๐ƒ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž [ ๐.๐‘...

By russiansessence

Tony Stark is the only person who gave you a new second chance in your life to join the Avengers. At first yo... More

Chapter 2: Stark's Party
Chapter 3: 7 minutes in Heaven
Chapter 4: unexpected morning
Chapter 5: Training session
Chapter 6: Team mate boundaries
Chapter 7: Jealousy?
Chapter 8: Getting along
Chapter 9: Time is short
Chapter 10: According to the plan
Chapter 11: I'm sorry
Chapter 12: Evil Spawn and Cheeseburgers
Chapter 13: New Alliance
A/N New Book!
Chapter 14: Friend or Enemy?
Chapter 15: Never make a bet with a Mikaelson
A/N New book!
Chapter 16: the match maker

Chapter 1: The new Avenger

7.4K 137 92
By russiansessence

A/N: At first this my first story of Natasha x female reader. If there are any grammar mistakes etc. I apologize for that. This story may contain abuse, swearing and also smut. If you don't like any of these or wlw then you should not read it.
For those who read my chapters,
I hope you all enjoy it.

---Y/n Pov---

"Thanks Tony, I really appreciate it but I am not sure if I really fit in here" I said with a concerned voice.

He looked up from my thick file.

"Don't worry about it y/n, you had a tough past and besides you being a Hybrid it's better you stay here and I have faith in you" he said with a smile putting the file aside.

"I just don't want to get anyone in danger because of me well being a Hybrid and about the rest you know" I claimed.

"Hey we got this okey, I already know your powers and what you are and if you need help, I am there for you and I know it won't be easy to control your hunger around us but if you need anything let me know okey" he answers while patting my shoulder.

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you tell them what I am?" I asked while playing nervously with the ring on my finger.

"No not yet, I will tell them later but don't worry about it now," he told with a soothing tone and stands up.

"Now come on, let me introduce you to the team"
he said with a grin and puts his arm around my shoulder, he slightly flinched by the touch of my could shoulder.

"Sorry" I mumbled

"don't apologize it's fine, we will get used to it" he shrugged it off.

We both were on our way to the common room of the Stark Tower.

I ran through my hair with my hand in nervousness before I entered the common room, I could already smell some intense scentes, which drove me crazy. Tony could see how my body began to tense.

"Take a deep breath and be calm, it will be fine" he strokes my shoulder in comfort. Before he opens the door, I took a deep breath and entered with Tony the common room.

"Okey everybody listen up. I want you to introduce our new Avenger y/n Mikaelson her real lastname was Michailow but she only wants to be called Mikaelson, she was born and raised in Russia, but also has lived in Brooklyn and New Orleans before" he announced while clapping his hands together to catch their attention.

Everyone in the room came quickly in front of me and when they saw me, I could see that all of their jaws dropped.

"Holy shit" someone said out of breath.

"Language" warned a tall man with blonde hair.

I looked up and a tall man with middle-long black hair approached me and was staring me up and down.

"Tony there is no way that she is the new Avenger, unbelievable" he said smiling at me.

"I am Loki, God of Mischief" he told me and gave him my hand to shake but instead, he gave a kiss on it and didn't mind at all that my hand was cold.

"It's a honor to meet you, did anyone tell you how gorgeous you are, pretty Lady", he added grinning.

"The honor is also by my side aswell Loki and thanks for the compliment tho" I said smiling and could smell his scent. He had a strong bitter but sweet fragrance.
Also his pulse were beating a kind of
beating fast, which didn't make it easier for me.

Being half vampire and werewolf, it seriously sucks, I thought.

"Loki stop tripping" said an another man coming from the left side to me.

"Hey I am Bucky Barnes and also from Brooklyn" he said with a smile and I took also his metal hand to shake it.
He had blue eyes and looked at me with a soft gaze.

"The Winter Soldier" I said with a grin.

"I am amazed that you know me" he said and I could see he was a flustered
His scent reminded me like the fragrance of Dior Sauvage.

Bucky was still holding my hand and looking deep my eyes.
He blushed a bit from my intimate gaze.

Someone broke the tension by clearing their throat.

"Well it looks like it's my turn now" a woman said, slightly pushing Bucky aside.

A woman who was shorter than me was now standing in front of me.
She had brown hair and her eyes were bright green.
She is really beautiful.

"I am Wanda Maximoff" she said smirking and shaking my hand. I could tell that she had a thick sokovian accent. I felt a strange feeling while shaking her hand but I tried to shake it off.
She analysed my face like she was trying to find an answer. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.
Also I was confused and I couldn't explain why.

I released my hand from her grip.
She looked up to me.

"And this is my twin brother Pietro" she pointed to the silver haired man beside her, they both were similar to each other. They both are really attractive.

"Nice to have a new recruite here also welcome to our team princessa" he said sheepishly while I smiled at him and shook his hand as a greeting.

"You all let that girl breath" the man before said stepping in front of me. He was tall, had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I am Steve Rogers and dito also from Brooklyn" he said while his gaze was lingering up on my body.
He was definitely checking me out.
He was a good looking man, not going to lie, I thought.
I could see that Wanda was smirking a bit and whispered something to her brother and he began to chuckle and I couldn't tell why since I was distracted by Steve who was still looking at me.

I turned to Steve and furrowed my eyebrows to him.

"My eyes are up here Captain" I told him which took him a bit out of guard.

Steve cleared his throat.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to stare that much, I just- it's just- you really have something about you" he began to ramble. I could tell he was really embarrassed.

"It's fine" I said to him.

"Wow such a nice move Steve" said a woman laughing at him.

"Don't mind him, he really doesn't know how to make a move on a woman especially when a woman is that pretty like you" she told facing me.

"I am Agent Sharon Carter" she told me and also shaking my hand like the other members.
She had blonde hair and brown eyes, she was beautiful if I am honest.
She smelt really good though.

"So you know also how to make a good move on a woman?", I asked her with a challenging look.

"Well I would lie if I said that I wouldn't" she said back with a grin.
She was definitely trying to flirt with me.

"I can show you wh-", she wanted to say but was cutt off.

"Enough! take your hands off her Carter, she is not here in this team so everyone can flirt with her", said a harsh voice.

"Why are you so mad or are you jealous I could have her, Romanoff?", Sharon asked challenging.

"It's the last warning Sharon, stop exaggerating", the woman who said was now standing in front of me.

"Whatever", Sharon sighed.

"You both please calm down," said Tony.

Only a couple of centimeters distanced us.
She had the same height as me, she had straight red hair which went almost to her breast.
Her lips had a shade of pink and her eyes had the most beautiful green I have ever seen. They were really bright. I was mesmerized from her. How can be a human so beautiful.
I could feel her warm breath brushing against my skin. It felt like that every part of my nerves were being touched.
She was looking so deep in my eyes that she didn't even blink, I could hear how her breath become heavier and her heartbeat faster.
And her sweet scent was something that drove me completely insane, she smelt like vanilla it was really sweet and intense.
I could hear how her warm blood was rushing through her body. Which made my lung begun slowly to burn. So I bite my lip to suppress my hunger.

It didn't make it all easier for me since I didn't have much control being around many humans especially when someone is standing so close to me.
I felt like someone was staring through my head I shook the feeling off.
She didn't break the eye contact.
I took a quick breath and tried to hold it and took a step backwards and reached my hand towards her.

"It's nice to meet you in person Agent Romanoff", I said offering her a small smile.

She took a small step forward and took my hand to shake it.

"It's nice to meet you aswell y/n Mikaelson", she said.

While she touched me with her warm hand, chills were running down my spine and her warmth vibrated through my whole body.
I began to tense under her touch.
My grip become a bit more tighter than planned and she furrowed her eyebrows in question.

Tony realized the tension between me and Agent Romanoff, so he began to clear his throat to catch her attention.

"Natasha it would be good, if we give our guest some time. I am sure it was a long day for y/n", said Tony.

I tried to release my hand but she was still holding it in a tight grip.

"y/n here is your key", Tony said.

I turned my attention to him and when I realized Natashas grip loosened a bit, I took the chance and slipped my hand from hers.

I was standing in front of Tony and he could already see that I was battling with myself. He handed me the keys.

"Your room is in the same floor as Buckys and Steves", he said to me.

"Thanks Tony", I said with a smile.

"And I am really proud of you, even if it was hard for you now, you could still control it", he whispered so only I could hear it.

"Go get some rest and if you need anything ask Jarvis", he added.

I gave him a nod.
With the keys in my hand I was on my way to my room and almost leaving the common room.
When I heard Natasha saying.

"I could show her, where her room is", she said.

Tony stopped her.

"Natasha I think it's better when she has some time for herself now.
And I have to tell you all something important anyways", told Tony them.

I turned around and saw him directly in the eyes giving him a nod as a permission to tell them.
I breathed slowly out which I was holding the whole time and tried to calm down my nerves.

I turned away and made my way to the elevator, asking Jarvis to be sure not to make a fool out of myself.
As he answered my question which floor my room would be, I thanked him. And stepped out of the elevator and went straight to my room.
I openend the door and I took a look at my room by going around and observing everything that is in the room.
I saw a king sized bed with dark gray sheets in the middle of the room.
There was a big wardrobe and a big TV across from the bed.
Next to the bed was also a table and a chair.
The walls were painted in the white colour.
The bathroom had a big space in it with a bad tub and also a shower cabin.
It really looked comfortable and I saw my suitcases were next to my bed.
I began unpacking my clothes and toiletries and organized everything.
I took my grey coat off and changed into a pair of grey Nike Sweatpants and a black crop hoodie to be more comfortable and I went to bed to lay for a bit.

[meanwhile in the common room]

---Tonys Pov---

"Okey everybody listen up, I really have some important things to tell you all", I said to them and they all took a seat around the table and were waiting for me to start.

I took a deep breath.

"It's about y/n Mikaelson", I started.

And everybody looked at me and I had their attention.

"I know you all thrilled and hearteyes about her which I can absolutely understand because she is a beautiful woman and all, but you all should know it's not easy for her to be close to humans", I said while giving them a careful look especially Natasha.
Who gave me a puzzled gaze.

"What do you mean Tony?", Maria Hill asked me.

I cleared my throat and was holding her file in my hands.

"Because she is not a human", I answered her question.

"Wait- what do you mean she is not a human?", Bucky was asking me now.

"She was captured by Hydra for over 15 years since she was 8 years old, her family sold her to them and tested their experiments to her...", I explained slowly.

"Their experiment methods are..well the most people die after couple weeks.
I am glad, she had enough luck to survive through it.
You said she is not a human then what did Hydra do to her?", asked me Bucky

I took a breath before answering.

"y/n, Mikaelson is a half vampire and half werewolf in other words a Hybrid, she had escaped Hydra twice", I stated.

The most stuff about her past, I didn't plan to tell them for now especially not the one's important, otherwise there would be more questions and y/n pleaded me not to tell them at all for now.
I could see that Wanda's head shot to my direction in question.
My thoughts must caught her attention.
I cursed insidely.

"There is no way that..",Maria said in shock.

Bucky and the rest looked at me in disbelief.

"I can't believe that Hydra did all this to her since she was a child and this over 15 years", Sharon said a bit loud.

"Does she have any powers besides being a Hybrid?", Steve asked curiously.

"Besides her very clear hearing, seeing and smelling abilities and senses like she told me, she does. She has the power of Healing, the weak point is she can heal other people and take their pain away but to heal herself takes a long time, Telekinesis but she can't read minds like Wanda does and she can turn into any person she wants to", answering Steves questions.

"Is Hydra still searching for her?", asked Steve with a concerned voice.

"Yes they are, they see her as their strongest weapon they ever created since her family sold her to them.
We are talking about a powerful creature here. She was their best soldier and not only that they used her to track over dozens people", I said with a serious tone.

It was Natashas turn to say something.

"I can't believe her family just sold her to a cruel organization named Hydra besides we can not let that happen that she falls into their hands again", said Natasha in a harsh tone.

"What about her family now?", asked Steve.

"About her family, I can't tell you that because it's not an easy case and it's not my place to tell, she should tell about that by herself", answering his question.

The group now got more concerned than before and they gave each questioning looks.

"She is in our under protection right?", asked Wanda softly.

I nodded as an answer.

"Then we can also help her to improve her powers", suggested Wanda.

"Of course we can, I have faith in her", I said honestly.
"That's why I want her to be here, she is safe here and no one will ever find her", I added.

"How did you find her anyway Tony?", it was Loki who asked me this.

"Three years ago I heard that there was mass murder in Brooklyn, I was already on my way there, she tried to escape from Hydra agents who have been following her since month's just to catch her. She was not easy to find, she always turned into an another person. It was really hard to keep track on her. It was difficult to convince her to come with me and join us, I just don't want her to regret that. Besides after her boyfriends death, I am not sure how she feels all about this", I explained to them.

"She had a boyfriend, I mean no wonder she really is attractive tho but what happened to him?", it was Bucky who was asking me this.

"When Hydra controlled her, they forced her to kill him by herself..", I said barely.

They all took a sharp breath.

When I saw that Steve wanted to ask something I cut him up.

"Okey everybody that's enough for now,
to sum up also I planned a little welcome party for y/n, so it would distract her and feel welcomed here".
"About all the other things we will all talk about it together later.
Now you all free to whatever you all want to do and everyone has to come this evenin, no discussion", I ended the conversation.
I saw that everyone was standing up from the table except Natasha who was still sitting.

"Bucky please come to me", I ordered him and he followed me to the next room.
"Can you do me a favor?", I asked him.

He nodded.
"Yes what should I do?".

I went to the fridge took a blood bag and a glass and handed him.

"Can you make sure she drinks of it, she probably is hungry and I could see that she was a bit overwhelmed, I think that she struggles with everything being around us. And if she needs more then she can always ask me for it", I told him.

Bucky nodded.
"Yes sure I will try Tony", he confirmed

"Before I forget, give her this phone too, i saved our numbers in there, in case if something happens", giving him all the stuff.
"And keep this conversation between us".

"Alright will do Tony", he said leaving the room.

I turned around just to find that Natasha was staring us the whole time.
I gave her a nod before going over my desk and doing my work.

A/N: that was the end of the first chapter, the 2 nd chapter will come out soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 904 19
Vmin / taekook Top 2 btt 1
97.5K 4.9K 38
ู…ุฑุญุจู‹ุง ุจูƒู… ููŠ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ู„ุงุŒ ูŠุฌุจ ุฃู† ุฃุญุฐุฑูƒ ุฃูˆู„ู‹ุง ู…ู† ูŠุฏุฎู„ ุงู„ู…ู…ู„ูƒุฉ ู„ุง ูŠุฎุฑุฌ ุญูŠู‹ุง. ูŠู…ูƒู†ูƒ ุงู„ู…ุบุงุฏุฑุฉ ุงู„ุขู†.. ุณุฃุชุฑูƒ ู„ูƒ ุจุนุถ ุงู„ูˆู‚ุช ู„ู„ุชููƒูŠุฑ. ุญุณู†ู‹ุง .. ู‚ุฑุฑุชุŸ ู‡ู„ ู‡...
32.8K 2.3K 42
people read the book trust me on this one
30.3K 3K 108
Admin แ€†แ€ฎแ€€ แ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€›แ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ free แ€แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ทแ€™แ€šแ€บ admin แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€™แ€šแ€บแ‹ Start date -21โ€ข4โ€ข2024(Sunday) End date-