Shuichi Saihara x Reader ONES...

Detective_Holmes द्वारा

Enjoy some oneshots for Shuichi x Reader. अधिक

READ ME
RULES TO REQUEST
(Short) Stressed! Reader
SHSL Predictor! Reader
Would You Rather AU
SHSL Lucky Student! Reader (REQUEST)
Jokefic of Yandere! Mastermind! Shuichi
Marriage But Your Kid Has Anger Issues
V3 Characters as TOS Roles
[JOKEFIC] Peacock! Succi x Male! Reader
Pregame! Shuichi x Cold! Reader [REQUEST]
Yandere! Shuichi x Nervous! Quiet! Reader [REQUEST]
[Soulmate AU] Quiet! Smol! Reader [REQUEST]
Shuichi Q&A? "Wait huh-?!"
Q&A Answers
(Short) Christmas Special Oneshot
(Angst) Roman Empire AU
Pregame! Shuichi x Reader
Missing! Shuichi (Angst)
Time Traveller! Reader
Male! Reader
Angst-ish Songfic
SHSL Predictor! Depressed! Reader
Neko! Reader
MTF! Shuichi
BONUS: Cuddle Scenarios
Shuichi x Millionaire!Reader
(Angst-ish) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
(Part 2) Depressed!Pregame!Shuichi
Extreme Yandere!Shuichi x Amnesiac!Reader
Not an x Reader
{Animal Crossing AU} Yandere!Resident!Shuichi x Villager!Reader
Suicidal!Reader
A/N: If I reach 900...
{LEMON} Shy!Shuichi x Dom!Reader
{Just a theory on Shuichi's lab}
{LEMON} Bottom!Pregame!Shuichi x Sadist!Reader
Suicidal!Shuichi x Reader
[Soulmate AU] Claimer!Shuichi x Sub!Reader
2nd Q&A Answers
[Soulmate AU] Yandere! Claimer! Pregame! Shuichi x Sub! Reader
Sick! Shuichi x Male! Reader
{Birthday Special}
{Shuichi NSFW Headcanons}
Shuichi's Ass
Halloween Special {Early}
{Lime} Pregame!Shuichi x Neko!Reader
Pregame!Shuichi x Male!Reader
{Lemon} Mastermind!Shuichi x Pervert!Reader
Shuichi in Among Us
Shuichi in Phasmophobia
Shuichi in Pokémon {Gym Leader}
{250K Reads Special} Depressed!Shuichi
Late Night Cuddles
V3 as Vines/Memes
{2K Follower Special}
{Crackfic} Blood Diapers
Sherlock Saihara
Valentine's Day Special
{Not a Shuichi Story But Still a Story}
Sick!Reader
Twin Shuichis
{Part 2} Marriage But Your Child Has Anger Issues
{Short} Mastermind!Reader
A/N: Trans Positivity♥
April Fool's Special
{Not an x Reader but Still a Shuichi Oneshot}
{Angst} Mastermind Shuichi
{Part 1} Empress!Reader
{Part 2} Empress!Reader
Shuichi Learns How to Flirt
{Angst?} The Legend of (Y/N)
{Jokefic} Finals Day
A/N: I Deleted {Some} Lemons
An Important Announcement...

{LIME} Yandere!SHSL Nurse!Reader

2K 31 12
Detective_Holmes द्वारा

AAAAAAAAAA- I'm so pissed beyond belief rn... I'll explain after the lime for those who care.

Anyways, WARNING!! THIS IS A LIME, LIMES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU ARE NOT OF A MATURE AGE!!!

If I see anyone suggesting, implying, directly stating, or otherwise making it known they are underage, I will just take down this lime.

In this oneshot the reader is the dom, I said to hell with it with the typical yandere plot tropes so it goes a little differently than most yandere oneshots, and there's some mild BDSM.
~~~

You giggled as you started to absentmindedly doodle Shuichi on your paper. Just from drawing him so many times your drawing skills had greatly improved, and by now you were already drawing in a semi-realistic anime style. People started suddenly taking interest in your drawings and sometimes people would peek over, but you didn't care. You just cared about Shuichi.

"With how much you're drawing you should be an Ultimate Artist," one of your friends, Shaun, chuckled as he saw you drawing for what seemed like the thousandth time today. He was well aware of your obsession with Shuichi, and he steered clear of him simply out of fear. He called you a yandere and would joke around about how he was gonna end up dead by you. You assured him that you weren't that obsessed, but you both knew that was probably a lie. You weren't sure if you would be capable of murder, though...

"Drawing's just a hobby, though. And you know I only draw Shuichi too," You reminded your friend with a somewhat serious tone. He pretended to hold a microphone in his hand and started addressing an imaginary crowd.

"And this is the yandere with not just one, but two talents- the Ultimate Nurse and the Ultimate Artist all in one! Let's give her a round of applause!" Shaun grinned widely and started clapping, looking back as if there was a crowd clapping for you.

You were mildly amused by his antics until you noticed that somebody else was walking into the library, and you looked up in hopes that it was Shuichi. To your pleasant surprise, it was him. You immediately felt your heart rate increase and your breathing got a little rapid, which Shaun didn't fail to notice. He casually used his thumb to point behind himself, the finger directly pointing to Shuichi as if he could somehow actually see the detective from behind, chuckling, "Calm down. It's just Shuichi~"

"It's Shuichi..." You mumbled to yourself, feeling a blush creep up on your cheeks until your entire face was red. Shuichi was just so... perfect. You wanted nothing more than to date him, graduate with him, and eventually get married to him. It would be a dream come true. Giggling a bit, you completely forgot about Shaun's presence or your school things. Instead, you stood up and walked over to Shuichi, giving him a small smile, "Hey Shuichi~"

Shuichi's cheeks turned a very light shade of pink at the sight of you, which he somewhat tried to hide momentarily by brushing some loose hair out of his face, "Hey, (Y/N)."

"Whatcha doing in the library today? I thought you got a book a couple days ago. Was it not very good?" You asked curiously. Shuichi had got a mystery book called, "Murder at Old Fields" which was apparently based off of an actual murder from the 19th century. However, Shuichi lightly shook his head as he took out the library book and returned it.

"Actually, it was a really good book... I couldn't put it down," Shuichi admitted, seeming a bit embarrassed to admit something like that. You couldn't help but giggle, finding it cute how Shuichi felt mildly embarrassed from his nerdy tendencies. It only strengthened your already intense obsession with him.

~~~

"What'd you want, Shuichi?" You asked in a friendly voice as you walked into the study room. Since this was the first time you would be in a secluded area of school with Shuichi, you'd brought something with you so this wouldn't go to waste. You'd brought... a tranquilizer.

"(Y/N), I... have something to tell you," Shuichi fidgeted around awkwardly, clearly uncomfortable with whatever he was about to tell you. All sorts of possible scenarios started playing in your head, some good and some bad, but you forced yourself to calm down and focus on the actual conversation.

"What is it?" You prompted, waiting patiently for the shy boy to gather his mental bearings. He collected himself slowly, taking his time and almost stalling before he'd have to speak.

"I... I have a crush on you... B-but if you like somebody else-"

"Aww, don't be ridiculous~! I've had eyes for you for a long time~" You giggled, cutting off Shuichi before he could even finish to verbalize his false ideas. After you spoke, his entire face flushed red, and he struggled to hide it with little success.

"R-really?" Shuichi stammered, which made you let out a small laugh at how cute he was. You tightly embraced Shuichi, planting a kiss on his forehead without any hesitation.

"Mhmmm~ You have noooo idea how long I've wanted to hug and kiss you... and call you mine," You whispered in Shuichi's ear just to get a reaction from him. To your surprise, he almost squeaked and he clenched his teeth like he was trying to hold something back. That intrigued you, so with a smirk you whispered into his ear, "Why do you seem so embarrassed, Shuichi~?"

Shuichi let out a small gasp and something akin to a moan, immediately making him cover his mouth with a hand.

"I-I'm sorry!!" Shuichi apologized through his hand, looking away out of embarrassment. Did you just... find a sensitive spot? You were going to have some fun with this~

"Don't be so embarrassed~" You cooed into the detective's ear softly, pulling his hand away from his mouth and instead pinning his wrists to his sides. You gently latched your teeth onto his earlobe and nibbled at it. To your pleasant surprise, Shuichi started to moan softly. Although he was clearly embarrassed, he made no move to resist you- actually, he seemed to secretly want you to do more to him...

"(Y-Y/N)-?!" Shuichi quietly squealed when you slowly moved down to his neck, his breathing starting to get rapid as he let out more helpless moans. He was just so cute underneath you, moaning...

You started to leave hickeys on Shuichi's neck, which immediately got a reaction out of him as he whimpered your name. You wanted so desperately to keep going, but you reminded yourself that although the study room would provide some privacy, it was still technically a public place. Not to mention Taka could come in at any minute {thanks, hall monitor} and send both of you to the principal's office. With almost a growl, you pulled away, "We'll finish this later. Be at my dorm in an hour."

~~~

"I have twenty minutes to get this place ready for Shuichi to have the best night of his life... I better work fast," You thought aloud. Your dorm wasn't a mess {nor were your creepy Shuichi pictures openly displayed}, it just wasn't suitable for him quiet yet. It needed more... kinky things.

You opened your closet and opened one of your drawers, smirking as the contents greeted you. You happily retrieved a pair of handcuffs, some ribbon you'd stolen from a rich man in a particular dating simulator, a blindfold, a vibrator, and a condom. Shuichi would definitely be in for a 'treat...'

You hid the toys by your bed so Shuichi wouldn't find them. You also disposed of the unused tranquilizer, happy that you didn't have to end up using it. Finally, you dimmed the lights and made sure all the windows were closed. You didn't want anybody to see what you were about to do to Shuichi.

~~~

{Shuichi's POV}

What was I doing? I knew (Y/N) was inviting me to her dorm to have sex, but... something in me told me I had to go. Something in me wanted to go... what the hell was that all about?

Sighing, I forced myself to stop playing with my hands and approached the door for her dorm. It took me a few seconds to gather the courage to knock- softly, and hesitantly. A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal (Y/N) dressed in her Ultimate Nurse outfit, which she never really wore because of how suggestive it looked. Now that I was seeing it for the first time, I understood what she meant. Just the sight of her in the outfit made my entire face flush red.

"Come in, Shuichi~" (Y/N) giggled, opening the door wider for me to come in. I hesitated a little before I walked inside, and she closed the door behind me. Almost as soon as she'd closed and locked the door, she guided me to her bed and pinned me down! "Aww... your face is so red, Shuichi~ I think you have a fever, and I know exactly how to treat it~"

"H-huh?!" I barely managed to stammer out in my complete surprise, unsure how to respond to her sudden advances. However, (Y/N) took my shock as an opportunity to start leaving hickeys on my neck just to fluster me. I gasped and out of instinct, tried to suppress the moans that wanted to spill. (Y/N) chuckled and started to slowly unbutton my coat, still leaving hickeys and marks all over my neck.

"A-ah~ (Y/N)~" I whimpered unintentionally when she started to kiss lower and lower, a small noise of embarrassment escaping my lips when she suddenly took off both my coat and my shirt in a single swift motion.

"Hehe... I think we need to restrain the patient~" (Y/N) snickered as I used my arms to hide my flushed expression. I was almost confused by what she said until she reached under the pillow next to me and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. How did she know I like handcuffs a lot...?

"R-restrain?!" I gasped, pretending that I wasn't into it. (Y/N) saw right through my lies and quickly pinned my wrists down above my head, cuffing my wrists to her bedpost.

"I know you looooove BDSM, Shuichi~" (Y/N) whispered in my ear as she started to feel my chest, causing a tingle to go up my spine. She didn't fail to notice this, "Ohh, is your chest just as sensitive as your ears~?"

Before I could attempt to respond, (Y/N) pinched one of my nipples, making me yelp from both the pleasure and the pain it caused. Her free hand roamed further down and started to caress my thigh, which made me whimper almost uncontrollably as it was dangerously close to... 'it.'

"(Y/N)~!!" I suddenly moaned loudly when her hand reached my erection, stroking it through my pants. She giggled and continued to tease me, clearly amused by the desperate moans I couldn't hold back anymore.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name... by the time we're finished, I'll be the only thing you can think of~" (Y/N) flashed a seducing smirk at me and even winked, though what made me the most embarrassed was when she started to take off my pants and boxers! I couldn't resist {not like I wanted to anyways}, so instead I looked away because I was too embarrassed to want to know what her reaction was.

A few seconds later, I was surprised by the feeling of something thread-like dangling onto my body. I looked over to see (Y/N) holding three long pieces of ribbon, "Aw... don't worry, Shuichi. This procedure will help me relieve your symptoms... like that erection of yours~"

~~~
Word count: 1898

Now for why I'm pissed for the 1 person who gives a shit.

Okay... this lime was originally a lemon with a word count of like 2500 and I was probably gonna make a part 2 {I might still do the part 2 but it's WAY less likely}. I would've just rewritten everything but it's like 12 AM right now and I'm soooo fucking tired because I've spent all day tryna register for the SAT, so I'm not able to deal with even the smallest god damn inconvenience without blowing up because I'm really fucking good at getting pissed as fuck when I'm exhausted and I keep dragging my half asleep, eyes barely open dumbass on anyways just because I pretty much have a sleep phobia {it's an intense hate though, not a fear of it; the reason I hate sleep is unrelated to this discussion but know there IS a reason}.

And don't tell me to go to sleep and wait for tomorrow to fix things. I'm too fucking tired to explain myself right now so just trust me and don't say it.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

188K 3.7K 40
SHUICHI SAIHARA X KOKICHI OUMA ONESHOTS. COMPLETETED ONE SHOT BOOK. NO LONGER UPDATING. I OWN NO CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS.
1.1M 34.5K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots
78.4K 1.2K 51
Just another simple nico x reader one shots 383#nico 661#nicodiangelo 693#hoo 8#nicoxreader 14#nicodiangeloxreader
39.9K 1K 32
❝ 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚...