Not Gay

By Olivia_Hollister

Kim Taehyung, a boy full of childhood insecurities, agonizes to sleep at night. And Jeong Jungkook, a boy who... More

Chapter two,
Chapter three,
Chapter four,
Chapter five,

Chapter One,

31 2 1
By Olivia_Hollister

                                                      TO READER  

This is an LGBTQ fanfiction and I don't mean any offense or harm towards any idol mentioned in the story as it is just written for fun and entertainment. The main characters are Jungkook and Taehyung; constructive criticism is allowed.

~Olivia 💜

The sun was setting.
The soft cold evening breeze brushed on his hoodie and his smooth black hair  blew across his forehead, he signed and closed his eyes. "Please come back..."
He lifted his head presently, staring into the pale purple pink sky, sinking into the icy mountains slowly. a wispy set of tears rolled down his chin as his voice broke and he went back to hiding his face back between his folded up knees. The sun was setting, The sun was setting. Taehyung, the sun is setting.

He fluttered his eyes as he lifted his head from the soft grey grass, swaying to and fro with the lush wind that blew under Luna, who was shimmering silver and white while stroking with the clouds. He came to his feet, looking around at the empty plains of the cold valley. Luna's awake. 

He closed the door behind him and leaned against it, the radiant heat immediately snuggling him with welcome. "You were getting late, I was starting to get worried Tae" 

He turned around to see his mother, sitting at the kitchen table, closing her book and walking towards him, her arms spread wide. He gave her a soft smile. "I told you not to worry about me mom" He said as he pressed his face on his mother's shoulder, slightly bending down to come to her height. "I'll never stop looking out for my baby boy" She said in a muffled tone as she kissed him gently on his forehead. 

"dinner's ready, there's nothing much but I hope"-
"I'm hungry, let's eat."

they both sat down as he smiled at the bowl of stew set on the table for him, the wisp of warmth spreading on his face, and the small strips of pork and vegetable settled behind the translucent broth. "Thanks mom" He said as he took the bowl to his hands and poured it down his salivating, ravenous mouth. "Anything for you honey; I'm going to bed, you have a bath and go to sleep after eating."

After eating and washing up the dishes in the sink, He walked to his room, the dim yellow light revealing his cozy single bed and study table, a small cold rushing in from the nearby window. He pulled off his hoodie, revealing his naturally built toned body, as he signed and walked into the steaming shower, his wet hair outspread at his eyes and his cheeks turning rosy from the heat. 

He slipped into his boxers and veiled himself with his mellow quilt. He closed his eyes and nestled deeper into the mattress. Sleep.

sleep tae.
Sleep Taehyung.
Sleep, is it that hard?
you disappoint me sometimes Tae, even your father tells me that- COME ON TAE, WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE YOUR SISTER ; SHE ALWAYS - TAEHYUNG WHY ARE YOU CRYING? MEN DON'T CRY- TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG, TAEHYUNG GO TO SLEEP, IT'S NOT HARD GO ON, SLEEP- TAEHYUUNNGGG OPPA SAVE ME, HYUNG HELP ME- TAE-"

"NO" He shouted, jolting from bed, sweat pouring down his body, face red, and hands shivering vividly. "No" He said repeatedly. He came to sitting position and started crying, his nails dug into his scalp. 

"N-no...I c-can't s-sleep" He murmured, rocking back and forth, like he's been beaten up by someone...something....a memory.

                                 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

School. you have school.

His eyes were pink when he looked at himself in the mirror. He heard mom calling him downstairs for breakfast as he took a small flask of energy pills and swallowed a handful of the small yellow cylinders. 

"Tae, eat your breakfast!" Mrs.Kim said as he looked at the time, 7.24.
"Mom I gotta go, I'm late"
"Tae no, eat your breakfast firs- Taehyung!"

He ran out of the front door, his backpack sloppily hung on one of his shoulders. He walked down the quiet hill's sidewalk as the sound of the busy city became more adjacent to his ears. 

He faced the tall gates of his high school as he signed, "Focus Tae, focus and nothing will happen to you" 

As he entered the building his eyes met the habitual flocks of students walking through the hall, girls gathered together talking about the latest celebrity gossip, and boys messing around with each other in groups. 

He grasped onto his file and walked through the doors to the science class, where everyone was getting ready for their monthly exam. He pulled out his thick Biology book and skimmed through each chapter, paying supplemental attention to his own sticky notes, bordered neatly along every single page. 

He gave a small chuckle  at his rather odd simplicity when it came to this subject, how he embraced every single lesson with pure awe and appreciation. And always payed such intricate attention to the biology of the world around him; every flower, every leaf, every breeze of wind that he met was scientifically proven and recalled to him, he loved how intrinsic everything was around him, and he wished Life was as theoretical and predictive too, so he would have known, he would have stopped the disasters coming in his way, the life he wouldn't have lost. Her life, he lost. 

"Well look who's in a good mood today" 

His brown eyes widened and his hands grasped tightly to the edges of his book. The manifest smell of expensive cologne and the sound of crisp footsteps became more direct from behind him. "what are you gaping at, Can't you see that I'm here" The fathomless voice said as he shuddered to his feet, feeling the hairs of his neck stand up and blood turn cold. 

"Aaaahhh much better" He twitched when he felt someone's fingers feather from the back of his head, cold and yielding,  accompanied by a small chuckle.
He  choked with pain when the hand suddenly grasped around his neck, squeezing his esophagus as he gasped for breath. "J-Jeong- P-please....I-I c-can't" He stuttered as he inhaled deeply when he was dropped back to his chair.

"Listen you little gay faggot"

Jeon Jungkook shifted to the front of his table, holding to the sides of it as he leaned in towards him with a devilish grin across his face, until their faces were literally inches apart. 
"If you ever fucking forget to do my assignments again, I'll make sure that thin neck of yours will be snapped in half before you can fucking cry about that too"

                                                 .......................30 minutes later......................

Mathematics. 

He entered the class as he sat down and started scribbling long lines of Geometry theories. The teacher also entered the class as he signed with relief, if a teacher was there, he was safe. He saw Jeong Jungkook sitting at the front of the class, randomly flipping through the books but obviously not reading anything. 

"So today's trigonometry lesson...will obviously be a bit boring than the lessons we've done so far." The young teacher said as the students chuckled. "But let's get it over with"

The teacher was right. the lesson was boring as heck and He felt like he was going to fall asleep. He played around with his pen and examined the other students in the class, also zoning out from planet earth; when his eyes caught something far more eccentric than anything he's ever seen before. 

Jeong Jungkook, was reading the math text book. He stared at him with amazement, The boy's face looked so centered in attention as his eyes stared directly into the thick book, a hint of excitement glimmering in his eyes. Taehyung traveled his eyes on this sparse creature while he drank his water. The fluffy black bangs, dark brown eyes, shimmering pale skin, rosy lips, muscular arms, and- 

"Mr. Kim are you alright?"
"I- I'm fine"

He choked on his water and covered his face with his hands as he closed his eyes to avoid the stares. Did he just see what he thought he saw?

A tent was put up between Jungkook's legs, the kind of "tent"  all teenage boys would definitely know about. 

A boner.

Jungkook immediately shut his book and looked around, his cheeks tensed and his hand holding tightly into something that was hidden under his math's book... a magazine.

"Uh sir? Can I use the washroom"
"Sure Mr. Jeong, just don't take a lot of time" 

Jungkook shuffled out of the classroom quickly as Taehyung snapped to his senses and looked at himself. Shit, he was soaked with water from choking. 

"Sir Can I use the washroom too?"
"Um.. Sure Mr. Kim"

He shifted out of the class as he entered the corridor's bathroom. "Jesus" He muttered as he squeezed the water in his shirt to the sink as he  rubbed the material on his hand to try and dry it off.

"Oh....Godddd.... Hmmmmm....Ughhhh..."

"What the-" He turned around to face the toilet compartment.  Oh god, Oh no...Please don't be-

The sound of the toilet's flush rang in his ears as the door opened and Jungkook walked outside. Taehyung stared at him with a perplexing face as Jungkook met his eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU- "

He gasped when Jungkook suddenly pounced at him and covered his mouth with his hand, leaning him against the bathroom wall, his breathing hitched. "What are you doing here?"
"Cleaning my shirt, I suggest you're here to do some masturbating sessions?" Taehyung said as his eyes widened at what he just said. Jungkook's eyes looked equally shocked. "N-no... how do you know-" He groaned with frustration as he let go of him and shifted hurriedly from one end of the washroom to the other.

 Taehyung quickly shifted out of the bathroom when Jungkook clutched his wrist and pulled him back inside. "okay Listen now" Jungkook said, rubbing his hand on his forehead stressfully. 

"What should I do to make you shut up about this" 

Taehyung wanted him to do a lot of things. He wanted him to stop Bullying him, stop making him do his homework, Stop hiding his clothes during gym-

"Sleep with me"

"Wait I mean-"

Jungkook stared at him with a pathetically stumped face. Shit Tae, why don't you just go jump off a cliff now. 

"What?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung stared at him with no particular expression. "Nothing, You don't need to do anything, just...this never happened" He walked out of the washroom as fast as he could. Shit, why was it always him???

After school he was walking back towards the gates when he heard a familiar voice call him from behind. "Taehyung!" Jungkook panted as he grabbed his arm and came in front of him. "w-What are you"-

"I'm coming to sleep with you, only sleep with you; you know...without sex cus I'm straight" 

"Jungkook you really don't"-

"Address?"

Jungkook threw a pen and notepad out of his pocket as Taehyung stared at him with pure embarrassment. His cheeks flushed tomato red. 

                                      +++++++++++   Later that evening    ++++++++++++

"Done" He said as he stretched his arms in the air. Finally finished studying. He could rest now. 

He packed his books back into his bag when-

"Knock knock"
He opened the door when Mrs. Kim smiled at him, wearing a denim and white T-shirt with her winter jacket, she was going to work. "See you later Honey, I have a lot of Clients coming in today." she said as she kissed him on the cheek and went downstairs, Him right behind her.

"Bye mom" he said as he closed the front door when she left, He locked the door and started up the stairs when-

Ding Dong

She probably forgot something; he opened the door as his jaw dropped on the ground. 

"Hey, I'm not late am I?" Jungkook said as he pointed at his bag of clothes and walked inside, examining the house. "No...you're not" 

"Well, let's get upstairs then, you did want to sleep with me am I right?" He chuckled teasingly as he jogged upstairs to his room. Taehyung gulped. 

He's about to sleep with Jeong Jungkook tonight.

"Jungkook you really don't have to do this...." Taehyung said repeatedly as he trailed his fingers through his hair with frustration and embarrassment. "This is your room right?" Jungkook asked, turning the knob of his room and walking inside.

 "Oohh this looks cozy" Taehyung heard Jungkook saying from inside as he shrugged and went in.

"So how are we going to do this" Jungkook said, keeping his hands on his hips and staring at Taehyung's single bed. "Uh... I can sleep on the floor" Taehyung suggested as they looked at each other. 

"Nahh I think I can squeeze in from somewhere" Jungkook said as he jumped onto the bed with his pair of lose shorts and T-Shirt. Taehyung gulped. 

"I'll sleep next to the wall" He awkwardly kneeled on the bed and shifted to the side of the bed, making sure to not have any physical interaction with Jungkook.  

Jungkook turned off the lights as Tae turned around, so he could face the wall. Everything was so...silent. 

                                               ++++++++++++++ 2 hours later+++++++++++++++++

His eyes were still wide open, he stared at the wall with red eyes. He couldn't go to sleep, not with Jungkook right next to him, not with anyone next to him. he could never. go. to. sleep. 

Jungkook on the other side was fast asleep. He wasn't snoring, but his calm low breaths brushed on Tae's neck, It wasn't uncomfortable, just not normal.

"Mmm..."

"Wha-" Tae's eyes widened as an arm weeded it's way through his shoulders. Jungkook's body was pressed against his spine and his lips were tingling at the back of his ear. "Jung- Jungkook" he murmured as He got no reply. 

He was so warm.

Taehyung insecurely made himself comfortable by shifting  deeper into his quilt. Jungkook's arm tightened around his middle. His eyes instantly turned droopy as he gave a quiet yawn. He hasn't felt like this in years. He was...sleepy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
982K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
304K 28.3K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...