π”½π•’π•šπ•£π•ͺπ•₯𝕒𝕝𝕖 β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯οΏ½...

By Azure_Rose010

"π™³πš˜ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πš πš‘πš’ 𝙸'πš– πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πšŠπš•πš’πšŸπšŽ πšŠπšπšπšŽπš› πšŠπš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πš’πšŽπšŠπš›πšœ? 𝚈𝚎𝚊... More

Character information
Chapter 2: Delightful more screaming..
Chapter 3: The academy of drama
Chapter 4: Graduation day: Flunk or pass?
Chapter 5: Oh great... its the closest perv
Thank you!!
Chapter 6: The test of idiots
Another new story...
I am deleting the other story
Chapter 7: Nymphs back in business!
Chapter 8: Hedgehog and nightmares?
Chapter 9: C-rank mission
Chapter 10: This could not get any worse!(part 1)
Chapter 11:This could not get any worse! (Part 2)
Request
Chapter 12: Thank you
Changing the name of the story
Chapter 13: Cow man and snowflake
Hiatus
Announcement
(Special) Team 7 as...... what!?
Chapter 14: Tree climbing and questions
Chapter 15: Round two humans!
Chapter 16: An acquaintance?
Chapter 17: Another Uchiha
Chapter 18: New rivals
πŸŽ„Christmas: 2021πŸŽ„
Chapter 19: The Chunin exams
A/n: New Story in progress
Chapter 20: Rage
Chapter 21: Interrogation
Chapter 22: Can't catch a breath
Chapter 23: Nuisances
Chapter 24: Can I die again?
Chapter 25: Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the biggest cheater of all?
Chapter 26: Slow unraverling secrets
I have a question to all.
Chapter 27: Busting out of prison for the billionth time

Chapter 1: A Whole New world

4.8K 77 10
By Azure_Rose010

It was a peaceful day at alfea college for fairies. It was almost at the end of the midterms and two very special fairies were teaching their class right at this moment. Who is teaching the class you may ask: Crown princesses Daphne of Domino and Nerida of Oceania.

Then school bell rang, many students cheered and sighed in relif that class was over.

Until Daphne decided to ruin it. "Alright class, make sure to study about the war between giants and elves, you will be tested next week. It will count a lot for your grade." Daphne reminded her students.

On cue all the students groaned since they had another addition on their already busy plate, the Daphne giggled at the students reaction but Nerida was the opposite, she just shrugged and went back to grading boring papers.

After the students left the classroom daphne was sorting all the books back. While Nerida was grading papers while listening to a book podcast. She does love books but she doesn't like to read some books. *cough* workbooks *cough*.

"Hey N!" Daphne called.

"What?" Answered Nerida not taking her eyes off her papers.

"Let's get some refreshments later at magix city!" Daphne suggested.

"Sure whatever." The professor set her flying papers fown including her glass dip pen and went over the the blonde princess who opened a portal to magix city.

Time skip

After getting some delicious snacks and drinks, they decided to relax at a park and talked about school, and the good memories when they were young.

"I am glad that the students are doing well although I think you're going to hard on them." Daphne said while taking a sip of her drink.

"Don't blame me. Headmistress gave us a list of things for us to assign." Nerida reasoned and then took a bite of her pizza.

"But seriously, why did Faragonda appoint me to be a magic teacher!? I mean she knows about my terrible ass grades from the past yet she forced me to be a teacher." Nerida grumbled and took a chunk of her pizza.

"I know you hate it but, I can't do this without you!"

"Yes you can goldie, unlike me you had perfect grades and never failed a test in your life." Nerida pointed out.

"Still, you need to calm down. You're acting like Professor Rumplestiltskin!" Daphne pointed out.

Unbeknownst to the fairies who were to busy bickering with each other there was a cloaked figure watching them.

"Now."

Suddenly there were two vortexes under them and they were sucked into it. They tried to grab on to each other but the vortex was to strong so they were separated.

"What?! I can't use my powers!"

"Me Neither!"

"Shit!"

Nerida planted her feet with ice and both of them tried to close the vortex but the hooded figure snapped their fingers and black tentacles grabbed the nymphs and they got sucked into the black hole. All thats left was splaters of food and drinks like a crime scene.

Nerida's pov

'What the hell.... what was that' I thought while trying to get my eyes to open. After a while I opened my eyes the sunlight pierced into my eyes making me wince from the brightness.

I stood up and saw a forest? Wait a second I was at the park with Daphne talking.... wait where is Daphne?!

I looked left and right but did not see any sign of her. I hope that she is ok.....

"Alright then I will find a wa- wait why does my voice sound like a child?" I wondered, then I saw a pond and quickly went to it, I was shocked, my 19-year old body has shrunk down to a 14 year old!

'MOTHER FU-!'

We will be right back.....

'Ok... calm down, this is not the problem right now, You need to contact daphne.' I thought then I concentrated my magic in my mind and tried to find the essence of my friend but I couldn't do it

"Okay okay, lets take a deep breath and- Nymphix of course." I exclaimed.

I closed my eyes and concentrated again, "Nymphix!"

But nothing happened again. I was in disbelief, what was happening?!

"Nymphix! NYMPHIX!" I tried again but I couldn't transform into my strongest form then I tried to use my other forms like sirenix, charmix, beliveix, enchantix, and other forms but I couldn't transform into either of them.

"Ok then let's just try and contact Daphne." I closed my eyes and concentrated with my telepathy but I kept hearing a loud ringging in my ears and mind. I quickly opened my eyes and covered my ears in pain.

I groaned and I took deep breaths, once the terrible ringging died down I laid back down on the grass and sighed in irritation.

Great, just great I'm in an unknown place, I can't transform to any of my fairy forms and I even tried to make portals back but every time i enter it i get denied and fly back. Why does this always happen?

I got up and looked at the clear sky. "God, please be okay Daphne... I can't lose you too." I pleaded while looking up.

I walked around the forest for quite some time it felt like I was going in circles. But each step I made my stomach churned, and not in a good way. Then I felt a surge of earth magic flow through me.

"Something doesn't feel right..." I mumbled.

Then I heard a loud boom. 'What in heavens....' then my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a roar, it was familiar but I didn't waste any time.

"Okay all you have to do is teleport, that's easy right?!"

'And..Now!' I felt being shifted to another direction and when I opened my eyes I saw a lot of trees cut down.

"Yes! It worked oh thank the stars!" I sighed in relief.

Then I ran where the sound came from and i couldn't believe my eyes it was a titan, those creatures very difficult to defeat for an Enchantix fairy, and looking at the creature, it is a nature type, but the question is how did it get here? And why is their eyes purple?

I was about to go to fight the monster but i saw a kunai aiming straight to the titan. I got a closer i saw humans that they were all wearing some type of headbands that has a symbol that looks like a leaf. They were performing some hand signs and some of them had one out of the 4 elements spells on their hands or their mouth, even the ground.

Is that Magic? No, it's powerful but it doesn't feel like magic at all.

I looked closer to my left and thankfully it looks like the village behind them has been untouched from the spells and attacks from the earth beast.

"Fire release: Flame bullet!"

"Water style: Water dragon jutsu!"

"Earth release: Rock lodging Destruction!"

The headband people went all out and it made a large dust and covered their sights But when the smoke cleared the nature titan was still standing, I could feel its anger growing by each attack.

Their powers.... is exactly like his.

I shook my head, it's not the time to get distracted.

There were some wounds but the titian quickly regenerated and roared loudly angrily and shooted huge thorns to the humans, most of them dogged but some got affected by it.

'Oh no it's almost at their final level.' I clenched my fist, I want to help them but I need to be cautious showing my powers.

"Its not getting affected of any jutsus?! Just what the hell is this thing?!" One of the humans yelled.

"What do we do?!"

Jutsus.....? The hell are those? But my thoughts were interrupted when the beast paused then roared loudly and turned to my direction and then send sharp rocks at me. I created a barrier and deflected them and two of then hit its arm.

'Thank god that I didn't lose all of my powers. I should've stayed home.... Oh well, lets fuck him up!'

Third Pov

"Something else is coming!" A sensory ninja shouted.

Just then Nerida came out of the shadows and glared at the titan, while preparing to attack with her magic. She started to crack her knuckles and warm up.

"Alright you big wuss, let's get this over with!" Nerida smirked and she levitated above, dodging the flying trees coming her way.

Nerida scoffed, "Pathetic... Is throwing trees and rocks all you can do?! I've meet stronger titans!"

The Titan screeched, "You! Make, Berilo mad!" The titan shouted.

"Berlio? Really? What kind of name is that. I mean I get that your green in all but seriously your mama really named you after a color, what's next? naming your kid yellow." Nerida taunted as she put a hand on her hip and flipped off the creature.

The titan snapped and dark purple magic started to form around the beast, black vines and needles with bucklebee poison inside shooted at Nerida's direction.

"Serpent's current!" A huge serpent with a fast water current deflected the attacts and it hit the stomach of the monster and rolled 30 ft on the ground. But then snapped off the trees from the ground and sharpened the roots then threw it to Nerida who dodged them with ease.

"Really? Where is the dark magic you used." Nerida taunted giving him a mocking sad look.

The creature growled and roared loudly creating a large sound wave. Nerida only just stood there and listen to the sound wave. When it stoped she jumped infront of the shinobis that were worried for her safety. Then one ninja called out for her.

"Oi! Kid get out of here, we can handle it!"

"Yeah! You're going to get hurt!"

Nerida scoffed, the titan tried to punch her but Nerida caught it effortlessly and looked at the shocked shinobis, "You can handle it? YOU CAN HANDLE IT?!"

"I've been watching and none of your attacks were affecting the titan and you all look stressed." She gave them a terrifying glare and her eyes glowed, her glare made the people infront flinch.

"Oh and what ever y'all doing was affecting it but... that didn't work did it? No. So what the hell do you mean that any of you can handle that piece of shit?!" Nerida yelled, then she used as much of her strength in her teenage body and threw the titan over foward a good five hundred yards.

Then Nerida turned to the beast and in inhuman speed she punched its face and then sent another spell wounding its legs.

Nerida gasped in delight and then smiled, "Sweet! Alright then, let's try and used this as the finishing move!"

"Aquasma Bonds!" A blast of multi colored aura warp started to surround the titan's throat and then rapped it around it's body, restraining it.

'Gotcha!'

"S-sugoi! Her attacks affecting the monster!" One of the headband people said.

"What are those attacks i don't sense any chakra in them?!"

"Who ever she is that girl is weaking that thing!"

Unfortunately the titan broke free, Nerida frowned but she got ready and charged at the titan. They started attacking each other. Blasts of spells from the titan covered the entire entrance of Konoha. While Nerida did her best and avoid the attacks that were coming her way, while trying other methods to activate other spells she can use without her fairy forms.

Unbeknownst to her, an old man was watching the young warrior princess fight the creature in awe then one of the the shinobis spoke to them.

"Lord hokage!" The old man turned to see a shinobi bowed in respect.

"Who is that young lady Iruka?" The hokage asked while watching the scene in front of him.

"We don't know, the beast suddenly attacked to the other direction then she came out and started to fight the beast one on one, it also seems that she knows a lot about the creature, and it just seems that she is very skilled she used some jutsus without handsigns." Iruka explained, then he turned his head and looked at her in awe, he could feel a powerful energy seeping through her.

"Doing jutsus without handsigns at that young of an age? Just who is this girl?" The old man thought.

They watched in awe as the nymph gracefully dodges the incoming attacks. And each time she dogged the titan got more angry. The titan sent a punch above and Nerdia avoided the attack panting.

'I forgot how small I was when I was fourteen." Nerida thought, she felt a harsh kick from the titan on her stomach, crushing a rib or two, and blood started come out of her mouth.

Nerida was sent flying back and landed on the ground rolling until she got up back on her feet and wipped the blood off of her mouth and chin.

'Shit, how can I defeat this bitch... if I was in my 19-year old body I would've killed him in less than a minute.' Nerida looked at the titan and studited his movements, the titan accidentally stepped on a small flame that one of the shinobi's blasted at him. He roared in pain and stepped back in pain.

'That's It, lord give me the strength.' Nerida concentrated as hard as she could to activate her magic then....

"I call upon then element of fire: Scaleing metor shower!" Nerida yelled then extened her hands above her head, a large blast of metor stones, covered in colorful flames came out of her hands and made a direct hit on the titan, it also created a large explosion, thankfully she created a barrier with the magic she has left for the humans so they won't get injured.

After the smoke died down The earth titan was laying on the ground unconscious.

Then she summoned a gold rope ans tied the titan, the rope is actually stronger than steel so the creature will not have and easy time to escape. Flora once made the ropes out of her magic with vines.

'I should treat Flora something nice.' Nerida thought mentally thanking Flora.

Nerida turned around and saw many people with their mouths hanging open with shocked eyes. The barrier started to crack and then it shattered, the pieces of the barrier fadded into fairy dust that healed the wounds of the injured. The people were amazed and they had smiles forming on their faces.

Just then an old man came out of the crowd.

"I thank you young lady for protecting my village and its civilians, but may we have a chat?" the hokage requested.

Nerida was hesitant but obliged.

❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎❄︎

"So you're telling me that you come from another place far away?"

"For the last time yes I'm from a small far away village and I was traveling around the lands." Nerida scowled.

'Geez, stop repeating the same question over and over again..'

She just wants to get out here. Even though she doesn't want to lie, she doesn't trust these humans or anyone. She is alone and she is not going to tell information about them.

But she also saw two spirits in the office one of them had long brown hair, red armor, and he had a head band that looked like just like the rest of the shinobis and had a darker skin color, while the other had short white hair 3 red scars on his face and has an serious expression, and had fair skin.

"Brother she has a strange aura around her, and it is extremely strong." The eldest said to his brother.

The youngest sighed "Aniki, don't get attached, She may have saved the village from the beast but who knows what she will do."

'Yo.' The brothers snapped out of their thoughts and began to look around the office, until their eyes landed on Nerida.

'Is that you talking to us young girl'

'No it's your mom, Anyways my telepathy works so bye.'

'Huh?'

'Wait what-'

'Our mom's dead-'

'I would love to stay and chat, but I have to reason with the old man, bye.'

'Wai-'

Before the brothers could ask more questions, Nerida deactivated her telepathy spell and faced the old man who was still processing the information that she said.

"Are you able to go back to your home?" Hiruzen asked.

The nymph shook her head. "I am afraid i can't, I lost my way here, and my map got soaked, so i guess that I'm stuck here, unfortunately, with you humans."

"Humans? Aren't you human?" One of the ninjas asked.

Nerida tensed, 'Fuck I screwed up.'

"Oh wow did I say that? Sorry... I meant you guys." Nerida awkwardly laughed dryly.

"Anyways, can I leave now?" Nerida pointed at the door.

"No, But I have something to ask you?"

"Oh uh... nooooo?" Nerida declined.

"How old are you?" Hiruzen asked.

"Oh I'm niiiiiiiiiiiiifourteen! Fourteen." Nerida quickly said, almost saying her actual age. The hokage rose a brow but brushed it off, thinking a young woman like her traveling for so long, she is exhausted.

"Hm, that's not bad. I would like to request that you to attend our ninja academy here in Konohagakure."

"Oh okay- Wait what..??" Nerida's brain was now malfunctioning.

'I would rather die than go back to school!' Nerida thought.

"Actually I would much rather-"

"Your powers are unique and unusual and you hold a lot of potential. But also if you're going to travel, you need to expand your knowledge and survial." The hokage ordered and cut Nerida off.

'So Rude, and I'm older than you.' Nerida thought.

"Haha no. Oh no no no no no." Nerida shook her head.

"Listen mr or was it lord- whatever, I won't go to this academy again since I already graduated (suprisingly) besides I really should get going." Nerida said tried to back away but she heard the door shut. And the nymph cursed under her breath.

If she beats them, then she will be deemed as a threat. Which will be extremely troublesome.

"But do you have a place to stay?" The hokage asked.

"Excuse me?" Nerida was dumbfounded, was he trying to bribe her in?!

Nonetheless a stranger?!

But then again she dosen't and she knows nothing about this world, their habitats, environments, or their ways. Staying here would let her learn about how this universe works.

But is it worth the risk of letting them find out who she really is?

Nerida was about to decline until her necklace started to glow.

"Stay... Nerida, stay." A voice suddenly called.

".....Fine."

Nerida then asked where her apartment was and she was given a map and a key. She said her thanks then she looked back and signaled the brothers to come with her, they looked at each other and nodded, soon they catched up with her and then Nerida teleported to her apartment location.

She is way to lazy to walk.

They were in front of the apartment door and when she opened the door, the living room had a couch, a small table in front of the couch. The kitchen had a dining table with some chairs and were empty.

When she went in the bedrooms, she saw a king size bed with white sheets & a blanket with 2 large pillows.

Nerida literally had small sparkles in her eyes while the brothers were looking around and observing the nymph, why did she signaled them to come with her.

Nerida snapped out of her thoughts and turned to the 2 deceased hokages.

"You two bimbos must be wondering why i told you to come with me right?" The brothers nodded.

"Would you not call us bimbos?!" Tobirama shouted at the nymph.

"Nah."

"Why you-"

"Brother... calm down."

Nerida sighed and straightened her back, ignoring the pain that hurts like hell.

But before could speak hashirama interrupted her.

"But before you say anything, my name is Hashirama Senju, and this is my younger brother Tobriama, and you don't have to introduce yourself we know your name: Nerida Alanis right?" The fairy gave a nod.

"Its nice to meet you, and now could i tell you why i told you both to come with me? Or are we all just going to sit here and chit chat useless shit?" Nerida looked up to them, and they nodded.

'She needs to stop swearing.' The brothers thought.

"The reason why I told you to come with me is because.... to tell me more about this place. I know you don't trust me especially mr.grumpy pants over here" Nerida said pointing at Tobriama.

"You little brat-" Tobirama's face was starting to turn red.

"Of course! You need to know where you're going right?" Hashirama was sweating while trying to calm down his younger.

"What are you really implying, brat?" Tobriama asked sternly narrowing his eyes.

"Tobi..."

Nerida sighed "All i am saying is that that I don't want to harm anyone alright. I just want to go home that's it. But as you can see if I leave I guarentee that I will be labeled as a criminal or a suspicious person."

The two brothers looked at each other. She kinda had a point. Hashirama looked like that he doesn't know what to do while Tobriama looked neutral.

"Okay... so uh, what are your powers?" Hashirama was curious about the fairy, never in his life he ever seen such power nor he thought it existed.

Tobriama was a genius in his years of being a shinobi and created many jutsus that ninjas used today, but this is something new.

Nerida then started to make up about things about her powers where she was trained to do things very differently than what they do here.

Hashirama was interested while Tobirama was examining the girl. She had really pale skin but what really surprised the second hokage was the fact that she was a bit frail and her waist was small like small. Her white and blue hair only went past a little bit of her shoulders. Her eyes were a beautiful crystal blue like ice. And yet she had an enormous amount of power and strength.

But Tobriama knows better not to underestimate people by their looks and powers. One of the grave mistakes a person can make. But he and his brother can't deny, she is very beautiful like soft snow.

"Okay, now enough about me, what about the two of you?" Nerida asked.

Hashirama beamed and started to tell her about konoha and when they were alive. Being the first and second hokage, the wars, challenges and how it came to be. They even told her about the other great villages and the smaller ones. He looked like an excited puppy while explaining and had sunlight beaming around him.

"Then when we died, instead of going back to the after life and staying, We've decided to watch over the village and Hiruzen. And see the future generation of shinobis."

"But we've came back here two days ago." Tobriama said.

"I see." Nerida crossed her arms and began to think.

'Okay, now I kinda know about this place a little now I need to know to way home.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And why I'm here in the first place.'

A/N- Sorry that the changes are taking long, I was caught up watching squid game. I love that show. And please do not steal mine or any books from other people, i think it is illegal to do that, and please if you don't want to have your book stolen make sure that the copyright is 'All rights reserved'. And i made up the magic ninja part

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 58 22
What is a Shinobi? Misaki often finds herself questioning that. From a small village, she had no choice but to become a ninja. Her leader needed her...
158K 7.8K 60
*****book one of Kunoichi series***** Reader X Various Characters (Naruto Verse) I have no memories before the day I met Minato and Kushina. I was...
39.5K 1.6K 38
(Y/n) has always loved the Naruto anime but never could have predicted that they would be magically transported into the Naruto world! Armed with her...
50.9K 1.2K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...