Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... Еще

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*48*

938 67 27
AdoredbyMinAgustD

A/n
Special thanks to OT7oramI and BeaverleyX for your awesome feedback and just talking. And check them both out. They have amazing books.

After 30 minutes of dozing, I softly entangle myself from Lindsy. She sleeps deeply, so she doesn't wake up, and I tuck her in more and leave my room. I slowly walk up to Taehyung's room. Will Yoongi join? I'm not asking him, this will be his choice. I enter the room, and smile. He's leaning against the headboard, clearly waiting for me. But he was tired, and is sleeping. His head lolling to the side. 

I crawl next to him, as cautiously as I can. Don't want to startle him awake. I do want him awake, just not suddenly. He's shirtless and I hug him, and lie my head on his chest. He stirs but sleeps on. I trail my finger over his chest drawing circles, and go down to his stomach. There I tickle him softly and he squirms and groans. I laugh softly, and then arms squeeze me tight. "Hello Kitten. I'm glad you're here. I love you. Stay the night?" He growls, voice husky from sleep. 

"Hi Snuggles. I love you too. Make love to me please. I want you." I whisper between the kisses I paint on his chest. "Hmm, now I rather just want to fuck you." He growls, and pulls me up for a breath stealing searing kiss. I don't mind that, it's still making love in my eyes. "Yes please," I moan into his mouth. He pushes me up, and yanks on my shirt. I giggle as I help him undress me. 

I don't wait and stroke all over him as I sit on my knees next to him. When I stroke over his obvious bulge, he moans. I curl my fingers in the waistband and pull it down. He lifts his ass, and his member springs free, and I lick my lips looking at it. He groans and I look up. His stare is penetrating and dark. And fixed on my face. I look down again and lean forwards, and kiss around his belly button. The muscles beneath my lips flex as I work my way over to the twitching member waiting for me. 

I use my finger, and stroke the head softly, and the feather light touch has him twitching hard. I close my fingers around him and stroke down increasing the pressure the closer I get to the base. He moans, and his hand slides into my hair. "Please suck me?" He moans, and he sounds very needy, his deep voice unnaturally high. I lick up his shaft, and he squirms, and the power surging through me turns me on. 

I suck and lavish just under the head, and he gasps, and tries to direct my head, but I resist. Just a little longer, I want him to lose it so much he will take control, and fuck me like he said. I take him into my mouth and suck him in. He groans, and his hand gets joined by the other and he grips my hair in tight fists. "Aaaah. That's it. Deeper." He moans, and he pushes my head down. 

He twitches non-stop so I get him as deep as I can, and swallow repeatedly. Until he erupts and shoots his load down my throat. He moans long, and tugs on my hair. I lick the last drop, and let him pop from my mouth. He's leaning on his elbows, and looks at me with a big grin. I crawl closer to his head, and as soon as his hand can grab my neck, he does and he pulls me in for a kiss. 

He scoots down, so he can lie flat on his back. And makes me straddle his face, and the prospect has me dripping, my arousal sliding down my leg. He sees it, and licks it all up. "So delicious," he purrs, and he doesn't wait any longer and pushes his tongue in between my folds, and a deep sigh leaves my throat. He sucks enthusiastically, and my hips move off their own accord, riding his lips and tongue. I moan, and bite my lip. The pleasure surges through me, starting at my pussy flowing up, filling my entire body. 

His hands grab my ass, and he squeezes firmly. Then he wiggles his fingers, and I lean more forwards as I roll my hips and he works two fingers into me and I clamp down on him right away. He sucks harder as he thrusts his fingers slowly. My breath hitches as I moan my release, and he greedily sucks and licks it all. I let myself fall to the side and off him, and he follows me, and molds himself on top of me. His cock is pressed between us, and he's hard again, and he feels so good, I can't wait for it. 

"How do you want me?" I ask, leaning into his ear, and I bite the shell softly. He growls, but doesn't answer. He moves his hips a little, and then penetrates my folds easily. He pushes with a little more force, and I can feel him stretch me, and it burns so heavenly. I brush his hair away from his eyes, and he regards me with love. My face probably has the same look, I love him so much, I can't comprehend it. And I have the same amount of love for all. How is that even possible? 

He fucks me slowly, and the speed increases slowly too. And the sensations invade my blood as it races through my body. He presses his lips to mine, and nibbles them. And when I gasp because he finally rubs my g-spot he deepens the kiss. He's lazy, exploring my mouth. The race of my blood turns desperate, and I stroke over his back, digging in my nails. He moans, and speeds up more. "Faster!" I get past my lips into his mouth, and he growls. 

He encases me completely, and I can't see anything other than him. My hands travel down to his ass and I grab firmly and pull him into me. He lifts my legs over his shoulders, and I mourn the loss of his ass, but it's short lived, as he surges deeper into me, and the pleasure spikes, and almost blinds me. I grab his face, pull it to me and attach our mouths, tongues tangling. In this position he finally fucks me hard as he said, and I revel in it, and him. "Snuggles, please I need you harder, just….. oh fuck. Just like that." I moan, and he rolls his hips, never stopping hitting that special spot deep within. 

The sudden release of pleasure burning me from the inside out, steals my breath, I wrench my head back and gulp in air, as I convusle around him. The squeezing of his cock triggers his and he stills as he hardens more and empties inside of me. He moans low and its so sexy, I gasp hearing it. He lets my legs down, I stroke his hair as we both come down from our high. His head rests on my chest, 

"I love you Tae," I whisper as I pull him to me for a deep kiss. He kisses me back just as hungrily,  and after a few moments he breaks the kiss, and gets up. He scoops me into his arms and walks to the door. He gets it open after a few tries, walking through. He carries me to the bathroom and I cling to him, resting my head on his shoulder. 

Arriving at the bathroom door it opens and Lindsy walks out. Tae and I are naked, and a big smile form's on her face. She has seen us both naked multiple times, so I'm not bothered in the slightest. I peek up at Tae, and he looks scared, eyes big. And I smile, look back at her and wink. She chuckles, and leaves the door open for us, waves and takes a step to the side. He walks past her into the bathroom, and when he passes her I hear a smack, and I smile big. Tae jumps and rushes in, closing the door behind him. She's incorrigible, Tae's eyes get even bigger, and he looks down at me, biting his lip in worry. 

"Don't worry. That was her goodbye," and I laugh seeing his relief. I kiss him softly, and then wiggle my legs, indicating I want to get down. He puts me down in the shower, and turns it on. The water falls down on me and as it's cold I jump back into him. He catches me chuckling, god he really is a little devil. But two can play that game, and as it's still heating up, I spin us and push him under the water. He inhales sharply, and rushes back to me. 

"Naughty," he growls. I shrug my shoulders and look at him. He feels the water behind him, and then steps back under it, pulling me with him. I sigh when the warm water envelopes us, and I hug him to me. He hugs me tightly, "I love you so much, I don't want anyone else. You know that right?" He asks me in a small voice,  and I hear doubt. I look up at him, and take his face in my hands. I kiss his lips, "you mean more to me than my own life, so yes I know. And I hope you know how much I love you?" He nods eagerly, a big smile on his face. 

"Yes I know. I've felt it. It feels warm, like sinking down in a hot spring." And I agree. It really feels like that when I can feel his love. He washes me slowly, learning every part of my body, and I reciprocate. When we're both as clean as we can get I turn the shower off and he grabs two towels, and hands me one. He finishes before me, and he watches me intently, following the towel with his eyes, eating me up. "I never thought I would love tattoos, but those are beautiful. Especially this one, and he takes me in his arms and caresses the small of my back. Where his tattoo is and I smile up at him. 

He gives me a sweet kiss, moaning. Then he takes my hand and leads me back to his room. I crawl into bed and he follows right away. And I'm the small spoon, his arm over my waist, and his hand on my breast, just resting. "So soft," he whispers,  and I giggle. "Goodnight Tae." I yawn, and snuggle deeper into him and the bed. He buries his head in my neck, and I'm not used to feeling skin to skin contact in that spot. "Goodnight Y/n. Sleep well," he mumbles. 

I close my eyes, and slowly sink down into the deep, bottomless pit of sleep. I believe I'm asleep before him. And just before I'm completely under, I feel him press a kiss in my neck. Sleep is sweet, and I dream about all of us bonded, and the feeling in the dream is euphoric, and I wake up the next morning, still thinking the dream is the reality. I have my head on his chest, and it rises slowly, so he's still asleep, and I stay where I am, and just relax, and revel in feeling him under me, warm from sleep, hard because of the muscles. But still soft so I don't want to leave, ever. 

He stirs, and angles more to me, and nothing else happens. I don't know what the time is, and I do have to work today. So reluctantly I try to sit up. His arms tighten and I chuckle, "Tae? Are you awake?" I ask, and he shakes his head, and I laugh. " then why did you shake your head?" I question next, and when I angle my head up I see him smile huge, boxy and all. It's so cute I drown in the sight. "Good morning kitten. Did you sleep good?" 

I scoot up a little so I can give him a kiss, "yes, I slept great. And how about you?" I ask back. Burying my face in his neck, and kissing it. I wish I had time for a repeat of last night, but alas I need to get up. "It was heavenly," he says. The sleep coated voice enveloping me in a cocoon of sex materialized as sound. I try again to get up, but he doesn't relent, "no, not yet. Just a little longer please?" He whines. And I chuckle, and stop trying. "Okay, just a minute. I need to go to work."

We lie together for a few minutes, just basking in each other's company and comfort. I try again, and he growls, but he let's me go finally. I sit up, and then climb over him to get out of bed. I look around, and see a shirt, I pull it over my head. Not that I mind if anyone in this house sees me naked, I don't have the time for what could happen were I to run into someone. I blow Taehyung a kiss, and leave his room for mine. 

Entering softly, I don't know if Lindsy is awake yet. When I'm inside I see the bed is empty, so I stop being cautious and dress in clean comfy clothes. It's another run BTS/Gemstones thingy today, and maybe Lindsy can take a camera and just record. Who knows, I'll have to ask Chun-Hei. I walk to the dining table and happy noise. Everyone is seated, and all chairs are occupied, so I stand next to the table. A hand takes mine, and pulls me down onto his lap. His arms go around me, and his head rests on my shoulder. And I hear him sigh next to my ear. I chuckle, "good morning everyone," the greet me back, and a plate is set before me by Jin, with all of my favorites. I smile my thanks to him and dig in. 

"What I've been wondering," Hoseok addresses me and I look up from my plate. "Are they going to cover up the tattoo in your neck?" He asks me seriously. I swallow my bite, and then shake my head, "no. It's my choice and in regards to that I need to tell you something. I can't believe I forgot to tell you." I say, lying down my fork. I take a sip of water from Jungkook's glass, and put it back down. "Our new MV will be released today actually, and the concept is mythical, and I'm showing a lot of skin and every tattoo I have is visible." They look surprised, and I chuckle. "That's not what I want to tell you. Uhm….I had to interact with a man, and the director wanted me to kiss him. I worked around it. You see for yourselves what I mean." And I look at Yoongi, but he doesn't react, he just smiles softly at me. As a matter of fact no one reacts negatively. 

"I'm excited to see it," Taehyung says, and claps his hands. "You'll look beautiful. I know it." And he winks at me. The others join in and all are very excited to see it. After breakfast, we clean and in no time, Lindsy and I are sitting in the car to get the girls. I'm curious how they will react when they see Lindsy. Hwan is driving, and he gave Lindsy a hug when I introduced her. We drive up, and the girls are waiting outside, and Lindsy looks curiously at them. "So who hates you the most?" She asks me, and I chuckle. She's up to something, or is she just curious? "The two with white hair. The green, orange, and purple one. The blue and red are friendly." I tell her, and just when I'm finished the van stops and Pearl opens the door. 

When she sees Lindsy, she narrows her eyes and takes a seat up front. Opal follows her and Sapphire gets next to Lindsy, greeting us. I introduce them and Ruby. The other girls get in as well, and Hwan drives away. We make small talk, all the girls speak fairly decent English, and Lindsy does too, having lived in the states for months, and still does. She just travels a lot. Which makes me happy, as she can visit me when it's convenient. We as the Gemstones don't travel far yet, but a bigger tour is being planned. A couple of cities in Europe. Not really big venues, as we aren't as world renown as BTS. 

During the ride it starts to rain, and it's coming down hard. Hwan is forced to drive slower, visibility greatly reduced. We arrive at the venue, 30 minutes later than planned. And we're the first, the boys not here yet. We get out, and as Lindsy and I are all the way in the back we are the last to exit. The girls rush to enter as it still rains heavily, they enter and follow a staff member. Chun-Hei waits at the door, and we stop before her, a little drenched. "Hi, Chun-Hei meet my best friend, Lindsy." Lindsy bows and Chun-Hei smiles big, and takes Lindsy's offered hand. "I'm sorry she came unexpected, so I brought her with me. I thought if we give her a camera she can get footage." 

Chun-Hei nods right away, and I tell Lindsy what we want her to do. She is a little apprehensive but I ignore her, and pull her with me into the building. We get directed to where I'm expected, and I get pulled into hair and make-up, and Lindsy looks at everything she can. I smile, and I answer all her questions. When she is satisfied with all my answers she observes everything in silence. Drinking it all in. Chun-Hei comes over and gives Lindsy a camera, and explains to her how to use it. Lindsy nods, and starts right away. 

When we all are finished with hair and make-up we follow Chun-Hei, to a big entrance hall. The guys are waiting, and a very awkward meeting happens between the girls and the boys. I wave and they smile at me. 'You look beautiful, Love.' And I wink at him. 'And you look good enough to eat, or maybe suck off?' And his eyes darken, and I smile to myself. The rules are explained, and we line up to decide the teams. Five teams of three again, and I'm paired with Jimin and Jungkook, so I'm happy, maybe we can win. Who knows? The others pair up as follow, Namjoon, Ame, and Hoseok. Then it's Ruby, Yoongi, and Amber. The fourth group is, Jin, Jade, and Sapphire. The fifth pairing are Pearl, Opal, and Taehyung. 

Let the games begin.  

A/n

And here's just a little treat OT7oramI and BeaverleyX

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

130K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
92K 4.1K 46
Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she discovered her fate was entangled with...
25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
228K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...