Young Justice: Threat level M...

由 Oc_Creator_

Raegan Is a 9 year old girl with a vast amount of power and the daughter of two Justice league members. After... 更多

Announcement
Today is the day
A real mission
Welcome to Happy Harbor
Drop Zone
Schooled
Infiltrator
The Shadows
Fate's tower
Unknown power
Back story
Breft
Captain Marvel
Moving
Solo Mission
Homefront
Alpha male
Alpha male P2
Revelation
Revolation
Magic girl
Hunting Red Tornado
False Reality
False Reality Pt. 2
Reality
Aftermath
Forever People
Hey there!
Hey again
Hey for the last time
Halloween fright
Hey guys😄
Separated
Cleaved together
Coldhearted
Mission to Qurac
Coming soon
Image
Numb
Thanksgiving gift
I'm back!
Birthday blowout
Nearing the End
Out in the open
Important update!!
Hanging up the cape
Done
Raegan artwork!
GO READ!!
Book 2!!!

Harm

317 15 7
由 Oc_Creator_

"Much harm left to do." He said walking towards us. "The imps cannot escape harm." He said as we stood up.

"Escaping isn't on the menu." Artemis said shooting an arrow his way.

He used his sword to cut it in half.

I felt a strange- scratch that. I didn't feel anything from this guy. I can sense life and death. And read emotions. It's one of the first things I learned to do. It's the easiest things I can do.

But this guy, I don't feel... anything. The same thing happens when I'm around Klarion. I can't sense him at all.

I used my powers to try and read his aura. I can't see anything. It's just black. All black.

"It's arrows do not impress." He said smiling.

"Fine." Zatanna stood up. "Taeh taht s'nopaew latem!" She said he spell holding her hand out towards Harm.

His sword heated up and turned red. But it didn't affect him in the slightest.

"Neither does its magic, both must do better or suffer harm." He said.

"We get it, your name is Harm." Artemis said with her arrow pointed at him.

"Their ridiculous garb and rudimentary skills indicate instruction from Green Arrow, Green Lantern and Zatara." He said. "Harm will study these three to learn methods for killing their mentors." He said pointing his sword towards us.

"Hohh you did not just threaten my dad." Zatanna looked at him angrily. "Etativel drows ot em!" She yelled out. Harms sword shook in his hand, but it didn't budge.

"It wants Harm's sword? Very well." He threw his sword at Zatanna making her move out of the way.

"Big mistake Harmster!" Artemis said running and shooting her arrows at him.

I flew over to the sword. It's Magic. I always feel strange around magic. And it always has a strange effect on my powers. I touched the sword and it sent me flying back. I crashed into a building falling to the ground and blacking out for a few seconds. I looked up and saw the sword coming at me. I made a sword with my powers and fought it off for a few seconds before it broke mine into pieces.

I saw him blow away Zatanna and Artemis to the ground.

"On second thought, running." Zatanna said.

"Okay, yea. To regroup." Artemis said as we got up running into the ally. Zatanna stood up reciting a spell making fire surround Harm all around. And put some cover between us and him.

"Nice!" Artemis said to Zatanna as we ran off.

"Something I've been practicing since Red Vol-"

"Wait! Who's that?!" Artemis asked turning our attentions to a girl in front of us. She was motioning us to follow her.

"Do you care right now?" Zatanna asked.

"No."

We ran after her into a dead end.

"Where'd she go?" Artemis asked. I felt life energy coming from above us.

"There!" I pointed above us. And there she was waving down at us. I made a panel for the two of them to step on and flew us up on top of the roof.

They hopped off and ran to the girl. Something about her was different. It felt familiar?

"Thanks for the assist, but who are you?" Zatanna asked.

"Secret." She said back.

"That won't cut it, we need answers. Do you know Harm? Does he have any weaknesses?" Artemis asked.

"Secret." She said again.

She pointed behind us and to Harm coming up fast from the next building.

"He's fast. I'll give him that." Artemis said.

She shot an arrow at the water tank on top of the building as Zatanna started an incantation, flooding the water onto Harm and encasing him in ice.

He seemingly broke out very fast.

We went to run away again.

"Where'd little miss secret go?" Artemis asked.

We saw her on the next roof.

"Okay these boots adorable, but for a chase sequence." Zatanna yelled out an incantation as we they jumped from the roof changing her boots.

Harm followed closely behind us throwing a knife at Artemis's bow tearing the string.

"Hold him off while I restring!" She said. I flew up making a brick wall construct and bringing it down on him, only for him to break it on impact. He then ran to Zatanna hitting her out of the way then to Artemis making her draw her hand bow to his face and his sword to hers.

"You wanna play without the toys?" She said to him.

I went to help Zatanna up and when I looked back up he had put his sword away to fight Artemis hand to hand. 

"It tries to bait Harm. Leave Harm weak. But Harm has no weaknesses." He said placing his sword in the concrete of the roof.

I looked at Artemis go to fight Harm when I felt the girl again. I turned around to see her motioning us to follow her again. When I turned back around Zatanna had went to  take Harms sword from the roof but was blasted back.

"Zatanna!" Artemis yelled making Harm hit her away.

"And it cares about others." He said as they laid on the floor.

I ran up to him going to hit him, he was ready to dodge but I slid under his legs and blasted him in the back sending him flying off the side of the roof.

I ran to the girls and helped them up.

"Nice going Midnight!" Artemis said as we ran.

We followed the girl onto the next roof.

"Ugh she's gone again. Now what?" Zatanna asked. "End of the line. And we can't go back the way we came. He's coming!"

"We'll make our way to that magic store." Artemis said right as Harm attacked again making us jump out of the way.

"This can be no coincidence. They alight on Harms very roof. How did they know? Tell Harm now!"

"Wait, this is your place?" I asked.

"No more games!" He said striking his sword into the ground under us making a wave of power come at us fast and shocking us before we could react in time.

Before I knew it everything went black.

I woke up some time later to movement. When I gathered my self and came to I realized I was tied to a chair. With Zatanna tied up behind me to another chair so we were back to back tied up to each other. I looked back in front of me and there was secret. I gasped, realizing my mouth had duct tape on it. She walked around to Zatanna who was trying to recite a spell under her tape but failed. Secret ripped the tape from her mouth allowing her to say the spell clearly making our ropes fly off of us.

I ripped the tape from my mouth. "Ow! What's your problem? You lured us here to be captured?" I whispered angrily walking to the girl.

"Secret." She said. I looked at Zatanna as she turned around. She walked further into the room.

I followed. Noticing it wasn't just any room. It was a bed room.

Zatanna picked up a picture. It was Harm... and Secret?

"Is this your room? Do you live with this nut job?" Zatanna asked.

"Secret-"

"Secret right, naturally." Zatanna said throwing the picture onto the bed. I looked back at secret as Zatanna walked away. Zatanna picked up Artemis's Hand bow and casted an illusion spell of the two of us. We ran to the door and on que Harm ran in allowing us to run out behind him and free Artemis and get out. We went down the steps and at the bottom was Secret. Artemis went to draw on her when we stopped her.

"She's his partner!" Artemis yelled.

"Then why did she help us?" Zatanna asked.

"Don't know.. Secret.." Artemis mocked.

Just then Harm appeared at the top of the steps with his swords glowing. I tried to blast him but his sword just absorbed my blast and sent it back making us jump out the way.

We got up running through the house and into a kitchen. Artemis opened the oven turning on the gas.

"Go, I'll meet you outside." Artemis said making us run out.

She ran out right behind us and I put up a shield around the three of us as the building exploded. I put the shield down and sighed.

"Secret." I said feeling her behind me. I turned and there was no one there. Just a... shallow grave?

"Is that...?" Zatanna asked  walking up to it. "Greta hayes, beloved sister." She read the makeshift tombstone.

Just then secret or her ghost came from the grave making us all step back in shock.

"This.. is your grave." I said walking up to her. "This is your secret."

"A ghost. An actual ghost." Artemis said in shock.

"Uh.. h-how did you die?" Zatanna asked.

She held her hands out and Harm's dagger appeared.

"Harm's dagger." Artemis said as the door behind us blew open.

"They defile Harm's holy place." He said walking towards us.

"We defiled it? You did this! To your own sister!" Artemis yelled.

He gave a sly smirk.

"You're proud of it? And you had the gall to write beloved." Artemis scuffed.

"Not gall, truth. She was the only thing Harm has ever loved. That's why she had to go. Harm's heart had to be pure. Greta had to to be cut out, excised like and infection." He said.

Greta came up from behind us.

"Ah it casts another illusion spell." Harm smiled.

"Except I didn't speak. Harm knows it can't cast a spell without speaking." Zatanna mocked him. He gasped as Greta walked towards him.

"You asked how we found this place? Face it Harm, your secrets out." Artemis said.

"No, Harm's heart is pure. Harm's not sorry. I'm not!" He yelled trying to cut through Greta. But failed each time. She reached into him taking his power. Making his sword turn against him. He went to hand to hand Artemis and she beat him to the floor. Zatanna said a spell to turn his clothes into ropes around him.

I walked up to Greta. "We'll make sure you receive a proper burial." I said taking her hand. "We won't forget you Greta." I said letting go.

"Secret." She smiled going back into her gave.

"I still can't believe anyone could do that to his own sister. If my-" Artemis started.

"Your what?" Zatanna asked.

"Artemis, you can talk to us. Secrets don't stay buried, obviously. It's better to bring them into the light." She told her. I turned to look at them.

"I don't have any secrets." She said as sirens came closer.

"We did blow up the kitchen." I said.

Artemis walked over to the fence. "Raegan, Zatanna look." We walked over looking through the hole. The 'Abel's house of secrets' sign was broken, and the only thing lit up was 'secret'.

"Must've been the last thing Greta ever saw."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

137K 5.4K 41
Jaina is an human alien. No one, not even the Guardians of the Universe, know where she is from. And she can't remember. Green Lanterns Hal Jordan an...
8.7K 347 25
Young Justice Fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rewritten ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Noire is a superhero tha...
109K 2.4K 21
The Justice League's covert operations team is sent to check up on Project CADMUS when they resurface a few years after the team rescued Superboy, on...
212 14 3
Elise Mclarin aka Sparrow is Black Canary's sidekick. Even though she is only 14, she has become a extremely smart and strong fighter while fighting...