In Love again.... | Hermione...

By hoomaniess

š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“–š“øš“«š“µš“®š“½ š“øš“Æ š“•š“²š“»š“® Inspired by: whoopsies13 Thi... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 4

4.1K 135 44
By hoomaniess

♗♗♗

Y/N motioned outside of the tent, the cheerful atmosphere hitting her as a her lips curled upwards into a smile. She took a deep breath as she fluttered her eyes close, letting the soft breeze of happiness hit her.

"Fascinating isn't it?"

Y/N jumped slightly at the sudden voice as she shot her eyes open but soon relaxed herself as she glanced to the Hufflepuff beside her, "Merlin's sake, Ced."

The Hufflepuff chuckled softly as he patted the girl on the back softly, "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you there." he responded as the girl gave the boy a dismissive wave in response.

Cedric glanced to the girl and smiled as he moved his hands into the pockets of his pants, "So, how was your summer?" he questioned as the Ravenclaw sighed and shrugged.

"Nothing much, spent most of my time with Harry and my parents. Well, dad did bring home an elf and we got really close, she's like our family at this point. That's about it." Y/N responded nonchalantly as Cedric hummed and nodded understandingly.

His lips curled up to a smirk as he quirked an eyebrow up to the Ravenclaw, "How about you and your girlfriend, been well?" he questioned in a playful tone as the girl rolled her eyes and playfully nudged him on the shoulder.

"Yeah, we've been good. She brought me to a fascinating Muggle place, a carnival fair. You should go some day it's really brilliant." Y/N told, her grin widening and her cheeks flashing a subtle pink as she recalled the event.

"Must've been fun, I've read about those before in Muggle Studies, sounds brilliant." Cedric beamed as the girl nodded, "They're brilliant. The atmosphere's quite cheerful, just like where we are now."

Cedric and Y/N chuckled softly as they looked out to the crowds of cheerful people who were running around their tents, some were singing, some were busy soaring the sky on their broomsticks.

Then, Y/N turned to Cedric with a quirk of her eyebrow, "How about you, Ced? You and Cho?" she questioned as the Hufflepuff boy's pale skin turned bright pink. He let out a nervous laughter as he scratched the back of his neck, "We're...friends.."

The girl snickered as she noticed the boy's shy state before she swung her arm around his shoulder, "A little shy are we, Diggory?" she teased playfully as Cedric rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Bugger off, Y/L/N. We're really just friends."

The girl hummed and nodded her head in a teasing way, "Mhm...yeah..For now." she retaliated as the boy's cheeks darkened in color.

"Y/N?"

Instantly, Y/N and Cedric wheeled around and was met with the raven-haired boy peering his head out from one of the flaps of the tent. Harry motioned out of the tent and cleared his throat, "Mr Weasley's looking for you, says he wants to catch up with you."

The girl nodded as she glanced back to the Hufflepuff boy, "Right then, I'll be off now." she beamed as Cedric nodded and smiled back. Then, the girl walked pass the raven-haired boy as she entered the tent.

♗♗♗

Y/N and her group of friends followed behind Arthur as they climbed up the stairs, a few people passing by them as the group were slightly out of breath from the flights of stairs they had climbed.

Ron's chest heaved up and down slight as he stood next to Arthur and looked down from the railing, "Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" he questioned.

"Well, if it rains, you'll know first." a familiar man's voice jeered as the group looked down and immediately scowls formed on their face. Lucius and Draco were descending the stairs below them.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco boasted as he followed behind his father. Then, Lucius stabbed the end of his stick towards Draco into his abdomen as the platinum-haired boy grunted softly in response.

"No need to boast, Draco." he seethed as he glanced back to the group, locking eyes with the bushy-haired girl as a smirk rose to his lips, "Blood has its privileges. As I'm sure your schoolmates are well aware of."

The Ravenclaw rolled her eyes and scoffed as she was about to talk back before felt a tug on her arm causing her to shut up, the bushy-haired girl sent her a scolding glare as she tilted her head towards the stairs.

Clang!

Instantly, the group wheeled back around. Y/N and Harry noticed the end of Lucius stick, a silver serpent hooked onto the railing as he glared at the duo, "Better enjoy yourselves tonight, Miss Y/L/N and Mr Potter, while you can."

The Ravenclaw scoffed as she leaned over the railway and scowled, "Oh I should be telling you, considering you've got such a clingy boy in your hands, find it hard to enjoy myself with someone like that." Y/N retorted as Caleb and Ron tried to hide their snickers.

Draco was about to lunge at the girl before Lucius blocked him with his stick, keeping his glare at the girl, "Let's go." he seethed before motioning out of the group's sight.

"Good one mate!" Ron cheered as Caleb snickered beside him, "Finally someone's able to shut him up." Caleb mumbled as Aidan hummed in agreement.

The bushy-haired girl however sent the Ravenclaw a scolding look as the Ravenclaw shrugged innocently, "I do not tolerate blood supremacy, especially if it's directed towards you." she defended proudly as the bushy-haired girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, "You're bound to get yourself killed one day with that big mouth of yours."

The Ravenclaw huffed as they continued to ascend the stairs to their seats, "Well sorry for wanting to defend the people I love." she deadpanned as the bushy-haired girl's cheeks heated up slightly.

"It's not worth your time telling her off, Mione." Lizzy told as Harry nodded in agreement, "She's been like that her entire life." He continued as the Ravenclaw sent the bushy-haired girl a knowing look.

The bushy-haired girl let out an annoyed huff, "I hate you." she grumbled as the Ravenclaw snickered beside her, "Mhm..love you too, Angel." 

♗♗♗

"Told you these seats are worth waiting for." Arthur mentioned as he led the group into their stands. The stadium was packed, colors of green and red spread throughout the entire crowd as loud cheers filled the stadium, it was nothing like Y/N nor Harry had ever experienced.

Just then, a fleet of broomsticks jetted into view. "It's the Irish! There's Troy!" Fred cheered as he pointed to one of the many man in green that were soaring through the sky on their broomsticks.

"And Mullet!" George sounded as fireworks were blasted into the sky forming a leprechaun dancing in the air. Y/N and the others cheered in their stands as they watched them circle the stadium on their broomsticks.

Then, another fleet of dark-clad riders soared right into the dancing Leprechaun as the crowds roared louder than before. "Here come the Bulgarians!" George cheered.

"Who's that?" Ginny questioned as she pointed to one of the players in red who just did an upside down stunt on top of his broom. "That's sis, is the best Seeker in the world!" George responded as the opposite stands flipped large cards that beared the face of surly looking boy with thick eyebrows.

The crowds began to chant "Krum" continuously as the image of him soared around the stadium and stopped, a big red flag with his name 'Krum' appeared behind him as he hovered in the air.

"Good evening!" Fudge voice sounded through the crowds causing the audience's cheers to slowly die down as they paid attention to what Fudge has to say.

"As Minister for Magic. It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" Fudge announced as he held his wand to his neck so that his voice could be heard like a megaphone throughout the stadium, "Let the match...begin!"

Then, a ball of light emitted from Fudge's wand as he pointed it towards the stadium, the Quidditch players rocketing upwards as the crowd roared once more.

♗♗♗

Y/N watched amusingly as Fred and George jumping around the living area of the tent, cheering happily as they re-lived the match. "Brilliant Krum, wasn't he?" Ron complimented as the others snickered at the red-haired boy.

"Did you see him put Lynch into the ground with the Wronski Feint? It was positively brutal!" Ron praised. "I think you're in love, Ron." Caleb ridiculed as Y/N and Lizzy hummed in agreement. Then, the Weasley twins began to tease Ron as they sing 'Ron's in love with Krum' into their song.

Ron narrowed his eyes to the dark-skinned boy and the Ravenclaw as they both shrugged playfully and grinned innocently, "It's alright to fall in love, Ronald." Y/N teased as the red-haired boy shot the girl a scolding glare, "Quiet, you."

Just then, a chant of voices rose like a lion's roar beyond the tent, Fred's face lit up at the noise, "Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on."

Suddenly, Arthur barged into the tent looking slightly frantic, "It's not the Irish." he stated sternly.Something in his voices caused the group's smiles to wither. Arthur abruptly turned to the group and gave them all a very serious look, "Get yourselves dressed. Now!" he ordered fiercely.

Everybody wasted no time as they scrambled into their own rooms and quickly got dressed. Y/N put on her sweatshirt as she glanced over to the other girls in her room, "What's going on."

But nobody knew as they all shrugged. "Don't know but whatever it is, I don't think it's good." Lizzy responded as she slipped her phone and wand into her pocket.

After a few seconds, The Ravenclaw exited the room with the other girls trailing behind, they watched as Arthur motioned for them to follow him as they exited the tent.

They scrambled out of the tent and Y/N in disbelief stared at the hellish tableaux that stood before them. All around them were people running in terror, trampling fires and kicked up sparks were spreading across the tents.

Y/N squinted her eyes as she spotted something in the far distance, a teeming clot of black robed wizards whose faces were concealed behind hideous masks were marching across the campsite, laughing drunkenly. Some of them clutched torches while other pointed their wands skyward, where four people tumbled eerily high above.

"W-Who are those people? In the air?" Aidan questioned as they watched in horror. "Muggles." Arthur told. "And the ones on the ground?" Ginny asked frantically. "Death Eaters." Hermione fretted.

Y/N felt her heart sunk down as she quickly intertwined her hand in Hermione's, she seemed to sense the terrified state of her girlfriend as she sent a comforting squeeze to her hand.

She noticed Arthur pulling out his wand as she reached her empty hand down and took hers out, followed by Harry but Arthur quickly tugged them back, "No. Get back to the Portkey, all of you. And stick together."

He turned to Fred and George, "Fred George, you're responsible for Ginny, Ginny you listen to your brothers." he ordered as Ginny nodded. Arthur then dashed off, instantly the group tried to beat the running crowd as they made their way through, trying to get back to the Portkey.

Y/N tightened her grip around the bushy-haired girl's hand but it wasn't enough. A few running people seemed to have crashed into the Ravenclaw causing her to loosen her grip from the bushy-haired girl, "Y/N!"

But it was too late, her hand had slipped from the bushy-haired girl's as the crowd pushed her back, she looked around frantically as the bushy-haired girl wasn't in her view. 

She felt her breathing growing heavy as she continued to look through the crowd. To her relief she could spot a faint familiar boy in the distance, "Harry?"

Without a second thought, she pushed through the amounts of people, "Harry!" she called out as the raven-haired boy wheeled around and noticed the girl, he as well started to push through the crowds as they were now side by side.

"Have you seen Hermione?" Y/N asked eagerly but the raven-haired boy shook his head, "No I lost them in the crowd."

"Ah shit. shit." Y/N cursed under her breath as she started to panic, her mind racing as she began to worry about the bushy-haired girl and her friends. What if they got hurt? What if they were captured? What if the Death Eaters caught Hermione?

Jus then, a crowd of people ran towards them causing the girl to snap out of her thoughts as she and Harry were seperated once more, she was being buffeted back and forth by the raging crowd causing her to lost her balance as she stumbled on to the ground and curled up, in attempt to shield herself as more people ran over her

Suddenly, she felt her scar on her lower abdomen burning slightly as she struggled to get up. More and more people stomping over her as they run past, Y/N felt her body bruising up as grunts and whimpers left her mouth. Soon, she felt her vision blur...then, all she saw was dark.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 15
š“‘š“Ŗš“¼š“®š“­ š“øš“· š“—š“Ŗš“»š“»š”‚ š“Ÿš“øš“½š“½š“®š“» š“Ŗš“·š“­ š“£š“±š“® š“¢š“øš“»š“¬š“®š“»š“®š“»'š“¼ š“¢š“½š“øš“·š“®. Welcome To Hogwarts, the beginning of your long awaited journey...
174K 3.1K 41
š–½š—Žš—†š–» š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ (a draco malfoy social media story) i guess it was just dumb love... republished: november 5, 2022 tags: #16 in #dracoxoc: may...
45.3K 1.2K 13
Started: March 24, 2020 Ended: June 14, 2020 Highest Ranks: #5 in Harmione #3 in Sideways #2 in dontread (LMAO-) ___________________ "Ron and I never...
22.9K 553 36
ā˜† second story in the sequel ā˜† ā€¢ go read "Blood to Love | 3rd year" if you haven't! āœ°ā˜½ā™”š‘āœÆā˜¼ He cursed under his breath. "I don't know what to do!" "...