Indifference

By behzingasidemen

She was a nurse trying her best to adapt to the London lifestyle He was a famous YouTuber. When a friends hol... More

❣️Introductions❣️
❣️OnE
❣️TwO
❣️ThReE
❣️FoUr
❣️FiVe
❣️SiX
❣️SeVeN
❣️EiGhT
❣️NInE
❣️TeN
❣️ElEvEn
❣️TwElVe
❣️FoUrTeEn
❣️FiFTEen
❣️SiXTeeN
❣️SeVeNteEn
❣️EiGhtEen
Important update
❣️NiNeteeN
❣️TweNtY
💫Mental health💫
❣️TwEnTY-OnE
❣️TweNTy-Two
❣️TwENTY-Three
❣️update-pending
❣️TweNty-FOuR
Makeup 😏
Twenty-five

❣️ThIrtEEn

4.8K 66 1
By behzingasidemen

It's 1am. I'm tired. This is sloppy but lil bit of Harry/Addelyn for you guys!

~~~~~~

"Yeah, back home. Theres 2 of the little fuckers" Harry shivered opening the villa door with his key as Addelyn rushed through.

"What are their names?" Addelyn was intrigued now.

The whole cab ride back her and Harry had spoken briefly about siblings.

"Rosie and Josh. Rosies a little younger than me and Josh is like 6 maybe 7 years younger. I'm too far gone to remember" he mumbled drearily.

"I have 2 brothers. Both older" she smiled at him "Alfie and Kai"

"We had a dog called alfie" he made the statement.

Shortly after, he'd tumbled over one of the seats in the hallway, slipping onto his back because of his wet feet.

"We should totally make a slip and slide" she insisted her eyes glistening as they met his.

"Your dress is literally sticking to you, and has blood all over it. Get changed first"

"Nah don't be a pussy haz, get the soap"

"Call me a pussy again and I'll put ye'r in the fuckin bin" he shook his hands in mockery.

"Here's some" she squealed grabbing the liquid and squirting it down the perimeter of the hallway.

Other than the dining room the house was connected through an array of corridors and hallways. The two were taking advantage of this. Seeing as they'd taken a cab home, they were the first two back and the rest who came home earlier were clearly asleep in bed, or so they assumed since nobody had come down at the commotion they had made as they came back.

"Come on, push me" Addelyn insisted.

"No, run and slide. It's not that hard you melon"

"You try first"

"Edz, I'm already sat down I can't move" he laughed, one that he usually made when he'd been defeated.

With it, she ran across the length of the hall, disappointed when she didn't slide as far as she'd expected.

"Aha, that's what we need" she grabbed a cup and filled it "water"

It was true. The two had become reckless in attempt to aid their fun and the hallway had become foamy and soapy. The damage wasn't heavy however and could be cleaned up in minutes and for the pair it was utter bliss as Harry finally stood up.

"3-2-1. Go"

Both held hands as they ran, each trying to steady each other and gasped at the end as the door opened, both of them falling to the ground, Harry's elbow making its way into Addelyn's face as her nose bust...again.

"Fuckin hell bog, you've floored her" Ethan shrieked trying to steady himself on the slippery surface "you good love"

"Yeah I'm fine" she laughed unevenly.

Her nose had suffered quite an impact tonight and she was more than satisfied that her and Harry were on even terms of attempting to break each others.

"Yo, what is all this shit man" JJ walked through the house "I'm going to bed, fuck dealing with this"

"No, JJ stay. Look it's a slip and slide" Simon insisted trying to drag his friend down the hall "shit. Tate what happened to your nose"

"I think bog's fuckin broke it"

"I fell at the pier and bust it and then he elbowed me and it went again" she laughed holding the hem of her dress against it "it's no biggie, I'm a man"

"She the man" Harry boomed grabbing her head and pulling it to his chest "built of steel aren't you girl"

Freezy was busy now in the living room with Lux, Gib and the two girls who had come back with them and JJ, Simon, Ethan Harry and Addelyn had all ended up in the hallway, a few of them sat at table chairs as they took turns throwing themselves down the hallway.

It was dangerous really, none of them were staying on their feet through the ordeal, JJ running directly at Simons legs not long after he'd set off, making his legs bend and him crash to the ground, his shoulders rolling against the floor with a thud.

"Ay yo bro, what are you doing" Simon rubbed his elbows wearily "that fuckin hurt"

"You're soft minter" Addelyn teased "little baby"

"Watch the next round you go on I'm taking you straight down" he challenged.

"Careful of her nose Si, don't hurt her" Harry interfered.

Ethan grabbed onto the boys shoulder supportively. He could read his best friend more than anyone, even Freezy at times and it was nice seeing Harry being so open and carefree, especially around girls. Usually he was a stammering mess but as she came past each time she'd completed a round, he either accepted her into a hug or give her a firm high five. He had no shyness around the girl, even within the matters of a few hours. She'd made him feel comfortable and Ethan was happy about it.

"There's blood near the door you know" Freezy grabbed the back of his neck "whose is it"

"Just mine" Addelyn held her hand up "it's no biggie"

"It looks like quite a lot. T the shirt was soaked, I thought it was Harry's"

"No he just borrowed me a shirt"

"I see I see"

"Girl. Your dress is soaked, what have you been doing" Ria joked walking into the large hallway.

The commotion had been taken into the kitchen now as they all sat and conversed, Josh must have taken himself to bed a long time ago, the same with Tobi and Vikk. In fairness when Ethan looked at it logically, the intensity of the room probably wouldn't have been their style anyways. The three of them had always been more reserved and quiet.

"Come run down it with me" Addelyn insisted pulling her new friends hand.

"I've got no clothes. I'll be soaked" She put her bag down on the counter.

"I've got clothes, you can have those" she insisted "come on"

With it, the girls smiled beside each other running and collapsing at the end. Lux cheered them on gleefully, arm wrapped around Charley who seemed comfortable in his presence. She was eating some form of takeout and Addelyn was hungry also. She'd not eaten other than the croissants and pizza so it was no wonder that the alcohol had completely floored her.

"Please feed me some" Addelyn begged standing in front of lux expectantly.

"It's not my food Kidda" he laughed putting his free arm around her, embracing her in a hug.

His eyes shot to Harry, in attempt to send him a reassuring look but he seemed rather content and enjoying the company of Simon and JJ who were both trying to wrestle on the soaked floor.

"I've got to admit fellas, it's been a bangin first night" Ethan admitted clanking his bottle off the table.

"It has" Addelyn admitted "Ria, should we go get changed"

"Yeah! Let's go"

With it, she threw herself down the hallway, toppling on top of all 3 guys as Harry arched his back and she flipped completely over him, smacking the back of her head off JJ's.

"Ow" she laughed rubbing the back of her head "your head is big"

"Bro, relax. It's not"

Addelyn left for the stairs with Ria leaving Harry's eyes trailing after her. He hadn't asked if she was ok.

"Honestly Harry, whatever you did to the girl, you've made her come out of her shell" JJ said sitting on the wet floor beside him "she seemed a little down at the start of the night but she seemed so much happier just then. She's a laugh, I'm glad we let Talia get the ticket for her now"

"Same you know" Ethan had joined them on the floor "she tries her hardest to get on with absolutely anyone. She's a decent little lady her Bog"

"I've cracked her in the skull twice boys" he admitted shamefully "probably gonna hate me in the morning"

"What even happened"

"We went into the beach at the pier" he shrugged

"You what"

"Fully clothed?"

"Yeah boys, she seemed too happy to say no. So I did. We got a cab back shortly after I fucked her nose up"

"There was a lot of blood to be honest" Freezy spectated the four on the floor.

"I think it's just the t shirt" Harry shrugged "its white and all"

"Mate, I'm flopped. I'm going to bed" Freezy ruffled Harry's hair from behind.

"I think we're going to call it a day too" Lux announced helping Charley through the crowd.

"Happy porking" Ethan smiled.

"I'll be in the bins all tomorrow if I don't call it a day now boys" Harry told the boys, unzipping his jacket and throwing it in the corner, exposing his bare chest "night"

"Night"

He'd managed his way up the stairs easily and found himself heading to the bathroom. His room was the smallest, and he was positive only the couples had en-suites and he was Harry. Single Harry.

He grabbed one of the new toothbrushes from the wash bag and brushed his teeth thoroughly. That was the routine on holiday. Usually someone, that someone being Josh would always pack a bag of extra toothbrushes so nobody lost theirs abroad. Most of them had electric ones also and different countries had different plug sockets.

He'd dried his hair with a towel, rinsing it over the bath with the shower head moments before to rid the soap and excess blood and set off down the hallway.

He could call by Addelyns room and say goodnight. Sure Ria was in there but he didn't mind speaking to her, she seemed pleasant and had been so friendly towards Addelyn the full night when all the girls were ignoring her.

With it, he made his way down the hall  pushing the door slightly ajar, not bothering knocking like he usually would as he opened the door ready to say goodnight. The sight melted his heart as he seen it in front of him.

Addelyn was now changed into pyjamas, some long sleeved pattern ones with pants and Cute Bambi slippers and she had her arm sprawled across Ria, who was pressed up against the pillow, also asleep in a dressing gown.

Why was she so friendly and welcoming to everyone? Harry knew the girl was special and unique the moment she'd tried to redeem herself with the hoodie. He knew she was pure, and he knew deep down somewhere he'd ruin it just by being himself. But he was drawn to her. 24 hours in and he was fascinated. It scared him, it really did. The last time he loved, he got hurt and it scared him to think the polite friendly girl who handed him the sweater as a get well soon present was capable of doing that to him. He couldn't stop himself, it was a bad idea surely but as he said, he couldn't stop himself.

Aw. Little Harry has a crush.

Boggo man!

Written : 2nd may 2021
Published : 2nd may 2021
Word count : 1840

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 2.1K 70
From an insta post, to meeting in person. Follow Harry and Lacey on their cute little adventure to love. Short Chapters x
261K 2.9K 113
Layla, a 20 year old Youtuber from Australia decides to move her lifestyle and career overseas to London. Upon moving and settling in with one of her...
8.9K 179 65
"For the first, and only time in his life, Harry wished he could trade places." Navigating distance wasn't a problem, and Harry wanted it to work mor...
203K 2.3K 35
Being the younger sister of one of the biggest YouTubers isn't as great as you think... ex specially when you have to live with his older mates... an...