Inseparable (Aot x reader)

Por Aurorasol1

You, Levi, Isabel and Farlan were living happily, roaming the streets of the underground until one day you cr... Más

Author's Note:
Promises
Trust..what's that?
It should've been me..
New Arrivals
Training
Training (pt2)
Changing days
Battle
Human
Why did this happen?
Trial and Error
Moving forward
Mistakes
New teams
Choices
A New Guest
Revenge
What now?
Abilities
An Unexpected arrival
Hard Truth
Fighting Back
Desperate
Safe and Sound
Betrayal
New Times
Up for Grabs
Limited Time
A New Enemy
Risks
The Queen and more
Stars
Stories
Food
Where it all began
New gear
Start of a Final Battle
Hell on the battlefield
Difficult Decisions
Breathe
Control
The Blood on my Hands
Alive
Secrets
A dream come true
Not Over Yet
A New World
Dare-devil
Tired
As the Nights Pass
Candidates
Memories
Memories (pt. 2)
Forgetting
Plans for the Future
Survivor
Night Train
Offers
Truth
The Crown (pt. 1)
The Crown (pt.2)
Party
Declaration of War
Surprises
Reunited... kind of
Home
Arrangements
Queen to queen
Events
Business
!Info that you didnt know you needed but you know now!
Tricks
Beginning of the End
The Paths
Is this how it ends?
Final Authors note

Back

552 14 1
Por Aurorasol1

I walk down the centre of the carriage and try find my way back to my seat. I stumble from one side of the train to the other and I was really trying my best to act sober. Everything was spinning and moving.

Dawn was beginning to fall upon us and a small light shone through the windows. I eventually find my seat and sit down in-front of Pieck and Porco.

"So how did it go in there?" Porco asks. "You look absolutely awful."

"Did something happen in there, (Y/n)?" Pieck smiles at me softly as I start to zone out.

flashback—

I stand up out of my seat and make my way to the centre of the carriage. "I will go shut them up a bit."

"Don't. Let them just have tonight. It's fine." Magath tries to stop me.

"It's not fine." I answer back to him. "I want to rest and I can't with all this noise."

"I thought you didn't sleep because you get nightmares?" Porco says from across the room.

"I thought you didn't go out unless you slicked back your hair perfectly?" The room goes silent. "Embarrassing, isn't it? Keep your mouth closed sometimes."

I watch him as he turns away and I continue my stroll to the next carriage. The chanting and shouting got louder and louder with every step I took forward.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you." Cozbi warns me.

"I think you are me, are you not?" I mumble so no one hears me.

"Oh wait! I am!" He excitedly says.

"Idiot." I open the door leading into the next carriage and I walk through it. I close the door behind me and see what is exactly happening.

The room went silent and everyone turned there heads towards me. Some soldiers were standing up and some were sat down. I saw Gabi on Colt's shoulders and she had tears running down her face. Colt looked absolutely unaware of what was happening.

"Isn't that... (Y/n)?" A soldier asks.

All the soldiers leap up onto their feet and make their way towards me.

"Thank you for saving us!" Some shout.

"We love you! You're our hero!" Other yell.

Some soldiers start to jump my way and attempt to land on me. I move out of their way so they all pile on top of each other.

"Come on guys. You've had enough to drink." I tell them all.

—flashback end—

"Please don't ask what happened in there." I lay my head on the table.

"Did they get you to drink?" Pieck asks.

"I did not wink at anyone!" I yell.

"It looks like this is where I step in." I hear Cozbi's voice before getting dizzy and having a sick feeling again.

I place my hand over my stomach and lift my head up, slamming it back down again on the table. It felt like I was being pulled away from my physical body. I squeeze my eyes close and wait for this torture to end.

"(Y/n)! Are you in any pain at all?!" Porco asks in a worried tone.

I tried to talk - but I couldn't. I open my eyes and see that I am no longer in my body, but I am looking at it from a side view. It looked like Cozbi took over.

"Nope." I watch as my body starts to get up from the table and sits up properly. "I'm fine."

I put my hand in my head as I actually felt sober and free from any drunk-ness. I had a tiny headache but it wasn't the worst so I just watch what Cozbi decides to do.

"Don't you even want a drink or anything?" Pieck asks.

"You have been acting strange lately. What is going on?" Porco slams his hands on the table.

"Calm down, Porco." Magath says at the other side of carriage.

Porco sits down with force and crosses his arms. "Are you going to tell us or not?"

"I'm just really anxious. I'm going to become queen when we return, remember?" Cozbi makes an excuse.

"She does have a point." Pieck tells Porco.

"Tch." He answers. That phrase would often remind me of how Levi would answer everyone back in Paradis. His plain responses is technically what makes Levi, 'Levi'.

———————————————

The train slowed down as it got closer and closer to the station. Steam came out the side of the engine and I was finally back in my own body and no longer intoxicated; though I still had a headache.

The doors of the carriages opened and many, many soldiers came out one by one. Gabi was obviously the first to literally jump out.

"Woo! We are back at last and alive!" She yells at the top of her lungs. "Beloved Liberio!"

I step out of the train and look over at all the smiling faces of soldiers - well most of them. Some were injured or suffered mental suffering from all the loud sounds and bombs. I look across and see Porco helping Colt walk. With everything that happened previously, it was definitely a hangover.

"Gabi please... tone it down." He begs before he trips over. Porco sits him down onto a nearby crater and starts to scold him about how much booze he drank.

"Who's great idea was it to give them that stuff anyway?" I walk up to them and stand next to Porco. "That stuff is a bit too strong."

"I thought he could use some." I hear Pieck's voice coming from next to us. She gripped onto a singular crutch to help her walk since she had been a Titan for so long.

"How did you even find—" I start to say in disbelief but I am cut off my someone else.

"How dare you, Colt, to spill all of Pieck's kindness on the floor." Zeke says as he walks past with a briefcase. "I should've been the one to shut them up."

I turn around and look at the back of his head. "What are you trying to imply?!" I yell.

"Keep it down, (Y/n) please." Colt tells me.

We go through the station and make our way to the gate where the Liberio border was. I was meant to get off the train the stop before, which was all the way on the other side of Liberio. That was, supposedly, where my other house was; my actual house. I didn't want to go though anyway. I didn't want to have to walk all the way here from there to go to training. I would probably get Magath to send a letter to my family to say I'm alright.

The gates opened and there were many people standing there - children, adults, babies. They all stood there quietly to wait to see if we all came back.

"Soo... who are you planning to stay with?" Cozbi asks me from inside my head. "I mean you don't necessarily know anyone, do you?"

"Shut up." I whisper. "There are people here so be quiet."

"Fine. Fine. Okay then." He says before going quiet again.

I feel someones hand go on my head. "Take it easy for a couple days, (Y/n). I'll probably see you soon."

"Same to you, Porco." I say as he walks by and goes through the gate.

I do the same and start to walk forward also. I watch as soldiers and candidates run back to their families and walk away with them.

I keep walking until I see a line of Eldian soldiers that looked either scared or showed no emotions at all. They were being looked after by 2 normal, non-Eldian soldiers. I decide to walk up to the 'normal' soldiers and see what was going on.

"Hey! What are some of our guys doing here?" I ask one of the soldiers.

"These are the soldiers who have developed emotional trauma." A slightly larger soldier explains. "They have been digging the trenches. The bombs and bullets really got to them."

"Really?" I ask as I put a hand on my hip.

"Yeah. Watch." He takes a deep breath in. "Boom!"

All the soldiers in the line fall over and yell. Some were obviously more severe than others.

"Don't do that." I say. "Now you have to help them all up again." I look over at one of the soldiers that didn't shout or anything. He just fell.

He had long, brown hair and a bandage covered one of his eyes. He also had a small beard around his mouth and was quite tall. He was missing half of one of his legs and his armband was on the wrong arm.

I walk beside his right arm and crouch down. I start to undo and take his armband off and place it on the other.

"Don't worry. You won't need to fight for a long time now. At least for a couple years." I tell him.

"What is your name?" He asks quietly.

"I guess you could call me (Y/n)." I answer with a small smirk. "And I better get going." I stand up straight and look up at the clouds. It looked like it was going to rain.

time skip—

I found a small, abandoned house not too far from the gates. Thankfully, I had just found it before the rain came crashing down.

"This is the place we will be staying then?" Cozbi asks.

"Just for tonight. The day after tomorrow I will become queen of this place." I put my head in my hands. "I'm going to be just like her..."

"Are you talking about the queen of Paradis?" He questions.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because! I'm curious!" He answers. "And I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it, now?" I sigh.

"Well... uhm... we can't switch consciousness again." He explains hesitatingly.

"So is that a good or bad thing?" I ask.

"What do you think?!" He yells. "It's bad!"

"Don't raise your voice at me. Remember, you would be nothing without me so listen to me." I order him. "Now explain why it is a bad thing."

"I mean we can switch positions but it is dangerous after the third time. Things will be a bit different." He says.

"Okay then. I doubt we will have to switch anyway over the next couple days or weeks. We should be fine." I assure him.

"Whatever you say." He says before going quiet again.

There was no bed in the shed so I had to sleep on the floor. The rain started to get heavier and louder every second that went by. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. Something told me tomorrow was going to be a harsh day.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

252K 9.1K 69
A child forced to live life on the streets until the unprecedented calamity that claimed many lives and left even more uncertainties in the air. It's...
73 8 7
you moved to chicago with your dad to live with your new step and new step brother, you think of this as a fresh new start. you met a boy named eren...
34.3K 1.1K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
70.4K 2.7K 19
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 �...