Kitten | 18+ {to be edited}

נכתב על ידי Wpannon

[ 18+ ] "Let my tongue explain how bad I crave you." He whispered softly, and then I was fully and completely... עוד

kitten
C h a r a c t e r s
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
AUTHORS NOTE
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
🤍C H A R A C T E R S🤍
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Sequel Is Out
1M reads
2 m reads

Ten

202K 3.6K 2.7K
נכתב על ידי Wpannon

COMMENT

-

Ava

"You look...stunning."

I smiled at Enzo from the last step of the stairs. The second he saw me his jaw dropped. He stepped forward and gave me his arm which I gripped as we walked out. Enzo was going to be my plus one, it was my parents' suggestion. I planned on making James jealous tonight, I enjoyed how tense he was when he saw me with my friends in the pool, and a handsome man like Enzo was going to be even better at that.

My parents stood by the car, waiting for us. When we came out they both smiled widely and told me how beautiful I looked. I was wearing a wine-red satin dress with a split on my thigh. It highlighted my curves perfectly.

Our driver opened the door for us and we hopped in. My mom and dad were sitting in front of us, facing me and Enzo. During the ride we made small talk, mostly my dad and mom talking for themselves while me and Enzo did the same.

I hadn't even realized that we had arrived until the car stopped. I looked out the window and my mouth opened wide. It was a huge mansion. It was hard for me to think that James lived here by himself. Was he hiding that he was married? Was that why he just left...

The car was parked in front of the enormous front door, right by a water fountain. The garden was big and well-lit. It looked magical at night.

When we walked inside I straightened my dress and took a hold of Enzos outstretched arm. He smiled at me, he was wearing a suit and it was tight around his biceps, showing off his muscles. I barely got my hand around half of it. I smiled softly back. It had been a while since I saw James, and I was kind of nervous. He was extremely alluring and I hoped I wouldn't fall by his feet tonight.

The hall was filled with people wearing fancy dresses and suits. Although one, in particular, stood out. The second I stepped in his attention went from the group of men to me. I saw him eye my body before his eyes met mine. I felt butterflies and looked away, instead admiring his gorgeous home. In the corner of my eye, I saw him coming towards us. He didn't seem to have a date with him, guess the wife question is out of the way.

"Mr. and Mrs. Carillo, it's a pleasure to have you here tonight." He shook their hands and then his eyes darted to me. He gave me a gorgeous smile and once again his eyes appreciated my dress.

"Ava, you look wonderful tonight." His eyes glinted, and instead of shaking my outstretched hand he grabbed it softly and raised it to his lips, leaving a feather-light kiss. A shiver threatened to go through my body. I gave him a weak smile, wanting to act nice even though I felt mad and hurt at his behavior last time we met..

At last, he looked at the man who stood close beside me, and his eyes showed his surprise. Almost like he was too busy eyeing me, to notice Enzo at all. They were both tall, however James still had a couple of centimeters more on him. And his powerful muscular figure didn't give a chance to Enzos. His lips that were in a straight line now turned into a fake smile. They shook hands, and the awkward tension was making me uncomfortable, but my parents were clueless.

"You must be Lorenzo Fallaci. Welcome." I heard his fake enthusiasm as he spoke. Enzo gave him a smile and a nod.

"That's me, you have a beautiful home, Mr. De Luca." Enzos voice wasn't as deep as James'. Of course, James was a couple of years older.

James' eyes went to me for a second and I noticed his jaw clenching.

"Thank you. Are you a friend of Ava's?" The irritation in his voice was clear. Enzo chuckled and took a possessive hold of my waist. James' eyes averted to the action and his eyes went dark.

"Actually I got the honor to be her date tonight." He looked down at me and smiled. I returned the gesture before turning my head back to James with an innocent smile. He straightened his posture and cleared his throat.

"Dinner will be served soon, excuse me I have business to attend to." He looked at me the whole time, and I could see his jealousy through his tense posture as he walked away.
Even his walk was hot, filled with power, and everyone backed out of his way. He looked like a king. I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to hold and scratch his back muscles as he fucked me...Judging by the looks that other women gave him I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

James

"Is she here?" My brother asked.

I nodded.

I had to get out of there. Seeing her with another man so close to her made me want to rip his head off in front of everyone and fuck her right there, showing everyone that she's mine. But that would be too much of a risk.

Me and my brother were now inside my office. I took a sip of the scotch in my hand as I sat behind the table. He looked down at me from where he was standing.

"I can see how weak she makes you by just being in the same building. You have to clear your head. This is exactly why I told you to let her go. And you will, you must. The Don can't have a weakness such as a woman, it will ruin everything we have worked for."

I wanted to punch him for telling me what to do, especially with Ava, but he was my co-leader and I knew he was right. I couldn't take the risk to put a  target on her back for others just to get to me. The last thing I wanted to do was to get her hurt or even worse, killed.

The strong protectiveness and possessiveness I felt with Ava were completely new to me. At least around a woman. But yet it felt so natural. I hadn't planned this at all...

"I know. She's just...so irresistible."

"Since when are you the one chasing after some pussy." He chuckled.

I immediately stood up and got in his face.

"She's more than just a quick fuck, Alesso." I admitted, to both him and myself.

"It doesn't matter. She's too much of a risk for our business." He turned around and went to leave.

"You better keep your hands to yourself tonight, Don."

I had noticed Ava's irritation towards me the second she stepped in and met my eyes. The way she looked away and smiled with only her lips, and not her eyes. Or at least I wanted her to be irritated, that way I knew she cared.

It angered me not to be the one holding her, and seeing that man beside her was extremely frustrating. The way he had held her close showed that he thought of me as competition. Little did he know I had already won, even if she didn't know yet. I don't know what kind of relationship they have had, but I saw the way he looked at her, and only I was allowed to look at her petite frame like that.

The dress she wore made my cock ache to feel her, it hugged her body perfectly, showing her perfect waist and wide hips. I remembered how her skin had felt, so soft and smooth. It was addicting. I haven't felt her, hell I haven't even been around her, since I left that morning and I had never felt worse. The constant thinking and worrying if she was safe. It was a good thing I had my security guards watching her 24/7 but it wasn't enough. I needed to see her and protect her myself. And I wanted to feel her wrapped around my cock more than anything...

Everybody had now taken a seat around the huge table and was eating the food that had been served. But I could barely get anything down. I was part of a discussion with other important businessmen and clients, but my attention darted to the beautiful woman that was sitting a few seats away, with her annoying 'date' beside her. He sat too close for my liking and all I wanted to do was to go over there and throw him out. Instead, I took a deep breath and felt my brother nudge me in the side. I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Pay attention, for fuck sake" I rolled my eyes and my attention still went back to Ava. He followed my gaze and I noticed his eyes widening and he cleared his throat. Then his eyes went to the men speaking again. My eyebrows furrowed. What the fuck was that?

"She's pretty," I smirked, was he jealous?

Alesso was a charming man, making women beg for his attention left to right. But I had something more, I was powerful. I didn't have to charm women to make them beg for me. And boy did I like it when they begged. But that was over now, I only craved one woman's attention. And begging.

Ava met my gaze and I saw her tense. Yet she kept her straight posture. She was more than just an attractive woman, she was confident, she had an aura that screamed power. Mental power, her mind was strong, she knew what she wanted and was strong enough not to bend down for anyone else, well except me. And physical power, but not like mine, no, not yet. But the kind where she walks into a room and everyone takes notice, and it's not only her looks but also the way she walks with such confidence, with a goal. And mostly the way she does it so effortlessly.

I smirked at her softly and she looked down before saying something to her friend. I watched as she stood up and people's heads darted up, their eyes following her as she walked out of the room. I wanted to kill the disgusting men that eyed her, luckily I kept my calm.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." I gave them a small smile before leaving the room, going right after Ava. I watched her walk down the hallway, probably looking for the bathroom. She walked rather slowly and I had to shorten down my step to keep myself unnoticed. With my hands in my pockets, I studied the way her hips swayed, making her round ass bounce with each step. I got hard again. After a while, she found the correct room and walked in. As she was now out of sight I went and stopped right outside the door. My hand twisted the doorknob and I walked in quietly. She was standing with her side to me, just staring down into the sink that she had her hands on. She looked disoriented, in her own thoughts.

Slowly I stepped closer. Her beautiful long hair was laying softly on her shoulders, ending by her lower back. I loved her long hair.

"Kitten," I said the words softly and she jumped. When she saw me her eyes went down my body and I smirked as she watched me out. I stepped closer, she didn't move. Her face was expressionless, I couldn't read her emotions.

"Did you miss me?"

Her eyes squinted and she had to look up to meet my eyes. Our closeness allowed me to smell her sweet perfume.

"Screw you, James." For the first time in my life, I felt guilt. She was hurt. She sounded confident but the words came out in a whisper. I hated the fact that I couldn't even tell her why I left, why I hadn't reached out to her since. It was because I couldn't force her into my lifestyle, I cared about her too much to do that.

"I wish I could explain myself, Kitten. But I'm afraid I can't."

My voice was low. I studied her face as she looked into my eyes with a confused expression. She scoffed.

"Explain what? You don't need to explain to me how I was nothing but a pussy to put your dick in. What even was that bullshit about 'not letting me go', because that's what you said." Her voice was raised. She shook her head at me, although more to herself.

"You made me feel like I wasn't good enough, and I fucking despise you for it, James. You made me feel something about us and then you walked away." Her voice was now low, and weak. I waited for her to continue, maybe hearing her yell at me would make this easier. But it didn't. I still needed her. Her eyes were starting to water, and I didn't know if it was because of anger or disappointment. Either way, it pained me so much I had to break our eye-contact, for the first time.

"I can't explain to you why I did what I did, Ava. I can't let you in on that part of my life, it's dangerous."

Something flashed across her eyes as I met her gaze again.

"What do you mean?" Her voice was raised, she craved an explanation.

I exhaled, I had no idea what to say.

"It's...its complicated, Ava."

"Do you regret it?" I met her beautiful eyes, her tone was brittle.

I furrowed my brows and walked to hold her face in my hands. My head shook to the side.

"You have no idea how much I want you, Ava. But I don't want to hurt you."

Both her hands went up to hold my forearms.

"You won't." I saw in her eyes how much she needed me too, and I became weak. Smiling at her I leaned forward and met her soft lips. I felt every muscle in my body relax and she smiled against my lips.

-

Looong chapter lol, sorry bout that.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

250K 4.1K 48
Rosalina, 24 year old whose family was just killed by her abusive Fiancé, escapes to New York where she gets sent to live with old best friend and Ma...
4.3M 86.7K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
4M 98.7K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
2.1M 63.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...