Miss Royalty // BTS AU

By its_jasminx

"Princess, may I have this dance?..." - A normal college girl who dreams of finding a prince to sweep her off... More

DISCLAIMER
💫Characters💫
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Four PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Eight PT 2
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Two PT 2
Epilogue

Chapter Six

24 2 0
By its_jasminx

26 Days Left Until The Ball

After Ruby finished her breakfast, she and Chip headed to Practice Hall. "I can't believe tomorrow is the contest, I'm actually nervous, but at the same time, I know I can do it." Chip convinces her she'll do her best. When they entered, they greeted Jare and... Prince Hoseok?

"Prince Hoseok, what are you doing here?" She asks him. "I'm here to practice and I-I want to k-know if y-you want t-to dance with me?" Prince Hoseok suddenly stutters as he asks her, nervously. "I think he'll be a perfect example for you when you choose your prince for the contest," Jare explains.

"I-I guess," Ruby shrugs. Prince Hoseok sticks his hand out and Ruby accepts as they both walk to the center of the floor. Ruby takes a deep breath and once the music starts playing, Prince Hoseok begins to take the lead. They both danced around the rim of the floor, Ruby delicately falls her head back, feeling the music flow through her ears.

Is this what Princess Juliana was feeling when she danced with Prince Seokjin? She wishes to pretend to dance with Prince Seokjin, but because of the dance contest tomorrow, she needs to concentrate and focus on dancing with the prince she's dancing with.

Before they end their dance, Prince Hoseok tightens his grip around Ruby's waist and holds her down to end their dance. "That was perfect! I think you two should be partners for tomorrow's contest," Jare claps. "I knew you're better than me, so I bought a gift for you," Prince Hoseok said.

"You should close your eyes, it's a surprise," he grins widely, but that smile of his was highly suspicious from Chip and Jare's point of view. Ruby closed her eyes and she feels his hands touch with his hands and felt something weird on her hand. "Open your eyes," he instructs and when she does, she lets out the scariest and loudest scream when she sees a spider in her hand.

She drops the spider and rubs her hands on her gown. "Ahhh! What the hell?!" Prince Hoseok laughs and when he saw how angry he looked, he quickly apologized and thought it might help her calm her never for tomorrow. "You think we should be partners? I don't even want to think about choosing you on the day of the Grand Ball!" Ruby furiously shouts.

Prince Hoseok's heart shatters and is heartbroken by the words Ruby was spitting. "Ruby-" Chip tries to calm her down, but the prank Prince Hoseok pulled off, Ruby was not happy. Prince Hoseok apologizes once more and leaves Practice Hall. "I think I need a moment," Ruby said and also leaves Practice Hall seconds later after Prince Hoseok.

Ruby decided to take go to Rumba Beach to calm her anger down. She regrets what she said to Prince Hoseok, usually when she's angry, she'd say something without even thinking and she always regrets it because she knows she's hurt their feelings. Chip thought it'll be a good idea to give her space and let her go alone. She sits down on the sand, letting out a long sigh as she looks at the ocean waves crashing upon waves.

"Something's wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you." Ruby looks up and finds Prince Jimin admiral watching at Ruby. "Prince Jimin? What is it?" Ruby annoyingly asks. "Calm down, angry kitten, I just wanted to cheer you up since I saw how angry you came in. What happened?" Prince Jimin asks.

"Prince Hoseok pranked me and it was a spider," Ruby said which makes Prince Jimin burst out in laughter. "That's not funny!" She shouts at him. "I'm sorry, but I have to admit, Prince Hoseok canoe funny, but he does it because he wants to see every pretty princess smile," he said. But to Ruby, it wasn't funny and she doesn't smile just thinking about that spider.

"Okay, well, it's not funny to think about it now, but-" Prince Jimin thinks about it for a moment until an idea pops in his head. He runs far from where Ruby was sitting and Ruby is confused as to why he left like that. "Where are you going?!" Ruby shouts as she stands up to watch Prince Jimin run from a far distance.

"Just wait there!" Prince Jimin shouts back and Ruby decides to wait until he was done. But after waiting for about twenty minutes, she began to feel suspicious that he probably bailed on her. "Prince Jimin?!" She starts to call his name out loudly. "Princess Ruby!" She hears her name being called and saw Prince Jimin running back towards Ruby.

She sighed in relief as Prince Jimin rushes back. "My apologies, I took so long to give you a surprise," Prince Jimin said. "What do you mean?" Ruby asks. Prince Jimin ignores her question and urges her to close her eyes. "This Bette not be the same prank as Prince Hoseok's!" She warns.

Ruby closes her eyes as Prince Jimin takes her eyes and guides her to where the prince ran off. Ruby prays her in mind that this wasn't a prank. "We're almost there," Prince Jimin teases in excitement.

They soon stopped and Prince Jimin tells her to open her eyes. "I am going to hurt you if this is a-" "you need to relax, I'm not like Prince Hoseok, but this is something you should be comfortable with surprises," Prince Jimin said.

Ruby slowly opens her eyes and finds a drawing of herself in the sand. "I drew you in the sand, to show my love and affection for you," Prince Jimin says. "Thank you, looks lovely," she compliments when she saw the tiny details he didn't miss. Se didn't know he could draw so well, not that she knows about Jimin from her world.

"I love this." Ruby wished she could've taken a picture with her smartphone, but she left it in her room, in her world, and besides, she's in this world, which means the princes won't know any technology. "Thank you, Prince Jimin, but I should go." Ruby and Prince Jimin waved goodbye and Ruby returned to her room at the castle.

"Princess Ruby, I see you have finally returned," Chip said, waiting for Ruby's return. "Chip, I regret saying those nasty words to Prince Hoseok," Ruby said with a frown on her face. "It's okay when you see him, just apologize to him, I know he'll apologize to you as well," Chip says sitting beside her on the bed.

They hear someone gently knocking on the door and they watched the main entrance and bows at Ruby. "His highness, Prince Hoseok awaits her highness, Princess Ruby," the maid said before she bows down again and exits Ruby's room. "Speaking of Prince Hoseok, it seems like you both should apologize to each other," Chip said, pointing at the door.

Ruby gives up and sighs as she exits out of her room and walks downstairs to meet up with Prince Hoseok. She finds him in the main waiting rooms of the castle. It was like the 'living room' for them but in the 18th century. "Princess Ruby! I hope you're not mad at me still," Prince Hoseok said, with a frown on his face.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Ruby said, folding her arms across her chest. "I just want to say I'm sorry, I know it was disgusting of me to do something despicable. I tend to do these kinds of pranks to make every princess smile." Ruby believed every word Prince Hoseok had to say and that's exactly what Prince Jimin said earlier.

"I also want to apologize, when I'm this mad, I would say stuff that I regret afterward," Ruby admits. "Oh I forgive, I was just being a jerk and for me to forgive you, please do accept this," Prince Hoseok said, showing Ruby a string of red ribbon. "What's this?" She questions as she takes the red ribbon from his palm.

"I was hoping to ask you if you want to become dance partners for the dance contest tomorrow? Unless you already picked your prince," he said. She smiles and accepts his request. "Of course, I'm glad to be your partner," Ruby said, smiling. Prince Hoseok is happy to hear her say yes and takes the red ribbon from her and ties it around her wrist.

"I hope we win this contest, tomorrow," Prince Hoseok throws his first up in the air. "Okay, well, how are we going to plan this?" Ruby asks. "Well," Chip interrupts. "The dancing contest, and it's not just tomorrow, but all of the dancing contests for this month will be mostly be held in the kingdom's Dance Hall. Her highness and I will be there, fifteen minutes before the contest starts so you, Prince Hoseok must show up there as well. We'll be right inside of Dance Hall, outside the main area." Chip's explanation makes sense and the two understood.

"Since you two are partners, why don't you two head to Practice Hall and start practice until the end of the day?" Chip suggests. "Sure, I have so much energy to practice with you!" Prince Hoseok cheerfully said.

She never saw how happy he looked and the energy shows off his cheery personality. And that's how they spend their day, they practiced as much as they can fr tomorrow's annual contest. The only she's worried about, making a mistake in front of Prince Seokjin and Princess Juliana. She doesn't want to win and beat them, but to show how much she approved her dancing skills...

To Be Continued...

~~~~

1,623 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.7K 52
This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chosen him to be the heir to the throne. Of c...
4.4M 246K 56
"I'll marry you when I grow up." The little Prince chimes as he steadies himself to walk on top of an old abandoned log. "You can't. A Prince should...
27.7K 1.6K 21
A charming stranger behind a mask... but who is he? After sneaking into a masquerade ball, a mysterious and alluring stranger asks you to dance. You...
14.7K 921 51
A story about an ordinary girl who fall in love with the greatest warrior of his time. How are their worlds going to change their life forever. Will...