The One

By KattyOG

My First Book. πŸ’• PLEASE READ. More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

296 10 0
By KattyOG

KAYLIN

Last night was our first night sleeping in the house babe bought for me and him so I wouldn't have to board in and he could come visit and stay as long as he likes. 

Marissa and Jay stayed with me. We slept in different rooms. What I love about this house is the floor, the high celings and that i can accommodate friends and families that come over to stay a day or two, weekend or holidays.

As i got up to get my day started i heard my phone start ringing. I looked seeing it was Nick facetiming me so I answered.

"Hey baby" he said into the phone

"Hey" I said back. I was kinda upset because I texted him yesterday and I got no reply.

"Just Hey Mama?" He asked as i sat on the bed looking at him.
"Babe I'm sorry I didnt got back to you yesterday. I had to get some things done Aii."

"Mhmm" i Said.
"Come on ma. Don't be like that now. How'd you sleep lastnight in your new home?" He asked.

"Slept Good, the bed is super comfy but it's missing you, I'm missing you."

" I Know baby, I'll be with you soon Aight? Don't Sweat It. How Jay And Rissa Slept. How They Doing?"

"Nigga this house is soooo beautiful and the beds are sooo comfy" Jay ran in saying with marissa behind her

I laughed at her response. "Word word Nick said laughing.

"So babe what you got planned for the day? He asked again." He Asked Staring at me.

"Auhmm I was gonna get some stuff To put in the house, Food wise tho."

"Okay Mama. How you stay on cash,You set?" He asked

"Yes Baby, I'm good."

Knowing Nick I know that atleast 200 grand would be in my account.

"Word Ma... Gonna Hit the road with A and T Today..."

" Okay Babe stay safe, I love you"

"I love you too Mama" He Said Before Hanging Up.

"You guys are obsess with each other." Marissa said.

"You guys are coming right?" I asked the girls.

"Like Ofc we are. We're starving." Jay said walking out with marissa behind her.

"BTW RISSA JUST LIKE YOU AND TREY" I shouted so she could hear before she reach far.

I always trouble Jay about Aaron and marissa for trey.

I think trey would be good for her and be good to her. Better than that pussy ass nigga Clinton.

I Walk to the bathroom and started my shower. When I done had my shower. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine.

When I got out the bathroom I picked my phone up seeing that i got a message from Nick

Hubby❤💍: Check The Night Table Drawer then garage.

This nigga did not get me a car.

I opened the drawer that he said i should and saw keys to a brand new bently bentayga.

I got dress and went downstairs. I  opened the door to the garage. seeing A 2021 white bently bentayga with red interior.

I screamed for joy because when i just got here i was wondering how was i gonna get around.
I texted back nick as quickly as i could

Me: Thank you baby, thank you soo much.❤

My phone ping within seconds

Hubby❤💍: Your Most Welcome Baby.

I sent the last message and ran back upstairs.
" Are you bitches ready?"  I Shouted. So they could hear me.

"Yea I'm Ready" i heard one say...

"Y'all I'm Waiting."

While waiting I drove the car out the garage and park it in the yard.

I went back inside seeing they were just coming down the stairs.

"Y'all ready now?" I asked again

"Yea Girl" they both said.

I sat the house alarm before leaving. Nick had it set up the last time we were here.

We got in the car and i connected my bluetooth to the car. I played Naomi Wild Side Ft Cardi B. While i drive me and the girls sing along to the song.

We arrived at the store within 40 minutes. I parked the car and we got out and make our way to the entrance of the Grocery Store.

I grabbed a shopping cart and told the girls to grab one.

We walk the store and picked up what was needed 3 of everything. So we wouldn't have to come back by weekend.

"So guys are y'all gonna stay on campus or  y'all getting apartments."

"Well we decided to stay on campus till we can pay for a apartment."

"I Think you guys could stay with me yk, until Y'all get an apartment." I said to them both.

"You Sure ? Thats kool with ya man ?" Marissa asked while Jay continue picking things up.

"Yea I already spoken to him about it. He doesn't want us to split up even tho we going the same college and doing same classes and shit.

"At this point what could possibly break us up? Kay you Whip cream?" Jay Said.

"Yea. Take two of those. At this point, nothing tf can."

"Facts Sis Big Facts" Marissa Said.

"Well Okay we can stay with you." Jay said.

We were finish picking stuff up so we walk to the cashier and paid for everything. "That would be $385 dollars mam."  The cashier said. I gave her 4 $100 and she gave me my change.

We made our way to the car with the bags. I opened the back and packed all the bags In.

"Dammnn I'm Hungry. What To Eat Yo?"

"Chinese" the three of us said simultaneously.

I remember the chinese food place Nick bought mine the last time.

___________________________________
We got our chinese food and were on our way home.

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG 💕
VOTE💕
COMMENT💕
SHAREEE💕

LOVE💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 15.4K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...