one look at me and they would be running for the hills" he shook his head before taking a sip of his lemonade.

"Sure" I laughed as I grabbing his drink but he didn't pull it back like usual he just let me take it. I took a small sip then handed it back to him.

"My back has been hurting," JJ stated abruptly, rubbing his back the best he could.

"No shit, Sherlock, you've been bending over into a hood of a car all day" I push his shoulder slightly.

"You could give me a massage," he winked at me as he sat down his cup on the nightstand.

"We all know what that leads to, JJ" I shook my head as a smirk pulled at my lips uncontrollably.

It doesn't have to lead to anything. Plus, it's too hot to fuck in this heat" JJ sighed as he pulled off his tank top and turned over on his stomach.

"Are you serious? You want me to give you a massage?" I giggled, crawling closer to him.

"Yes, I'm serious," he said with not a hint of humor in his voice.

I climbed onto him and sat on his ass making my grunt. "Where do you want me to start?" I asked, looking at the muscles in his back which I found really attractive.

"Just start with my shoulders than make your way down" he explained as he rested his head on his arms and closed his eyes, waiting on me to do something.

I scooted forwards a little and started massaging his shoulders pressing my thumbs down into his skin and rubbing back and forth.

He groaned in satisfaction making me smile. "You sound like an old man"

"That's cause I am. I'm like sixteen years old" He replied as I continued to work his shoulders.

"Oh wow, that's so old," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

I proceeded to knead my hands into his back as he groaned and hummed at my actions.

"Oh, shit right there" he demanded as I pressed into his lower back. "God, I think you should be like a professional massage therapist"

"Oh no," I shook my head, scrunching up my nose. "I'm not gonna go around touching random people's backs. That's disgusting"

"Only for me right?" JJ chuckled.

"Yep"

"I'm special," he said in a funny voice making me laugh.

"Special Ed" I uttered under my breath as I giggled.

"Ooooo burn" JJ exclaimed, opening one of his eyes to look at as I cheesy grin grew on his face.

A/n:
As always hope this was okay. It was floating around in my drafts so I decided to release it!

Word count: 1066

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 13K 80
𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦...
220K 3.5K 21
"𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙�...
2.9K 96 26
𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖾... "𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗃 , 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍" ...
52.6K 612 33
'𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨' 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯 𝘉 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱�...