Problems- A Bellarke Fanfic

By Blazeheart2

The 100 Fanfic :D Bellamy and Clarke's story as they combat new feeling towards each other and things get to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 15

1.4K 52 5
By Blazeheart2

***Thanks to everyone who has read this Bellarke story so far. I hope you've enjoyed it!***

Clarke's POV:

My hands flew to my neck in panic, scraping frantically. I sucked in air, my body convulsing and arching on the table. I could sense something was different before I realized what it was. I wasn't on a cold table. It was a little softer, which was strange.

I heard voices beside me. I gagged involunarily, but nothing came up. I scratched my neck, trying to find the collar. It wasn't there.

I screeched as hands clasped my wrists, pulling them. My voice was raspy and hardly louder than a whisper.

"No!" I cried. "Fuck off, you bastards!"

I forced open my eyes as I struggled against the person grabbing me. I was weak from starvation, so I probably wasn't doing a thing.

"Clarke, open your eyes!"

The voice was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it. I was still clouded by pain. I forced open my eyes anyway, not sure what to expect.

There was a grey ceiling, metal. It was blurry at first, but it cleared within seconds. A face appeared above me.

I furrowed my brow in bafflement. I felt like I knew who it was, but I couldn't bring myself to remember.

"Clarke! It's okay, you're safe," he said. His face was tanned, and his hair was loose, dark curls.

"Bellamy..." I croaked, finally realizing. This meant.....I wasn't in Mount Weather. What happened?

My throat swelled unexpectedly, and tears welled in my eyes. I didn't know if they were tears of joy that I was saved, or tears of pain of what had happened. I heaved myself into a sitting position, gripping the blanket to my chest. I threw an arm around Bellamy, sobbing.

"Shhhh, Princess."

I felt Bellamy's hand on my bare back, which made me wonder how I got here and who undressed me. I suddenly felt unconscious, and hastily let him go, gathering the blanket around my naked body.

I was also aware how frightening I looked. I looked like a skeleton.

"I'm thirsty," I muttered. Bellamy jumped out of his chair immediately and grabbed a canteen nearby. He handed it to me, and I tried to grab it. My hands were shaking too much, and I couldn't hold it. I glared away in embarrassment. Bellamy took it from me gently, so I glared at him instead. It was abzolutely mortifying.

"It's okay Princess, put your head back a little," He smiled crookedly, which warmed me a bit. I obeyed and watched as he brought the canteen to my lips. I knew enough to take very small sips.

"I'm glad you're back."

I snapped my head around, wincing at the headache. I recognized Octavia after a shot minute of sorting through memories.

"Hey," I rasped. "Where are my clothes?" The white ones or my old clothes, I didn't care, as long as I wasn't exposed.

"Before you start arguing, I had to get the white crap off you because they were dirty." I widened my eyes and glanced between Bellamy and Octavia.

"Don't worry Princess, I left the room," Bellmay smiled reassuringly. I sighed in relief, even chuckling for a second.

The moment was short lived when Octavia continued, "And I had to clean all your wounds." Octavia spoke calmly, but she put emphasis on 'all'. I jerked slightly, wondering if she knew....I looked at her questioningly, my eyes wide and worried. They couldn't know.

Octavia nodded ever so slightly, and I cursed under my breath. I spared a small glance up at Bellamy. I could tell just by the way he was standing that he knew as well. I was well past embarrassed. I would never be able to forget it now becuase they knew.

"Can I just have my damn clothes?" I spat. I no longer wanted to be around anyone. Bellamy reached out to palce a hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I swatted his hand away, and he withdrew it without hesitation. I breathed out shakily, and I felt my bottom lip wobble.

"Your wounds aren't healed enough to put your clothes on," Octavia told me. I glared at her. I felt so exposed. I lay back down on the table, closing my eyes.

"Do you feel like you could eat something?" Bellamy asked quietly.

"I don't think so," I whispered. But then again, my stomach felt raw and shrivelled. I hadn't ate in.....I didn't know. "How long was I gone?"

"Fourteen days. You've been sleeping for two," Bellamy informed me, his eyes serious. Was he actually worried about me? So I haven't ate in more than two weeks.....

"Maybe I can try," I mumbled. I watched him visibly relax.

"Alright-"

"I'll get something," Octavia offered, and rushed out of the dropship. Bellamy sat down and ran his hands over his face, puffing out air.

When she left, Bellamy let out a dry laugh. "Clarke, I was so worried."

I stared at him in surprise. "I thought I was going to die, Bell. And it was so painful..." He leaned forward to be closer. I held my tears back.

"I'm glad you'll recover," Bellamy sighed. I nodded.

"I'm not sure I will...."

"O and I are here, and we'll help. The 100 needs you," Bellamy said. I smiled shyly at him.

"Thanks, Bell."

Before I knew what I was doing, I leaned forward and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 334 23
Story is finished and ready to read This is a The 100 fanfic story. Bellamy and Clarke first meet at the masquerade ball on the ark and may I say it...
36.6K 617 23
It's the end of season 2 and The 100 have made peace with the grounders. SkaiKru are trying to build something lasting; a home. Bellamy and Clarke ar...
66.7K 1K 21
[COMPLETED] Clarke and Bellamy dated before getting sent down to earth. They had a pretty messy breakup, what will happen when they see eachother aga...
13.7K 319 35
Clarke Moves to Mount Weather and has to start a new life at a new school, ArkHigh.Which could be difficult when clarkes past comes and destroys ever...