The Price of Fame

By bubblegumishh

"There are three rules you need to know to survive this hellhole. 1. This place isn't like mean girls. The po... More

Welcome to Hollywood Arts University
The Party part 1
The party part 2
Revenge comes with a knife

Movie Night

218 10 23
By bubblegumishh

Toph chocked out her tears feeling the lifeless body by her knees. "Katara." She was distracted. "Katara!" Toph screamed again.

"What?" Katara looked back and saw the body. "oh my god. oh my god. oh my god." She covered her mouth with her left hand and let out a blood curdling scream as tears dropped down from her eyes. She fell to the ground. Not caring if she got killed. She had failed. She had made a promised. And she broke it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                  ~Present day, Katara's POV~

I've always been able to relate too super heroes. The ones that hide their identity behind a mask. I'm used to masks. I've never taken mine off.

"okay so then it goes Roku?"

"No," Aang corrected me. "It goes Kyoshi next."

"Ah, okay." Since me and him were partners, together we were doing a project for English. We're learning about the Avatars. The last avatar was Avatar Roku. A fire bending avatar. But after that, there was no more. The Avatar cycle was thought to have broken. That Roku was killed in the state. But I think he's out there. And I won't stop till I find him.

"Who's your favorite?" He asked.

"I don't really know a lot about the avatars," I thought about it for a second. "But probably Yangchen."

He raised his eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yea, the way she made peace with both the spirit realm and the mortal realm, not everyone can do that. It takes a powerful person." He nodded he head, seemingly impressed. I shrugged my shoulders, "and what can I say? I like airbending avatars."

He chuckled as a small pink blush appeared on his cheeks. I shrugged it off as a vibration set off in the pocket of my jeans. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Apartment, 2 hours, you, Sokka, Zuko, Haru, Suki, Mai, Aang, and me, movie night, drinks snacks." Toph listed.

"Uh, which do you want me to buy?"

"I just said. Drinks and snacks."

"GET SOME CATUS JUICE!" I heard Sokka yell.

"SHUT UP DUMBASS!" Toph yelled back at him.

"You're with Sokka right now?" I questioned.

"Nevermind that Kat. Just get what I asked."

"Ight- talk to you later. Love you, mean it."

"Yea, hate you, kidding." I hung up.

"The gaangs gonna hang at the dorm, wanna come?"

"By the tone of Toph's voice I don't suppose its a option."

"Its not, but I try to be nice." He chuckled. "She wants us to buy snacks so wanna come to target with me?"

"Sure."

"Stop. This your car?" I asked standing next to his ride.

"Nice right?"

"Yea its nice! This is fucking sweet Aang!"

He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Thanks Kat." I looked back at him, he wore the sweetest, softest smile that made my heart warm.

We got in the car and he started to drive. I may just be horny but he looks hottt when he drives.

"So," I nodded my head. "a 1948 Cadillac sedanette?"

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows as he licked his lips. "You know cars." He smirked.

"My brother takes a lot of interest in them so yea. Growing up I spent of a lot of time with him."

"Must have been a good big sister."

"I tried. I try."

When I was 6 years old, I started training to be an assassin. Years ago around the early 1900s woman were done being Raped, killed, and used. Only being around for men's pleasures. So they started a group. The S.L.U.T.S. Together they found other women, or girls and raised them and trained them to kill these men. My mother had an abusive father and she was found by the leader of Sluts -at that time- and was taken in, raised by her. She grew up learning how to kill men.

After she died my mother became the new leader. She met my father at 16, got pregnant at 17, married at 18, and the she had my brother a month after their marriage. My brother being a boy couldn't be part of the group, but my mother raised him right. Taught him the right ways to view a woman.

Then when I was born, I was raised regularly for 5 years, but then the first day of 1st grade I went somewhere else instead. This big warehouse, where inside were a bunch of other girls my age in suits. Fighting. Training. For years I strived the be the best. Always getting the best grades, the best fighting style. My mother was the ruler of this bitch. I would be the best. But when my mother died, I was too young. She was caught in a mission. Trying to kill Azulon Vulcan, she died to save her teammate. At 12 years old I couldn't run this. I was devastated.  I had to take care of my brother, and my dad. So I let someone else go. She was 18 years old. My mother had saved her from her dad. The leader right now. But soon, I will take over, after I complete my last mission, one that my mother died trying to accomplish. Find the avatar, and kill him.

"Thank you for listening to Hollywood 720 Radio! Now playing: Freak by Doja Cat" The Radio person announced.

"Ah! Fuck Yes! I love this song!"

Freak like me
You want a good girl that does bad things (to you)
You never been with no one as nasty (as me)
Spice up your life, come get a freak
Freak like me

Aang looked at me as I sang and chuckled.

Tied him down to my queen bed
Tease him just enough to hate me (hate me)
Tied it tight enough, he can't break free (break free)
Keep him waiting 'til he try (try)

This can go one of two ways
We could flip the coin, I'll be your slave (ooh-ooh-ooh)
Call you "daddy", give me a nickname (ah)
I ain't afraid of a little pain (no, I ain't 'fraid of a little pain)

"These lyrics-" Aang said.

He wanted some' else and he wanna be selfish
He wanted them three rounds, DC had to come help him
Look, I know your position
Try to squeeze in the full nelson though

Beat on it, beat, beat on it, mercy like a black belt give
Daddy the grand master, daddy, I want it faster
Them bitches you fuckin' with, I know they gon' need some practice
So bring 'em along wit' ya, I'll teach 'em how to smash ya
When I made a little mess on it, he told me to clean my act up

           ~ Time Skip ~

Me and Aang got too the apartment this bags of snacks and drinks around 7:30.

I pounded on the door until Suki opened it. Inside was Haru, Suki, Toph, Mai, Zuko and Toph of course.

"Hello bitches." I said. Me and Aang set the bag of snacks on the counter in the kitchen.

"Katara guess what fucking happened." Zuko started.

"Hmm?"

"Okay so you guess know Jordan? He's on the football team. He was friends with that dick who just went missing. What was his name? Uhh fuck, oh! Josh! Josh Carter."

I nodded my head, though I didn't like where it was going.

"He went up to Destiny, pinned her too the wall and started to fucking harass her."

Anger was what I was feeling. I looked at Suki. She looked like she wanted to kill him. Toph though I couldn't tell what she was feeling. She was the best at hiding her emotions.

"I dropped my shit and when over there and punched the living hell out of him."

"I'm glad you did something Z." I said. But he will pay.

"So Haru how are you doing?" Aang asked as he sat down on the couch next to him.

"Good..." I tuned out their conversation and went too go change.

When I went back out they were playing 10 things I hate about you.

"The meeting is tomorrow remember, 5:30 don't be late." I told Suki and Toph.

"Must we talk business while we watch a movie?" Suki whined.

I rolled my eyes and sat down with Aang.

"What should we be for Halloween?" Suki asked after the movie ended.

October 31st was only two weeks away, and of course there was going to be a party.

"Sexy or scary?" I asked.

"Or scary sexy!" Sokka pointed out.

"Group costumes or we are all different?" Toph added.

"This is too many questions." Haru said.

"Well we have to be the best looking there Ru."

"Bro the point is too have fun."

"You sound like one of those people who say its not about winning when playing games." Mai stated.

"I am."

"Anyways. I say we figure this out later because im tired and my brain is lagging." I said.

"I had a bit to many drinks, I don't think I should drive." Sokka said.

"You can stay here." I told him.

"You want to go back with me Zuko?" Aang asked.

"Nah I'm going back with Mai."

"Use protection, we don't need Zuko being a teen dad." Toph stated bluntly.

"Oh my god Toph." I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing as Zuko went red. Mai had a slight pink on her cheeks.

"Shut up Toph." Mai said, seemingly unbothered but still a ting of frustration in her voice.

"Okay.... and with that I'm going to bed." Suki got off the couch and waved farewell.

"You mind taking me back to the dorms Aang?" Haru asked standing up.

"Not at all." Aang responded with a smile.

"Bye Aang!" I said sweetly with a soft smile.

"Au revoir." I waved goodbye as he left the apartment, Haru following after.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep." I stated. "Night Sokka."

"night motherf-f-ucker."

"Good thing your not driving."

~Toph's POV~

After Katara said goodnight Sokka came into my room. He had pretended to be drunk so he could stay over with no questions asked.

"Okay so we are just not gonna talk about how you and Suki were flirting the whole time?" I asked out of frustration. Sokka was mine.

"Does it matter? We're not together."

"For good reason. I have a boyfriend."

"Then break up with him! For gods sake Toph how can you be this-"

"Blind?"

"Oblivious."

"We've been over this. I'm not breaking up with him. Done. End of conversation Snoozles."

"Fine. Then I'll just get back with Suki."

I cocked my head. "What?"

"If you won't break up with him. I'll get back together with Suki."

Hide the pain. "Whatever. I don't care what you do."

"Okay Toph. Sure."

"Did you really think I did?"

"Well-"

"You thought wrong. The sex was nice Sokka. That was it." I threw a pillow and a blanket down on the floor. "Sleep well bitch."

AHHHH THIS TOOK FORVEER TOO WRITE! IM SO SORRY YALL. THIS WAS SHORT. BUT I HOPE ITS GOOD. IF YOU READ ANY OF MY OTHER BOOKS I SHOULD BE UPDATING ROYALTIES GAME NEXT SO STAY TUNED BBYS.

READS, COMMENTS, VOTES ARE ALL APPRECIATED. I MAY NOT RESPOND TOO EVERY COMMENT BUT I SWEAR I READ THEM.

ASK/TELL ME SOMETHING IN THE COMMENTS! I LOVE INTERACTING WITH MY READERS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK OR SUGGESTIONS PLEASE SHARE THEM I ALWAYS KEEP AN OPEN MIND. ALSO IF YOU SEE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES, PLEASE POINT THEM OUT.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH GUYS. UNTIL NEXT TIME.

XOXO- NORAH :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
572K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...