โ™ก๐‘จ๐‘ฑ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐‘บ๐‘ป...

By iluvvvme_

Heyy!! So this will be used just to make short stories. Some will be short, Some will be long. Some will even... More

Your Beautiful.
Do You Remember Me?
When Love Lasts.
Sugar Love.
The Sleepover. [PART 1]
Do You Remember Me? Pt. 2
Her Voice.
The Sleepover Pt. 2
Sugar Love Pt. 2
Stolen Love. [PART 1]
Stolen Love. [PART 2]
Stolen Love [PART 3]
The Sleepover [PART 3]
Falling Bridge.
Stolen Love [PART 4]
Everybody Loves Rollerskating.
Stolen Love [PART 5]
The Sleepover [PART 4]
โ˜…๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ˜… [๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค ๐๐ž๐š๐ค โ™ฅ REMADE]
Stolen Love [PART 6]
Stolen Love [PART 7]
Tragic Love [PART 1]
Stolen Love [PART 8]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 1]
Tragic Love [PART 2]
Dodge Ball.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 2]
All Eyes On You.
I love you more.
Best friends or More?
| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ: ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ | Sneak Peak!
The Sleepover. [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 3]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 4]
Another Small Adventure.
The Gift Of Love.
Who Says A Child Can't Have A Crush?
Endless Love [PART 1]
Endless Love [PART 2]
National Best friend day!
Beautiful In My Eyes.
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 5]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 6]
The Brightest Star In The Sky [PART 7]
The Gift Of Love. [PART 2]
Stare Contest.
Endless Love [PART 3]
Last Day Of School.
Love Lessons.
Endless Love [PART 4]
Beach Day.
Swing Buddies.
Endless Love [PART 5]
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
Love Conquers It All [PART 1]
Love Conquers It All [PART 2]
I love you.
You're My Enemy, But I Love You. [Discontinued]
A/N
The New Neighbor
Two Video Gamers [PART 1]
Two Video Gamers [PART 2]
Leap Of Faith [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 1]
Silenced [PART 2]
A Very Romantic Christmas.

Love Is A Gift.

288 10 3
By iluvvvme_

"Oh Come On, Applejack! It'll be fun!" Rarity exclaimed, Applejack shook her head. There was no way she was stepping into that door.

Applejack: "But I don't want to!" Applejack shouted.

Fluttershy: "Please Applejack? I'm Sure It won't be that bad. They're probably not even here."

Applejack: "Non Sense, Fluttershy! They even said it theirself that they were gonna be here! I'm not stepping into this door and that's final!" Applejack yelled, Rarity sighed.

Rarity: "Come on, Applejack. Just for us? Please?" Rarity begged, Applejack looked at her friends. She knew deep inside that they'd be devastated. She didn't want her friends to feel that way. She sighed.

Applejack: "Okay...Just for you guys." Applejack said with a small and soft smile. Her friends smiled.

FS and R: "Yay!" They both said at the same time, Applejack giggled lightly. They all stepped inside, It was decorated really well. And of course, The one and only Pinkie Pie planned this and invited everybody. Applejack was impressed, But was nervous. You see, They're two girls that are bullying her at school. They teased her, called her names, Beat her up so much it gave her bruises. But luckily they weren't visible. They also teased her for being short, Yup, She was short. She was about 4'8. That's why she hated being short, It will only cause her to get teased by other people just for being short, And they just wanted to make her feel left out because they were tall theirself. 

Rarity: "Should we go get a drink, girls?" Rarity asked, Fluttershy and Applejack nodded. The girls went to go get a drink, They all got fruit punch. Then they sat down at a table of three. They talked, laughed, etc. 

Fluttershy: "This is nice." Fluttershy said with a soft smile and in a soft tone. Applejack and Rartiy nodded in agreement.

Rarity: "It really is Darling, A better way to get some time away from Sweetie Belle. I love her very much but she's a pain. Speaking of Sweetie Belle, I wonder how the cutie mark crusaders are doing." Rarity said. Fluttershy and Applejack giggled. The three teens got up and put their drinks in the trash. As Applejack was walking, She had slipped on something that was on the ground, It was something that was liquid. But before she fell, Some arms caught her. They were wrapped around her waist tightly. She wondered; Who could it be? She was able to turn around, She couldn't believe her eyes. She seen a Multicolored haired girl with a yellow gown, Magenta Eyes and Baby blue skin. Applejack was stunned, She was...Well...Amazing. But the smile was the thing that really got her. The Rainbow haired girl chuckled.

"Hey, You Alright?" She asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, I'm okay....Thanks." She said with a small smile. 

"You're Welcome, What's your name?" The Blue skined teen asked, Applejack blushed and rubbed the back of her neck in nervousness. 

Applejack: "I'm Applejack." She replied, The teen in front of her smiled. 

Rainbow Dash: "That's a nice name, I'm Rainbow Dash." She said, Applejack thought her name was pretty. It suited her.

Applejack: "T-Thanks...Yours is nice too." 

Rainbow Dash: "Thank you."

Applejack: "You're Welcome." It went silent for a bit, Rainbow felt butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help it but think Applejack was beautiful. She was so attractive, Especially Her eyes. Her eyes was gonna be the end of her. 'Jesus, How could a human be so beautiful' she thought.

Rainbow Dash: "Well, I'll see you later Okay?" Rainbow said, Applejack nodded and they both parted ways. Applejack went back to where her friends were, She found them both smirking at her.

Applejack: "What's the purpose of the smirks on ya'll face?" Applejack asked confusingly, They both giggled. 

Rarity: "We seen what happened over there, Darling. You must have a crush, Don't you?" Rarity asked, Applejack's cheeks were red. 

Applejack: "I-I..N-No." Applejack stuttered.

Fluttershy: "Don't worry, Applejack. You can tell us, We won't tell anyone." Fluttershy said with a soft smile. Applejack sighed.

Applejack: "Well...I think I might have a tiny crush on someone.." Applejack said quietly but her friends still heard her.

Fluttershy: "Was it the person who saved you from falling?" Fluttershy asked, Applejack slowly nodded. Fluttershy and Rarity smiled.

Rarity: "That's completely fine, Darling. Just confess when your ready." Rarity said with a smile, Applejack smiled back.

Applejack: "Thanks guys." 

FS and R: "You're Welcome." Her friends said. 

"Oh Look, Aria. There's the Shorty again." Someone from behind Applejack snickered. Applejack turned around and then she was stunned. It was Adagio and Aria...The bullies from her school, Aka the popular girls.

Aria: "I'm Surprised you showed up, Didn't think you would show up because...well...I thought you'd feel embarrassed." Aria said with a slight chuckle. Applejack frowned while looking down at the floor. Rarity then walked up to Applejack and tapped her on the shoulder. 

Rarity: "And what makes you think she would feel embarrassed to come here?" Rarity snapped. Adagio giggled.

Adagio: "You know, Being embarrassed in front everyone, Everyone can see how ugly Applejack is. She doesn't belong here." Adagio said with a smirk, Applejack had tears in her eyes. She tried not to cry. She'd always cry everytime they'd bully her, She just could never help it. But she was not going to show her weakness to a whole crowd. That was not happening. Then Fluttershy stepped up.

Fluttershy: "And what makes you think you could tease her and call her names?" Fluttershy snapped, Rarity was a bit shocked but she didn't show it. At this point, She needed to help a friend out.

Aria: "Excuse you?" Aria sassed, Rarity rolled her eyes.

Rarity: "More like excuse you. Why do you always think you have a right to bully people?" Rarity questioned. 

Adagio: "You won't get the answer to that, It's none of your business." Adagio said, Rarity huffed. 

Aria: "You really should leave though, I mean look at you. Who would wanna see someone that looks so horrible in here? I sure wouldn't." Aria said. Applejack still avoided eye contact. Rarity and Fluttershy gave Adagio and Aria nasty glares. 

Adagio: "Aria Is right, Maybe you should just leave. Or just kill yourself, It's not like anybody would care. Not even your friends" Applejack and her friends eyes widen, They couldn't believe she actually said something like that. Even Aria thought she went way to far. 

Fluttershy: *gasp* "How could you say that!" Fluttershy said. 

Aria: "Not gonna lie Adagio, But you went kinda to far.." Aria whispered. Applejack couldn't hold it anymore. So without hesitation, She just ran out of the place. Rarity and Fluttershy looked at each other with worried looks.

Rarity: "See what you guys did? Now she might mess around and probably kill herself." Rarity scolded, Then Fluttershy and Rarity went outside to go check on Applejack. Thankfully she was just on the bench and not at home trying to kill herself. They both sat next to her. 

Fluttershy: "Applejack? Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked in a concerned tone. Applejack didn't answer, She kept crying. Rarity and Fluttershy looked at each other. Applejack looked up, Then she looked at her two friends next to her.

Applejack: "I-...I need a moment to myself...I-If that's okay.." Applejack said, Rarity and Fluttershy nodded.

Rarity: "Alright, Just let us know when you're okay. We'll be here." Rarity said with a smile, Applejack slowly nodded. Rarity and Fluttershy went inside, Applejack cried to herself for a couple more seconds. Then she felt an arm around her, She didn't do anything, She kept crying. So the person that was right next to her lift her head up. It was Rainbow Dash, That was surprising. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey, Why are you crying? You okay?" Rainbow asked in a soft voice, She didn't know what to say to Rainbow. So she cried again, Rainbow then cupped her cheeks and wiped Applejack's tears away. 

Rainbow Dash: "Hey, Don't cry. I don't want you to mess up your beautiful face." Rainbow told her, Applejack blushed. Rainbow chuckled lightly then she wrapped her arms around her neck tightly. 

Rainbow Dash: "It's Alright. Everything is gonna be fine, You don't have to be scared to tell me anything, Now what's wrong?" Rainbow asked again as she broke the embrace. Applejack sighed quietly. 

Applejack: "It's Adagio and Aria...T-They've been bullying me for so long, They were just bullying me a couple minutes ago. They teased me for being short, They told me I was ugly and that I shouldn't be here. And Adagio had told me to.....She told me to go die.." Applejack explained, She started crying again. She buried her head in Rainbow's chest. Rainbow rubbed her on the back for comfort. 

Rainbow Dash: "Shh..It's Okay, Applejack. Everything is fine. I'll just tell Pinkie to kick them out, Okay? Just for you." They both broke the hug, Rainbow wrapped her arms around Applejack's waist. Rainbow kissed her on the nose. Applejack was stunned because of her actions. 

Rainbow Dash: "You're Beautiful, Okay? And you should know that, Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. Remember that you are loved, And you are appreciated by others. Adagio and Aria may hate you but I don't hate you, I adore you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I could never hate someone like you, They're probably just jealous because of how Beautiful you are. In fact, I actually have a crush on you. I love your smile, Your voice, Everything about you is perfect. You are perfect." Rainbow ended her sentence with a smile, Applejack was just shocked, She wasn't expecting it to end like this. 

Applejack: "Well...I-I like you too. More than a friend." Applejack admitted, Rainbow smiled.

Rainbow Dash: "I can tell by your Rosie Red Cheeks." Rainbow said kissing her on the cheek. Applejack giggled. Rainbow then unexpectedly kissed her everywhere, Applejack laughed. She was ticklish after all. 

Applejack: "St-Stop!" She laughed. Rainbow kissed her on the lips lightly, Then she stopped. 

Rainbow Dash: "You Okay Now?" Rainbow asked, Applejack nodded.

Applejack: "Yeah, Thanks to you." Applejack said, Rainbow giggled.

Rainbow Dash: "Don't mention it." Rainbow said with a gentle smile. Hm, Imagine what Applejack's friends reaction would be if they found out she had a girlfriend. They'd be shocked. She already had a crush on her and now she's already her girlfriend? That's real surprising. But they will totally be impressed. 

So that's it! Thanks for reading, This took a while but it was fun to make! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
104K 3.9K 22
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
92.7K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ