Between Rivals |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... More

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
8: Trauma
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

23: Photograph

863 28 19
By btschickenandsprite

Y/n POV :

You sat in a sturdy chair, awaiting the assigned doctor to bring back results.

You held Jeno's hand and he held yours.

Nervous and motionless, you saw the doctor walk in.

She worked for them and was their doctor anytime, anything happened.

"Mr. Lee." She said to Taeyong and he turned to her.

"Yes?"

"They are in a bit of bad condition but they will live."

He sighed a sigh of relief and you felt Jeno squeeze your hand while smiling, letting you know it would be okay.

"Thank god." Yuta said and Kun nodded with him.

You then stood up and spoke. "They will be okay?"

She nodded and spoke again. "I haven't had the chance to acknowledge the damage done but I will in a few days."

You nodded and she excused herself.

"I think we should all call an early night." Kun said and Johnny spoke.

"I think we should think of a plan." He paused. "Before anything else happens."

Taeil spoke up. "Yeah. I mean our friends almost died thanks to Hybe."

"We don't know it was them." Yuta replied.

"Who was it then? Was it an accident? I don't think so."

He paused but continued. "We need to get rid of something."

You knew he wad referring to you. "What?"

"You have caused so many problems. I promised to protect you but I can't anymore. This is too much. I lost one family. I can't lose this one too."

You felt angry. "It's not my fault! I wasn't even driving!"

"You wanted froyo."

Lucas spoke. "No it was Jaehyun's idea."

"Of course you would blame the guy who almost died." Taeil said.

"How is this my fault?" You asked and he stared into your eyes.

"It's your father's fault. If he wouldn't have tested us and made us kill him then he would be alive and running Hybe!"

"....what?" You asked.

Your father was the Hybe leader????

It made no sense but you were to angry to care.

"I don't even know what's going on! Okay? I lost my father and now I find out that he was the leader of Hybe and I can't live without any problems! Maybe it's all my fault. Maybe but I don't even know myself but thanks a lot for making me feel welcome then pushing me out!"

You let it all out and breathed in slowly.

"I can't do this. I can't lie anymore." Taeyong said and rubbed his forehead. "Y/n..."

You tilted your head.

"He is not your father."

You felt a huge confusion and shook your head. "What are you talking about?"

"Listen..."

He said and you sat down.

"I am bringing in some more people to explain but you have to be calm."

You nodded. "When?"

"It's too late now but you'll be staying in Yuta's room tonight. It's important that we keep you alive."

He looked around. "Got that?"

They nodded and you spoke. "Can I just stay alone?"

He thought for a moment and spoke. "Fine. But don't try anything."

You nodded and left the room. There was so much to think about and so little time to do it.

Time Skip~

*Next Day*

You woke up a few hours early for when the so called "men" were supposed to come and you were dressed in something a bit out of your style range.

But since Haechan said it looked good on you, your confidence was boosted.

So maybe the different is good.

You now were sitting in a room with Yuta, Kun and Taeyong waiting.

Soon there came a knock at the door and four guys were welcomed in by Kun.

They sat down and as soon as the first one made eye contact with you he stopped.

"Y/n?" He asked and you were confused.

"You know me?"

He then paused and looked away. Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture.

He handed it to you and it was clearly old.

It was a bit of a tan color and it was folded for so long that the lines were imprinted.

You opened it and it was...you.

You were smiling and you were standing near a tree. It was a picture taken when you were in school.

"How did you get this?"

He spoke. "One of my friends took this of you and spoke to you once. He had this until..."

He paused and the second guy pat him gently on the back.

"...he passed."

You nodded but then you remembered something.

*Flashback*

You were walking out of your high school carrying books until you saw a guy.

He had been staring at you all day and he looked sad.

So you decided to walk up to him.

"Hey!" You said, walking closer.

"Oh...oh sorry. I didn't mean to stare it's just-..."

"Don't worry it's fine. I just want to know what you are up to." You said, smiling.

He smiled warmly and spoke. "You're pretty popular at this school and I wanted to photograph you."

You smiled. "Sure!"

He motioned you to stand near the tree and you did.

You sat down your bag and looked at him. He smiled and hid his face behind the camera.

You smiled and heard the snap of the camera.

He nodded. "Perfect."

Then he said goodbye and left you to walk home.

*End of Flashback*

You then thought for a moment. It was crazy how many things were connected.

"Y/n. Do you know how I said that man wasn't your father?"

You nodded as Taeyong spoke.

"The man who claimed to be your father was actually a worker of your biological father and knew about the inheritance you would be getting from him..."

"He wanted it so he had his men, the Hybe mafia he had in secret, hack into his will and changed it from your name to his."

"Then he killed off your family. Or he thought he did. And he set up a few innocent people and they went to prison."

You were shocked but you had one picture. "He thought he did?"

Yuta nodded. "He missed one person. Your brother."

"I have a brother?"

They all nodded.

Kun spoke. "This is Minho..." He pointed to the guy who handed you the picture.

"Onew." He pointed to the second guy.

The others introduced themselves.

"Taemin."

"Key."

Then you spoke. "So who's my brother?"

You smiled. Maybe you had some family left.

They all had blank faces as Taemin got in his pocket.

"Here."

He handed you a picture and when you opened it you knew immediately who it was.

It was the friend of Minho. It was the guy who was sad. It was the guy who took a picture of you.

"So he's gone?"

They nodded solemnly.

"His name was Jonghyun. He was a really good guy. He knew he was going to be killed so he came to see you and that's why he was sad."

You nodded. "So I don't have a family?"

You were sad and Yuta could see it. He looked sad too.

He looked away and then up at the ceiling.

He was trying to keep his tears from falling.

"I'm so sorry." Onew said and you nodded.

"It's okay." You paused. "I can get over it. But I wish I knew the truth sooner."

You then excused yourself and took both pictures with you. It was like losing everyone in your life.

Now, you not only had no where to go but no one to go to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 518 13
~°•☆•°~ 20 year old beomgyus parents were asking him to get married, he told them he has a bf but he accidentally gave the schools nerds name as his...
73.2K 3.3K 28
Kim Taehyung x Y/N (Female Reader) ▪▪▪▪▪▪ "A love between rich and an average person with so many rejections and regrets " ▪▪▪▪▪▪ ʏ/ɴ: ᴛᴀᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ᴛ...
10.1K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
113K 4.5K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...