𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐓

By Crazzi_MA4E

THIS STORY CONTAINS: CUSSING SELF HARM ABUSE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICID ATTEMPTS GUY X GUY (GAY) MAGOR BLOOD H... More

chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
chapter Eleven
Chapter Twleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Forteen
not a chapter
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Tweenty Two
Chapter Tweenty Three
Not a story update
HELLO-
Chapter Tweenty Four
Chapter Tweenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Twenty Five

718 44 29
By Crazzi_MA4E

r"♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📪︎ 🔾︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎🖳︎ ✁︎📁︎📂︎
(creator, meet experiment: #01)"
.
.
.

Ink stared in pure horror as he looked at the so called 'experiment' backing up a bit more as his eye lights shrank and shook. On the other side of the glass was a skeleton. they had 4 pairs of arms, blood leaking from them that never seemed to stop, a pair of curling horns exposing from their skull, they looked cracked and dirty, some dried blood stained their face, their slow breathing seemed to get slower every minute, Ink could see the skeletons sharp teeth, stained with blood as well. Ink stared at #01 in guilt, the experimented skeletons eyes were closed but Ink could see them slowly opening, revealing their pupil filled sockets. Ink was so fearful as his breath became quicker, would he become something like that? Maybe something worse..?

"⧫︎♒︎♏︎⮹︎ ⬥︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ♐︎♓︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎📪︎ ♋︎ ♐︎♋︎♓︎●︎📪︎ □︎♌︎❖︎♓︎□︎◆︎⬧︎●︎⮹︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ♐︎♓︎♑︎◆︎❒︎♏︎♎︎ □︎◆︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♎︎□︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎ ⬧︎□︎ 🖐︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎♐︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❒︎□︎⧫︎
(they were my first experiment, a fail, obviously, I haven't figured out what to do with them so I've just left them to rot)"

Dr. Code rested his hand on Ink's shoulder, making the creator jump as his gaze darted to the tall glitching skeleton  his breathing increased as he glanced at #01. watching so much blood come out of the poor skeleton, he wanted to be a hero again, just one more time. he soon had the courage to speak as he asked in a low stuttering voice.

"w-will I become like t-that..?"

The Gaster seemed amused by this, letting a soft chuckled slip through his teeth before he softly patted the little artists shoulder.

"⬧︎⧫︎♋︎❒︎⬧︎ ■︎□︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎📪︎ ♓︎❖︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎■︎ ♌︎♏︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♋︎⧫︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ❖︎♏︎❒︎⮹︎ ♐︎♓︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ♒︎♋︎♎︎ ■︎□︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎♏︎⬧︎ □︎■︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♎︎□︎ ♌︎♋︎♍︎🙵︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎■︎📬︎✂︎

(stars no Ink, ive gotten better at experimenting, this was my very first, I had no notes on what to do back then.)"

Ink still felt fearful, looking at Dr. Code's hand resting on his shoulder, he wanted to push it away but he was frozen in place. after a minute or two he finally moved, turning his head away from #01 shakily.

"w-why are they still alive, they look like they're in pain.."

"⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🖐︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎⚪︎🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎ ♌︎♏︎📪︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎🞐︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎⮹︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♋︎●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📪︎ 🖐︎⚪︎⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎⚪︎♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎⮹︎🕯︎♎︎⚪︎🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♋︎♍︎♍︎♏︎🞐︎⧫︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎♒︎ ♌︎⮹︎ ■︎□︎⬥︎📬︎✆︎✂︎

(well I've just let them be, I'm surprised they're still alive, I would have thought they'd just accept death by now.)"

The creator gulped and shook a bit. Dr. Code had continued walking down the hall, Ink quickly following behind him. there were multiple windows in this hall, all reveling different experiments, some looked nice, some looked awful, seeming to be on deaths' door. all of them sent shivers down the artists spine, walking a little quicker and looking at the ground. was he regretting his decision to be different? perhaps, he was just scared he would be a failed experiment, the thought made him uneasy.

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

This was a mistake

those words kept screaming in Ink's skull, not leaving him alone for even a second, he had gripped his skull, tightly closing his sockets as he shook, trying to get those words out of his head. I'm doing the right thing!: he thought, it was the only he could do. he didn't want to go back to being a creators toy, he wanted to show them all he was more than that, he was a God after all, no God should be under someone's control, especially a God so powerful like him. Ink had completely forgotten where he was, looking up to see the glitching doctor almost already down the hall, he took off sprinting after him, he didn't want to be alone with these experiments.

"do you have any plans for me?"

Ink finally caught up, taking a couple deep breathes. The Gaster looked down at the smaller, nodding and wrapping his arms around his back, his hands linking together. Ink looked up at Dr. Code, seeming confused and a still little fearful.

"🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎ 🖐︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ 🔾︎♋︎♎︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎🞐︎●︎♏︎ 🞐︎●︎♋︎■︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ □︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ⬧︎♍︎♓︎♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎ ♒︎♏︎●︎🞐︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ 🕯︎◆︎🞐︎♑︎❒︎♋︎♎︎♏︎🕯︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ♎︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎⮹︎ ❒︎♏︎❑︎◆︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎⬧︎✍︎✂︎
(Well Ink I've made a couple plans for you, I have my other scientists helping with your 'upgrade' but do you have any requests?)"

Ink looked at the ground, thinking hard, after a minute he was snapped out of his thinking place by a loud hissing sound, making him jump back and growl. The loud hissing noise came from a door the doctor had opened, the creator had no idea a door was there so he was a little confused and jumpy, Dr. Code walked in, Ink quickly following behind, completely forgetting about the question Gaster asked.

The little artist looked around the room, his mouth slightly a gap. The room was filled with many machines and scientists, most were monsters, Ink assumed the doctor had forced them to work, knowing Dr. Code wasn't the person who'd let anyone say no. They all worked together, seeming to be in a rush, they all looked a little fearful once they had saw Dr. Code walk in the room, which Ink understood fully, the Gaster did seem like somone that would harm without mercy.

"Are they all working on my upgrade?"

The taller skeleton nodded once more and walked to a large machine, almost reaching the ceiling. Ink followed and stared at it, having no
clue what it was or what it did. It was a large glass containment, filled with green glowing liquid.

"❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ 🔾︎♋︎♍︎♒︎♓︎■︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♏︎ 🙵︎♏︎♏︎🞐︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎ □︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ⬥︎♏︎🕯︎❖︎♏︎ ♐︎♓︎■︎♓︎⬧︎♒︎♏︎♎︎ ♎︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎🙵︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ 🔾︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎⮹︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♋︎⮹︎ ♋︎●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ●︎♓︎❑︎◆︎♓︎♎︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ●︎♓︎🙵︎♏︎ ♋︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎●︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬧︎⧫︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎□︎■︎📪︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎🞐︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎♓︎❒︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎■︎♎︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ 🔾︎♋︎🙵︎♏︎⬧︎ ⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎⮹︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♒︎♏︎♋︎●︎♏︎♎︎📪︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎□︎◆︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ 🔾︎□︎⬧︎⧫︎ □︎♐︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎ ⬥︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ 🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎⬧︎♒︎♏︎♎︎📬︎
(This machine here is where we keep our experiments once we've finished doing the work to them, this just makes sure they stay alive, the liquid is like a healing station, it seeps into their wounds and makes sure they are healed, without this most of our experiments would have perished.)"

Perished? Would he be close to death as well? That just made him rethink his decision more, but he knew Dr. Code wouldn't stop, he was relentless. The doctor moved to another machine, a tiny bit smaller than the containment one, this one had a table, like the one Ink was on for days. It had many straps, to keep whoever was on this to be still. A giant needle was held over the table, filled with scarlett-red liquid.

"❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ 🔾︎♋︎♍︎♒︎♓︎■︎♏︎ 🙵︎♓︎●︎●︎⬧︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ❒︎♏︎♎︎ ●︎♓︎❑︎◆︎♓︎♎︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ●︎♓︎🙵︎♏︎ 🞐︎□︎♓︎⬧︎□︎■︎📪︎ □︎■︎♍︎♏︎ ♓︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♌︎□︎♎︎⮹︎📪︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♎︎♓︎♏︎
(This machine kills our experiments, that red liquid is like poison, once it's in your body, you die.)"

Ink's fear increased even more, staring at Dr. Code, shaking a bit as he backed up, just a little. His gaze moving to the machine, he was regretting his decision more.

"Why would you kill them..?"

"🕈︎♏︎●︎●︎📪︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎❒︎ ♍︎❒︎♏︎♋︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📪︎ ♓︎♐︎ □︎◆︎❒︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎⬧︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ ⧫︎❒︎⮹︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎⧫︎❒︎♋︎⮹︎ ◆︎⬧︎📪︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ 🙰︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ●︎♏︎⧫︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎ ●︎♓︎❖︎♏︎📪︎ ⬥︎♏︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ 🙵︎♓︎●︎●︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎🔾︎📬︎
(Well, dear creator, if our experiments ever try to betray us, we can't just let them live, we have to kill them.)"

Ink stepped back more, glancing at the door, he wanted to run for it, he felt so sacred, his body shaking and his breathing becoming quicker. Dr. Code could see the fear and regret, he let out a dark chuckle, sending chills down Ink's spine. Before the creator knew it he was against the wall, the doctors glitching hand around his throat, his grip getting tighter every second.

"⬥︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ♎︎□︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎🙵︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎♓︎■︎♑︎📪︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎✍︎ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎⮹︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♏︎⬧︎♍︎♋︎🞐︎♏︎📪︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎✍︎
(where do you think you're going, Ink? not trying to escape, are you?)"

Dr. Code had lifted the artist up, still against the wall, his grasp getting even tighter, Ink began clawing at the tall skeletons hand as he gasped for air. He whimpered and squirmed, trying to get free.

"L-let me go you bastard!"

Ink snarled, looking around at the other scientists, some watching but most just doing their jobs. He felt scared and angry, digging into the the doctors hand. The Gaster didn't seem fazed, his free hand moving to the creators neck, his sharp fingers twitching as they moved the Ink's large gash.

"N-no! Stop! Let me go, please!"

Dr. Code said nothing, only smiled. His sharp claw digging into the little artists wound, Ink had let out a loud pained, sobbed, scream. Frantically trying to push the other away. His blood running down his neck and tears rolling down his face, his body shaking aggressively as he cried. The other scientists had all began watching in fear and pity, but not doing anything to help the sobbing creator.

"⬧︎□︎📪︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎

(so, Ink)"
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"✌︎❒︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⮹︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♌︎♏︎♍︎□︎🔾︎♏︎ ♋︎ ❖︎♓︎●︎●︎♋︎♓︎■︎✍︎
Are you ready to become a villain?)"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Words: 2247

Hello! Another chapter!
This one was quite long, which is good-
I actually went back and read the comments on the chapter I made before I disappeared, I'm sorry I made you all sad, I promise I won't ever discontinue this story, it's my child. :(

I hope you all are doing well, if not you can always talk to me, I'll be your therapist-
But that's all for this chapter, cya in the next one! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 43 16
You are a cold killer. Being childhood friends with ink cause you b8th were failed experiments and left with no souls. You killed your parents cause...
73.1K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
3.2K 104 18
For some reason, Ink, the Creator and Protector of the Sans AUs, has decided that some of the Sanses of the Multiverse should go to highschool again...
19.8K 481 20
This is a fanfiction! Please understand this is for fun! (Warning character death) I unpublished all the beginning and I do not plan on bringing it...