Photos and Dreams (dreamxread...

By littlefatboy77

You just moved to Florida, you're trying to get your photography career to take off and you see the perfect s... More

Welcome!
~Packing and Airports~
~PLANES~
~Landlady and Late nights~
~Perfect Faces~
~Picture time~
~Cats~
~Dream~
Thank you!
~Pickup~
~Store~
~Friends~
~Tea~
~Movies~
~Movie pt2~
~Crepes~
THANK YOU
~Moving~
~Packed~
~Visitor~
~Unpacking~
~Pool~ (smut)
~Mornings~
~Breakfast~
~Meetings~
Sorry and Thank you!
~Doors~
~Cupcakes~
~Pillows~
~Date~
~Gummies~
~Food~
~The bois~
~Houses~
A/N
~Public~
~Shopping~
~Surprise~
Hehehehe

~Happily Ever After~

3.5K 72 71
By littlefatboy77

"GEORGE? SAPNAP? What the hell are you doing here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Ehhhhhhhh, chilling?" Sap said as he stepped back from the doorway nervously while George had somehow shrunk himself in Clay's chair. 

"Yeah....chilling.....but HOW are you here?"

"We didn't leave?"

"Huhhhh?" I was still standing in the door way completely dumbfounded. 

"HEY BABE WHATS GOING ON?" Clay had made it inside and was heading up the stairs.

"UHHHHHH...."

"BABE?" 

He come into view and I was flipping my eyes between him and Sapnap figuring out what to say. Sapnap let out a nervous chuckle and poked his head out of the door frame to let Clay see him. 

"SAPNAP?"

Clay looks towards me and I point into the room still lost in my thoughts. He walks over and looks in the room, "GEORGE? HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS HERE?"

"we didn't leave?"

"WELL OBVIOUSLY"

"Wait wait wait George how are you still here?" I had finally snapped out of it and brought myself back in the conversation.

"Oh yeah, I got my green card"

"You're just casually saying that"

"Yes, yes I am"

"Well fuck you"

"No thank you that's Clay's job"

Clay piped up at the mention of his name walking over to me and wrapping his arm around me, "You know it is" He says with a smirk.

"Oh shut it that's not what were talking about"

"Yeah not here guys" Sap nap had made his way over to the bed and was now sitting down on the edge. 

"Well....technically we did do it there Sappy Nappy"

"EWWWWW" He got up immediately and hid behind George who was still in the chair. 

"Anywayssssssssss, you guys still haven't told us why you're here"

Sapnap jumped up like a happy puppy and George instantly pulled out his phone rushing to find something. Clay and I share a look of confusion.

"Soooooo?"

"Wait wait wait" Sap was talking so fast I barely understood what he was saying. He leaned over Georges shoulder looking at his phone with his as he searched. 

"FOUND IT" George held up his phone like it was a trophy, Clay and I still couldn't see what was on the screen but the giddiness of the two was very contagious. 

"You guys ready to have you're minds blown..." George didn't give us a second to answer, he just shoved the phone into our faces. I took the phone from him and saw what was on the screen, it was a picture of a house. A nice house at that. They got a fucking house. As soon as Clay registered what they did he pulled them into a hug and congratulated them, they immediately started to make plans to hong out more. I look up from the phone to see all three of them talking with sparkles in their eyes, after taking a moment to appreciate these man children that I call my friends I speak up, "So what cha all planning without me?"

"Something epic"

"Doubt it"

"Actually, Y/n, Clay, do you guys wanna move in?"

"Huh?"

"Oh?"

"When we bought it we planned on you guys moving in"

"I figured, you guys couldn't keep affording a house like that on your own"

"Rude, anyways what do you guys think?"

"I'm down that sounds fun" Clay almost immediately says, he looks over to me with puppy eyes as if I needed convincing

"Why are you looking at me like that of course I wanna move in with them"

"YESSSSSSSSSS"

 "POG"

"So what are we doing today?"

"Chilling?"

"Sure, I'll go put on a movie"

"Cool"

Sap and George go downstairs to put a movie on leaving Clay and I alone in his room, "I think our food's gone cold"

"Oh shit"

"Yeah....doordash?"

"Sure" Clay walks over to me still standing in the doorway and wraps me in a hug pulling me tight to his chest, my arms snake their way under his arms onto his shoulders. I dig my head into his chest and start to sway with him back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Like a boat rocking in the middle of the sea, I feel myself falling asleep in his arms as he ordered food holding me. 

"Princess lets go downstairs you can sleep on me if you want to"

I only mumble in response, he takes that as an okay and lifts me up by grabbing my thighs carrying me down stairs to the living room. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep with the sound of chatter and a movie in the background. 

--

I open my eyes to a dark room and a sleeping Sapnap, George and Clay all around me, well I was on top of clay curled up in a ball, but that's besides the point. Curious about the time I pull Clay's phone out from his pocket and turn it on, '1:22 damn how long did I sleep?' Carefully I get up and head to the kitchen to get something to eat. I had recently seen a Japanese food called Dango in an anime and I wanted to try to make it. It was cooked mochi balls on a stick with a sweet soy sauce on top, surprisingly we had all of the ingredients to make it.

It took a minute but on the second try I cooked the mochi balls right, the first time I undercooked them so they were way to doughy and raw, the sauce was amazing though, I got that right on the first try. 

I sat in silence, not knowing where my phone was, thinking about what moving in with everyone would be like, for sure it's gunna be hectic but it'll be fun everyday. 

-- 3 months later --

All of us were not officially moved in, Clay's house sold just last week so we had nothing else to take care of, George had finally gotten the conformation that his P.C. shipped so it's going to be here tomorrow. All the boys were downstairs where their setups were, I was making myself crepes while I thought of what to do for the day. 

Clay and I share a room officially so now we have a guest room, Patches became a hit with Clay, Sapnap and George's fans. I set up an account where I could take pictures of them and post them for the viewer's enjoyment. A couple moths ago we all announced that we were moving in together, there was an uproar of support and excitement. Clay still hadn't shown his face but was planning to in secret have a vlog with both Sapnap and George to reveal his face. But then again that was just an idea between him and me. 

Clay and I are still going strong, in fact we've gotten closer. It's almost as if we could read each other's minds sometimes. Thinking about all of this brought a smile to my face.

Our dining room table was right next to the glass doors that lead out to our in-ground pool, the view was amazing, you could only see the sky but there were no building in the way and it was relatively dark so you could almost clearly see the stars on a night that wasn't cloudy. I was sitting there eating my boatload of crepes as I reminisced in the past and what could be with the way that my life is going right now. And let me tell you it's going down a good path. 

I had decided to still take pictures and post them but maybe I wouldn't need a job I mean I'm living with 3 successful streamers and one of them's a millionaire, that I just happen to be dating, so I think I'm set for money. After my glimpse of fame that I got from talking for a second in Clay's stream I don't think I want that, I happier just being a stay at home girlfriend that gets to eat and cook and take pictures to her own desire, literally a dream.

'Maybe I'll make Dino nuggies' I had been craving so much bread, it always happens when I start my period. I go over to the freezer and pull out a Costco bag full of nuggets, deciding to make some for the boy's too I fill a tray up as full as it would go. Our oven heated up pretty fast, so I put the nuggets in and began to dance and sing around the kitchen island waiting for the food to finish. 

Patches made their way around and up onto the island in the middle just watching me spin around and fall on my ass. 

The buggies finish cooking and I separate all of them out into four plates, carefully balancing them on my arms I make my way to George's room first, I knock to let him know to turn off his camera and wait to hear him say its safe to enter. 

"Come in!"

"I MADE NUGGETS"

"YESSSS YOU"RE MY FAVORITE PERSON, also I'm in a call with Sapnap and Dream so they now know."

"Aight have a good stream"

"THANK YOUUUUU" He yells after me as I leave and close the door. The next room was Sapnap's, but by the time I made it there he was waiting at the doorway rubbing his hands together like a little fly. 

"You look like a fly"

"Rude, now gimme"

"Just for that you have to give me 5 pushups"

"Wait what, that's like the weirdest demand ever"

"Do it fly boy or no nuggets"

"Fine fine" He gets down on the ground and does almost perfect 5 pushups, "Gunna be honest didn't expect you to do them"

"I swear to god Y/n I will kill you in your sleep at some point"

"Doubt it but ill give you Clay's plate, it has more nuggets"

"YES POG THANK"

He disappears back into his hole and I finally make it to Clay room, I didn't have to knock cause I know that he doesn't have a camera on. I open the door a crack and poke my head in, "Hey"

"Hey princess"

"You muted?"

"Nope"

"Damn" I walk in and out the plate on his desk. Sitting on his lap I take over his controls and mute him in discord, he wasn't streaming so I didn't have to worry about that. 

"Hey Clay?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Word count - 1702

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, NEVER DOUBT THAT. This is going to be the end of the book sadly, but just thank you again for reading and supporting me while writing this!! Remember to stay safe, eat food, drink water and listen to your body!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1K 24
Karl flies to Florida to meet Clay, not knowing Clay has a sister, Millie, who's literally perfection. Also includes a lot of DNF (I WROTE THIS JUN...
134K 4.6K 172
You met Clay, George and Nick when you were all 6 years old. Over the years, they've all developed crushes on you. In your last year of high school...
63.3K 1K 22
dream x fem reader you go to visit your best friend of almost two years and stay alone with him for three weeks. the problem is that, you like him. a...
282K 5.6K 30
The Dream Team are planning to meet up in Florida, although Sapnap can't make it until a week after the planned date, forcing Dream and George be alo...