FINDING BLOODLINE [Book 2] ✓

Door KimSunha5

Complete ✔️ NCT Mafia au Book 2 of Missing Bloodline The NCT start the investigation after they received a st... Meer

FINDING BLOODLINE (FINAL SEASON)
♪Prologue♪
1 :Back to Korea
2 : Normal day
3 : Everyone Have Fear
4: Happy birthday to who?
5: The Mask Meeting
6: The Masked War
7: Unforgettable Trauma
8:Renjun Nightmares (feat. Hwangs fight)
9: More Secret
10: ???
11: Tada... Happy Got7 Freedoms Day 💖
12: Some Reunion
13: Ultimate Fight
14: Welcome to BigHit Academy!
Bonus Chapter
15: This is Mafia, Bro
16: One Choice that Change Live
17: The Trio Get Kidnapped
QnA #2
19: Why there is more secret?
20: Goodbye From Her
21: Finally He Manage To Escape
22: Dinner Party (1/2)
22: Dinner Party (2/2)
I Am Back
23: Story time for kids.
24: 3 Hours Of Planning
Bonus #2
25: The Beautiful Afternoon Sky
26: Sneak In
27: A Normal Party?
28: The Conflict Of Lee's Family
29: The Truth Of Mr.Lee Life
30: Mother or Father?
31: More Problems
32: The Experiment Start
33: Living In A Dream
34: Lee Minhyung
35: Amnesia and Kitchen?
36: The Effect Of Yangyang Sneezed And Jeno Side Story
37: The Betrayal
38: Deceleration Of War Between A Mother and Her Child
39: Final Fight
40: The End
Notice From Author-nim
Troll Ending

18: A Reality Dream

305 17 2
Door KimSunha5

Suddenly something exploded and smoke started to fill up the room.

All of them become panic. To shoot out of nowhere will never help. Suddenly they heard a scream.

"JENA!" Min Ik fastly grab Jena hand. She knew Jena is near her.

"UNNIE!!" Jena shout.

"GRAB MY HAND!!" Min Ik yelled.

Jena tried to grab Min Ik hand but someone suddenly put a cloth on her face. She slowly lost her conscious and she faint. Min Ik could feel Jena hand slowly lost her grab Min Ik try as hard as she can to grab Jena hand more stronger but suddenly someone shoot her. Min Ik scream and sadly let Jena hand go.

When the smoke clear up Jaehyun opened his eyes and tried to clear his vision. His eyes started to widened when he saw couple of people on the floor bleeding.

Chenle, Shotaro, Ten, Taeyong and Min Ik get shot. Meanwhile the rest on the floor already fainted. Only Jaehyun, Yuta, Renjun, Johnny, and Haechan still conscious.

All of them started to run towards the rest.

"TAEIL WE NEED YOU GUYS NOW!!" Jaehyun shout from his walkie talkies.

They tried to stop the bleeding with any kind of way. Couple of minutes later the medic team come to help.

After all of the crazy event, some of the unconscious started to wake up. The medic team tried to stop the bleeding of the members who's get shoot.

"Jaehyun!" Taeil called.

Jaehyun look at Taeil.

"Where are Mark, Jaemin and Jena?" He asked.

Jaehyun started to look around and found out the owner of the names are nowhere to be seen. He started to panic.

"HYUNG THEY TOOK THEM!!" Renjun said. After Min Ik manage to tell him that they took them away before she fall unconscious.

Jaehyun stood there, not even moving. He know Jr was forced to do it and he know there is something wrong with him. Taeyong have once tell him about Jr. So he know Jr like a long time friend. According to Taeyong after they last reunion two years ago, he found out that Nuest was attacked and no one know what happened and how. They friendship is strong and he knew the way Jr talked. When Jr is talking it sound more to monotone and Taeyong know Jr is so friendly and kind and will never use that tone. Base of that information Jaehyun can guess what happened.

"We can't stay here more longer. Let's go back to the base." Jaehyun said. He can't think more. After the event it already make him had a headache. And unexpectedly three things happen at the same time. Taeyong dad, the war and the three disappearance.

Jaehyun swear that he will kill all of Taeyong biological family and will protect his real family at all cost. He didn't care if Taeyong say no to kill his family.

*

Somewhere
Jena slowly opened her eyes. She look around but she can't see anything because her vision still blurry. She tried to get up but failed. She can feel her hands and her legs get tied up. Jena tried again and managed to sit down properly.

After her vision clear she look around the room. Suddenly she saw a familiar person on the floor.

She saw Jaemin.

She slowly make her way towards Jaemin. After couple of fall she managed to get near him. She slowly called Jaemin.

"Jaemin hyung.... Jaemin hyung. Wake up." Jena said.

Jaemin started to move a little. His eyes opened slowly and after that he get up easily.

' How in the world it was so easy for him to get up? I was like a humty dumbty to get up!' Jena thought.

"Where are we?" Jaemin asked with a raspy voice.

"I... I don't know." Jena manage to said.

They just wake up and found themselves in an empty room. Not forget to mention blood on the wall and floor.

"Pssst guys."

Suddenly they heard a whispered. They looked at their left and saw Mark.

"Mark hyung." Jena said.

They move toward Mark.

"Are you guys alright?" Mark asked in worried tone.

They nodded.

"Except my hand. I feel like it almost break." Jena said and somehow regret it after she suddenly recall the event.

Before Jena fall unconscious, she saw Min Ik grabbing her hand as strong as she can but sadly Min Ik get shot and let go her hand.

Jena tears start to fall down.

"Jena are alright? Why are you crying? Did you feel hurt anywhere?" Jaemin asked worriedly.

Jena nodded.

"My heart. My heart feel hurt. Because of me Min Ik unnie get shot." Jena said and burst out.

Mark and Jaemin feel bad to see Jena crying. They know Min Ik will scarifies herself to save Jena because were just like a younger sister to her and she didn't want to lost another family member.

Jaemin get near her. "Don't worry Jena I don't know if it possible but I know it does. Min Ik noona is strong. More stronger that Kim Jongkook punch. She will never give up her life." Jaemin said.

Jena calmed down and Jaemin told her to rest for a bit. Jaemin looked at Mark again.

"Mark hyung do you know where we are?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know. But the room here look familiar. I can't remember where but it really look familiar to me." Mark said.

Mark is trying as hard as he can to remember the place. But he seems like couldn't remember it.

"Let's stop here. You look like you will burst your head anytime. I don't want you to have another headache." Jaemin said and back away. Mark did the same.

Jaemin sit beside Jena.

"Jaemin hyung." Jena said.

Jaemin hummed.

"Can I asked you something?" Jena asked.

"Yes. You can. What is it?" Jaemin said.

"What is Mark hyung backstory?" Jena straight-out asked.

Jaemin shocked with the sudden question but after that calmed down.

"To tell you the true... I don't know. Not even Jaehyun hyung know." Jaemin said.

After hearing it Jena look at the floor. If Jaehyun didn't know that mean only Taeyong know about it.

"And why with the sudden question?" Jaemin asked.

"I just want to know. I already know about the rest backstory. How Jisung father kill his mother, Chenle uncle and Aunt are an a******, Haechan fire accident and Renjun hyung was a lab rats. I don't know about you and Mark hyung." Jena asked.

"Why you didn't asked mine?" Jaemin asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because you are close with Jeno hyung? Must be pretty normal... Maybe..." Jena said.

Jaemin looked at Jena and chuckle.

"Idiot. Even because I am your brother close friend that's doesn't mean my backstory was normal." Jaemin said.

Jena look at him confused.

"Yours and mine are connected actually. After your parents get murdered, my parents were the next target. Unlike yours, my parents in big car accident. Well I survive because I was at school and when I get back I saw some weird big guy in front of my house. And that when it hits me that they are here to kill me. I run away...." Jaemin said.

"Because of that Jeno hyung was worrying about something. He look so stressed that's time." Jena said.

"Jeno? Wow with such a young age he can actually get stressed. Amazing." Jaemin said.

"Well he get stressed during the day I born." Jena said and chuckle.

Jaemin smiled and after that he lean his head on the wall.

"But there is something weird..." Jaemin said.

Jena hummed and look at him. Confused.

"Why our family become a target? I mean who's target us? And why?" Jaemin asked.

Jena looked down. She also want to know about it. She lost her parents and his brother suddenly missing. All she can do is trying to search and put the pieces together. Even though the puzzle still missing many pieces.

"I wish I know." Jena said quietly.

As the time past by with a silent. They just realized that they didn't eat anything and they feel so tired.

Jena started to grow tired. Her head fall down to Jaemin's shoulder and close her eyes.

Jaemin who's still awake take a look at Jena. He felt bad to her because she need to went through all of the crazy event. He still remember when Jena told him that she wished that all of this doesn't happen.

Jaemin sighed and he also started to feel sleepy. Jaemin leaned against the wall and slowly closed his eyes. While waiting to entered the Dreamland he wished that all of this is a dream. Even though he know it will never happen.

Jena'Pov

I opened my eyes and found myself at an empty hallway. The hallway look so dark even though there are some light in the middle. I stand up and walked through the it.

As I an walking I didn't hear or see anything weird. It just a complete silent with my own step. The dark hallway slowly getting brighter. I closed my eyes and slowly opened it back.

After I adjusted my eyes with the light I saw a door in front of me. The door look old but the knob look fine. As if the door is used daily.

I reach the knob and slowly opened it. I can hear the clicked sounds echoes through the hallway. When the door opened, slowly I push the door and showed the inside. I look around and after I get a better view of the room I saw something...

No.

A boy on the floor.

He is breathing heavily and he look so pale. He have so many bruise and cut. It looks so bad and actually make me want to trow up.

I decided to look at the boy more clear, so I walked towards him. After I saw who's it was I'm shocked and decided to back away.

I see the door that I opened minutes ago opened widely and showed a couple of male wearing a lab coat.

I'm scared and I thought they saw me so I shut my eyes closed. But I didn't feel any danger I decided to opened it back.

The man walked past through me as if I'm a ghost. And I just realized that this is a dream. But why it was dream? I didn't remember getting through this.

After that I walked towards the man that was standing beside the poor boy. And heard to their conversation.

"Get up." The man 1 said. But the boy didn't answer him or even move. The man sighed.

"Sir I don't think he still alive." The man 2 said.

"He still alive. Just a little beat up didn't kill you. We can still use him. Now bring him to the Lab7 now." The man 1.

"Yes sir!" The man 2 said.

The man 1 walked away and exit the room. I decided to follow him.

The once empty hallway change to a busy hallway. The road is more brighter and not that dirty.

I can see so many people with lab coat. They look so busy. The place look like a hospital but I don't think this is hospital.

The man with lab coat entered one of the room that I believe it was Lab7 like he said. So I follow him.

The lab coat guy standing in front of the window glass. I stand beside him and saw the boy in front of me.

While we are waiting and I don't who's he is waiting for, I saw they drag the kid and told him to sit on the chair. I don't know why.

The door we just entered before suddenly opened and show someone. The guy face look blurry so I can't see his face clearly.

"Good evening Professor." The guy said.

"Good evening to you too Mr. Lee." The professor said.

"So who's we have today?" Kim said.

"This is the boy that I told you about." The professor said.

They look at the boy who is still sitting on the chair and didn't even move.

Suddenly the professor reach a button and press it. Maybe it was microphone.

"Number 020899 stand up." The Professor said.

The boy immediately standing up. His dead eyes looking straight at me. Mom pick me up, I'm scared.

"So what can he do?" Mr.Lee said.

"He can do anything perfectly.... Except cooking. About 27 kitchen were blow up by him." The professor said.

"Hmm... Interesting." Mr.Lee said.

After a really good couple minutes of silent the commander snap his finger.

"I will take him." Mr.Lee said.

Take him? What is this black market? Who the are you to take someone by snapping your fingers?

"I can tell that he is useful for war, assassin and more. I will train him more and of course cooking too." Mr.Lee said.

"Alright then it settled. I will sent him to the secret army base tomorrow morning." The professor said.

"Thank you for your help professor." Mr.Lee said.

They both left the room. Only me and the boy from the other side left.

So wait... He is sold to the army? IN THAT AGE?! THAT WAS CRAZY!! HE IS STILL YOUNG!

What's wrong with community these days? I really want to sent a nuclear bomb everywhere.

The boy still standing and he didn't move AT ALL.

I want to help him but this is just a dream. What should I do? Shout like other kdrama? Hit everything like in the movie. In your dream. That's all just a waste of time.

I decided to stroll around. When I was about to open the door I hear a faint voice.

"p....l....e....h....e.....m....."

I don't know if I heard it right but it sounds weird to me.

When I reach the knob suddenly I felt dizzy. My vision started to get dark. I took a glance at the boy. His dark and dead orbs stare right to my eyes as if he really need help. And my vision turn black.

No one' pov

Jena shut her eyes opened and immediately stand up. She breathe heavily and tried to catch some oxygen.

And she just realized... She is standing in the middle of an empty room. White empty room. She look around. She decided to pinch her cheek as hard as she can. And to her surprise she didn't feel anything.

"Yup this is a dream." Jena said to herself. Jena started to walk towards a door. She hold the knob. She take some breathe and then open the door.

She push herself in and look the surrounding. Not the same hallway like in her first dream. But look lowkey familiar to her.

Jena look at the empty yet familiar hallway. Suddenly she heard a voice.

"Jena..... Here.... In.... Here...."

The voice sounds so faint. Jena have a debate with herself between go towards the voice or walk to another direction.

There are two ways she can go. Between her left or right. And the voice coming for left. Jena thought of go to another direction. She wants to see where the other way will bring her.

She walked towards her right. The faint voice slowly fading away. Jena didn't look back and still keep going with her decision. She feel like her heart strongly told her to take that path so she keeps walking.

Until she found a door. It's also look familiar. Suddenly she remembers the day she dream about the door she have dreamed about before. She didn't get to open it so she decided to open it up.

She hold the knob and try to opened it. But no luck. The door locked or it's seem like it didn't want to be opened.

Jena hit the door million times. She tried again and again but the door still stay like that.

"Jena.....help....him...."

Jena widened her eyes. The voice she heard this time different from the voice she heard before. It's the voice she have missed for many years. The voice she hope will always stay beside her. The voice sounds like...

"Jeno hyung?" Jena said.

*

Note: The end of this chapter. And I am so sorry because didn't update like I promised. I have thousand homeworks and I don't know when I will finish it. I will make sure that I will update next week. See you guys soon~💝

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.8K 427 24
Book 1 in the Alpha series "Jeno?" "Yeah?" "I know we are not close... but can... can... ugh" "I will help you" ---- SHORT BOOKS // Gang AU An in...
2.3K 167 21
[COMPLETED] Started: 08/02/23 | End: 08/02/23 | Edited: 09/03/24 "I am sorry" "You think a sorry is enough to fix what happened?! You completely dis...
2.2K 64 21
Book 6 in the Alpha series "Why are you awake?" "Couldn't sleep." "Same." --- SHORT BOOKS // Gang AU When she finds herself lonely she finally gives...
104K 4.6K 30
Lonely, introverted orphan Yoon Eunbyeol downloads a dating hotline in hopes of making new friends as she starts university. As weird events start to...